A Motorcycle Ride to Remember

Story Info
A different way to ride.
1.7k words
3.56
56.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

53 degrees and sunny felt like a day in the desert after the long, snowy, and cold winter that was reluctantly releasing it’s grip upon the New England landscape. It’s days like this that make living in the Northeast tolerable, when the seasons change the sheer difference is enough to lift your soul. Naturally my thoughts turn my two greatest passions when I begin to feel this way, my motorcycle and sex.

Since I was recovering from my escapades of the night before and my girlfriend had gone out with her friends, the motorcycle was taking priority this afternoon. I store the bike and do all of the maintenance in my dungeon-like garage and today’s project was an oil change and a general checkup, the former had already been completed. It was a little cold for it, but I could see a long ride down some twisty roads to end a beautiful afternoon. My girlfriend would be in for some more escapades when she got back from shopping if I did go out for a ride. A long motorcycle ride always got me in the mood for another type of ride. Of course, I really should have been pulling out my electrical tools and hooking the garage circuit back-up, right now all my light was coming through the open garage door which isn’t perfect for working with tiny screws. That would have to be a project for another day though as my mind and body were itching for a ride.

I got up from the garage floor and was leaned over the bike when I heard the garage door slam close and the light of the fading afternoon disappeared. I began to turn around but was shoved roughly down over the seat and the gas tank by strong but unseen hands. When I opened my mouth to protest another set of hands pulled a cloth into my mouth so that any sound I could have made would have been futile. Then I felt a blindfold pulled over my eyes and heard someone flick the light switch.

A deep male voice, “Don’t bother to struggle, you’re mine pussy boy.” There was silence for a couple of seconds as we both thought about what he had said, then he continued, “You see, I met your girlfriend at the mall and she told me about your fantasy and I decided to make it a reality.”

Oh shit, Rachel and I had talked about fantasies the night before, and as she was rimming my ass out with her tongue I had told her how I sometimes dreamed about a man coming up behind me and raping my ass. I guess she had decided to make my fantasy come true. I shivered a little at the thought and felt a twinge in my penis as I decided to struggle a little.

A tried to pull away and was shoved rudely onto the bike. I felt the man walking around in front of me while holding my arms to the tank when I felt another pair of hands fumbling at my belt. There were two men here and I could feel a hard penis against the right cheek of my ass as the second man got my belt and zipper open. They were really going to do it. I struggled a little more; sure I had had a tongue and fingers up my ass, even a small vibrator, but never anything as large as a cock. I didn’t know if I was ready for the experience especially since I doubted that these guys had brought any lubrication with them.

“Oh you’re going to like this pussy boy. You’ve never felt anything like this before.”

I shivered and felt the hands at my waist move down to stroke my cock. Wow had I gotten hard fast at the thoughts running through my head! My jeans and underwear were pulled down and I felt a light touch along the crack of my ass. A finger tip slowly stroked the area between my balls and my asshole, I moaned. “Yeah, you like that don’t you.” I would have yelled out yes if I hadn’t been gagged. Then I felt it, hot breath on my cheeks slowly wandering down towards my asshole. My god do I love to be rimmed. I lifted up on my toes and tried to move back so his mouth would touch my ass, but I was pulled forward and down onto the bike. I felt his breath directly on my asshole and shivered, it was so hot and wet, my penis throbbed.

“Are you hot yet boy?” I moaned through the gag.

SLAP! That was a hard smack on my ass. Rachel had told them everything I guess. Now if only I had a pussy jammed up against my face, or even… a cock in my mouth. My thoughts were getting nastier by the second.

The hot breath stopped. Then I felt and heard as the man behind me spat on my asshole and his finger began to push slowly against me. Seemed like they weren’t going to bother much with foreplay, this was going to hurt, but in a good way. Clink, zip, that was the sound of the belt and zipper of the man behind me. Then I felt his penis rub against my leg, and the jig was up. It wasn’t really a man it was a woman with a strap on. She should have warmed the dildo up before hand, but instead I felt cold silicone. The woman felt a change in my body’s attitude and spoke for the first time. “Just cause it’s not real doesn’t mean I’m not going to rape you with it.” It was Rachel.

I heard a spitting sound again and imagined Rachel rubbing the natural lube on her strap on. The man laughed and said, “You really are going to love this. I know I used to love it when she did this to me.” Ahh, so that must be Rob, Rachel’s last boyfriend. They were still friends and Rachel had expressed interest in a threesome, but we never seemed to be able to get it together, at least until now.

“Can I let go of your hands now pussy boy?” I made positive noises through the gag and Rob let go. “I’m going to fuck her while she’s fucking you.” This was becoming more exciting by the second.

Rachel moved her strap-on to my eager asshole and began to nudge the tip against me. I felt tightness and stretching then the head popped in causing me to moan with lust through the gag. All of the shocking sensations at once, the cold metal against my penis, Rachel’s hot flesh pressed against me, the dildo stretching my ass and the wicked thoughts running through my head were quickly bringing me to the edge of a huge orgasm. Rachel slid the dildo deeper into my ass, then I felt her hips moving forced into a quicker pace by Rob pushing his way in and out of her pussy. I wanted to prolong the sensation as long as possible, but I was over stimulated and the little movements in and out of me due to Rob and the longer strokes of Rachel brought me to an incredible release. Guess I was going to have to wipe down the bike again, because I had just sprayed it with what felt like a gallon of cum.

A few seconds later I felt Rachel quiver with her own orgasm. Normally she likes long slow fucks, but I guess today was an exception. I think she really got off on screwing my ass. After a few seconds rest Rachel pulled out of my ass, then pulled the gag out of my mouth and took off the blindfold. We kissed passionately while Rob stood there grinning. “That was so hot!” She stated Rachel firmly. “But Rob still has a problem. Would you like to help me to help him?”

“I’d love to sweety. My ass is a little sore though… how about we blow him together?”

“That sounds yummy T.”

“Sounds good to me.” Rob chimed in.

I grabbed a blanked out of my truck and laid it down on the floor of the garage. Rachel pulled Rob down onto the blanket and went right for his penis with her hand. She jerked him slowly while I kissed my way from his nipples down towards his crotch, all the while feeling shivers running up and down his body. When I reached his cock I kissed the tip and heard Rachel moan. One of her fantasies had always been to see me blow another guy. I guess a lot of fantasies were coming true that day!

As I swallowed his cock I could taste Rachel’s juices and smell a musky scent. I quickly realized why a woman might like sucking cock so much, it made you feel powerful. Rob was becoming more and more exciting and I could feel every little spike of pleasure on my tongue and in my mouth. I licked and sucked up and down the shaft, trying to take as much as possible down my throat. I figure he was about 6 inches, and it wasn’t long before my nose was pressed into his pubic hair. Rachel couldn’t take any more of this and declared, “Rob suck my pussy NOW!” and she moved up to sit on his face. Rachel got really passionate when she was in this position, and today was no exception. I wouldn’t be surprised if she were to break Rob’s nose the way she was riding his face.

Rob moaned and grabbed my head to pull me off. I guess he didn’t want to surprise me by coming in my mouth. Rachel bent down as I pulled back a little, she was just in time to kiss me as Rob’s cum came spurting up between are lips. I felt her and Rob both shuddering massively as they came together. Rob continued to shoot all over our faces, and as his torrent subsided Rachel and I licked the cum off of each other’s faces, then we both slid up to Rob’s face and shared a three way kiss.

I never did get to ride my motorcycle that afternoon. But in the end, I think we all got a ride that we would remember for the rest of our lives.