A Mother's Trauma Ch. 03

Story Info
Training & Newcummers.
5.1k words
4.37
136.6k
27
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writor
Writor
260 Followers

Things were different now.

Angela had embraced her role as the dominant slave and verbally and sexually abused Jessica constantly. Something inside her had snapped and she was completely devoted to Jack, her Master.

That particular morning she was the first to wake up. She went down the stairs and made breakfast for him. She made enough for herself and for Jessica as well but that food went into the bowls on the floor where they ate.

As if smelling the fresh coffee Jack woke up. He noticed Angela not in the bed but saw Jessica balled up in the corner on the floor. She was on her side with her ass exposed to him. He stared at it for a moment. He remembered how skinny she was when he first married her. Now, though, she was a bit bigger. Being pregnant definitely agreed with her. Her ass and tits had grown substantially. They weren't as big as her mother's, Angela, but they were much bigger than before. His cock got hard looking at his wife.

"Fuckslut. Fuckslut. Get up. I need My cock licked." Jessica slowly rolled over. It took her a few minutes to get up and crawl over to Jack. Jessica, much like her mother, had also gone through a change. She too was obsessed with serving her Master. She didn't mind the abuse. In fact she welcomed it. She was to the point where she craved sex to be rough. The rougher the better. She loved Jack.

As Jessica grabbed Jack's cock with her mouth she started to feel uncomfortable. She was moving slow and awkward. Jack got frustrated and just stood up.

"Never mind fucking bitch. Crawl your slut ass down those stairs and eat your breakfast bitch." Jack ran down the stairs ahead of her. Jessica could hear a loud crash of pots and pans followed by some light screams and loud moans. As she crawled into the kitchen she saw Jack having Angela bent over where he was fucking her wildly. She was screaming and moaning from pleasure. Jessica was jealous and hated that she was deprived Master's cock. Angela's fat tits were all over the food on the table--knocking things down and over. There was orange juice spilling down the side of the table. The eggs and bacon she'd cooked were smeared all over her tits. Jack rammed her good and she loved it.

"Fucking whore! Take it bitch!" Jack screamed through gritted teeth.

"Yesss Master...Fuck your whore Master!" Angela moaned with pleasure. She loved her Master. She loved that he made her cum so easily each and every time he fucked her. "Ohhhh." Angela exhaled as she came again all over Jack's cock. Jack looked at Jessica as he pumped his prick inside Angela. "Crawl over here bitch and lick up this fucking mess. NOW!" Jack yelled. Jessica was a little resentful that she wasn't being abused by Master now but she knew better than to dilly dally an order Master had given. She immediately crawled over to the table and started licking up the OJ. Then she stood and started licking the food off the table. Jack grabbed Angela's hair and yanked her head back pulling her fat tits off the table. "Clean this pig up too bitch." Jack ordered. Jessica leaned in and started sucking the eggs off Angela's chest. She ate all the food off her body. Angela screamed as a violent orgasm struck her body. Between Jack's cock and Jessica's tongue on her tits she couldn't take anymore.

"Oh fuck!" Jack pulled out of Angela's pussy then pushed her to the ground. He grabbed Jessica's face and shoved his cock in her mouth. His cum flooded her mouth as she swallowed and swallowed trying to keep up. He loved this. A few minutes later he pulled out of Jessica's mouth and grabbed his coffee from the table. "Clean this fucking mess up now bitches. I will be back in a couple of hours." He looked at Jessica. "We're going to need some help." With that he went up the stairs and jumped in the shower, got dressed, and left. Angela waited for him to walk out the door before she turned on Jessica.

"You heard Master didn't you bitch? He said clean so finish cleaning up!" Angela grabbed her daughter's hair and smeared her face onto the table. With Jessica bent over the table Angela shoved her hand, four fingers, into her cunt. Jessica was already wet. It seemed that since Jack enslaved them they were always wet.

Jessica let out a small moan as Angela's hand pushed into her. She craved some release. She just hoped her mother would be rough with her. She got her wish. Angela leaned down and bit Jessica on the back of her neck. She pumped her hand in and out of her as she did.

"Ohhhhh..." Jessica moaned as she was getting close to orgasm. Angela let go of her neck and reached under her to grab her milky tit. She was beginning to lactate as Angela twisted and played with her nipple. She formed a fist and shoved it into Jessica's cunt.

"Take it you fucking whore! Take that like the dirty little slut you are!" She pumped her fist into Jessica's cunt then pulled her hair driving Jessica's body back onto her fist.

"YESSSSSSSSS!" Jessica screamed as she finally reached multiple orgasms. Angela pulled her fist of her daughter's pussy. She grabbed her hair and wiped her wet hand onto Jessica's hair.

"Clean this mess up slut. I'm going to go wash." Jessica sighed as she did what she was ordered. She looked at the clock and hoped Master would return soon. She already missed him.

******

It was about 2 PM when Jack returned. The girls had cleaned themselves up and rushed to the window to see his car. They didn't get a good look so they rushed back to the corner of the floor where they were supposed to be when he was gone.

Jack entered the room calling the girls. "Sluts! Line up!" The girls knelt down in the middle of the room side by side awaiting Master's orders. Jack entered the room with a small petite Latina girl. "I have something here for you. This is Mia. Mia say hello to the girls." Mia looked at Jack confused. He laughed. Jessica and Angela looked at one another then looked the girl over. She was about 5 foot 2--about four inches shorter than the both of them. She had long straight black hair and fair skin. She was Indian looking physically with the tan skin and darker features. She had a curvy figure but it was hard to tell through the rags she was wearing.

Mia returned their gaze and was shocked. In Mia's village in South America slavery is still a common occurrence. Children are sold into slavery every day. Mostly by their families who use the money they make to try and save the rest of the family. Girls are almost raised to be house maids. But even with that preparation she still could not believe she was seeing two naked women on their knees. It scared her.

"She doesn't speak any English. I just purchased her from a good friend of Mine who deals in such things. In fact you'll be meeting him shortly. In any event, she's been 18 for all of two weeks. She was sold to My friend three days ago and brought here. I purchased her quickly. She's to be the maid around the home. She will answer to Me and then the two of you. But remember she is Mine. Is that clear whores?"

"Yes Master!" They shouted the answer in unison like a line of army cadets would answer their Sgt. It's the way Jack liked it.

"Good." Jack led Mia to the kitchen. He pointed to where everything was and Mia picked it up quickly. She began preparing some lunch for them. He grabbed her by the arm and pointed at Angela and Jessica on their knees in the living room then pointed at the food and then pointed down at the four bowls on the floor. Mia picked it up quickly. She was frightened by this man who would make women eat on the floor like dogs. Would she be forced to eat this way, she wondered? She was frightened.

Mia prepared an excellent meal and was relieved when Jack let her eat in a small room upstairs. She was glad she didn't have to eat on the floor like Angela and Jessica. After lunch Mia cleaned the dishes by hand while Jack watched television. Angela and Jessica were cuddled with one another on the ground in the corner. That's when the doorbell rang. Mia was confused by the noise as she'd never heard one before. Jack grabbed her by the hair and led her to the door. Mia figured out that the bell was a notification that someone was outside.

She opened the door. "Well well. He put you to work already didnhe little lady." The man at the door took off his white hat and placed it in her hands. Mia recognized him as the man who had brought her here to the US. Jack went up to the man and hugged.

"Thanks for coming Rudy."

"Well partner I had to come. I had to see this for myself." Jack led Rudy to the living room.

"Well right this way then."

The girls knelt up in attention when Jack and Rudy came into the room. They stared forward as Jack led his plump friend into the room.

"Well damnit Jack! I can't believe ya actually did it!"

"Yes I know. It wasn't easy believe me. It's still not easy but I'm working on it. Isn't that right sluts?"

"Yes Master!" The girls responded to Jack in unison.

Rudy sat in the armchair while Jack sat on the couch. Jack patted the cushion next to him motioning for one of the girls to come over. "Come fuckslut. Quickly." Rudy licked his lips hungrily as Jessica crawled over to the couch then sat next to Jack. Mia stood behind the couch with her arms at her sides. She still looked out of place. Rudy noticed her then remembered his briefcase.

"Oh heck I almost forgot partner." He tossed the briefcase to Jack. "Here's that uniform you wanted. I had some of my girls make it special." Jack opened the briefcase pulling out a make shift maid's uniform. It had a short skirt and a see through top. It came complete with a maid's hat and duster.

"Perfect!" Jack exclaimed.

Rudy couldn't stop staring at Jessica. Jack noticed this. "Well then. I might as well give you what you came for buddy." Jack turned to Jessica. "Slut Rudy here has an unusual fetish. As part of the deal for Mia here I've offered to help satisfy that fetish. He's going to take you now for a few hours then bring you back. Isn't that right Rudy?"

"Well I was hoping to cut you a new deal partner. Now that I've seen how pregnant she is I want her for the whole night."

"The whole night? I don't think so Rudy. The deal was for a couple of hours."

"Yes yes I know. I'll tell you what. I've got a new shipment coming in tonight. Supposed to be some really voluptuous Chinese girls. You and I both know how rare that is. You give me her for the whole night and I'll give you the best girl for 50 percent."

Jack thought for a moment. "No deal. You give me a decent looking one for free and you get her the whole night."

"Free?" Rudy asked while rubbing his chin.

"Free!" Jack answered in a tone that suggested he would not budge. Jack knew that Rudy was very well off and had shipments of women coming and going at all times. He knew Rudy could easily give him a dozen girls without batting an eyelash. But he also knew that Rudy was a greedy little hog and he would need to seal the deal.

"Look at these milkbags." Jack said as he offered Jessica's tits up. Jessica was almost blushing but tried to keep her head down and still. Jack pushed her on her back and spread her legs shoving two fingers into her pussy. She squirmed under his touch. "Feel this pussy. This bitch is a perfect pregger buddy."

"Alright alright. You win you sonuvabitch!" Rudy said laughing. He really liked the way Jack did business. Jack was his kind of guy. "I'll bring both girls back tomorrow afternoon. How's that?"

"Nope. I won't both girls here by 8 AM or I won't help you with your other problem."

Rudy thought for a second then said, "Hey no big deal then partner. 8 AM it is."

Jack got up and grabbed a collar and leash from the coat rack. He fastened the collar around Jessica's neck then clamped on the leash to it. He handed the leash to Rudy and told Jessica, "Now you make Master proud. I will reward you in the morning if Rudy tells Me you were good. Is that clear bitch?"

"Yes Master." Jessica said with her eyes fixed on the ground. She loved Jack more than her own life. She knew her life was his. That's why it hurt her to leave him. Rudy tugged on the leash.

"Come along little doggie. We've got a long night ahead of us!"

Jack stared as they got into Rudy's limo and drove off. Then he quickly turned to Angela. "Fuckpig get up here now." Angela stood up and faced Jack standing at attention. "Here." He handed her the uniform that Rudy had delivered. "Put this on Mia. This will be all she wears from now on. I'm going to take a nap. When I wake up I expect to see you on your knees and her standing by My bed waiting for My command. Do you understand Me fuckpig?"

"Yes Sir." Angela turned a crooked eye to Mia who continued to have her head down.

"Make sure you clean her up too fuckpig. She still has a faint jungle scent that I can't stand." With that Jack turned and went off to bed.

Angela smiled an evil wicked grin then slowly turned towards Mia.

******

Jessica sat back in the Hummer Limo that Rudy had. He took off his white hat and made himself a drink. "Care for some water?" He offered her. Jessica just shook her head no and continued to stare out the window. "You know, you're one lucky gal!" Rudy said to her, breaking her train of thought. "Yup. Not many gals would have a man like Jack take good care of them the way he's taking care of you and your momma." Jessica turned to Rudy and looked at him inquisitively. "Oh sure. Think about everything he does for you. Now think about what he asks of you. Pretty much nothing. Hell I myself might jump at the chance for a deal like that." Rudy continued to sip on his brandy while he sat back.

Jessica thought about Rudy's words for a moment. He was absolutely right. Jack had given her everything. He hadn't asked for much in return. She realized that all the times she'd been bad or all the mistakes she made or how she wasn't able to serve Him properly now that she was pregnant made her unworthy of Him! She felt awful! She swore to herself that she would make it up to Him. No matter what it took she would make sure she was the best slave to her Master that she could be. She couldn't wait until tomorrow.

******

Angela slowly walked toward Mia while Mia slowly backed up. Before she knew it, she was pinned to the wall and Angela was on top of her. Angela grabbed a handful of Mia's hair and roughly yanked her to the bathtub. Mia was screaming in pain but didn't dare fight back. It was her people's custom to be in servitude. "That's it bitch. Come with me." Angela pushed Mia into the bathtub still fully dressed. Angela turned on the water and the shower overhead. Mia was getting soaked and she was screaming. "Okay bitch take off your clothes." Mia didn't move. She didn't know if she was being punished by the bigger naked woman or if she was being cleansed. She was confused. "Oh fucking shit. Angela jumped in the shower with her and began tearing at her clothes. Mia tried to cover up but Angela was clearly too strong for her. "That's it bitch. Show me your tits and pussy. Let Mistress fuckpig see your pussy." Angela had become insatiable thanks to Jack.

After Mia was completely wet and naked Angela took a step back. She looked at her up and down.

"Not sure if Master is going to like you much bitch. You look to Me like you need to fatten up a bit. Either way it's my job to get you ready."

Angela grabbed some shampoo and put it into her hair. Mia just stood still letting Angela clean her hair. She then grabbed the body shampoo and started washing her body. Feeling the small curves of Mia's body excited Angela a bit. She cleaned her up then rinsed her off. She was very wet looking at the smaller girl.

"Okay bitch. I think it's time you learned the pecking order around here."

Angela then pushed Mia down to her knees. Mia was scared as Angela forced her face between her legs. Angela put one leg up on the side of the tub giving Mia full access to the older pussy.

"Come on you fucking wetback. Suck my pussy. Suck me clean!"

Angela exclaimed as she forced Mia's head between her legs. She started to grind against Mia's face. Mia shut her mouth closed feeling Angela's wetness against her face. Angela stepped back and grabbed Mia's face. She squeezed it tightly forcing her mouth open. Then she reached in and pulled out Mia's tongue. Mia knelt with her mouth open and tongue out. Angela then put her leg back on the edge of the tub and forced Mia's tongue to her slit. Mia had never known anything of sex in any way. She'd never been with a man or a woman. This confused her. Tasting Angela's pussy was foreign to her.

"Mmmmmm" Angela moaned. "That's fucking good." She continued to grind against Mia's face. She reached down and grabbed Mia's hands and placed them on her big round ass.

"Yesss!" Her grinding picked up in pace as she was feeling an orgasm nearing. Mia began licking and licking. She was feeling a stirring between her legs that she'd never felt before. It was weird but she felt like she had to work harder with her tongue.

"I'm cummmmmmm..." Angela broke off as she came all over Mia's face. Mia continued to grab Angela's ass and lick up and down. Not realizing she could stop. Angela pushed Mia off after achieving another orgasm. Mia looked up at her almost as if seeking approval. Angela lifted her up and spun her around. She pushed her against the wall and spread her ass cheeks. Mia just went with it. There was something about Angela's control that almost comforted her. Angela pushed her head against the wall and reached down. She spread her ass cheeks and slid a finger into Mia's wet hole. She was incredibly tight. Angela wanted to rip her open but she knew Master would punish her severely if she took what was His. She knelt down slowly passing her tongue between Mia's cheeks. She licked her asshole just a bit. Mia moved and moaned as she felt the sensation. It confused her but she liked it.

"Oh..." Mia moaned as Angela bent her over more and started sucking her slit. She was licking her in and out like crazy. Pushing the tip of her tongue into her tight pussy. Angela was grabbing and slapping her ass as she tongue fucked the younger virgin.

"Ay!" Mia screamed as she came all over Angela. She didn't know what it was but Angela didn't stop. She kept licking. Mia came again and again. She bent over by herself with her hands on her ass. She was trying to spread her ass cheeks to let Angela in further. She continued to cum over and over. Angela smiled then stood up. Mia immediately went in for a hug but Angela pushed her away. She wiped her off once more with the soap and the water and shoved her out of the shower. She gave herself a once over and got out as well. She threw a towel at Mia and grabbed one for herself.

It was time for her to get Mia dressed and ready for Master.

******

After what seemed like an hour and a half in the limo Rudy finally said something. "We're here." He said in his Southern drawl. Jessica saw nothing but trees and mountains. She wondered where 'here' actually was. But then through a small clearing between the trees she saw a very secluded trail. It lead down the road and was guarded closely by large boulders and trees. She realized that no one on Earth could find this place if they didn't already know where they were going. It was a good hideout.

The mansion itself was about 2 miles past that clearing. When the car stopped in front Jessica tried to take it all in. It was huge. Rudy looked smug. He noticed Jessica's awe with his home.

"Yup yup. It's a nice place alright. I bought the land from a friend of mine. He owned a big corporation and used to use the place to dump chemicals and stuff. It was hidden so well that the government would never have found it. But when the heat was in he gave it to me nice and cheap. I paid a pretty penny to have the place cleaned up."

Writor
Writor
260 Followers
12