A Moving Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony got tired of this position quickly. He stopped fucking her. "Turn over. Get on your hands and knees so I can ride you better, bitch."

She did as she was asked and soon Tony was presented with her luscious posterior. The laces on her corset criss-crossed her back, exposing bits of her pale flesh. He grabbed her round hips with glee and slammed into her pussy again.

Tiffany let out a long "ohhhh" as he re-entered her. However, this sound was muffled as something was stuffed into her mouth. It was big, but it was soft. She tasted jizz, but also something more unfamiliar. She looked up and saw David. She now knew that that unfamiliar taste was her own cunt juices.

"Clean my cock," David ordered.

She obediently licked up all traces of David's cum and her love fluid from his growing appendage, even though it did not taste very nice. Almost involuntarily, she opened her mouth to suck on David's big manhood again when he suddenly pulled out.

"Hey, slut. Don't get too greedy. I'm a good boss and I look after my workers. Greg, why don't you sample Mrs. Lambert-Brown's mouth for a while."

Quick as a flash, Greg replaced David's cock with his own. Like Tony, he only had an average sized penis (and thinner too) and she found it a more comfortable fit into her mouth. She started to suck enthusiastically as she inhaled the heady aromas of this young, lithe man's pubic hairs and tasted his pre-cum. Her keenness for the giving head was not lost on Greg.

"Whoah, thanks boss," exclaimed Greg. "Looks like I got my Christmas bonus early this year. This whore can sure suck cock. My god! She's using her tongue..." and he trailed off, lost in enjoyment.

Greg wasn't the only one enjoying himself. He watched as Tony's used his big, meaty hands to hold on tight to Tiffany's hips to pump rapid in and out of her pussy. Her corseted body was a quivering blur as she moved back and forth to meet Tony's thrusts, bouncing between two cocks.

Tony couldn't hold off any longer and yelled out "oh yeah, get a load of this" and he buried his cock as deep as he could. He tensed 9 or 10 times as he shot his sperm inside her. Tiffany felt so dirty that it was delicious.

Eventually Tony pulled out of Tiffany while she still worked expertly on David. She was concentrating fully on what was in front of her, and forgot about everything else. Then she felt something massive come up against the lips of her wet pussy. She felt two big hands take a very firm hold of her hips and pull her butt backwards onto the mass behind her.

Tiffany opened her mouth, spat out David's cock, threw her head backwards and screamed out aloud as a searing pain erupted from between her legs. The hands relaxed for a bit, then pulled her hips back again and another yell emanated from her mouth. She felt as if her pussy was exploding.

"Looks like she felt that one, Jim," said David, looking closely at Tiffany's face screwed up in pain.

"Yeah, thanks for that Jim," jeered Greg. "I was just about to cream her sweet mouth."

If she had forgotten about Jim and his package before, she was certainly given a reminder now. The pain was just beginning to abate when Jim thrust powerfully again. Tiffany screamed again.

"Enjoy the ride on the 12 inch black express, lady," sneered Tony.

"It's no good boss. She just can't seem to take it all," observed Jim, ruefully.

"Now you know what I've said, Jim. You don't give up when you work for me," chastised David.

"OK boss."

Jim pushed Tiffany forward and she popped off his huge penis. She toppled over on the bed face down, trying to catch her breath. She felt Jim's strong hands on her again, this time on her body. He easily flipped her around until she was on her back. He loomed large over her as he clambered on top and parted her legs.

With wild-eyed apprehension, she looked down as a big, dark object came steady towards her. She was shocked to see a monster of an organ bigger than she had ever believed possible. It was at least 12 inches long, wider than Tony's now seemingly tiny dick, with thick veins coursing up and down the black shaft. The top quarter was glistening with sticky liquid. Evidently, he had only managed to get a small way in on his last attempt.

Jim positioned this massive weapon over its target and propped himself up on his arms.

"No, no, noooo!" blurted Tiffany. "You're too big! You'll ruin me!"

But those protestations fell on deaf ears as Jim lowered his pelvis quickly towards the bed. A renewed pain seared through Tiffany's body as Jim's monster penetrated her tight cunt.

The three onlookers cheered as they watched. Tiffany was so small compared to Jim that the looked like an insect stuck onto a specimen board; except that she was impaled on a large spear, not a tiny pin. Her arms and legs flailed in the air widely, and her head shook quickly from side to side as she screamed in agony.

"Give it to the whore! Pump her hard!" they encouraged.

But Tiffany couldn't hear them. All she could think about was the gigantic piece of black flesh that was being forced into her inch by inch with each push. Just when she thought she couldn't take any more, the pushing stopped. Jim was buried to the hilt at long last.

"You so tight, bitch. Bet you never had no big black meat in you before," he leered at her. She shook her head. "You is gonna enjoy this, then."

Then he started to fuck her, and fuck her hard. Slowly at first, but always with long, powerful strokes. With each thrust, the pain subsided and a new feeling took over: Tiffany felt so incredibly filled, as she had never been filled before. She was ashamed that she felt so good to be have her pussy defiled by that long black shlong. She was soon squealing with delight with each stroke, her feet in high heels quivering in the air and her small hands grabbing onto the sheets.

Before long, she had a series of massive orgasms, one after another as the black stud continued to pound her. Her vocalizations became incoherent, but sounded to the other three like "Fuck me!".

The contractions inside Tiffany's pussy massaged Jim's cock further, and soon it was clear that he was also going to cum. His thrusting became quicker and more irregular, until he finally plunged deep within Tiffany and let out a huge groan. If Tiffany was filled before, she was now positively overflowing with what seemed like a torrent of cum. His thick semen was dumped deep inside her unprotected womb and all she could do was moan with each pulse of ejaculation.

After a minute, Jim pulled out and a gush of thick, creamy fluid gushed out of her now distended cunt. Tiffany was spent and her arms and legs flopped lifelessly on the bed. Her mouth was agape as she gasped for breath. Jim crawled up the bed towards her face and fed his softer but still impressive cock into her submissive mouth. She was so weak that she could hardly lift her head off the bed but she weakly tried to lick all the love gravy off Jim's big appendage.

While she was doing this, she felt her legs being held apart and some squelching noises come from down below. However, she could hardly feel anything. It was Greg trying to have his turn.

"Hey, Jim! You've ruined it for me. I can hardly touch the sides of this bitch," complained Jim.

Jim got up and turned towards Greg. "Well I couldn't wait no more and besides you were enjoying a blowjob. I wasn't going to wait until you finished with her." Jim walked off to clean up.

"Aw, shit!" cursed Greg, as he continued to fuck Tiffany's now loose pussy. "This ain't gonna work."

He got up and turned Tiffany over again. She was lying on her belly with her head hanging over the edge of the bed. She was too tired to move and just lay there. However, when she felt a pair of hands pushing her ass cheeks apart and a blunt object push against her butt hole, her eyes suddenly opened wide in alarm.

"Please, no! Don't put it in there! I've never done that before," she almost cried.

"Hey, I'm gonna fuck you one way or another" said Greg back to her. "If your pussy ain't good enough to fuck, you'll take it up your ass."

And with thus he thrust cruelly into her rear end. A different pain ran through her body. Although Greg wasn't as big as Jim, her virgin ass still had difficulty coping with the sudden attack.

Tiffany was totally helpless, pinned down on the bed and butt fucked. The agony of the initial penetration went away and was replaced by a feeling of total invasion and humiliation. Not only had all four brutes pleasured themselves with her body, but they had used every single hole to do so. Each thrust brought strange new sensations deep inside her body. All she could do was dangle her head and grunt.

David was getting his second wind back and saw his opportunity. He pulled her limp head up by her long blond hair and he guided his cock into Tiffany's mouth, stuffing it past her lips. Before she knew what was happening, David was buried all the way into her throat until her nose was pushed up against his pubic hair. She panicked at first because she had never deep-throated anyone, and was afraid she would suffocate, but soon found that she was able to breath around even David's large cock.

In synchrony now David and Greg pushed in and out of both ends of her body. She was impaled from both sides and all she could do was let these men enjoy these previously unsullied parts of her body. She felt dirty and hot all at the same time. She felt things she never felt before. She felt faint.

Before the lost all consciousness, she felt Greg inject his cum up her virgin ass just as David squirt his warm liquid down her throat and into her stomach. She passed out.

***************

When she woke up, it was dark and she was lying curled up in bed. She had no idea how long she had been asleep for but knew she was sore all over. There was still cum oozing out from all her orifices, forming a huge wet patch around her hip. Her mouth was sticky with the taste of sex. Her hair was matted with dried semen which was also all over her face - they must have circled jerked around her face after she passed out, all giving her one last tribute before they left.

Tiffany lay in the dark and pondered. Her husband would be back in a few days. Surely there was much still to do before his return. There was painting, cleaning, gardening. She must hire men to do these jobs. Many, many men who needed some sort of payment for their work.

Yes, there was so much to do.

12