A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers

I saw Mother's hand, with a big dollop of lube, apply it to her sister's ass. Without pausing, she slid the vibrator into Edith's anus. Edith seemed a little surprised at first. As Mother increased the vibration, she moaned. She pushed back against the vibrator, clearly liking the feel of it. Mother turned it all the way up and pushed it into Edith to the hilt. She leaned forward to kiss Edith's butt.

Edith went wild. I could feel the vibrator on my tongue in her cunt. I heard a muffled scream. She was all over my cock sucking, then licking, then rubbing it on her. Her pussy rubbed on my face, excitingly, wonderfully. My cock exploded, spewing cum into her mouth and more on her face.

Mother sensed I had cum. She pulled the vibrator out of her sister. She knelt back on her heels. Edith collapsed on top of me. I rolled her off me after a few moments. She lay on the carpet, spent.

She kept repeating, "Oh my God, oh my God."

Mother grabbed a handful of tissues to wrap the vibrator in. She lay next to me, to kiss, to taste the juices Edith had left on my face. Edith stirred after several minutes. She rolled onto her side to look at Mother and me.

"That was amazing," she said. "Both of you. It was wonderful."

"We'll have more thrills later," Mother told her. "David and I have been learning."

We helped Edith to her feet. I was a little weak in the knees. I think she was, too. Mother took a hand from both of us and led us to the shower. We all showered together. Mother licked my cum from Edith's face, kissing her on the lips when she was done. She licked the remainder of Edith's cum from my face then kissed me as she had her sister. We all washed each other. Mother gave special attention to Edith again. She lovingly washed Edith's ass, cleaning away the excess lube.

We all dried each other after the shower. The women put on bras and panties. I thought it a beautiful view until they covered it with robes. I dressed in boxer shorts and a t-shirt. I grabbed a robe, too. We went to the kitchen for breakfast.

After a big breakfast, we decided to take a nap. Back in the bedroom, we all laid together and dozed off.

It was late morning when we woke up again. I was first. I went to the kitchen to start a fresh pot of coffee. I also started checking what we had for lunch. Mother and Edith showed up together a little later. I got them each coffee. We all sat at the table.

Edith brought up the subject of the proposed ladies' get together. Janet and Michelle had come up with the idea. They wanted to get all the women in the family, the ones involved in an incestuous relationship that is, together to trade ideas and techniques that could make their sex life better. They wanted to know more about how to please each other, as woman to woman.

The only one of the women that had any prior experience with women was Edith and hers was very limited. Mother wasn't too enthused about the idea. She tried to explain her thoughts to Edith.

"I got excited about you and Janet because of the dreams. I never had dreams about Michelle, much less Rachel.

"I'll think about the get together, but right now I'm reluctant."

"I don't think we're planning an orgy, Mary," Edith replied. "But I guess it could happen. If it does, you could limit any participation."

"Well, I will give it serious consideration. I will be tied up, though, for the next several weeks," Mother told her.

We had lunch then. Afterward, over coffee, Mother told Edith that we had acquired some new toys.

"David and I have been experimenting with them. We gave you a little sample this morning."

"A 'sample,'" Edith laughed. "That was an experience I won't soon forget."

"Maybe," Mother said. "But we have some more you might like to try."

"Ok," was Edith's response.

"We'll look at them in a little while." Mother said.

Mother had always had definite ideas about vibrators, but they were changing. Her idea had been that vibrators were for stimulation only. That they shouldn't be too big or too fancy. She wanted plain shafts. To her, the idea of a vibrator was to make her ready for my cock. She wanted the fucking or sucking between two people to be the main act.

Now, since we began experimenting, she had changed her opinion a bit. She was willing to use g-spot toys, and enjoy them. She also enjoyed anal play with a vibrator. But she adamantly refused to try a penis shaped toy. She stated her opinion quite succinctly,

"The only cock I want in me is yours, David. No others, not even plastic ones."

So our toys were all smooth, without embellishment. None were bigger than my cock. As far as butt toys were concerned, that was fine with me. I didn't want anything too big in my butt. Finesse is what delighted me, not brute force.

Mother became enthused about playing in my ass when she found out how explosively it made me cum. Finger or toy, I liked both. Each had a quality of its own, but either way was thrilling.

The fact is we were learning as we went. We were in no hurry. If something was pleasing to us, we did not feel a need to move past it until it happened naturally.

They finished their coffee and went to the bedroom. We had our new toys stashed in the closet. I left them alone to go through them. I went to check on them after a while when they did not return.

I found them lying on the bed like clothespins, their pussies close to each other; sharing a double headed vibrator. Both were cumming hard. Their mouths were slack. They were breathing hard. Moans of pleasure issued as they rubbed their nylon clad legs on each other's bodies in a lustful display.

I sat down to watch, my dick hardening. I saw a couple of strap-ons lying next to the bed, but it wasn't clear if they had tried them out.

Mother and Edith broke apart shortly after I arrived. They lay on the bed catching their breath, breasts heaving. Mother swung around to face Edith. They exchanged a hot kiss.

I was enjoying the scent of the two hot women. The aroma of woman cum was in the air. There was the scent of fresh sweat that I could see glistening on their bodies.

"That looked like fun," I told them.

They both laughed. "It was," they said almost together.

Edith asked Mother, "Can I borrow it? I would like to show it to Janet, and maybe Michelle and her mother."

Mother agreed. "I thought you might want to. Why don't you hang on to it? You can bring it with you next time you visit. In the meantime, use it any way you like."

After a short rest, Mother suggested that we start moving my stuff out of the master bedroom while Edith was there to help. They dressed, again, in bra and panties; without the robes this time. I put on a pair of jeans. We spent most of the afternoon on that project. Most of the moving was clothes, but I had a dresser to take back to my old room, too.

By the time we had done all we could, it was late afternoon. The women said they had a little more preparation to take care of in the bedroom. I went to the kitchen. I set out a pitcher of iced tea with large glasses of ice. The ladies showed up in a few minutes. We sat to have a refreshing drink before supper. Edith said something about a shower but I asked her not to.

"Fresh sweat, from working, and your cum turn me on. I find the fragrances erotic."

Mother agreed with me. "I like those scents too, Edith."

Mother served up a light meal. We were all anticipating the coming night. No one wanted to overeat. We all had a glass of wine afterward. Then I took both women by the hand, leading them to the bedroom.

The women had left the bedroom ready for the night. A variety of vibrators and butt toys were laid out on the bed tables. A couple of dual penetration vibrators were at the front of the layout along with tubes of lube. There was also an ample supply of tissues and paper towels. Several large towels were on the bed, still folded.

I was a little unsure about how to proceed. But there was no uncertainty for the women. They shed their bras and panties. They lay on the bed kissing hotly. I thought they didn't need any warm-up. I could sense the fragrance of their juices wafting from their pussies. They seemed wrapped up in each other so I sat on the chair to watch. I didn't feel neglected. My turn would come.

Mother reached for the two dual penetration vibrators. She gave one to Edith and grabbed the tube of lube. They spread towels under their butts, smeared plenty of lube on the toys. Then each rolled onto her side to let the other put some lube in their anus. With pillows under their butts they spread their legs lewdly. I could see the glisten of their juices on both of the pussies.

Neither of the women had ever used a toy like these before. Mother was experienced with anal vibrator play. She enjoyed it. Edith had her first experience earlier. Neither woman hesitated. They pushed the toys into themselves filling both holes. Edith started with hers on a low setting. Mother turned hers up. Either way, both women were cumming almost immediately.

Watching them had made me hard, very hard, throbbing. I stood and went to the bed. I straddled Edith. Her mouth opened to take my cock. For me, to fuck her face. All her holes were filled now. She moaned around my steely shaft. I thrust into her wet mouth even as she shoved the vibrator harder into her ass and cunt. She had it on high speed now. She was screaming around my cock. Mother beside her was moaning mindlessly. Her mouth was slack, a string of drool running from the corner of her lips. She became aware of me fucking her sister's face. She began rubbing her face on my thigh. She reached out to Edith, twisting her hand in her sister's hair.

I felt the thrills, the infinite wonder of an imminent orgasm. The electric feeling in my cock, intense at the tip. Thrills roaring through my body. My cum gushed into Edith's mouth. She sucked greedily, milking my cock of its last drop.

Mother, beside us, was pushing at me. Even as orgasms sent shudders through her body, she pushed me off Edith's face. Her motive became clear as I knelt beside Edith. Mother pulled her sister to her with her free hand. She kissed her; hot open mouthed kisses. She sucked my cum from Edith's mouth. Edith reciprocated. Happily she let the creamy, slick, semen flow between them so that both sisters could taste my cum.

They were sated when they stopped shoving the vibrators into themselves almost together. They pulled them out, to drop them on the towels. The toys were wrapped in the towels and dropped off the bed. The sisters held each other, then, tightly. Both totally satiated, for the moment.

I laid behind Mother. My arm across her. My hand on her tit. Both women were exulted by the pleasures they had just experienced.

Edith told Mother, "That was wonderful. I have never felt anything like it."

"Neither have I," Mother replied. "It won't be the last time."

We rested together. Mother and her sister facing and holding each other. It wasn't long before my cock was stirring again. My hard-on pressed into the crack of Mother's ass.

Mother rolled onto her back, she held her arms out to me and drew me close. After a deep kiss, she asked me coquettishly, "Want to hear what I'd like?"

"Of course," I replied.

"I'd like you to eat me.

"While I suck you.

"With you on top.

"We'll give Edith a show."

Edith was lying next to my mother. She laughed.

"I'll love it," she said.

Mother opened her legs salaciously. Her hands urged me on top of her. My knees straddled her head while my face was poised over her wet pussy. As always, I enjoyed the lusty scent of her hot cunt. As I felt her lips close on my rigid cock, I buried my face in the folds of her hot pussy.

As I licked and sucked at her, bringing her quickly to an orgasm, she was eating me with her lips, her tongue, her teeth.

I was engrossed with eating my mother's cunt. Mindlessly, I concentrated on the tastes and fragrance. I felt a hand in the crack of my ass. It had to be Edith. Lube jelly was rubbed into my anus, a finger entered it, stroking, loosening it up.

I lifted my head, reluctantly, from Mother's cunt. Looking back, I saw Edith with a strap-on belted around her hips. I watched as she brought the vibrator to my ass. Sliding it into me on a film of lube.

It was on low when it entered me. I dove back into Mother's pussy, urged by her hand twisting my hair.

I could feel Edith stroking the vibrator in my ass with a fucking motion. It was on low speed giving me a full comfortable feeling. It hit my prostate every stroke, but it did not distract me from eating Mother.

Mother was cumming again and again. Her body was shuddering with almost continuous orgasms. I had cum not long before so I would last for a while. I could enjoy the sounds of Mother's satisfaction and her taste for a time.

Then Edith turned the vibrator on high. Pushed it into me hard. Pulled back for another thrust. Rubbed across my prostate, it brought me to a dazzling orgasm.

Cum spurted from me, filling my mother's eager mouth. And yet more cum. And yet more electric thrills as my aunt fucked my ass with her strap-on.

Mother sucked me dry, milking me with her lips. I collapsed on top of her with Edith still pumping her toy into my butt. She lay her body on top of me, the toy still vibrating salaciously in my ass.

The weight of two of us was too much for Mother. She asked us to get off. Edith drew back. She knelt on her heels alongside us. She had a devilish grin on her face. I rolled off on the other side of Mother and watched as Edith removed the strap-on. She leaned down to kiss Mother, to share the hot cum.

After a hot, open mouthed kiss with Edith, Mother drew my face to hers for another kiss. My cum flowed between us as our tongues danced with each other. Exchanging love along with the lust.

We lay together, as we were. We fell asleep tangled together.

The sun was shining when we woke up. Mother stirring about woke me. Edith opened her eyes not long after. Mother rolled across me to rise. She padded, her delightful bare ass swaying, to the bathroom. I followed shortly after.

She was brushing her teeth when I entered to pee.

"Go ahead," she told me. "I'll get the coffee started."

I peed and was brushing my teeth when Edith came in. She sat to pee as I was finishing my teeth. I found the sound of her pissing to be enchanting. I didn't know why. An idle thought went through my mind, wondering what kind of adventures Mother and I could have in the bathroom. Besides showers, that is.

Edith and I both grabbed robes and went to the kitchen. Mother was already seated at the table with a cup but she jumped up to get one for each of us.

We sat at the table sipping coffee until we were a little more awake. Edith spoke first.

"What a wonderful night."

"It was," Mother responded.

"I agree," was my contribution.

No one said anything else for a while. We were not tired. We were, all of us, totally relaxed.

We decided to shower. We were all in the shower together. Soaping each other and laughing. Sucking tits, man and women both. Hands fondling my cock as I cupped vulvas. I knelt licking at Mother's pussy, then I did Edith's as water cascaded over us.

Edith washed my ass.

"How did you like being butt fucked?" she asked.

"It was quite comfortable, until it got exciting. Then it was thrilling. How did you like fucking me?"

"It was interesting. Exciting, too. I really enjoyed it."

"I liked it, too," Mother said. "It really was an intense orgasm for you, David."

Mother and Edith washed each other's asses. We dried each other after the shower. The women dressed in bras and panties. I wore shorts and a t-shirt.

Edith and Mother gathered up all the toys to clean them. Mother told Edith she could keep the dual penetration toy she had used.

Edith left about noon after hugs and hot kisses from both Mother and me. She was planning to eat lunch on the way home.

Mother and I sat down to lunch. She poured us each a glass of wine.

"I had fun," she said.

"I'm glad you did, Mother," I told her. "I often remember how we were when we first became lovers."

"We were very innocent," Mother spoke softly, pensively. "Inexperienced, too. Now here we are talking like very worldly people.

"I do have a question for you though. How much did you enjoy Edith using the strap-on on you?"

"Actually, it was about the same as any other vibrator, or one of our better butt toys. But it was exciting to think that it was my aunt back there fucking me. That added thrills that I wouldn't normally feel. I think that she enjoyed it. I could feel it in her body, the way she thrust into me. She was loving me, not trying to dominate."

"I'm wondering if I'd like to try it," Mother said. "I find the thought intriguing."

"Intriguing for me, too," I replied. "Something else we might want to think about is role playing. That might work well with the strap-on. There are probably a multitude of other thing we could do, too. But I don't know much about it. If you decide you're interested, I'll try to find some internet sites."

"Find some sites that I can look at. To find out what it's all about," she said.

Mother thought for a while then brought up something that had been bothering her.

"I need to know what you think about that all girl get together Edith talked about. But there's no hurry. It won't happen for a while. You can be thinking about what I should do.

"There is also that orgy Edith keeps trying to get me to agree to. The idea doesn't appeal to me at all. I love my sisters. I enjoy making love with them. Watching you make love with them gives me a thrill.

"But they were part of my dreams. When I think about sex with anyone outside those dreams, it becomes somewhat sordid.

"I haven't put it to Edith that way yet. I don't really want to. I don't mind if she makes love with Janet's family, either. In fact, I get the feel that without Edith connecting us, we would drift apart from Janet's family. I don't want that, either."

"Let's go take a nap, Mother." I said. We stood. "We've had an active weekend so far."

"David," she said softly. She put her arms around me. "You haven't fucked me."

We had a good nap and cuddled together. It was late afternoon when we woke. We went to the bathroom together, our arms around each other. I rinsed my mouth out as Mother peed. Then I did the same as she rinsed her mouth.

We went to the kitchen, still holding each other. She started coffee while I checked the refrigerator for something to make for dinner. Nothing was very appealing so we decided to order a pizza.

It was a little early, so we decided to wait an hour before we called the order in. We took our coffee to the living room. We sat close together on the couch, enjoying the closeness of each other. I went for the coffee pot when we needed refills. I sat back with her, feeling content.

When it was time, I called the pizza order in. Then I went to my bedroom to get pants. For a moment, I had forgotten that we had moved my clothes.

Mother was back in the kitchen setting the table when I came back. We sat down to wait.

"We still have quite a bit to do before Martha gets here," she said. "I don't think there will be a problem, though."

"We should get everything looking normal by Friday," I said.

"We need to make sure we round up all the toys," she laughed.

The pizza arrived. Mother got us each a glass of wine. I usually preferred beer with pizza, but wine was a close second.

After our meal, we sat on the couch watching television for an hour. Mother went to the bedroom telling me she'd be right back. She wasn't long. She returned wearing a robe closed to the neck. She held out a hand to me. I shut off the TV. She led me to the bedroom.

She shed her robe, standing next to the bed, to reveal the red nightgown she had bought many years ago for my father. She held her arms up to me. We kissed, a deep kiss. Every time Mother wore that nightgown, I could feel the love flowing from her.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers