A Mother's Trauma Ch. 05

Story Info
The new addition to Jack's family moves right to the top.
1.9k words
4.35
91.5k
19
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writor
Writor
261 Followers

"Well Jack, are you ready?" Rudy asked as he looked over at Jack.

"Rudy just open the fucking door. I can't wait to pick!" Jack was smiling but clearly impatient.

Rudy unlocked the back of the van door to reveal eight voluptuous asian women. "Well Jack take a look and make a pick. I've got to have six of the other girls delivered by ten. Of course I'm keeping one for maself." Rudy smiled wickedly. He ushered the girls out of the van so Jack could have a better look. "Go on get out ya chink bitches. Go on move!" Rudy roared. The girls scurried out of the van standing in a line. All but one had their head down.

Jack walked right up to the girl who was looking him right back in the eye. He looked her up and down. She was built almost identically to Angela but had long straight black hair. She had full red lips with soft white skin. Her slanted eyes didn't show fear but rather were filled with curiosity. She intrigued him.

"I'll take her Rudy."

Rudy looked at the girl and noticed the lack of fear in her eyes. It intrigued him.

"Are you sure Jack? I mean look at these-"

"I said her Rudy."

"Okay." Rudy shrugged. He was disappointed but a deal was a deal. "Okay cunts get the fuck back in the van. HAYAHHH" Rudy screamed in his southern drawl as he loaded the van back up with the girls.

Jack grabbed the girl by the hair and yanked her head back. She didn't even make a noise. She just reached back and gently held her hand over his clenched fist. She didn't even seem to be resisting. Jack smiled as he looked at her. Rudy came over to give his goodbyes.

"That sure is a nice catch there Jack. You know how to pick 'em."

"Thanks Rudy. I'm going inside. Good luck."

Rudy nodded as he watched Jack drag the asian girl into the house. He wanted to kick himself for letting Jack have pick of the litter.

******

Jack shoved the chinese girl into the house. He pushed her up the stairs and into the living room. She just seemed to go with the flow.

"What's your name cunt?" Jack asked her as he pushed her on the couch. "Do you speak English? ANSWER ME BITCH?!?!"

She nodded as she stared at Jack's angry outburst.

"My name is Sonye. I learn English from missionary who come to village."

Jack rubbed his chin. This was good. This was going to be very good.

"Do you know why you're here bitch?"

She didn't reply but seem confused.

"What is 'bitch'?"

Jack laughed. "Bitch. What is a bitch? You are a bitch. A bitch is a female dog and you are My new dog. Understand bitch?"

Sonye nodded. She didn't even seem to be shocked. It was as if Jack's answer was all she needed. Somehow, Jack thought, this girl was already trained.

"Take off your shirt bitch. Let Me see My new tits."

On command Sonye removed her shirt and held her tits up to Jack. Jack smiled.

"Good girl."

Jack pulled his cock out of his pajama pants.

"Come."

Sonye smiled and immediately knelt down in front of Jack and happily and hungrily sucked down his large cock.

Jack seemed delightedly surprised by her quick reaction. Although Jack felt that the real joy in training a new slave was actually breaking the spirit, this new experience was quite welcome. Sonye seemed to already be broken in and the fact that she was young, asian, and voluptuous really helped. Jack thought he'd push the envelope.

SLAP SLAP SLAP

"BITCH DON'T USE YOUR TEETH WHEN YOU SUCK COCK!" Jack screamed. Sonye hadn't even touched his prick with her teeth but Jack thought he'd test the waters.

"I'm sorry Sir. I will do better." Sonye rubbed the side of her face where Jack slapped and continued to deep throat his cock. She gently massaged his balls, rubbing them as she filled her own mouth with his monster. She held his cock in her hand then sucked on her own finger. She passed her wet finger down the trail from his balls to his ass while she greedily sucked on his cockhead.

"Mmmmph *slurp* mmmm" Sonye was enjoying her new Master's cock.

"Aahhhh shit girl. You are a well trained fuck whore aren't you?" Jack smirked. His cock was rock hard. He decided to get a little harder. He grabbed Sonye by the hair and lifted her to her feet.

SLAP SLAP SLAP

He whacked her face then her tits.

SLAP SLAP

He quickly spun her around and bent her over. He ripped down her asian pants to reveal a gorgeous round ass. It was big, it was firm, and it was truly round. So round, in fact, that bent over the way she was you still couldn't see her pussylips. It was a perfect ass.

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

"Take that you fucking chink bitch. You are a fucking chink whore aren't you bitch?"

Jack spoke with a strength unrivaled in any man she'd ever met. His firm slaps and hard whacks on her ass showed his control and dominance.

"Yes Sir. I'm your bitch Sir. I'm whatever Master says Sir." Sonye was dripping wet. Jack soon realized that he'd made the perfect choice.

"Spread your cheeks bitch."

Sonye reached back and spread her fat ass allowing only a small view of her cunt and asshole to protrude through the opening. She bent down a little lower offering her entire ass to Jack. Jack leaned in and pushed the round bulb of his cock head into her very small and tight asshole.

"AAIIIIIIIEEEE" Sonye screamed as she was being forced open.

"Oh that's a good whore. Still nice and tight for her new Master." Jack quickly grabbed her waist and began ramming violently into her tight ass. His assault was vicious and pure. Sonye bit her lip and squirmed but never moved her ass from Jack. She endured the rape with tear filled eyes. Her pussy was getting wet and the momentum of Jack's force pushed her forward. But with every thrust of Jack's cock that pushed her forward, she quickly moved herself back into position.

"Oh you're good. You're a fucking good little whore. AREN'T YOU BITCH???" Jack's words echoed throughout the house as he rammed and rammed into this beautiful asian ass.

"Y-y-yes Massssterrrr..."

Sonye's pain was evident. The wetness in her crotch that was beginning to soak Jack's balls did little to soothe her from the abuse.

"Oh you fucking whore...ung...*grunt*"

Jack was about to explode into her ass but instead he pulled out.

"Stand up you dirty whore. STAND UP!"

Sonye quickly stood and turned to face Jack. He grabbed her by the throat and pinned her to the wall. He kicked her legs apart and lifted her. His arm was pressed under her throat with his other arm under her ass lifting her. He pushed his huge cock into her cunt. She was dripping. His cock easily slid into her. She felt a little tight to him but he rushed in nonetheless.

"OH YESSSSS!" Jack screamed as he began pumping up and into her. "FUCKING PIG!"

SPIT SPIT SPIT

Jack began spitting in her face. He was holding her up by the throat with both hands. He wasn't squeezing--just holding. His hands were tight enough for her to know that they were there.

"Thank your Master for offering such a dirty slut His saliva. NOW!"

"Y-yes S-Sir. Th-thank you Massta. Th-thank you for cleaning dirty pig Sonye weeth spit."

Jack could barely hold out as his thrusts picked up in intensity. He moved his hands from Sonye's throat to her nipples. He began to twist and pinch them. The affect it had on Sonye was riveting.

"OOoohhh" She screamed as each tug of her nipples caused her to have a sensation filled orgasm.

"Aahhhhh" She would cum over and over until finally....

"OH YOU BITCH! You're gonna have a fucking baby tonight...ooooo" Jack gripped her tight as he slid his cock deep into her. He was pressing all the way into her.

"Ugggg" Sonye grunted as Jack filled her with cock.

"YESSSS!" Jack exclaimed as he spewed sperm into her womb. He was so far up into her that she could feel his seed on her stomach.

"Oh man that was relaxing." Jack let go of Sonye and turned to pour himself a glass of water. Sonye was on her knees holding her stomach. She had an unusual smile on her face. It would have been almost frightening had Jack been able to actually feel fear now. "You can let go of your stomach bitch. I just came. You won't know if you're pregnant for weeks."

"No Sir. Sonye can't have baby Sir. Since little girl I have problem. Cum make Sonye more happy. Sonye need cum Sir. Sonye need cum bad Sir. It make me do what Master say."

"Oh this is going to be very interesting. Very interesting."

******

Jessica was laying back as her mother, Angela passed the towel over her. She was enjoying the spa treatment she was receiving. First she was given a caressing sponge bath and now she's being toweled down with and rubbed with oil to relax. She lay back on the table as Angela softly passed her hands over her tired and sore body. The warm oil was comforting. She was finishing up and Jessica was ready to sleep.

The door creaked as it was slowly opened by Mia. Mia entered the room having been freshly fucked by Rudy. But Rudy had only used her for his cock's pleasure. He didn't care to endulge her in an orgasm or two. She was horny and needed release. She quickly approached Angela affectionately hoping to be granted the release she so desperately needed. But Angela had other ideas.

"Come here little slut." Angela sexily called Mia over. "That's it. That's a good girl." Angela embraced Mia's shoulders. She hugged her and gave her a small kiss. Jessica looked up, wondering what was going on. Angela gently rubbed Jessica's breasts. "Shhhh...you're not done yet."

Angela grabbed Mia and kissed her passionately. She rubbed her hands all over her body. Mia was instantly wet. Angela spun her around and grabbed her from behind. Both women stared at Jessica, with Jessica looking right back. Angela wanted to give her the best show possible. Angela shoved Mia to her knees between Jessica's legs. She pushed Mia's head forward and Mia greedily jumped in. She wrapped Jessica's legs around her head as she slowly licked her pussylips.

"Oohhhh" Jessica squirmed as she tried to grind slowly against Mia's face. She placed her hand on top of Mia's head and held it still as she tried to rock her hips up and down, pressing her wet cunt up against Mia's lips.

"Mphh" Mia greedily slurped and sucked on both of Jessica's fat lips. She placed her hands under Jessica's ass as if to squeeze the pussy juice into her face.

"Oh my you are good. I think I've taught you too well little slut." Angela cooed the words as she gently passed her hands over Jessica's round belly reaching up to her soft breasts. She leaned down and began slowly licking the tip of her nipples, gently pressing Jessica's tits together as she did. "Mmmmmm you are so tasty..."

"OH GOD!" The feel of the hands against her body in her present state was almost too much but her mother's tongue against her nipples was definitely the breaking point. Jessica exploded in a fierce orgasm. She squeezed her legs around Mia's head almost cutting off all of her oxygen but she didn't care. She continued to grind hard against her face.

Angela aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Writor
Writor
261 Followers