A Much Needed Houseguest Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With as much boldness as she could muster, Becca placed her two fingers at her opening, slowly rubbing the outside, before slowly sliding her two fingers in deep. Becca immediately tightened around her fingers as she experienced a sudden shock of pleasure. Pushing her fingers in as deep as she could, Becca used her thumb to press on her clit, like the woman in the video, and could see why she enjoyed it so much. With her other hand, Becca grasped at her heavy breasts, squeezing and pulling on them as she began to pant loudly.

Across from her, Dave began to stroke his cock more quickly as precum already began to leak out of his swollen head. "I want you to fuck yourself harder now Becca. Put three fingers in and flick your thumb hard against your clit. I'm going to cum soon and I want you to cum too," Dave told her as he eyed her intently.

Becca watched him pull on his thick shaft, and bent her leg so he would brush his cock against it with each stroke. Doing as she was told, Becca inserted her ring finger into her already stretched hole, feeling how tight she was, and flicked her thumb frantically across her clit as she began to pump her fingers in and out of her pussy. With each deep to thrust, Becca brushed across her g-spot and it didn't take long for her next orgasm to build up deep in her groin. Watching Dave begin to stroke faster, Becca knew he was close.

Maintaining eye contact, the two desperately stroked and fucked themselves closer and closer to their orgasm. "Cum for me baby!" Dave growled as he shot his load onto her frenzied hands. Having his cum add to her own slick wetness brought Becca over the edge and she arched her back as the strongest orgasm she had ever experienced ripped through her body. With a loud squeal, she continued to fuck herself and tear at her tits. Sitting halfway up, Becca reached out and pulled Dave on top of her, kissing him deeply as she continued to fuck herself underneath him. Pulling back from her kiss, Dave moaned loudly as he rubbed his spent cock along her stomach, shooting out the very last ounce of cum, hitting her tits.

Becca's final orgasm shook her body, and clutching onto Dave, she pulled him down on to her, rubbing her clit hard against his semi erect cock, as her orgasm slowly subsided.

They laid in this position for several minutes until their loud, ragged breathing normalized. Standing up, Dave pulled his sweats on, pulled his shirt back over his head, and with a smile told Becca, "See you in the morning," leaving her feeling a sense of fulfillment that she did not know existed.

This new feeling made her want to completely forget her ridiculous rules, knowing that as long as Dave was near, she would never be able to keep them.

12