A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers

She looked at me saucily.

"Don't you want to see what I'm wearing under it?" The same words she had used the first time she wore it for me.

I knelt before her and pushed the hem of the nightgown up until her lovely pussy was exposed. I gazed at it. At the silky bush crowning her already wet labia.

My hands on her hips I guided her to the edge of the bed, to sit, to open her legs to me, to pull my head to her. To her wet and inviting pussy.

I buried my face in her wet warmth. Licking and sucking and making her cum.

She pushed my head away. She slid back onto the bed. "Come here," she said.

I stood, let my pants and shorts fall to the floor. I pulled my t-shirt over my head. Joining her on the bed, we embraced and kissed. The kisses soon turned hot. Our tongues were dancing and twisting. I popped her tit out of the bodice of the nightgown. To suck it, bite it, to fondle her plump tit, to rub my face on the softness.

Mother fondled my cock. I was already hard. She made me harder. She pulled me on top of her then. We fucked slowly, sensuously. It was like a romance. I could feel her love, and I felt my deep love for her.

We came together in a glorious orgasm. My hot cum gushed into her welcoming cunt.

We embraced afterward. We fell asleep holding each other.

The next day was a work day. The alarm woke us. We went to the bathroom. We went together again. We pissed and brushed our teeth. Then it was back to bed. To eat each other; our fetish, our morning ritual. To enjoy the scents, the tastes, of cum. Her cum and my cum mixed into a delightful blend. I sucked and licked at her pussy. She sucked and licked at my hard cock tasting the juices and cum deposited on it the night before. Mother came and came again. I filled her mouth with cum. We kissed to exchange tastes.

It was time to get up. We had coffee then showered together. I left for work. Mother left a little later than me.

We got home about the same time that evening. We made more preparations for Martha and Ruth's arrival. Mother was making a shopping list. She wanted to make sure we had anything we might need before they arrived.

"We'll go shopping tomorrow after work," she said.

We had dinner. Mother had a couple of glasses of wine. I settled for one. Mother went to the bedroom. She returned wearing the red nightgown, again. I had never seen her wear it two nights in a row. She took my hand to lead me to the bedroom.

As I undressed, Mother lay on the bed watching. The lighting was dim. We usually had a couple of night lights that provided just the right amount of light for us.

She held her arms up to me when I joined her on the bed. Her kisses were hot. She was hot. She was groping for my cock almost from the start. We kissed wildly. I sucked her tit through the nylon of the nightgown. My hand pulled at her nightgown, to pull it up. She reached down to help. Her pussy with the halo of hair surrounding it invited me. My lips, my tongue. I lay between her legs and ate my mother's cunt. In her heat, she came for me and came again.

She pushed my head away from her. Pulled at me to come to her, to kiss her again. She reached for the bed table for a small egg vibrator. She rolled onto her belly, her ass in the air. She handed me a tube of lube. "I think it's time," she said.

I put a generous amount of lube on my cock. I was throbbing with anticipation. I rubbed more lube on her anus. On her sphincter. I let my finger play in her ass to loosen her up.

I pressed my dick against her hole. I felt her tense, then relax. I pushed into her slowly. It was tight at first. She was using the vibrator on her clit, on her inner lips. She moaned as I pushed further into her. There was some resistance, but I overcame it to slide smoothly into her ass. I was fucking my mother in the ass. I was elated.

She groaned when I first entered her, but she loosened. She was soon pushing back against my thrusting cock. She was working the toy on her clit as I plunged my cock into her tight ass.

She screamed. A wild primordial scream.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard."

If I hadn't cum that morning, I would have shot my load as soon as I entered her. But I was able to bring her to a couple of screaming orgasms before my cum gushed into her. Into my mother's tight ass.

I softened as I lay on her back sated, replete. Mother handed me a towel. To lie on as I rolled off her. She kissed me hard. We went to shower then. My legs were wobbly. I think hers were, too. We washed each other. I gave special attention to her ass. She washed my cock. We kissed often under the cascading water.

"Did you like it?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"I did, too."

We dried each other then went to bed naked.

We woke the next morning to eat each other. To lick and suck and bring the other to an orgasm.

Over coffee, she said her ass was a little sore.

"Not very sore," she said. "Just sore enough to let me know how special last night was."

We went off to work. Mother brought a large lock box home from the store when she came home in the afternoon. She explained that it was for our toys. We went out shopping to get the things we needed before Martha and Ruth's arrival. We had dinner at our favorite restaurant.

We were almost finished eating when Mother stiffened. Her hand was over her mouth as if surprised.

"Oh my God!" she said. "I just remembered something." She paused looking at me, her eyes big. "I had dreams about Martha, too."

She explained it to me on the way home. They had been friends through high school. The friendship continued when both went to college. Mother had woken up several times, in her late teens and early twenties, with the dream. She dreamt she was with Martha. She knew they had made love. But she had not dreamed of the details. Mother was shamed by the dreams and put them out of her mind.

When she started dating Martha's brother, and fell in love with him, the dreams stopped.

"Mother," I told her. "If I understand it right, the dreams were always about family members. Martha isn't family, at least not then. Your dreams about her may not be the same kind as what you dreamed about Janet or Edith."

"Maybe," she replied. "We'll see."

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers