A Moving Day Pt. 02

Story Info
The rest of the crew makes Jessica their slut.
2.5k words
4.52
78.4k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 11/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers

Nate walked in. He paused when he saw Jessica, stripped down to her pantyhose, grasping the bed sheets. Jessica covered her breasts with her hands and pulled her legs up trying to conceal what Nate had already seen. She didn't realize that by curling up into a sensuous ball, she was only enticing Nate more. Jessica's large breasts where hardly covered up and as she breathed, her tits bulged around her arms.

Nate walked to the end of the bed, his cock straight as an arrow and it's dark purple tip was aimed at Jessica. "I heard you thanking Alex." Nate said, his eye fixed on her curves. "Now you can thank me." Jessica realized She had no where to run. She hadn't escaped from Alex and as she watched Nate's erection, she knew she couldn't get away from him either.

"No, you need to go!" Jessica tried to shoo him away like a stray dog. She'd betrayed Arlen once by giving in. She wasn't going to give in twice. Nate leapt to the bed grabbing Jessica by her silky ankles. He yanked her to the edge of the bed. Squealing as she slid, Jessica tried to cling to the sheets. But Nate brought her slick pussy in line with his hard cock.

"I want to fuck you before those others get in here and crowd up the place." And with that, Nate thrust into her, forcing a yelp as his hard cock parted the lips of her pussy and drove deep into her. Nate slid in and out of Jessica's pussy. Still wet from Alex, Nate's cock was soon slick with her juices and he was gliding in and out with ease. Jessica gripped the sheets and bit her lip. She was experiencing something she never had before. A hard cock driving into her after she had already cum once.

"You like that don't ya, bitch?" Nate said gripping her ankles. Jessica let out a shuttered breath. She didn't want to let him know how good it felt. He thrust in forcing deep moans out of her. Jessica felt heat building in her. A new level of sexual pleasure she'd never had was growing.

Jason walked in, naked and smiling. Jessica, looked over and stared at him while Nate fucked her. Jessica thought he was a beautiful man. Jason's cock was long and gorgeous. It was if Michelangelo's David had come to life and walked off to have a drink. His erection was growing as he looked at Jessica, naked save her torn pantyhose and on her back, a thick black cock slowly penetrating her. Keeping her eyes on Jason, Jessica had the sensation of pleasuring herself to the beautiful image of a man. Nate continued to drive into her and her orgasm continued to build. Jessica gasped when she felt Nate's balls slap against her pussy. He was in her deep! She kept her eyes on Jason, specifically his cock, and she licked her lips in anticipation.

"Back off, son." Nate said with a smile, his eyes fixed on Jessica as he plowed into her sweet pussy. "I beat you to her. " Jason started to stroke his cock and Jessica kept her eyes on him while she gripped the sheets, holding tightly as she got fucked. Her eyes widened again when Jason got on the bed and presented his gorgeous cock for her.

"I think she'd rather have me, Nate." Jason said. "You must have an ugly cock. My dick is too pretty to pass up. She'll want to suck it." Jessica nodded, despite herself. Jason laughed, his cock erect and throbbing. "Suck on it, sweetheart." Jason said and pressed his cock to her lips. Jessica accepted his shaft, softly moaning as she covered his cock with her mouth. She sounded like she was eating fine chocolate.

"I've got here first. I get her first. When I'm done you can do what you want." Nate said.

"She wants my cock." Jason said as Jessica eagerly pleasured him. "Besides, Travell is going to be in here in a minute. He called dibs on her ass." Jason said smiling as Jessica's eyes widened.

"What?!" Jessica said in the back of her throat, muffled by Jason's cock. She kept sucking on Jason but was alarmed by what he'd said. Suddenly more aware of her surroundings, she could hear men laughing outside the room. She knew a full gang bang was in the works.

"This bitch loves cock. Don't ya, bitch?" Jessica made eye contact with Jason as she sucked him. She knew more cocks were on the way and now the thought excited her. 'My god', Jessica thought to herself, I am a slut.

"Damn," Nate said "look at this slut go..." Nate let go of her right leg and rubbed her silky left leg. He groped her leg as he pumped into her. "I thought we'd have to hold her down or tie her up." Nate said. "Shit, we'll have to hold her back!" Jessica felt a tingle in her spine when she heard their plan was to tie her up.

Jessica wrapped her free leg around Nate, trying to pull him deeper. Jason forced his cock in deeper and she squealed. Jason's hand reached down, gripping Jessica's large breast. Nate gripped Jessica by the hips and he started thrusting deep and slow. Jessica let out a moan of sensual enjoyment. Jason's thrusting tilted Jessica's head back like a sword swallower and Jason's balls tapped against her nose. She made a gargling noise and she felt her orgasm swell within her. The double penetration was making her crazy.

"Mmmmphh!" Jessica moaned as her orgasm began to build. She was beyond caring about the fact that she was being forcibly taken in her own bedroom by her husband's coworkers. Being fucked like this was only a fantasy she had tried with two dildos. She felt the deep double penetration and wondered if the tips of the two men would meet.

Jessica felt that Nate was about to burst by the way he tensed. She didn't know how long Jason would last but she thought her ravishment was at least half over. Jessica felt the excitement of fear spring through her when a third man entered the bedroom.

Jessica couldn't see who it was but she heard him exclaim "Mother fuckers!" Jason chuckled and the interruption stayed Nate's orgasim. Still trying to keep from choking on Jason's cock, Jessica tried see who the new addition was. She felt her ass pucker from the suspense. The bed rocked and Jessica realized he'd come around on the other side. Soon a white cock stood erect and firm on her right. The tiny bedroom was getting crowded. Glancing up Jessica saw Lance grinning down at her.

Jessica took Lance by the cock and with effort, pulled herself off Jason. She gasped for air then as if a diver going back for her second pearl took a deep then wrapped her red lips around Lance's cock. Lance stopped moving and Jessica kept her cat eyes on him while she sucked him off. She kept a hand on Jason and stroked his cock hoping he'd climax. Nate continued to slide into her, a steady metronome keeping time. Jessica kept one eye on the door. Any more cocks would be too much to handle.

Jessica swapped from Lance to Jason and back again, as she saw who needed the attention of her lips more than her hands. Nate was driving into her like a porn star, drawing almost all the way out, then thrusting deep back in. Her own orgasm was building and she knew that she'd likely be helpless once it hit.

Travell, and Scott walked in. "Who's fucking my slut in here?" Travell said in mock anger. Jessica had tried to keep quiet but her squeals and moans had escaped the confines of the bedroom. Tarvell was already undressed and Scott dropped his shorts, it was all he still had on. Jessica eyed her two new partners as she slipped off Lance and took Jason back in her mouth.

Travell was the most impressive. He was massive with large, well defined muscles. Jessica was impressed when he manhandled her couch out of one apartment and into another. His giant cock dwarfed anything in the room and her eyes grew wide. She knew she was the next thing he was going to manhandle.

"I said I had dibs." Travell's voice was deep and commanding. Nate abruptly pulled out and Jessica watch as Travell moved to the edge of the bed. "You'd better get this wet, Slut." He said presenting her shaft to her. Jessica let go of Nate and Jason pulled out of her. She sat up and slid to the end of the bed, her nylons rasping loudly as she moved across the bed. Sitting on the edge, she crossed her legs and bent forward. She gripped Travell by the base and put her lips to his cock, looking up toward his face as she kissed his shaft.

Travell was massive and Jessica could barely fit him in her mouth. She licked him as she sucked and the mixture of saliva and lipstick coated the bulbus tip of his giant cock. She didn't know what the other men were doing and she didn't care. She felt the pleasure of being Travell's slut while the others quietly watched.

Travell pulled out of Jessica's mouth and then grabbed her. She was spun around until her ass was where Travell wanted it. Eyes wide Jessica looked over her shoulder as Travell bent her over her own bed. Ripping her pantyhose to further uncover her tight ass Travell pressed his cock into her. There was a pause as Jessica squealed and then full anal penetration. Jessica let out a deep moan as Travell scooped Jessica up with his massive arms, gripping her by the breasts and lifting her upright. Jessica sank on his cock and her legs kicked limply as Travell power fucked her standing up.

"Oh- Go- Odd!" Jessica cried out, each syllable cut off as Travell thrust into her, bouncing her breasts and legs as she rode a cock like never before. She'd never been fucked standing up and the thrill made the experience more intense.

"Come on, don't hog the bitch." Lance said, annoyed. Travell didn't respond right away and Jessica lost sense of time as the big ape fucked her like a rag doll. Then he turned and flopped down on the bed backwards, Jessica's legs kicking high. The other men pounced, taking up any place they could get thier dick in.

Jessica didn't have a clue who was where. Dizzy from being fucked and flung around she closed her eyes to keep her head from spinning. Someone straddled Travell and was thrusting his cock into her pussy. Her hands were full of dicks that demanded she jerk on then. And a cock was stuffed in her mouth to silence her moans and squeals. She was no longer being fucked by one man. And it wasn't a group. It was a monster that fucked and sucked every part of her.

Jessica's body was groped by hands. Her breasts where squeezed and pinched and the man fucking her pussy was running his fingers over her thighs and calves, alternating which leg he gripped by the ankle and which leg he pleasured himself to as he continued to slam his shaft into her wet cunt. A mouth covered her breast and chewed on ther nipple. Another mouth sucked her neck while a cock plowed into her mouth. Jessica's orgasm came in full force. She'd never been fucked so hard and her body exploded in the sensation.

The cock in her mouth wasn't as long as the previous four she'd had in her mouth. For a moment she thought it was Arlen. He drove in deeply, his balls slapping her face. Each time the man fucking her thrust into her, the man in her mouth counter thrust, his ballsack covering her nose as he did. The whole time Travell's large cock ground into her ass. The gentleman in her left hand must have found this very stimulating because at that moment Jessica felt his cock tremor in his hand, his hot cum splattering onto her flank.

He wasn't the only one and Jessica felt the shuttering spasm of The cock in her pussy followed by the hot smack of cum deep inside her. The cock she was choking on followed close behind and the feeling of two stiff cocks erupting inside her blanked out any thought Jessica had and she moaned deeply as a second orgasm spread throughout her body.

Spent, The men pulled out of her. Jessica had a sensation of falling as each man uncopulated from her. Other men had not been satisfied. She felt hands grab her and a cock pressed against her lips. There was some slapping and yanking as Jessica was manhandled around the bed. Hands grabbed her ankles and jerked her to the edge, then spreading her legs, the hands gripped tightly. A cock was slammed into her pussy and she half sat up in an outcry of sudden stimulation.

Another hand grabbed Jessica by the hair and yanked her back down. As one man fucked her with all he had, another stuffed his cock into her mouth. Each thrust into her cunt forced a cry that was muffled by the cock in her mouth. Hands gripped her breasts and she was fondled by more hands than she could count. Jessica was fucked and fondled until finally the man in her mouth came. She made no effort to swallow and the cum gushed out from around her lips.

Suddenly her mouth was free of stiff cock and Jessica sputtered and gasped for air. She was down to just one man ravaging her and he clung to her thighs as he plowed into her. Finally he came, a quick slap of cum added to the gallons she felt she was covered in. He pulled out of her and abruptly she was alone in her room. She gasped for air and lay on the bed exausted. Jessica saw the men leave and she relaxed knowing it was over. She fell into a deep sleep, the after effects of the sexual onslaught taking over her body.

Jessica awoke with a start. She was in the bathtub soaking in hot water. Bubbles foamed over her and only her head was in view, the bubble bath concealing her naked body. A towel supported her head and neck and she felt clean. She kicked a foot up out of the tub, it was bare. She wiggled her toes and plopped her foot back in the tub. Someone had stipped off her torn pantyhose, showered the cum off her body and plopped her into a bubble bath. The bathroom door was open and Travell, wearing clothes again, walked in. Jessica gasped and sunk in the tub, expecting the giant man to pluck her out and have his way with her.

"We've fininished moving everything, Miss Jessica." he said in his deep voice. "Including the bedroom. We left out a change of clothes for you and a towel."

"Thank you" Jessica said. She was not sure if what was happening was real or not. "That's very sweet of you."

"It was our pleasure, Miss Jessica." He smiled broadly. "Let us know if you need anything else. We won't hesitate to come."

"Oh I have no doubt." Jessica said smiling.

Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers