A Mysterious Meeting With Master

Story Info
Master meets harem for first time.
1.8k words
4.06
32.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been chatting with the master for quite a while now...and we decided it was finally time to meet...we had been chatting about my female subs that I have and we had talked about my bringing them to our meeting.

Preparing my girls for a new encounter yet they didn't have any idea that they would be in front of my master for the first time...Friday night... I get them ready...I blindfold them and we start out to our meeting.

Arriving at exactly 8pm I saw him...oh my god he was amazing to look at...I take it you did as we discussed? Yes sir I did...very well... get them inside for me to inspect...sir they are blindfolded and know nothing of your presence sir...very good its going to be a complete surprise to them isn't it? Yes sir...you go inside sitting quietly in the chair in the middle of the room as I walk them in one at a time...standing each one in front of you... looking at you for your approval...nodding...slowly I undress each one of them tying their hands above their heads.

Standing you motion me to you...with eyes lowered I walk over to you not knowing what to expect...not saying a word as you didn't yet want the girls to know you're there...taking my body into your hands you kiss me suddenly...trying not to make a sound.

Walking over behind each girl running your hands over them one at a time...my youngest jumps slightly from the feel of your hands on her...hearing her cry out softly...oh no...saying to her...little one don't speak...yes mistress I am sorry mistress.

Moving to the other again you run your hands over her body caressing every part of her feeling her body tremble as your hand slips between her legs...moaning softly...saying to her...you too my little one say nothing...oh yes mistress I am sorry mistress...you two shall be unblindfolded soon enough.

Moving back to my youngest one again you motion me to open her legs for you...in doing so she moans...before I say anything... I look at you...nodding yes...meaning to let her moan...pointing to her restraints...you want me to take her down...its alright little one come with me...untying her I take her over to the bed laying her on her back...going back and untying the other as I command her not to move...unblindfolding her I tell her to look to her side...upon which time she lays eyes on you...mistress? What little one? Where did he? He's been here the whole time... it was his hands that were running over you.

Mistress please...please what little one? Please don't do this to us mistress...you girls are ready for the next step no mistress please don't...slapping her face...watch what you say to me little one...you will do this...her eyes lowering...yes mistress...come with me little one...walking to the bed where my youngest is awaiting...raising the others chin with a finger...are you ready now? Yes mistress...then on your knees now...as I sit on the bed...not yet unblindfolding the other as I run my nails up her legs lightly...her body jumps again slightly from the feel of my nails on her skin...moving my hands farther up her legs I feel them wanting to open for me...although I feel a fear in her...whispering to her...its alright little one let them go for me...oh yes mistress I want to mistress.

Do it now my little one...but mistress...isn't there a...a what little one? "Isn't there a man in here with us mistress?" Yes there is and he will be joining us and you and your co partner will be moving onto the next step...as her legs open wider for me and my fingers find her wetness she shrieks as I gently rub her clit...as the other removes my skirt I am wearing. A soft moan releases from my lips..."mistress please May I pleasure your awaiting pussy mistress?"...You may...spreading my legs as she kisses slowly inside my thighs working her way to my pussy..."oh mistress I so want and need to taste you"...don't talk just do it...slipping one finger inside my little ones pussy fingering her deep exploring every spot inside her. Licking clit sucking it into my mouth nibbling it gently.

Her back arches off the bed...fingering her faster entering another into her she screams..."OH MY GOD YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!" Sssshhhhh its alright little one...feeling the orgasm building inside her she begs..."please mistress oh please I need to cum so badly for you"...go ahead let it go little one...when suddenly she grasps the back of my head holding a tight grip as her back arches off the bed as she hits a dynamic climax...oh that's my good little one...the other devours my pussy as her tongue is buried deep in my pussy trying to maintain my composure as her mistress yet its almost impossible now.

She slips a finger into my ass deep and begins to fuck my ass..."oh that's a good little bitch you sure know how to pleasure your mistress"...yes mistress..."don't stop girl"...pulling on her hair as I pull her in deeper to me... I hit orgasm...OHHHHHH YOU BITCH LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!!!!!!! "Oh mistress oh you taste so good mistress'...get up here now...yes mistress...standing in front of me I command her...open your legs for me now...doing so I push two fingers deep into her very wet pussy. She too screams as I do so..."you will get on this bed and you will bring her off again only using your mouth you are not to touch her is that understood?" "Yes Mistress"

I hear the master speak..."you come here"...looking over at him...YES YOU get over here now...getting my two girls into position I get off the bed and walk over to the master.

Again eyes lowered...yes sir..."undress me now I want to be part of that"...yes sir...slowly sliding my hands over his firm chest I slowly begin unbuttoning the buttons on his black satin shirt...opening each one slowly kissing each spot that I uncover as the last one is undone I run my hands inside his shirt pushing it off his shoulders slowly not being able to get enough of the sight of him...kissing my way down his chest and onto my knees I open his tight white pants and slowly slide them down as his cock stands at attention...wanting to badly to take it into my mouth yet knowing I can't as I have no permission to do so.

"You want that cock in your mouth don't you my little slut?" Yes sir I do sir...then take it now and suck it good..."oh yes sir"...taking his cock into my mouth sucking him deep into my throat as I run my tongue over every inch slowly teasing the tip lightly...massaging the masters balls as I do...nibbling all the way to his balls as I take one at a time into my mouth and suck them inside out gently. I feel the master tense as he holds my face and begins to fuck my mouth...moans escape him as his body tenses and his cock and balls tighten more when suddenly he hits a climax beyond anything he has ever felt...shooting his hot streams of cum into my throat...swallowing every drop I look up at him licking his cock completely clean.

It's time..."yes sir"...he walks over to the bed as he gets behind the one little one that's still devouring the other as I stroke him to hardness again he fingers her ass deep as she screams...this is my ass now and I own it...still moaning...he slips his cock into her ass...as she tenses he slaps her ass...doing something with her now...yes sir...little one you must relax your muscles and allow the master to enter..."oh mistress it just hurts so much."

Listen I know it hurts but you must do this to prove your loyalty to me and to him...yes mistress..."mistress may I finger your pussy as he takes my ass mistress?"...if it will help you yes you may...but as you finger me you shall continue to get her off..."oh yes mistress I will"...he begins fucking her ass harder as he finally enters her...screams of pain and pleasure are released from her as suddenly the other screams as well as she's about to cum again...looking over at me..."mistress?" Yes you may let it go give it all to her..."ohhhhhhhh god yesssssssssssssssss". Looking at me as she fingers me I see my little ones juices all over her face...bending down I kiss her to share the juices with her and to also share the masters cum with her..."get up bitch"...as he pulls out of her ass...clean it off I want her now..."yes sir"...she takes his cock and licks him clean still looking at me as I nod in approval...seeing tears building in her eyes I say...what's the matter little one?

Mistress permission to speak to you a minute? ...Permission granted..."mistress as many times as I have had a vibrator put into my pussy I've never had a real cock in me...oh mistress he's going to hurt me"...oh baby its going to be alright I will be right here with you I promise...looking over at him..."sir permission to speak with you before you continue sir?"...Granted...come here..."sir I beg of you please I didn't know until just now this will be her very first time ever taking a real cock inside her...please don't hurt her? I told her I would be right there with her is that alright sir? Yes you may and I will be as careful with her as I can..."thank you sir"...going back over to her...taking her hand...its alright he's going to take you now but I am here and he's going to be very careful with you...open your legs for him now.

Yes mistress...slowly the head of his cock begins to slide into her pussy as I could see the tears again building in her eyes...are you all right my little one? Yes mistress...she screams as he fully penetrates her pussy for the first time...moving slowly at first as his pace picks up he gets harder and faster she moans in ecstasy as she squeezes my hand.... oh please I want to cum so badly may I mistress...looking over at him...yes you may...as her pussy squeezes down on his cock as he screams suddenly shooting into her pussy...OHHHHHH MY GOD YESSSSSSSS "oh you have 2 very good girls here and they will do fine with me"..."thank you sir"

He finishes he pulls out and the girls are made to clean him up together as he pulls me closer to him and says oh girl we aren't done yet...you are next...as they clean him up he becomes hard again...pushing me over the bed he rams his cock into my awaiting pussy from behind fucking me harder than he had fucked them...this is your reward for bringing me two very good girls...ohhhhhh yes sir...please sir please fuck me harder sir...harder and faster he fucks my pussy as my girls are made to watch as he hits climax again shooting hot cum into my pussy finally laying on the bed from exhaustion...the three of you are now mine is that understood...yes sir.