A Naked Woman

Story Info
He watched your house from a window.
2.2k words
4.24
42.4k
4

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 07/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
146 Followers

Part 1

I watched your house from the window and lusted to see you. My house was at the end of a cul-de-sac that perched on a ridge that overlooked the houses that lay below. Behind me lay the green meadows of farmland and before me the sprawl of urban life. I lived in a Gothic monstrosity of a house that had been built more than one hundred and fifty years ago. A house that now would be considered something either to be pulled down or renovated to a more modern monstrosity.

I had lived here for all my life and I had watched as the houses had moved closer to me each year. Last to be built was your house and I had seen you walk into the house only recently. I had been attracted to you almost instantly and I wondered how I could introduce myself and seduce you.

I had noticed that you seemed to go for a walk in the woods behind the ridge each evening and this day I intended to meet you. Soon I thought, soon we shall meet and I felt that sensation that happens in the pit of your stomach when you are nervous of what lies ahead. Then your door swung open and you walked out in your shorts and shirt.

Seeing this I arose and exited through the back door. I walked slowly waiting for you to come along and I wondered what I would say. Yet as I waited there was no sight of you and I began to retrace the path and walked towards where I thought you could be. I sweated profusely in the hot, humid air. As I walked I noticed that the ground was dipping and folding hiding the path from the view of others.

I rounded the corner and you came around the corner at the same time. My mouth dropped as I saw you. You were naked and carried your clothes in your hand. I almost turned and ran but continued to walk to you. You slowed and I saw you gulp but then there was a smile as you continued to walk towards me.

“Good afternoon lovely time for a walk," how trite that sounded and I wondered what you would say.

You smiled and spoke, even your voice was as arousing as your body. I admired your curves how gloriously sexy you were. I felt a stirring in my cock and I licked my lips and wanted to touch them to your breasts, to feel your nipples hard between my teeth and to feel my groin grinding against your hips. I tore my mind away from your body reluctantly as you talked.

How best to describe you, your legs were muscled and led to flaring hips that were womanly. I saw the smooth shaven pussy and lips that protruded slightly. Your breasts were the perfect shape and size to take in my hand to caress and arouse. Your face shone with beauty and intelligence and your hair was meant to be combed by my fingers. You smiled and spoke.

"Yes it is a lovely evening. I find the evening air so invigorating don't you?"

"Yes I do, can I join you. My name is Paul."

You laughed delightfully and spoke again," I would love your company. I am Karen but if you walk with me you must be naked like me. I think it is only fair don't you?"

I thought about the request for barely a minute and nodded my head. With the decision made I slipped my shorts off my body and pulled my t-shirt across my head. Since I had not worn underwear I was naked before you. I hoped that I aroused you as much as you aroused me. I knew that I had weight about my waist but thought of myself as reasonable in looks. I had no tan lines for I sunned and swam naked next to the pool. I saw you run your eyes across my body.

"Well that is nice, let's walk on shall we."

With that you continued to walk and I joined you. As we walked you spoke. I must say that my eyes feasted upon your form and it was only as we walked along that lonely path that I began to concentrate on what you were asking.

"So do you live near here?I have to say I have not seen you around."

"I live in the old mansion at the top of the hill here."

"You do I thought it was full of monsters and weirdos instead of an attractive man. Do you live alone it seems such a big place?"

"Yes I live alone I have a cleaner that comes over twice a week and a gardener once a week. I also own this hill and the valley to the next ridge.”

"It must be so wonderful to live in that house."

"Sometimes though I find it lonely sometimes."

You looked at me and smiled at me. As we passed along the path I stole a glance to your body and grew aroused. Indeed my cock grew hard and I tried to cover it with my hand but could do little and I saw you look at my erection and lick your lips. We came to a turn-off that I knew that along the hidden path lay a place of beauty and I wanted to share this place with you.

"Come with me I know of a place where you may enjoy."

"Lead on I hope that this place is as lovely as you promise."

I lifted the branch of a bush and ushered you along the pathway that led downwards to a shadowed alcove that opened upon a marbled pond that was deep and glistened blackly in the shadow. About us were the trees rustling in a slight breeze.

You turned to me and moved closer, you reached up and our lips touched. I felt my cock touch your hip and I embraced you enfolding you in my arms and you kissed me passionately again. The air about us was warm not only with the passion that flowed with us. Our hands stroked our tense and lustful bodies, I caressed your breasts with my hungry fingers and your legs opened. I felt one leg wrap about mine and I felt your fingers guide my cock to your pussy.

That pussy that was wet and I loved how your pussy was smooth and so attractive in its nudity. I felt my cock slide past the lips to your wet nether mouth. The head pushing aside the curtains of your hot flesh. I pushed you against a marble pillar and thrust hard and deeply into your pussy. You cried with the pleasure of the thrust and I groaned my pleasure into your ear.

I licked at those pieces of your flesh I could reach and my cock thrust in and out of you with a passionate frenzy that took us in this place. If you could have looked into the pond you would have seen our reflections, the mirror of our bodies thrusting against each other, of my cock slipping in and out of you, my lips kissing and nibbling at your erect nipples.

I felt my cock caressed by the muscles of your pussy, you seemed to pulse along the hard flesh and suck me into you. Your nipples pressed hard into my chest and our tongues danced in your mouth. You clawed at my back and I felt cum slide down my leg as your pussy spasmed and quickened with our fucking. I thrust harder enjoying the taste of your pleasure on my skin.

My cock pulsed in time with yours and my balls tightened. I felt the cum rush through the length of my cock and shoot deep into your pussy. I felt my cock drive into you until I could push into you no more. I groaned my pleasure deeply to you. Then as I felt my cock spill my seed deep in you I could feel your pussy pulsate and orgasm meet mine.

We fell to the ground and my cock slipped from you softening already. I felt your fingers on my chin and you looked deeply into my eyes.

"Well I needed that and thankyou kind sir. Yes I think you are right in that this is a special place." Then you smiled and kissed me again softly and gently this time. As you did so you took my limp cock in your hand and ruffled the hair about it.

"I want you to shave around your cock I prefer my men that way and I want you to show me your house tomorrow."

You kissed me again and then left me rustling through the trees and leaving me on my knees dazed after the pleasure we had shared.

Part 2

I found that I could barely concentrate on the day after meeting you. The mere sound of your name seemed to make me feel your lips on mine, the feel of your body pressed against mine as I thrust my cock deep into your pussy.

One thing I did as you requested I shaved my cock and balls clean. The skin was itchy after the hair was removed but also it made it more sensitive. I found myself touching my cock and had it not been for the fact you would be with me soon I only just stopped from stroking my cock until I came.

I prepared and waited, the day was like the one before warm, it was warm and sultry almost filled with water. I did not dress but waited naked for you, waited for the time we could spend together. Unlike most days I noticed that you had not left for whatever work you must do but seemed to wait in the house.

The door opened and you left clothed in a one-piece black swim suit that clung to that sexy body that I knew you possessed. Draped across your shoulder was a towel. As you closed the door my heart was thumping loudly as I walked naked to the back gate and entered the path behind the house. I walked towards you.

Eternity seemed to pass and I saw you again turn the corner. As before you were naked and held your clothing in your bag. You smiled broadly at me and I could see you run an eye along my body.

"Hello Paul glad to see that you have taken my advice." As you talked to me your hand snaked out and brushed gently my cock and balls feeling the smoothness and drawing my cock to a semi-erection. You smiled mischievously at me as you watched my reaction to me.

Hello Karen, yes I did, I have to say it itches but the merest touch on it is so arousing." I squeaked more than talked as your hand touched me again and my erection grew to its full-length.

"Yes I can see that." There was laughter in your voice but also lust in your eye.

"Perhaps I should do something about that."

As you said this you dropped to your knees and there on the path I felt your lips wrap about my cock's head. Your tongue slid over the head of my cock and under the ridge of the hard meaty arrow. I looked down and saw the hollowed cheeks as you sucked on my cock gently. The lips pursed seemed to meld with my hard flesh that you drew into your mouth. You held it there and caressed me with your tongue which drew a groan of delight from me.

"Karen!!You are so beautiful. Ohhh I am almost ready to cum."

Your head bobbed up and down as I talked. I saw my cock thrusting in and out of your mouth. The lips sliding over the ridges of skin and drawing me further into your mouth and the pleasure that you were bringing me. The blood pulsing through the flesh was noticeable as your lips squeezed and manipulated my flesh.

My balls tightened and I felt the rush of cum through my cock as it spurted into your mouth. As it did so you sucked hard to draw my cum into your mouth and drain me of my hot creamy seed. I felt more than saw your throat swallowing the spurting cum from my cock.

Unable to cum more my cock softened and slipped from your lips. I could see a droplet of cum slip from your lips which you picked up with fingers and licked with your tongue. I helped you to your knees and you kissed me on my lips. I could taste my cum on your lips as I thrust my tongue into your mouth.

"I always think that it is better to talk when a man doesn't think with his cock, don't you Paul."

As before you were laughing but it was a gentle mockery and I felt so sated and content after your relief of my lust.

"Thankyou that was wonderful."

"You are so polite.Well you can thank me by showing me that wonderful house over there."

Taking you by the hand I led you to the back gate and the vine covered wall and opened the entrance into the grounds of my house. As you looked into the gardens I could hear you gasp in surprise and delight.

To be Continued

Paul44
Paul44
146 Followers