A Naked Woman Ch. 08

Story Info
She saves your soul.
2.4k words
4.54
15.4k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 07/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
147 Followers

It had been two days since I had come home from the spanking that I had received from Vanessa and I was as confused now as I had been then. I felt that I should flee from that dominating woman and try to see you again. As I thought of you I looked to your house and saw you walk hand and hand with a man and enter your house. Seeing you and feeling betrayed was too much for me and I felt again the rage beat in my breast as I watched your house. Then I felt a deep sob that shook my body as I wept with both sorrow and rage.

The phone rang and I picked it up.

"Paul you will come to my place at eight o'clock tonight," Vanessa spoke firmly and softly, once she had delivered her message she hung up not letting me say anything.

Without thought I began my preparations for tonight. At the appropriate time I drove to her unit and pulled to the kerb and stepped out of the car. I noticed three other cars in her driveway. Though I felt a nameless dread as I walked to her door but I also felt a sense of excitement and arousal. I wanted her to dominate me I realised and how it made everything so easy if she made all the decisions.

I knocked on the door and waited until Vanessa pulled it open wearing a skimpy halter top in gold that barely covered her breasts and wore a short miniskirt from which her long shapely legs stretched to high heels. She smiled that predatory smile at me again as she ushered me into the house and the other women on the couch looked at me with curiosity as I was brought to the centre of the room.

"Off with your clothes lover," the golden-haired woman commanded me.

I hesitated and noticed a look of anger pass across Vanessa's face and I began to fumble at the buttons of my clothes as I stripped for her and her friends. As I did so I watched the other women, both were in their thirties one a redhead and the other a brunette. Like Vanessa they had that look of the predator and they wore revealing outfits that allowed them to expose the maximum flesh for teasing and yet did not expose anything. Music started and I realised that Vanessa intended me to do a strip. I moved to the music as best as I could.

"He is a little disobedient," the brunette in a short black dress remarked.

" I have only started his training but I think he has promise," the blonde said.

"At least he has a good body," the redhead said as she looked at my naked chest.

They then stopped speaking as I pulled off my trousers and then my underwear. I moved to the music now and they watched as I danced naked before them. They did not even watch as they talked with each other. Suddenly the music stopped and Vanessa came over to me.

"That was good Paul. Did you enjoy showing off for my friends?" she asked me in a soft voice.

Remembering the last time I was here I realised that I would be punished if I did not answer so I said yes. Her hand smacked my ass loudly and she turned to me.

"When you are with me you will call me Mistress do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," I burnt with the shame of my submission but I felt my cock becoming hard and aroused.

"Good. Now it is time that you met my friends," she said as she took me by my arm and led me over to the brunette who licked her lips suggestively. The sight of her made me shudder for some reason.

She had Italian features but a hard face that seemed out of place on something that was alive. I was told that her name was Bianca, next to her was the redhead whose face looked so innocent but when you looked into her eyes you realised she was wicked, she was called Marie. Each looked me over and examined me, touching me here and there as they did so. I felt like a horse or dog being examined and my face again burnt red.

"So what do you think girls," Vanessa asked.

"He has a nice cock, what's it like when it's hard," Marie asked.

"Well you should see it. Paul I want you to jerk off for my friends but your not allowed to cum," Vanessa remarked carelessly.

Part of me wanted to do what she wanted but another part rebelled. I felt humiliated and did not like her lack of respect and my head snapped up as I said one word.

"No."

"No!!" Vanessa screamed.

"I said no and I meant no. I really don't like this so I am going," I said as I picked up my clothes.

Suddenly I felt her hand slap my ass and I spun about to catch it in my hand as it tried to spank me again. I felt her try to pull it away and with my other hand I pushed her away. She tripped back into her friends laps and looked up at me with shock written across her face. As I dressed I spoke.

"I don't like this at all. I don't want to see you ever again or your friends," then satisfied I had said enough I left her home and travelled to my own.

I was happy that I had refused to be turned into her servant though I knew that part of me wanted this and that scared me as much as what we had done. As I turned into my home I saw the lights on in your home and again I wanted you. Sadly I entered my empty house and went to bed.

The next day I rang my investment house and had Vanessa removed from my accounts without giving any reason though I was pressed for one. I now sought for something to do and decided perhaps it would be best to go for a holiday to get away from you and all the memories you brought to me. Looking out the window I saw you leave and look towards my house as you turned to the path that led to the walk behind my house.

Madness took me and naked I walked to my back gate and walked into the path waiting to see you. I felt an intense need to confront you and demand why you had broken my heart, for some reason I wanted to be naked when I saw you though I couldn't understand why I wanted to do that. I waited at the bend in the path the hot sun beating down on me, my heart pounded in my chest as I waited and then I heard the familiar steps that I knew were yours. You did not seem startled when you came across me waiting here naked and I greeted you quietly.

"Hello Karen," I felt that my heart was breaking as I spoke those words but it was all I could do not to fall on my knees cursing you while weeping about what you had done to me.

This time you weren't naked but wore shorts and a t-shirt. You looked at me with a mixture of sadness and longing. I saw a slight smile as you looked at me and I saw your eyes run over my body. Then your body shuddered as you sighed deeply.

"How are you Paul?" you asked softly.

" I miss you. God doesn't that so pathetic," I said angrily.

Karen stepped towards me and wiped her eyes that I noticed were bright from tears once she took off her sunglasses. She stopped and then whispered.

" I miss you too Paul."

Silence descended as we looked at each other, then she laughed and slipped off her clothes so that she stood naked before me. Finished she turned to me and said as she walked to the back gate.

"I think we need to talk don't you."

Softly we padded to the lounges next to the pool and sat next to each other. Now we were here I found that I did not have anything I could say so it was with relief that I heard you talk.

" I have missed you so much but I am so worried that you will leave me," you sobbed.

"Don't we deserve a chance," I pleaded.

As you looked down at the ground I knelt next to you and took your hands into mine and looked into your eyes that I saw were red with weeping," I know that you are seeing someone but I want you so. If you don't want me I will not bother you again."

"Seeing someone?" you whispered in shock.

"Yes the man I saw you with about a week ago," I replied.

Suddenly you began to chuckle and then laugh. As you saw my look of bemusement you began to explain, "That was my brother you lovely fool, I haven't been seeing anyone."

"So do we have a chance?" I asked.

Leading my hand to your cheek you smiled at me and I felt my heart lunge in joy.

"Let's try but I can't promise anything."

My heart leapt with happiness and I took you lovingly into my arms kissing you softly on your lips. As my naked body touched your naked skin I felt my cock harden. Smiling at me your hand reached down to take my vibrant cock into your hand and you began to slowly stroke the engorged hard flesh. As you did that I realised that I truly wanted you now and I wanted to push you onto the lounge and take you there and then but deep within me I also wanted to go slowly and enjoy each touch of your skin. Skin that seemed to glow gold in the sun.

I looked into your eyes and felt that familiar warmth flow into me as your eyes held mine. Pushing me onto the lounge you slipped onto your knees next to me and took my cock into your mouth. I groaned with the intense pleasure as I felt your lips wrap about my cock and your tongue explore each inch of the head and slit that you now pumped slowly in and out of your mouth. Laying back I enjoyed the feel of your hot mouth at my cock and my hands combed through your silky hair as I held your head to my groin. I felt your head bobbing up and down with vigour and I closed my eyes just enjoying the feel of sun on my body and your mouth on my cock.

It had been so long since I had enjoyed such pleasure and I felt the familiar thrill of my cum being pumped along my cock to shoot into your mouth. You sucked voraciously until you knew that there was no more to be taken from me and I felt my cock slip from your lips. I felt your body rise above mine and your legs rested against my ears as you pressed your hairless velvet pussy to my lips.

My tongue slipped along the swollen lips that dripped with your juice and I nipped them between my teeth feeling you shudder with delight. Wrapping my hand about your thighs I pulled your pussy closer to my mouth and thrust my tongue deeply into the waiting depths. I felt your orgasm begin instantly and juice squirted into my mouth. How sweet you tasted to me and I licked along the lips and inside the lips with delight as I tasted you again and vowed never to let you go. I was even able to touch your clit hidden between the folds of skin at the top of your lips. Another orgasm shot through you when I touched you there and you panted with the pleasure.

"Tooo muchhhh!" you cried as you came the second time.

Recovering we cradled each other in our arms and I again felt how right it was with you next to me. I felt my cock grow as you touched it softly with your fingernails, my mind felt that delicious excitement as my flesh grew excited with your touch. Growing swiftly I rose from beside you and pushed you onto your stomach and opened your legs exposing your wet pussy. I admired the sight of your lovely rounded ass cheeks and reached beneath them to find the velvet lips between your legs and then I lay over your body resting on my hands and knees.

Guiding my cock with a hand I pushed it between your legs and lips so that I was in your pussy, the only sound my purposeful grunt and your squeal of delight. I felt your muscles grip me as I started to thrust it into you. Since you were laying down it moved in and out of your pussy in shallow probes that excited your lips and clit more than driving deep into you. My hard flesh rubbed against those areas energetically exciting you intensely. You gasped with the pleasure and I began to probe quicker.

"Oh Goddddddd yessssssss!!!!" you exclaimed as your body bucked with the pleasure you felt.

Then with an effort you rose to your knees allowing me to take you fully in doggy fashion. My cock shot deeply into your pussy and I felt the muscles spasming with your cuming. Each thrust meant that I grew ever closer to cuming inside you and I wanted that with increasing desperation. My cock was now moving in and out of your cunt with incredible ferocity and energy as I took you hard and fast. It was so exciting to have the cheeks of your ass to press against my groin and then I felt my balls drain of cum as it shot through my cock and into your waiting pussy.

I felt the thrill of my orgasm with each thrust and slowly I stopped shooting and softened only to slip out of your pussy.

Tired and happy we rested beside each other again and I stirred to whisper into your ear.

"I was thinking of going on a holiday will you come with me?"

"Of course I will you lovely man," you slurred with pleasure and deep tiredness as you ground your ass cheeks against my flaccid cock.

Paul44
Paul44
147 Followers