A Mother's Trauma Ch. 06

Story Info
The war between the girls is on.
2.9k words
4.23
100.4k
22
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writor
Writor
261 Followers

Jessica woke up the next morning feeling like a new woman. Over to her right her mother and Mia were laying in each other's arms. She looked at the clock and realized that the three of them must've slept through the night. She wondered where her husband was and what he was doing. She got up slowly so as not to wake the others and went down the stairs. She missed her husband. It felt like weeks since she'd been with Him last. The truth is she needed to be humiliated...

******

"AAAAA"

WHIP

WHIP

WHIP

"AAAAA"

Sonye was strapped to the wall. She was completely naked with her back exposed to Jack. There were welts all across her ass and back. Jack laid the whip down. There was silence in the room. The sounds of Sonye's heavy breathing and the light buzz of a vibrator shoved deep in her cunt were all that could be heard. If you looked closely you could see the butt plug just barely visible between her almost perfectly round ass.

"You can take a lot bitch." Jack was wiping the sweat from his brow as he spoke. "It seems you may very well be a diamond among lumps of coal." Jack laughed.

Sonye was smiling. She was sweating profusely and in obvious pain.

"Thank you Master. Thank you for whipping Sonye. I only need to serve."

Jessica came walking into the room trying to be completely silent. Jack noticed her right away.

"Come down slutpig. Come down to Me."

Jessica ran to her husband. She noticed Sonye for the first time as she did. Their eyes crossed and Jessica was taken back by the way Sonye seemed to glare at her angrily.

Jack greeted His wife with open arms. He hugged her and kissed her gently.

"I missed you My pet. I was going to fuck this whore but now I can use you instead."

Jessica, understanding her role, quickly knelt down and tried to get her husband's cock into her mouth.

"That's it..." Jack moaned as he reclined His head. He was enjoying the way His wife worked on His cock. The workout he got from whipping Sonye not only left him sweaty but very, very horny.

"Come here piggy!" Jack lifted His wife up and spun her around. He shoved her against Sonye, up against the wall. He tilted her down just a bit and quickly shoved His cock into her eager pussy. He was nice and slow with his thrusts. Jessica held onto Sonye's ass cheeks as she moaned and rubbed her head against her skin.

"Ohhh..." She whispered as Jack's gentle sex worked inside of her.

Sonye was biting her lip in anger. Her rage was growing with her jealousy not far behind.

"Yessss...fuck meeee...." Jessica was grunting as Jack's thrusts got harder now. He was holding her hips with a very hard squeeze and pounded His raging cock deeper and deeper.

"OOOOOOOOO" Jessica roared as she came. She came again and again as Jack pumped her harder.

"That's it fucking slut! Your ass is the one I love the most! It was fucking made to be drilled with cock!!!" Jack was coated in sweat and he needed release. He quickly yanked His cock from Jessica's ass and grabbed her head. He pinned her face to Sonye's ass and then, using His free hand, jerked what seemed like a gallon of sperm all over both of them. Jessica worked her tongue as much as she could trying to get it all. It was too much.

"Aaaahhhh...that was fucking fantastic! Make sure you lick everything clean slut. I'm going to take a shower."

Jessica was so happy to have been used by Jack that she didn't notice Sonye shaking wildly trying to keep her from licking all the cum. After Jessica had cleaned Sonye's ass of Jack's cum she proceeded to let her down. Jessica smiled at her as they were face to face.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

"THAT CUM WAS MINE BITCH!!!" Sonye snapped as she assaulted Jessica. Jessica cowered in fear as Sonye stalked her.

"You NEVER take cum. Cum is for Sonye only! Do you know?! DO YOU KNOW?!"

SLAP

Sonye was screaming and frightening Jessica even more.

"YES YES! PLEASE STOP!" Jessica cried out.

Sonye held her head and stared. Jessica was trembling out of pure fear. Sonye leaned in and licked the side of her face, cleaning some of Jack's cum that was left over.

"Mmmmmmm. Good. You will be good for Sonye, yes?"

"Y-yes." Jessica replied hesitantly.

"We will see." Sonye's look was evil and her smile even worse.

Jessica had no idea what to expect next.

******

Mia was already awake and cleaning the house when Sonye came up the stairs. She was dragging Jessica by the hair. Jessica was doing her best to keep up with Sonye but it was a little rough. Mia was startled as Sonye threw Jessica down onto the cold floor.

"You girl. You come here now!" Sonye yelled at Mia.

Mia was startled by the naked woman. She was new to the house and had red marks all over her sides from Jack's whipping. Mia walked over to her and bowed slowly.

"You work here for Master?"

Mia nodded.

"Okay. You work for Sonye too now."

Mia looked at her awkwardly.

SLAP SLAP

"DO YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH SONYE WORD?"

Mia was shocked. She immediately shook her head no.

"Good. Now you clean bitch quickly. I have much work for her to do...and you too."

Sonye turned to go down to the girls shower. She wondered to herself if there were any other bitches in the house that she would have to control. She let her mind wander to when she was first sold. How many Masters had she had? How many slaves had she trained under Them? She was beginning to lose count.

The hot water stung her raw sking. She loved it. It made her pussy wet.

WHAMMMM

Her head was pounded against the tile of the stand up shower. She felt dizzy when a knee came to her stomach.

"Okay cunt. Looks like there's a couple of things we need to get straight."

KICK KICK KICK

Angela kicked her three times in the side sending her flying against the tile. She collapsed down, seriously beaten and out of breath.

"In this house there's only one alpha slave and you're looking at her."

Sonye looked up to see Angela's full figured frame now coming through the water of the shower.

"I heard the way you spoke to my daughter and Mia. That kind of talk isn't going to work around here. You're going to need to learn your place and I'm going to have to teach it to you."

Angela didn't notice Jack standing in the doorway smiling.

"Our Master hasn't exactly set the order of the slaves in the house so it's up to us to do that. And since it's up to us that means it's up to me. Is that clear????"

KICK KICK

Angela kicked her clear in the side again. Sonye looked up through a bloody mouth. She was spitting up blood from the repeated abuse. Although Sonye usually loved pain this was different. This was pain with extreme purpose. Sonye, for the first time since she was a young girl, felt fear.

"I asked you a question slut! Do you understand who the fuck is in charge????"

Jack smiled and turned to leave.

Sonye looked up at Angela. The fear was apparent.

"Y-yes. You in charge." Sonye caughed up blood as she answered.

"Good. Now it's come over here and lick me. Lick me like the fucking dog that you are."

Sonye crawled up to her knees. She was struggling mightily. She used Angela's own legs as support. Angela didn't afford her much luxury. She grabbed her by the back of her head and forced her face to her clit. Angela began grinding against Sonye's face. The thrill of controlling her was almost too much.

"You're going to be MY bitch now fucking Sonye."

Sonye could barely breath as her tongue flicked up and down Angela's clit. She wasn't prepared for what was coming next. As she opened her mouth to push her tongue deeper in Angela's cunt she was almost drowned in a gush of golden yellow stream.

"That's it cunt. Drink it up. You're marked now you fucking pig!"

Sonye was coughing and gagging as Angela held her head forcing her to swallow and wear her piss.

"Aaaahhh" Angela smiled as Sonye tried her best to keep up. As her pee subsided her grinding picked up in intesity. She was about to cum and Sonye somehow felt it.

Sonye's tongue worked feverishly. Even through all the abuse, even through all the humiliation, Sonye still had an addiction that was stronger than any drug addict's. Sonye needed cum in the worst way.

"Umgnnnga" Escaped Sonye's mouth as she tried to move her mouth faster and faster.

"YESSSS!!!!" Angela screamed as an incredible eruption of orgasm followed.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!" Angela screamed to the high Heavens as she came over and over again. It was an amazing intense orgasm but it was more. Something stronger. Almost as if Sonye was sucking the cum from her like a Vampire. Oh what a sensation.

Angela finally collapsed to her knees next to Sonye.

"You are something else you know that bitch?"

"Is Meestriss happy?" Sonye asked smiling.

"Very. Master made a very good pick bringing you in."

"Thank you Meestriss." Sonye replied nodding.

They stood and showered each other. Getting ready for the rest of the day.

Sonye, although pretending to be happy, had other ideas in mind. It was clear she couldn't dominate Angela physically or mentally. She would need some serious planning in order to take control of the situation. She would be patient but she knew her opportunities would come.

******

As the days turned to weeks and the weeks eventually turned to months the girls remained happy. Jack used them daily and they all knew their roles.

Jessica's body was back to her prepregnant form with a couple of exceptions. She was now a full fledged BBW. Her large lactating breasts were at least two sizes bigger and her ass was just a bit rounder. So much so that Jack seemed to prefer His wife to any of the other sluts for the very first time. She couldn't be happier.

Angela was clearly the alpha slave and when Jack wasn't around she had a lot of fun using the other girls. When Jack was around she was the one who would whip and punish the girls for him. Jack still seemed to enjoy using her ferociously. It was wonderful for her.

Mia did as she was told and seemed happy to be in just one place. Clearly this was her home. Mia also seemed to be the one slave that garnered the most interest from Jack's friends. Be it at parties or just small gatherings, Mia was the one who seemed to be the most sought after for a good fucking.

Sonye was getting more cum now on a daily basis then she'd ever had. Her addiction to it grew stronger and stronger. No matter how much cum she got it still wasn't enough. And she was consumed with the desire to replace Angela as the alpha slave. She needed to be in control. This was going to be her home, her Master.

******

"Hurry up cunts. We can't be late for this dinner." Jack yelled.

He had a meeting with a very influential partner and his wife. He was bringing Mia and Jessica along. Jessica was to be His vanilla wife and Mia their maid to assist with the meal and cleaning of the house afterward. Jack's partner was very vanilla and had no idea of His lifestyle. Jack wanted to make sure it stayed that way.

The two women came down dressed and ready to go. The limo was in front of the home waiting to take them to dinner. As they walked out of the door Jack turned to Angela.

"Make sure everything in this house stays as is. If I come back and find one thing out of place it's going to be your ass. If this dinner doesn't work out well I'm going to be pretty angry so if I were you two I wouldn't want to give Me any more reasons. Do you understand Me bitches?"

Both women nodded and bowed as Jack shut the door.

Angela laid on the couch, very catlike in her demeanor and stretched out. Sonye had a very wicked smile. Angela noticed the smile and became very, very suspicious.

"What's on your mind pig? I don't know what's so funny."

"Nothing on Sonye mind ma'am. Sonye just happy."

Just then the bell rang and Sonye rushed to answer it.

"W-What the fuck are you doing bitch? Who is that?"

Sonye didn't answer but opened the door. There standing were seven very big Men. They rushed in and quickly grabbed Angela. They lifted her and dragged her out of the house kicking and screaming.

Sonye smiled at the men and shut the door behind them. There was going to be a new order in the house now.

Sonye was about to get everything she wanted.

******

Angela couldn't make anything out. Her hands were taped behind her back and there was a bag over her head. She knew she was in a moving vehicle, probably a van. She could feel multiple hands touching her body. They were squeezing her, pinching her, slapping her. She felt herself being poked and prodded. Fingers were being roughly shoved into her pussy and ass.

The van came to a sudden stop and she was pushed out. She felt a choker being placed over her neck then a sudden yank. She had to follow it's direction. She still had no idea where she was or with who yet. The only thing she did know was that Sonye had something to do with it. If she ever got out of this, she thought to herself, she would make that bitch pay dearly.

Her thoughts were broken by a violent shove into a cage. She could hear the sounds of growling dogs. She could feel their breath on her shoulders. She began to tremble in fear.

"You whore have been sent to us to learn a strong lesson. It has come to our attention that you believe yourself an alpha slave. Is this true?"

Angela heard the words very clearly through the hood over her head. The man who spoke had a very deep and powerful voice. It frightened her. She answered softly.

"I-I am the alpha slave to my Master..."

PUNCH

Her words were cut short by a punch to the back of her head.

"SILENCE! You are not now nor will you ever be an alpha slave. You will always reject that idea and will learn that your place is to be the lowest of all servants. That We will make sure of."

The hood was removed from her head. Angela quickly tried to rub her eyes to get used to the light. She could see only a very shadowy figure standing about eight feet away.

"Tell Me whore. Who is higher to a Master, you or a dog?"

She shook her head not knowing how to reply.

"ANSWER ME PIG!"

The voice was loud and thunderous and it scared her termendously.

"I-I am S-Sir."

"I see. First lesson. You are NOT worthy to lick the sweat off a dog's balls. As I said, you are the lowest of the low."

He clapped His hands and two other large men entered and grabbed her. She was forced to bend over on her hand and knees. Her hands were shackled to the ground to keep her in place. One of the men then rubbed some type of lubricant up the slit of her cunt all the way to her asshole.

"Release the first one." The voice commanded.

The sounds of an approaching animal came quickly. Before she could even think there were paws scratching her back.

"NNNNNNNNNNN" She screamed as a large dog cock shoved itself into her pussy! The dog's cock must have been monstrous as it hurt her with all of its thrusts.

"STOPPPPP PLEASSSSS"

The dog's paws were digging into her back. She was in intense pain and yet...yet somehow her cunt was getting wetter and wetter than she'd ever felt it before. There was no more pain in the dog's thrusts.

She began to meet the dog's thrusts with pleasure. All of a sudden her ass was coated with her own wetness. Her thighs down to her knees were dripping. She had no idea what was going on.

"AAIIIEEEEE" She screamed as she hit the most intense orgasm she's had since Sonye cleaned her cunt in the shower a couple of months ago. Angela couldn't stop herself. She was now pushing back on the dog as hard as it was thrusting into her.

Suddenly, after what seemed like one long intense orgasm, she felt a knot in her womb. The dog just turned over. She was now ass to ass with the dog and filled with what seemed like a hammer.

"W-What's h-happening..." She cried out...

"You are about to become pregnant...with puppies."

"NOOOOO" As Angela screamed in frightened terror, her body betrayed her by hitting yet another climax.

The room was cleared and Angela was left stuck to the dog who was now whimpering. She was frightened. She was alone. She had no idea what the future held.

Writor
Writor
261 Followers