A. Nancy Coeur

Story Info
Can being wrong ever be right?
2.4k words
3.42
14.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A work of Fiction

***

For a fictional town a lot goes on in Cavelier, Texas. Maybe even more than goes on at less fictional Sam Houston State University in nearby Huntsville. So I moved the magnificent 1928 Lasalle Hotel from Bryan east along one-ninety. I hope the hotel's owners, staff and other guests are not too disoriented.

***

All sexual conduct described is between fictional Texans aged 18 or older.

***

Cavelier, Texas - May 1991

Nancy was driving her little green MGB GT roadster through a mid-May east Texas rainstorm west along highway one-ninety back from a friends home in Onalaska. She had just crossed the long concrete bridge into Cavelier; when she saw him soaking wet on the side of the road.

The poor boy did not have a jacket or raincoat just wranglers and a maroon hoodie, both of which were totally soaking wet. She was given to making split-second decisions and she made one then. She pulled over to the shoulder in front of him and came to a stop.

Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth the boy ambled over to the tiny car with its big windows and chrome wire wheels. Ann reached over and unlocked the passenger side door to allow his exit from the rain.

"Thank you ma'am," he said smiling whilst pulling the wet hoodie from his slightly curled, just over the ear, dark blonde locks. "Got us a real 'thunder-boomer' today."

Ann carefully checked her rearview and then pulled back onto the highway. The boys maroon sweatshirt read 'Rene-Robert Cavelier High School;' it was just three blocks from her house, a stately Victorian in the middle of town.

"So do you go to Cavelier High," Ann asked.

" I did, I graduated two years ago, I go to Sam Houston."

Well now she thought, she wouldn't have to throw this one back.

"That's wonderful, what are you studying?"

"Physics."

Cute, and a smart one too.

"Do you live on campus?"

"Across the Avenue in some apartments, south of the pond."

"This is your lucky day," she said, and thought to herself that part might be true. She hoped it was.

"I am on my way to College Station," she continued. That was a lie, but she didn't want him to know that she had just driven past her own home, and had her own possibly less than honorable reasons for making an hour detour to take him home. She hoped he would not mind.

"Well thank you kindly, ma'am" he said understanding that she would have to drive right through Huntsville to get there.

In her sadness, Nancy had decided that she was was going to let chance decide, it just had. Chance picked him for her. She couldn't see him at all back there in the rain, not any details; she could only tell he was male from his gait. But once he pulled down his hood, and she saw those blue eyes: it was love, or at least lust, at first sight. She saw him looking at her too; she wasn't that much older than he was, she wasn't even thirty quite yet.

She was physically fit and nicely tanned. Wearing the purple dress that so many people had said she looked nice in. On her feet were a pair of cute black stiletto heels with ankle straps. Guys looked at those shoes. She shifted in the car's leather seat and exposed a little bit more of her right leg; he was looking. She moved her right hand from the gearshift and briefly brushed his left leg. He smiled again, but said nothing.

"Do you have roomates?" she asked knowing the answer.

"Yes, three."

She gently touched his left leg again and when he didn't object or move away she placed it there.

"I bet that can get loud, three college boys."

"Yeah, it can be."

"Nice," she thought to herself he wasn't living with a hot little freshman girl.

"Would you like to get away from them for an evening?" She asked.

"What were you thinking."

"Oh, that's a dangerous question," she answered smiling at him. "But for now we could stop and get something to eat. Then"... She left the prospect dangle, again he did not object. "Ever eat at Sorrentino's."

"No, I'm a poor college student, when I get Italian it's Domino's,"

"Dear me, Domino's is not Italian, it's Michigan. It's outside my field but tonight I will be your tutor."

"That could be nice," he said.

"Oh yes"... she said. Thinking "It could be really nice."

She treated him to a fine dining experience at Sorrentino's whilst lying to him about teaching English Lit at Texas A&M, parroting what she had just heard an hour ago in her book club. He told her about the Physics Department and the things he was studying. The only thing she understood was that in addition to being athletic and handsome he was smart and polite.

He passed the interview without ever knowing there had been one. She excused herself to go to the lady's room but instead she called her husband back in Cavelier and lied to him about staying over at Sheila's house in Onalaska due to the storm. She had a small number of tears form in her eyes as she said that, and even more when he said, "I love you," before hanging up.

She went back to the table, it was raining outside but from his description his apartment could not be more than a half-dozen blocks away from the restaurant. He was a student, a really smart one, he would be able to handle a multiple choice test.

"I don't have a class in College Station until tomorrow at noon," she said. This was bad, she was getting good at lying.

He looked at her quizzically.

"I am sure we are close to your apartment." Nancy said.

"Five or six blocks"...

"I could drop you off there, or"... there, she asked the unspoken question.

"Or," he replied, but was not a question.

"Good he was interested," she thought.

"Or I could take you to the La Salle and make love with you."

He didn't say anything, but he smiled.

"My God," she thought, "his teeth are perfect too."

Nancy was getting nervous; she had asked. He seemed happy; he was smiling. He did not say no; but he had not said yes either.

"Please... Don't say that it is wrong. Just say yes. It would only be unethical if you were my student, or maybe a student at A&M. We are both adults."

"Oh, I was just trying to figure out how to say 'yes,' without seeming like someone who just won the lottery on TV."

"All I want to do is make love to you," Nancy said.

"I want that, too," he said, leaning over to kiss her.

In his loving arms he held her, oh so tightly in the opulent lobby of the historic La Salle Hotel downtown, waiting for the clerk to finish checking in another guest. The hotel had been nearly complete when Wall Street collapsed in October of 1929. It opened but the top two floors were not completed until the late fifties. It was a familiar landmark both to the citizens of Huntsville and to Nancy. He had never been inside of it, or her. Both statements would be anachronistic tomorrow.

Once in the room she went to the window and looked out at the museum grounds and the quad across the avenue from each other just past downtown with its street cafes and little stores. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist kissing her neck. It was magic.

that night, oh he did everything right. He dropped his hands from her waist to gently, briefly touch her mound and then brought them up along her sides to her breasts.

Nancy lifted her arms, and as Huntsville concerned with its own business ignored them, he lifted her purple dress from her sleek form. He returned to caressing and holding her before the window, displaying the city that he had lived in for the past two years. He had never seen it from six-stories up. He did not see it that night either; he saw nothing but Nancy.

Following the much enjoyed naked sequel to the clothed affection she had just received, her sweet boy half-carried and half-walked but then wholly lifted onto the dresser his love. He kissed her mouth and her neck and her shoulders. He kissed her breasts and her sides and her tummy. Then he went to work selflessly, strike that... He went to work to deliver to her the biochemical firing of the vast majority of her brain's neurons. All of them it seemed, except for those regulating respiration.

His love was delivered for her pleasure but it was not self-less. Her boy clearly enjoyed the taste and texture of her body. That was better than if it had been a selfless gift. In return, her body it produced a wondrous sweet yet musky juice. He drank of it, and adored it.

His ministrations to her corporeal being were greatly appreciated and his enthusiastic vigor was rewarded by her bodies production of additional silky slick substances. His face and his mouth tasting of her he kissed her once again as she slowly returned to earth. She enjoyed her flavor on him as he enjoyed having it on him and he carried her to the queen sized bed.

In that large soft bed with the silky soft blankets and luxurious sheets they laid facing one another. His left hand was on her right hip, his mouth was on her forehead and then her right cheek and finally her lips. His penis was rhythmically entering and withdrawing from within her center of being, then remaining at all times part way inside of her whilst moving most enthusiastically in and out of that intimate passageway. Building in tempo was his passion before delivering to Nancy two more spaced... And himself one climatic... Three magnificent explosions of roughly one-hundred billion neurons apiece.

Within his body forty million swimmers leapt from their starting blocks on a mad race.

***

Nancy cried as she slowly wrote the little note plagiarizing the words of a popular song from the radio. The note that she left in that hotel room with that dear sweet, talented boy as he slept. The note she left before she got back into her little green roadster and returned to her home in Cavelier.

"My Most Dear Boy,

Please don't try to find me.

Please don't you dare.

You live in my memory.

You will always be there.

-Love, A."

She felt so bad, she really didn't want to hurt anyone. But she had the most human of needs. It might have been wrong, but it was something she was not going to live without.

***

Driving home east on one-ninety she thought about her beautiful curly blonde haired, blue eyed boy. Her kind, gentle, thoughtful lover. How it seemed that all he wanted to do was make love to her. To live forever for that one moment in time. To love furiously like strangers because there was no tomorrow. To make love all night long and sleep a sound sleep.

To sleep while the one who lied to you and made love to you makes her cowardly escape.

Nancy's husband Burt was in the kitchen pouring himself a cup of coffee when she arrived home.

"I'm glad you didn't try to make it home last night," he said. "There was a really bad accident on one-ninety by the bridge last night. The radio said that three people were hospitalized."

She looked at him, he was twelve years her senior but he was in great shape, ruggedly handsome. She walked over and kissed him. She ran her hand through his dirty blond curls and looked into his gorgeous blue eyes.

"I love you, Bert," she said. "I really missed being with you last night."

That was not a lie.

***

Huntsville, Texas - November 1995

Nancy had been doing some shopping in Huntsville and stopped for a coffee at a local shop, The Round Grounds. She was struggling to balance her tray and her toddler and grab some napkins from the counter when a handsome young man in a lightweight turtleneck sweater and tweed jacket reached over to assist her. He had deep blue eyes and slightly curly...

The young man happily handed the struggling mother some napkins, she looked familiar... He looked at the child in her arms. In that moment he looked at a picture of himself at three, blue eyes and blonde curls.

"Professor?"

"Not really, but yes,"

He looked at her child again, "Is"...

"Yes, would you sit with us."

They sat at a nearby table and she opened a small juice box for her son to drink. Then had a long sip of coffee.

"I didn't understand," he said.

"It was wrong of me. I was a coward, and leaving a note was so rude."

"Why, I mean why... Everything... Not just the note, but everything. I was a poor student... Now I'm a poor grad student, some things don't change," he said, "Why me?"

"I love you but please understand, I am deeply in love with my husband. I cheated on him with you but in an odd way it was for him. OK, really for me but so I wouldn't blame him. My cheating on him with you probably saved our marriage."

"Your husband?"

"I love you dear boy. For your gentle kindness and your fervent passion and for what you gave to me. You and I were never meant to be together over time. You have a bright future. I hope I am a happy memory. You dear boy are two of my most treasured memories."

"Excuse me, you're married?"

"Yes, he is a great guy, and a loving dad; the one thing that he couldn't give me was the one thing that you did." Nancy said looking at her son. "One night of love was all we knew, but that one night... It made my life a wonderful place to be... It made my marriage a happy one. I have you to thank for that."

As several of the interested patrons of the coffee shop began to lightly clap Nancy realized that, in retrospect, she should have had that particular conversation in a more private place.

***

Dedicated to Robert John "Mutt" Lange, whose songwriting skills obviously made this derivative story possible.

***

Lisa Ann