A Must-have Exercise Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that all you're going to do for the rest of the day?" prompted Lexi, smirking. She held his hand and guided it down to the waistband of her shorts. He pulled the front and looked down. He saw some very light skin obliterated by thick brown hair. If she was wearing anything underneath, she must have taken it off in the shower. He sucked in as much air as his lungs could hold and stopped breathing. Very tentatively, he slipped his hands in to feel the flesh. He felt some hair that was sticky with her bodily fluids. He used his fingers to push the hair out of the way - he really wanted to feel if the flesh around her pussy was as tight as her abs or boobs or even her legs.

He had no consciousness to make any such judgment. His fingers were soaked with her juices and his brain (and cock) were concentrating on the coarse lips that protected 'her precious'. Having no experience in this area (even his computer hadn't taught him what to really do here), he just stroked her pussy very lightly, afraid that he might 'break' something.

Lexi was amused. She had no regrets about leading him on. She was feeling very proud that she was about to turn this boy into a man. She pulled his head down so that he could take her right boob into his mouth. He sucked and sucked until he remembered its gorgeous neighbor. His eyes closed, he stroked her pussy and sucked her boobs for several minutes. Suddenly Lexi gave his dick a very painful wank. Eric screamed as though the thing had broken off. "There, there," she said, "Let me help you with that."

She knelt down, pulling his hand out of her shorts in the process, and held Eric's dick with both hands. "You know, this is a mighty fine instrument you have here," she encouraged him. She stroked it just a few times and Eric was as fully engorged as he was going to be. It had been a long time since Lexi had seen anyone get ready again so soon. Her head bobbed back and forth millimeters away from his cock as her hands stroked the shaft because she put all her energy into 'relaxing' his cock.

The groans emanating from Eric's throat signaled to her that he was about to come again. She stopped and tickled the hair on his telsticles. Because of the cold in the room, the sacks were tight and hanging up. He felt the tingles right to the tip of his dick. Not knowing what to do with his hands, he found support on Lexi's head. He hang on to her hair out of pain and in one of his jerky motions, managed to pull out the pin that was holding it all up. Her full brown hair flowed down to her back and Eric tried to regain his grip - of something, anything.

His hands were again entangled in her hair and unknowingly he pulled her head towards him. She willingly took his dick in her mouth and swallowed. The warmth of her mouth released the pressure momentarily. She let his dick slip out, then looked straight into his eyes as she first kissed the head, then the shaft and then each testicle. Eric just went with the flow. He knew none of this was in his control but he had never felt so much pain and pleasure before.

She took his dick back into her mouth and began sucking. She didn't take it in all the way because she knew she didn't need to. Eric was already groaning very loudly and she knew he would come at any moment. She traced a finger along the crack of his arse and pressed tightly on his dick with her lips, careful not to bite. Eric let out a very loud moan and a jet streamed out of his penis into her mouth. There was so much of it that Lexi finally had to release his dick and let the rest of it spurt out on her chest, otherwise she would have choked.

"Oh, my! Look's like we're going to have to clean up," she exclaimed, smiling and winking at Eric. She stood up, took his hand and led him to the bathroom. He saw a washbasin and large mirror along one wall, a toilet on the opposite wall, and a shower along the third with a curtain. Under the washbasin was a stack of clean towels. Hadn't Lexi said something about her not having a towel earlier?

It was much warmer in here than outside. Lexi quietly led him to the shower area, took off her shorts and drew the curtain. She turned the water on - it was warm - and used Eric's hands as a brush to clean her chest, stomach and legs. Eric followed her lead and took over the cleaning process. He felt up every inch of her body, worshiping it for the Goddess that she was. He spent an inordinate amount of time on her boobs, from behind and front. He rubbed and pinched and squeezed and pinched and rolled and pinched as though there was no tomorrow.

Eric was standing behind Lexi, his cock threatening to penetrate her arse. He couldn't seem to get away from her boobs. Understanding his inexperience, Lexi took his right hand in hers and guided it down along her sternum to her pussy. She placed her index finger on his and pushed it into her hole. She closed her eyes, and twisted her body and his finger to help him find her clit. When he hit it, she moaned. "Oh, yes. That's it. Rub there, dear, and don't let go," she instructed.

Eric obeyed and rubbed, first gently. His left hand was still alternating from one breast to the next. His lips were trying to suck on her neck. As Lexi's moaning intensified, his own movements became more rapid. She arched her back and he was literally holding her up - otherwise she'd have fallen and broken her neck. A few minutes later she screamed and sat down (releasing his finger) with her hands wrapped around her knees, the water hitting her back, as she tried to recover from the orgasm she had just had.

"That was wonderful, sweetie." - she still thought of him as a little boy - "Give me a minute. I need to catch my breath," she gasped, before Eric could become afraid of what mistake he might have made.

Eric sat down on one knee and enquired, "Was that really?"

"Yes, you have the power to drive a woman mad," she smiled genuinely at him. They both stood up. "Have you ever kissed a woman?"

Eric looked down and shook his head. Lexi threw her arms around his neck, pressed her boobs against his chest and sucked his lips. Eric tried his best to do what he thought was right - which wasn't much. He just held her tight and tried to follow her motion. She used her tongue to open his lips and dive in. She swabbed as much of his cheeks and mouth as she could reach, twisting his tongue with hers. They could hardly breathe when she released him to check his facial expressions.

Suddenly, she stepped out of the shower, opened a drawer under the washbasin and returned with a condom. She strapped him up, then kissed him again, her arms roaming all over his back and squeezing his arse. His were doing the same. His dick was hitting against her pussy's lips. At some point, Lexi brought her right hand to the front, held his very stiff manhood in two fingers and guided it to her hole. She pushed and it was in.

Eric grabbed her arse very tightly in response to her shriek. He felt the walls of her vagina squeezing around his dick. His instincts took over and he started pushing. They stopped kissing and he helped her turn around so that she was against the wall. The shower was streaming down his back as he pushed and pushed and pushed, each time letting out a gasp. She was breathing in the same rhythm, releasing a violent exhale every time he pushed. Eric kissed her boobs, rubbed her arse (hard) and just didn't want to let go of her.

A few minutes later, he just couldn't control himself. The urges were flowing from the back of his spine the tip of his dick. With a violent jerk, his juices were released and he convulsed under the pain of the orgasm. Lexi ran her fingers through his hair as he collapsed on her, unable to support himself.

They stood against the wall, his dick still inside her, for several minutes. Finally, Lexi pushed him away. "Let's clean you up," she said. They both took a shower, helping each other clean up. Eric was again completely erect by the time it ended, but Lexi simply dried him up, then herself, and guided him out to the room, her torso wrapped in a towel and him buck naked. It was bloody cold in there!

Lexi instructed him to put on his clothes (which he retrieved from different parts of the room). She stood smiling appreciatively as she saw him scuttle around. Eric hadn't really said anything for quite some time. He quietly packed up his machine and she led him up to the front door.

As he stepped out, she said, "Eric, I'm not convinced that your Ab Pro Workout is good for me. Tomorrow's Saturday and my husband and son will be home. Why don't you return on Monday and show me how it works again, or what other equipment you have?"