A Nap Hand For The Manager Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vitorio
Vitorio
324 Followers

Mike stepped back then and beckoned her to stand. Almost naked in her own lounge, she was unable to meet his eyes. She saw his hand move down then felt the pressure on her cunt. "Mmm," he murmured with a smile, "nice and wet - for me?"

She was unable to frame a proper answer because now he was gently stroking her knickers, rubbing her sex - his middle finger finding the crease between her cuntlips inducing even more juice from her. "Oh please," she moaned plaintively, but 'please' what she probably couldn't decide.

Mike continued stroking then pushed upwards even harder almost lifting her off her feet. Belinda gasped in both surprise and pleasure. "The settee," he said, "lean over the back." Her eyes widened in surprise as he guided her to the back of the settee and bent her over it. It was a bit high for comfort but she didn't have time to settle before she felt his hands dragging her knickers down then off. His hands then moved her feet apart lowering her waist to the right level and making her arse stick out.

Belinda had never felt so open: so completely available to used. That's it, she thought, he's going to USE me. It made her cunt tingle to be put in this position and she waited eagerly for his next move.

Mike was just standing there enjoying the view. The broad reach of her arse thrust out towards him atop delectable thighs: the valley between with the tiny star of her anus. How much fun he would have in taking that route in the future - but that was for another time. Now his eyes wandered down the crease to her cunt - nicely available from the back. The wet openness of her lips showed her arousal.

Belinda was wondering what he had in mind and glanced over her shoulder to see him discard his shirt and join her in nakedness. She noted with pleasure, and was surprised at the feeling, that his cock was stiffening again. She smiled back at him – signalling her total acceptance of her submissive position.

Mike moved forward and his hands caressed her bottom cheeks. Squeezing, kneading, stroking for what seemed an age - an age she didn't want to end! It did but she didn't mind because now one hand cupped her sex, fingers stroking her cunt back and forth. "Oh god," she groaned, "oh god - don't stop. Please."

"You like that?" he whispered bending forward. She could only nod then gasp as his middle and third finger breached her lips and began to slowly fuck her. "That as well?" he whispered again.

She managed a weak, "Oh yes, yes!" Then another surprise: she felt something pressing against the tiny star of her anus.

"That?" another whisper.

She swallowed. "I . . . I . . . haven't . . ."

"Have now!" She felt his thumb join his fingers in her cunt for a moment then return to her arse. She shivered then groaned as the tip pushed against the muscle until it gave way and let his thumb inside.

She groaned as his thumb forced its way in to the first joint. Oh god, she thought, he is using you: using your arse and cunt. She shivered and her anus gripped even tighter. Is this what it's like to be a slave to a man? If it was, she suddenly realised, she never wanted it to end for, together with the discomfort from his invasion of her arse and the pleasure his fingers were giving her, she felt sublimely happy to be HIS. Totally his. He controlled her now and she didn't mind - looked forward even - to whatever he did to her.

"Like that? Do you like my fingers in your cunt?" She whimpered in reply. "And you like my thumb in your tight arsehole?" She shuddered in near orgasm as both fingers and thumb pushed deeper. Then it hit. Her cunt was full, his fingers filling and teasing. Her arse! Never had she felt this mixture of pain, pleasure, and humiliation before. She screamed as a strange and never before pleasure soared through her body. Her high didn't diminish as he ruthlessly fucked both cunt and arsehole.

By now Mike's cock was hard again. Not bad for a 60 year old he thought for the pressure on his thumb, the wetness of her cunt, and her loud groans of ecstasy had had the desired effect. He felt her relax, her orgasm subsiding and, withdrawing fingers and thumb, moved into position behind her.

Belinda felt empty when he withdrew but was filled again by his 8 inch cock. He drove home in one complete thrust groaning himself as the warm and silky wetness of her cunt gripped his cock. Belinda yelped in surprise then surrendered her body to his desires. A feeling of intense satisfaction at being used like this suffused her body. Mike was fucking her hard and deep, his thighs slapping against her buttocks. He looked down at her arse, his cock disappearing and reappearing below her flexing anus.

Belinda was sailing on a sea of pleasure when his thumb attacked her arsehole again. Not hesitating this time, she relaxed and let him inside. She groaned in pleasure as he pushed completely into her arse. It felt enormous and she could feel it pressing on his cock. The sheer dirtiness of what was being done to her made her sob with joy. What would his cock feel like there? Two cocks? Her mind was showing her pictures of which she had only dreamed. Might these things be possible for a mature man's slave?

Mike drove both cock and thumb into her. It was all he could do to prevent himself buggering her now. Filling her arse with his rampant erection but he held off and watched as her whole body shook in orgasm. Loud moans of pleasure seemed to be dragged from deep in her body as she finally relaxed. Mike continued to fuck her even as she lay over the back of the settee limp from her exertions. Then his own orgasm: balls tightened, arse clenched as he filled her womb with his spunk. Four, five, six pulses before he was spent.

Belinda felt Mike pulling his softening cock from her willing cunt and his thumb from her abused arse. She breathed a sigh of relief for, never before had she experienced such joy, such pleasure from a cock in her body. It had, however, left her feeling completely drained. Then she heard his voice! "Kneel Belinda. Kneel and taste yourself on my cock. Suck your juices and leave me clean."

Belinda was shocked. She was turned, depleted, and she didn't move. "Kneel Belinda," he repeated sternly, "you are mine Belinda. Your body is mine. KNEEL!" She knew then the true nature of a slave for she knelt: and she took his cock in her mouth: and she sucked the remains of his spunk and swallowed it: and she washed her juices from his cock with her tongue and mouth: and she was content!

He lifted her then and she was surprised when he kissed her tenderly on the lips. "That was excellent Belinda darling. Did you enjoy?" She could only nod her head in agreement. "Good," he said softly, "next time will be better!"

Next time she thought. Oh god - next time. He saw the expression on her face. "Oh yes Belinda, there will be a next time, many next times, for you and your friends! Now, time to tidy up I feel. I'll leave you to your own devices," he continued as he began to dress. She just stood there, naked, fucked, and full of cum, watching him. Finally dressed, he handed her a DVD case. "You can keep the photos," he smiled, "for the others. The DVD should help you to persuade them." Belinda could still only stand and nod. "Oh, by the way, tell Sally to bring her schoolgirl outfit to work on Thursday. She won't be at your meeting, she'll be working late." He smiled, "Working very hard!" Again Belinda could only nod as he left the lounge. She was still rooted to the spot as she heard the front door close and it was only then that she realised his cum was running down her leg.

He came inside me, she thought suddenly. I'm not on the pill! Pregnant - oh no! But then she remembered: hadn't the rumour been that he'd had a vasectomy. Who started it? Barbara! She was sure it was Barbara. Then she shrugged her shoulders: too late to worry now. Find out Monday and get a pill if necessary.

Get dressed, she thought. Now get rid of his cum. She was surprised how reluctantly she faced this task. She was his and his spunk owned her!

Vitorio
Vitorio
324 Followers
12