A Nascar Fantasy

Story Info
Fun at the track.
1.6k words
4
34.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicola31
Nicola31
17 Followers

As I lay in your arms that Tuesday night we started reminiscing about our weekend in Daytona, and that is when I said, "We should go to the race at charlotte this weekend." I honestly didn't think that you would agree but you did and the next thing I knew we were packing up the camper getting ready to leave that very next morning. As I was standing in front of my closet trying to figure what outfits to bring along my right hand grabbed my shortest skirt and a very low cut shirt. I didn't know why I was bringing those but I would soon find out why. The next morning we got up at the crack of dawn, filling our travel mugs full of coffee, and hopping into the camper as we begin only another journey. We had been driving for what was really only four hours when I asked, "Can we please pull over at the next rest stop and stretch our legs, and I really need to pee from drinking all of this coffee."

"Of course we can hon," you replied.

It seemed like forever before I saw the sign for the rest area, and was getting so impatient because my body was screaming to get out. We entered the long road to the parking area and found a spot. I scurried out of the camper and right to the ladies room. "I guess you really had to go huh," you asked when I returned. As I walked up to you, wrapped my arms around your waist and placed my lips upon yours "yes, sir I did." I tried to say as our lips were pressing against each other. You pushed me away and started running, I followed but couldn't find you; I kept searching until you jumped out from behind a bush and knocked me onto the ground falling on top of me. "Let's do it right here and now," you voiced, "No, baby not in front of all these people," and with that you got up and returned to the camper.

You don't ask too much of me but then and there I just couldn't I mean I have done a lot of wild things with you but this? I knew that you were upset with me when I climbed into my seat next to you, and saw that look of disappointment on your face. "I am sorry baby." But you didn't answer and the rest of the way was a quiet trip only speaking when necessary. We finally arrived at the track in North Carolina only to find that the infield was already full, just another frustration you had to face. We decided against a hotel and found a spot in the open field just outside of the track itself. The day of the race had come and I had gotten up early and served you breakfast in bed. As for that skirt and very low cut shirt, well today would be the day that I wore it because I had a special plan in mind. After hounding you for an hour, you finally got out of bed and ready to go, as I was eager to get to the track. I really enjoy hearing those engines start up, along with the first scent of fuel that is enough to get me going. As we were getting settled in our seats, you bent over and whispered, " Why did you wear that shirt without a bra?"

"I don't know just felt like being free today', I answered. I could see the look of question in your eyes. It was really a good race with quite a few accidents, but the end was nearing and I still hadn't even attempted my plan.

So the next time that the crowd stood up, I nudged your shoulder to get your attention, and placed my lips on yours alluring your mouth to open up. I removed my lips from your mouth, placing them on an earlobe I whispered, " Let's do it right here and now." I could see the corners of your lips forming into a smile. " Are you sure you are comfortable doing this baby," you asked. "I wouldn't ask if I wasn't sure Hun," I replied. That is when I felt the palm of your hand on the inside of my thigh, working its way up towards my love button. The surroundings and the thought of people watching really excited me to the point I thought I was going to cum right there! As you found my love hole, wet your finger, and then worked on my clit as your mouth found my breasts partially hidden from my shirt, I slide my hand up one of the legs of your shorts, and made my way underneath your underwear only to find a half stiff cock. But with what I had in mind, it would be very hard before I was done. I removed your hand from my clit, and stood up only for a moment so that I could kneel in front of you. As I removed your manhood from your shorts, you looked to see if anyone was watching. There was a man behind you, but you couldn't see him. I smiled at him, licked the head, then continued down the shaft to the base, and then back up. I heard you moan as I took you into my mouth. It felt so good to have you so deep in my throat once again. I sucked your cock as I teased you with my tongue. I could hear you trying to muffle the moans, as they got harder; you pushed my head down as you shot your load straight down to my stomach. I continued sucking until I knew that you were dry. I looked up into your eyes as I licked the rest of your wad off my lips, and smiled.

That is when you tucked your manhood back into your shorts quickly and then knelt before me putting my legs on your shoulders exposing my unhidden snatch. Your mouth quickly found its way to my wet hole, you moved your tongue in and out as the moans escaped into the crowd that was now standing. "Hurry baby make me cum," I said. Your tongue moved to the spot on my clit that always sends me over the edge, as your finger made its way in between my slit. I threw my head back and noticed more people watching but as you flicked my love button faster, I didn't care and actually, I was even more turned on. You jammed your finger in and out of my wet pussy faster bringing me closer and closer until I felt my body begin to stiffen as my juices were released with a gush. As I continued to cum, I pinched my nipples adding pleasure to my orgasm that wouldn't seem to stop. Only after my tremors had ceased did you remove your finger from my sopping wet pussy. "Sit down baby and relax, because I am taking you for a ride to the finish line that you will never forget." and with that I once again whipped your cock out of your shorts. Stroking it only a few times until once again it was hard. I then spread your legs apart as much as they would go, and stood in between them only to slide my wet pussy down your erect penis. Your hands reached around and squeezed my tits. I put my hands on your knees to steady myself and began to move up and down on your shaft, with my legs together, my pussy was tighter than normal, "oh baby your cock feels so good," I moaned. My skirt was up around my waist so that gave me access to my clit. "Oh baby," you moaned as you placed your lips on my neck gently nibbling giving me a little more encouragement.

So many people were watching and I thought someone was going to have us kicked out before we finished but they didn't. Your hands moved to my hips so that you could push me down deeper on your cock as my thrusts became faster. I could hear the sound of the engines as the cars whizzed by us although I really didn't know what was going on, because I was too aware of your cock sliding in and out of my wet pussy. The pressure building so much I felt like I was going to explode but held onto that feeling wanting to wait to cum with you. I leaned back against you so that the back of my head was on your shoulder, your hands moved to my breasts taking them out of my shirt, rolling my nipples between your fingers "Oh Baby," I moaned, I reached between my legs and grabbed your balls squeezing gently.

My hands grabbed the back of the seat in front me, you stood behind me with your cock still buried deep inside my pussy. I held onto the seat, my tits hanging down, bouncing with each powerful thrust. My skirt fell forward revealing my ass, you slapped it forcing a moan out of my mouth. I reached around me with one hand, and grabbed one of your hips wanting you in me deeper. I felt your muscles tighten in your butt so I knew that you were close. You fucked me faster and harder, and then suddenly I felt my muscles tighten around your cock.

My pussy milking the juices from your manhood as I continue to release my own love juice. I heard you let out a moan Just as the people stood up around us. You pulled out quickly and stood up to see that Bobby Labonte had won the race. Not only were the fans around us cheering for the cars passing over the finish line, but also they were cheering because we accomplished a fantasy that no one dares to try.

Nicola31
Nicola31
17 Followers