A Nasty Breakup

Story Info
Intern Loses a Boyfriend, but...
1.9k words
4.52
30.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been trying for weeks to get a date with Gail. She was going into senior year at Colgate and acted like a high school girl who didn't want to date a guy who was behind her in school. Tall, cool and collected, doing her intern job well and not into socializing with the other interns, of whom I was one.

We were at happy hour in a small park near the office. The senior execs treated everyone to free beer on Fridays, and you were expected to be there. A chance to meet and greet, they said, in a media firm full of driven people who didn't know the meaning of time off. I suspected it was more a chance for the driven to observe whether newbies were adequately absorbing corporate culture.

Gail and I were standing next to each other, sipping lightly from cups of pale ale. It was strong and we didn't need to be shitfaced in front of the bosses.

"Fuck!"

I actually jumped. I had never heard an oath word from her, much less the F-word in public.

"What's the problem?"

She turned, looking as though she regretted what she had shouted, but frowned and said, in a quieter voice, "My fucking boyfriend sent me a breakup message. Said he is going with another girl and maybe we can just be friends."

Gail took a long slug of her beer and added, "A fucking text message. That's a pretty shitty way to do it, don't you think?"

I put out my hand, but she shrugged it off. "God damn it, Andrew, I thought I was in love with him."

I screwed up my courage. She didn't need to be seen having an emotional meltdown in front of the whole office. Taking her arm firmly, I said, "We are going somewhere to cool down. Put a smile on your face and walk with me."

We did. She put her head down and muttered, "Shit, I am such a dumb ass."

My roomie was on assignment out of town and we could walk to the apartment in five minutes. I headed in that direction.

She was still muttering at herself as we followed the sidewalk to my place, but looked up and asked, "Where are we going?"

"I am escorting you to dinner and helping you vent your anger at men."

She didn't smile, and I didn't smile back.

"Fuck."

I smiled this time. The universal epithet. Useful in many situations. Her face was pink and eyes teary. I led her up my steps and opened the door.

"This isn't a restaurant."

"You are not fit for public consumption. Sit on the sofa. I will order takeout."

I phoned the order and decided some gin was indicated for therapeutic purposes. Packaged with tonic and lime.

I sat next to her and handed over the glass. "This is medicine. Drink deeply."

She slumped back and closed her eyes. "Why are you being nice to me? I've turned down all your date offers. You must think I am a real bitch."

"Be quiet and take another slug of that."

I arranged a pillow and pushed her over onto it, gathering legs into my lap. I removed her heels and massaged the stocking'd feet.

"You are getting to me. I may not be able to be pissed off much longer. If I lift up, will you remove the panty hose? I hate the fucking things."

I stood and pulled her up. "I have a better idea. You smell of all that angry sweat. Get in my shower and wash it away, along with the boyfriend. Send it all down the drain. By the time you are done, dinner will be here."

I found a fleece top and a pair of clean running shorts and handed them in through the door.

My amateur therapy was working. She walked into the kitchen with a smile as I was finishing putting food on the dinner plates.

"What on earth inspired you to take me in? My own mother wouldn't be this nice."

"Sit and eat."

There was a long silence until I reached for her hand and kissed the back. "I'm just trying to make up a little for the way some asshole male treated you."

"Fuck!"

"You are not overusing that word, are you?"

She had my hand, bending my fingers back and forth. "Maybe."

We finished eating and I said, "Go back to the sofa. I will bring dessert."

I made one bowl of ice cream and berries, and one large cup of decaf. She was stretched out with her eyes closed, but said, "I'm feeling very guilty."

"Don't. Haven't you read about catharsis being necessary to deal with life crises?"

"But not around a guy I hardly know!"

"Sit up and have some forbidden ice cream. Your luscious hips can take a few extra calories."

"Shit."

"You are a woman of few words tonight, Gail. I am seeing a new side of the best intern in the office."

Everything overflowed at that moment. She put the bowl on the table, pushed me down, and had a good hard cry on my chest.

The sobs slowly dried up. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

I kissed her, intending a light touch. I got hot lips and a probing tongue. After a very long minute, she relaxed against me.

I said, "Things must be improving. I didn't deserve that, but you are a hell of a kisser. Do I get more?"

I thought about the ice cream melting as she pushed me down the hall toward my bedroom. Seconds later, she was naked, saying, "I am severely neglected. If you are still feeling helpful, take your clothes off and get in there with me."

Now I was the one who mumbled "Shit" under my breath. She laughed, almost a giggle, and inhaled my not very limp cock. I reached and pulled her around so her clit and my fingers could get acquainted. In my toughest male voice, I said, "This better not be a sympathy fuck."

Her arms came up and beat down on me. I fastened teeth on a rosy nipple and bit hard. "Bastard, good for nothing bastard. Just for that, you are getting nothing. Let me out of here."

I got her across my knees and the shorts down. My open hand alternated hard slaps on each side of a muscled ass I hadn't seen close up before. She fought back, and my spanks got harder.

I let my hand drift lower. Her shouts grew wilder as my blows landed square on her pussy.

My words in her ear were as harsh as I could make them. "You, my dear Gail, are a stuck up cunt. I think you tried your ice queen routine on the boyfriend one time too many and he has found a sweet woman who doesn't give him a load of shit but takes him to bed for a fine screw most nights."

The sobs were back in full force. I pulled a blanket over her and went to find a beer.

She must have fallen asleep, because it was over an hour before a head peered around the doorframe at me. I crooked a finger at her and she crawled into my lap.

"Don't say it, I know what you are thinking. This is your all time shitty day. Everyone is against you and the one guy who was being nice just beat the hell out of your behind."

A very small voice said, "You better throw me out."

I eased her from the shirt and trunks and applied kisses. She quivered and asked, "Can I say something?"

"No. I am in charge. You have two choices. One, you can put your clothes on and I will drive you home. Two, you climb in that bed and go to sleep and we will talk in the morning. No sex tonight."

"Fuck."

"Yes, but not now."

"I hate you, but I'm going to your bed anyway." She disappeared the way she came.

I turned on the news, but it was as bad as ever. By the time I had run myself through the shower, she was huddled on the far side of the bed, breathing slowly. I wasn't sure I hadn't been an asshole myself, but fell asleep not worrying about it.

In the morning, the room was bright with sun and her arm was across my chest. She licked the back of my neck and whispered, "You called me a stuck up cunt."

"Yes."

"I have to reform, don't I?"

I was hard as a rock, but turned into her anyway. "You are smart and beautiful. You work hard. If you would stop thinking of yourself all the time, you could have lots of friends."

Her fingers wrapped around my erection and squeezed. "How come you are trying to salvage me?"

"I like you, even with the scrambled brain. Maybe we could have a regular date and see if we connect."

Staring hard at me, she raised up, carefully placed the hard shaft at her opening and slowly lowered herself. "Is this an ok connection?" There was a hint of a smile.

"I thought you were pissed off. Especially at your ex and me."

Sighing, she flattened herself on my chest and tongued my lips. My hands on her hips kept us tight. She was concentrating on volleys of little squeezes, but said, "Andrew, if you are my new boyfriend, there are bound to be fights."

I ran my fingers up and down her back and she shivered. "God, you are turning me on. Maybe you can help with a problem."

I sat us up on the edge of the bed, still coupled. "What?" Her ample breasts were burning holes in my front. I was giving her a hard time, but this girl was getting to me. Buried to the hilt in a muscular cunt, I had no reason for complaint.

"It's not something I just throw in front of you."

She leaned back, bounced a couple of times, and giggled. "I think you are going to fix me anyway."

I thrust up hard into her athletic body that was having fun riding me. "Speaking of fixing, am I supposed to worry about protection?"

She pulled on my hair as hard as she could and laughed wildly. "I should say yes and scare you."

She quickly found herself on her knees on the floor, with Andrew pounding her doggy style.

I was going to come very soon and wondered if she was. One hand reached for her clit and the other for tits. "Oh god, please keep doing that. I'm losing it, I really am."

Thirty seconds later we both shouted our climax and fell over.

After her little noises calmed down, she whispered, "You did fix me. I've never come on a cock before. I'm full of your stuff. Full as in making me a baby if I hadn't had my shot last week."

We lay there on the floor, catching our breath and rubbing on each other. I pulled her close and said, "I have an idea. Let's clean up and I will tell you."

We were in the kitchen, still toweling and she was looking at me with raised eyebrows. I kissed her nose. "Coffee first."

She tried to pinch my very tender tip and I pulled her tight. "You're right, there will be a lot of fights."

When the coffee was ready, I said, "Why don't we start over, right now? Make yesterday and before yesterday part of forgotten history?"

She sipped her coffee and tucked her head into my shoulder. "I don't deserve that, you know."

I stood there quietly, hanging on to the girl of my dreams. She bent her head back and looked into my eyes. We both were teared up. The kiss was tender beyond belief.

"Oh shit," she said and folded back into me.