A Mystery for You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
734 Followers

"Jonathan, Help me? He is licking me."

"They have me tied too, Sally."

Bart slid forward. He placed the end of his cock at Sally's entrance, and with a hard shove, was into her to the balls.

In Sally's ear, Bart whispered to Sally, "Old White-haired hired us to give you a gangbang." It was a lie, but to Sally it was real, a fact. Her pussy was starting to feel so very good, and her boss had set this up, and was watching her being fucked.

A woman standing near Jonathan got on her knees. She sucked his cock until it was raging hard, and then patted him on the head, as she said, "Imagine how much fun they are having?"

Billy Snyder entered the second room. He was no more than twenty-five, built like a body builder, with gleaming hard, pile-driving buns. The door opened. In walked a naked, older woman. She was heavy, but not too heavy. Even though her breasts hung, they were sexy, in their way. Her fanny was large, but not too large. Between her legs, hidden by a soft brown bush, was a pussy that had shrunk from lack of use. Jonathan screamed out. "Mildred!"

Three college boys, recruited by Mildred to put on this show for her husband, followed Mildred.

With all four young men surrounding her, Mildred turned to face Jonathan. "Watch this, Dear?"

Mildred lie on her back on the bed, so that she was sideways to Jonathan. She took one boys cock into her mouth, as Billy drove his cock into Jonathan's private playground. Billy's pile-driving ass became a blur, fucking Jonathan's wife's pussy.

She released the cock in her mouth as she moaned out, "I'm coming Jonathan."

Then her head tossed from side to side as Billy's cock drove her pussy into orgasm land. Billy stiffened, groaned, and shook as he pumped his come into her. He rolled off, and was immediately replaced.

Bart was taking his time with Sally. She was tied; her pussy was tighter than any that he had plowed in years. He was enjoying her whimpering, as he could feel her pussy pulsating around his cock. Her tits were now puffed out, her nipples erect, as they bounced up and down as his body pounded her ass, each time he buried his cock into her.

Six other men had now entered the room, each waiting his turn to fuck this young teen. One was Tom Henry. He was an old fart, with a beer belly, and a super fat cock. Tom would tie her legs beside her head, so that he could drive every last bit of that cock of his into her.

Soon all four guys with Mildred had fucked her in turn. She got off the bed. Soon, she appeared next to Jonathan. She turned to Don, who was enjoying the show. "Can you put his chair so that his back is on the floor?"

"Sure."

Mildred straddled Jonathan's head, with a knee on each side. Slowly she lowered her twat to his nose, covering it. To breath, he lifted his head. She let her full weight settle down, so that her twat was covering his mouth, and his nose was embedded in her cuntal mons.

He opened his mouth trying to breath, letting the cum of four men drain in. Mildred raised and lowered herself until she tired of the game. A game, incidentally, that Don had thought up.

Mildred had a tap on Jonathan's phone. She figured that if he wanted to play, that she would play too.

She got off him. She took his cock into her mouth. She sucked it until it was hard, and then just as the other woman had done, she got up, patted him on the head, as she said, "My Boys are ready for me, Jonathan."

Don righted the chair so that Jonathan would not miss the spectacle of his wife and mistress, each with a man between her legs, receiving a hot cock deep into her body.

But Don was not finished with Jonathan. Two of his bouncers took Jonathan out of his chair and tied him across a sofa. A black man entered the room, who looked just like Al Sharpton. He fondled Jonathan's balls, then his cock. A bottle of slick was produced. There was no stopping the finger that entered his ass, coated with slick.

A thick cock, long and hard, slowly entered while its owner pulled back on his shoulders. Finally, the black man was fully spooned over him, cock in to the balls, while whispering, "How sweet you are."

Now, fair reader, we have a mystery for you. The real name of Sally is Monica. The real name of Mildred is Hillary. The real name of Don is Al. Your challenge, if you dare to accept it, is to identify just who Jonathan is?

I'm Softly

Smile, it's all in fun.

Please take the time to vote.

Softly
Softly
734 Followers
12