A Mysterious Protein Shake

Story Info
A woman finds a shake and grows tall, muscular, and busty.
1k words
3.85
30.9k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 and above.

Disclaimer: This story contains fetishes such as female muscle growth, elements of breast expansion and height growth. The character portrayed maybe larger than average as well. It's just description too. If it's not your cup of tea, I suggest reading something else.

****

A young woman sighed and looked at her frail and weak body. She looked at some gym equipment and realised that her measly and petite frame was poorly suited for lifting it. The woman had black hair and dark skin and wore a white t-shirt with black shorts. She sighed and fantasied about being stronger, bustier, and taller. As if deus ex machina occurred, the girl found a protein shake.

She eyeballed it suspiciously but nonetheless drank it. Who cared anyway, people always shared weird drinks with one another and perhaps this would be no different. A sudden warmth embraced her body, she felt energy welling up inside her veins ready to burst and spread across the expanse of her body.

A sharp pain greeted her chest, webs of veins formed, her breasts slowly inflated. Litres of blood delivered much needed nutrients as she winced. Her nipples chafed against her flexible bra and she felt sudden tingles which speedily moved across her synapses. It stimulated her breasts which then rapidly expanded and she weakly mewed in ecstasy as the pain subsided.

Her mammaries now beach ball sized and comically stretched her t-shirt. She massaged and played with them, admiring their softness and sensitivity. How much pleasure could they take? It seemed that a simple touch would make her drop to her feet and surrender to the infernal demons of carnal pleasure.

She felt another surge of energy course through her veins, her neck thickened as cords of muscle bubbled across the surface. Her traps grew slightly, her shoulders broadened and they became heavily capped. She felt her boobs being lifted as two powerful and tectonic pecs appeared lifting them up.

Her biceps swelled and went from baseballs to softballs and suddenly to cannonballs. She dropped to the ground and groaned and felt more electric sensations spread like wildfire across her body.

Her legs expanded and widened, from narrow canyons to arid but welcoming valleys, the light reflected off the surface of her copper skin and showed the contours of her developing muscles. Smoother than plywood and silky as the finest velvet robe, her fingers explored the new paths that her legs revealed to her. She felt each nook and cranny and slide her fingers across them.

In comparison, if she felt them before they would have been simply soft and lumpy hills. She noted that her legs had more expanse than before, a width unknown and unappreciated until now. A new level of thickness and jaggedness had been achieved. Streams of sweat travelled down her skin as rivers did in mountains and it increased as the young lady lifted a pair of 15kg weights.

With each breath and rep, a web of veins sprung up and spread quickly. Her skin turned crimson as blood rushed to fill up aching muscles. Her vision turned hazy, her breath became heavier, and she felt a familiar sensation.

It seemed someone lit a fire in her cauldron, heat spread across her strong limbs. Her abdomen radiated with this heat and she could feel the pressure build up. BAM! Hard meaty slabs punched through her skin, one by one, each of them stacked on each other in a neat fashion.

Grooves and crevices formed as if her formerly flat stomach experienced an earthquake. Her stomach no longer a plain expanse of flatness, it was now a set of smooth washboard hills. Men and women could stare it at all day and admire its symmetry and hardness.

They gleamed in the light reflecting off her smooth and unblemished copper skin which seemed to give off a healthy radiance. The heat had not stopped yet, her legs already a collection of jagged peaks rumbled again as her cauldron released the steam.

It redefined her form and sculpted her legs further, each swipe, each droplet of sweat filled with heat were accounted for as each chisel struck and smoothed out the roughness. Her calves swelled as blood rapidly flowed through her veins, they exploded in size and became harder than any diamond known to mankind.

Her ridiculously sized funbags welled up with the cauldron's energy and burst forth like a river breaching a dam. They stretched her shirt further and further until it merely became a second bra on top of her other one. Translucent under the light, one could see the faint outline of the first bra. Her body sensed the growing disproportion and her torso rapidly expanded and her back grew larger and larger and tore her overstretched shirt. Shredded cloth landed on the ground, she looked at it sadly, nonetheless, she calmed down.

More bulges appeared as deep cracks on the surface on her back and became chiselled and smooth as the invisible sculptor worked. Somehow, her bra held up and stretched a little more. Her butt had not felt the grace of the transformation quite yet and suddenly it sprang to life. Energy gathered up and curves showed up and shaped her butt. Fat inundated her shorts, she felt them press deeply into her veins and she yelped. They swelled and swelled and nearly strained her short's waistband.

She loosened the strap on her shorts, butt flesh spilled out and she felt the cool gym air embrace her sweaty skin. She sighed in relief and got up, she inspected her new form. Her dark hair flowed and formed neat tresses which slightly curled and her face was smooth and soft as silk.

Her bra held up her humongous breasts which defied gravity and did not block her clear-cut abs. The now Amazonian lady flexed her biceps and watched veins sprout all over, they were a size of a keg at this point. She also thick oak tree like legs bulged and quivered as she did a few poses while looking at the mirror.

Confidence seemed to define her now, she stood in front of the mirror and admired her form once again. Now she could defend herself against any overexcited crowds and probably defend others if she needed. No more worries for her and now she could live life to its fullest.