A Natural

Story Info
She's got a talent for motivation.
4k words
4
32.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marti's natural talent for motivating people serves her well in her executive position in her family's company. As it turns out, Marti has many natural talents. Having grown up in a wealthy family, Marti has enjoyed the fruits of her heritage. On her parents' estate she has known such luxuries as a swimming pool, a tennis court and a stable. Marti loves the horses and has a favorite one named Dusty which she rides often, usually at dawn or dusk. She loves to ride with someone, and Abe, the overseer of their stables, sometimes joins her on her rides. Since he lives in the quarters above the stables, he is able to accommodate Marti at a moment's notice. Abe is a 30 year old cowboy and a consummate professional. Marti loves to ride Dusty while Abe's cowboy cock bulges deep inside her.

Being somewhat of a natural exhibitionist, Marti occasionally entertains at a private party bar called Shaker's which is owned by an old family friend. A sensual and voluptuous woman of 25, Marti is slender and tall, and her long auburn hair hangs down to her waist which creates a pleasing contrast to her total body tan. Her body has superb muscle tone, every muscle, internally and externally, at its vibrant best. Marti's tongue, nipples, and clit are tastefully pierced.

She loves for her full breasts to be expertly licked and sucked after having been confined all day. Marti also likes for her pussy to be filled-up with a dildo or some such exquisite toy. Her favorite toy is a six-inch vibrator with a remote switch. Marti has named this piece of hardware, Blueboy, a blue fuck toy, hence the name. She allows her favorite people to flick the switch at their discretion because she thrives on surprises. It brings her much pleasure and is an aid when she does some of her favorite things. She becomes so excited when she knows her cunt is wet and full, and she forces herself to tolerate it for hours. A challenge arises when she wears a skirt and no panties -- sure wouldn't want any accidents! Her sorority sisters would shit, and that might spoil all the nice money Daddy contributed to her mother's sorority, just so little Marti could be socially acceptable.

Sometimes, she surprises her audience with a special treat from her pussy, such as a strand of pearls or grapes and cherries. Naturally, they may insert approved items, preferably edible or battery-operated. Her audience members are always welcome to keep anything they retrieve from her body. Once a long-time family friend arranged for her to wear an oval ring box in her puss for him. His fiancé's engagement ring was in the box. Its implantation and retrieval is a fascinating tale.

The long-time family friend is an old friend of her father. Houston Lennox has known Marti since her birth, and he appreciates her special talents. His fiancé, Cara, is a virgin, and Houston wants her to remain that way until they marry for his own personal reasons. He has introduced her to some sexual pleasures such as oral sex which she enjoys. Actually she loves it, but wonders how Houston would react if he were aware of how much she craves it. He has chosen to meet his young fiancé at the bar on this particular Saturday night for his own pleasure; he wants her to view Marti's handling of her engagement ring. Cara doesn't yet know how much Houston loves to fill up and feel up Marti's natural treasures.

Marti waits for Houston in the bar on this spring afternoon with her pussy stuffed full with a vibrating Blueboy. She can't resist stroking herself while she sits in a booth. She pulls aside her shorts to expose her swollen, stiff clit, which she massages, savoring her sensitivity. She is wearing a tight white t-shirt, high-cut blue-jean shorts and sandals. The contour of her ample breasts is highly visible against the white cotton shirt, and her nipples appear angry, begging for freedom.

Naturally, Houston decides to stop by his bar early on this Saturday afternoon to supervise the implantation of the engagement ring's soft oval box inside Marti. Houston shows up just in time since Marti is way past being horny. He is a silver-haired, handsome man, 6' 3" tall, and he possesses a prodigious member. Marti longs for the fulfilling pleasure and release that Houston's endowments can provide, and she is prepared for his gifts. As he enters the bar, he speaks to Howie, the bartender. Howie smiles and points toward the booth where Marti is enjoying herself.

When Houston spots Marti in the booth, he smiles and sees that her head is resting against the back of the booth. Her eyes are closed, and her mouth is open while she raggedly breathes. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what she's doing. Houston feels his cock perk up as he walks toward the booth and stands beside Marti, who senses his presence but doesn't respond. With eyes closed, she continues to stroke herself. The remote switch for Blueboy is on the table, and it is set on medium. Houston leans over Marti and deeply kisses her while he adjusts the setting to high. As Marti's pussy absorbs the quickened pulsations, she sighs into Houston's mouth. He forces his fingers past the shorts, plunging them into her pussy beside Blueboy. This full-pressure within her body is exquisite, and she arches her body and groans as she cums.

"Oooh! I'm cumming so hard! My god – do me now, Houston!" Her eyes are open now, and he continues to maneuver his fingers within her while the vibrator is relentlessly pulsating inside her pussy! "Oh Houston, I need you to fuck me! Get this thing out of me!"

Houston smiles into her beautiful, flushed face. "Yes, my Marti, I'll be fucking you, and Howie will too! You don't have a problem with that, do you, love?"

"Oh, Houston, please just do it, both of you!" She smiles up at him.

Marti removes his fingers from her pussy and licks them, pushing him away while she stands. She turns so that her back is toward him, and she bends over as she lowers her shorts and steps out of them. The end of Blueboy is shining and twitching inside Marti's rosy-pink pus.

She spreads her legs apart and says, "Be a dear. Turn off Blueboy and take it out of me, please, lover." She remains bent over so both men can get an eyeful of her tempting treasures. Marti is so excited in her exhibition that her body trembles in another orgasm, causing her wetness to dribble down her thighs.

"Take off your shirt, Marti. Howie, get your ass over here, but first lock the door and pull down the shades!" Houston demands.

Howie hurriedly does as requested, and he and his hard-on stand with Houston in front of Marti. She grabs the bottom of her t-shirt, slowly pulling it upward, letting her breasts bounce painfully as they are freed from the shirt. Her silver nipple rings shine against her tanned breasts. She tosses the shirt onto the floor with the jeans. Marti stands tall, naked, and beautiful with her breasts and her bare twat aching for attention. Houston gently cups one breast, and he licks and sucks her right breast while Howie does the same with the left one. Both men fondle her clit and her pussy where the vibrator is still working away. Marti's body trembles, and her legs almost collapse as the result of her orgasm.

"Oooooh God, please! I need a cock inside me now! Do you want me to blow you first, Houston?"

Tears are falling down her cheeks. She feels her wetness running down her thigh, and she wipes it with her fingers and holds them to Houston's mouth. As he sucks her fingers, he closes his eyes. Both men are about to erupt in their pants. While Houston and Marti are kissing, Howie moves his wet fingers away from her body. He unzips his jeans, and his freed cock explodes onto Marti's leg. Unashamedly, he wipes her leg with a napkin before slumping down in the booth where he watches them.

"Damn, Howie, couldn't you wait?" Houston asks a relieved Howie.

"No, I couldn't stand it any longer. Marti, you're something else! I'll just sit back and enjoy watching you."

"Here, Marti baby doll, climb onto this table, my sweet girl."

Houston watches her sit seductively on the cold table top. Then she lies down on the round table. Marti's body is stretched back, and Houston spreads wide her legs so that her engorged pussy and the end of Blueboy are nearly in his face when he gets on his knees. Easing his hands under her soft butt and raising her lushness before him, he kisses her thigh and teases her clit before he thrusts a finger up her ass. He feels her body spasm on his finger, and she cries out in ecstacy. Houston slowly works the vibrator in and out of her which causes her to continue to cum, her juices leaking out with his movement of the toy. He has never known a woman who can cum like Marti -- she has a gift for it.

Marti strokes her breasts and cries out, "Ah, I'm cumming again – can't stop – Oh fuck!" With that, Houston pulls out the vibrator and goes down on Marti's pussy, sucking up her juices and thrusting his tongue into her puss. She grinds herself into his face, screaming out in delight! "Houston, fuck me! Baby, Baby! Please, I'm cumming again! This is too good, I want you in me!"

As she writhes on the table, Houston continues to alternate between tonguing her and licking her clit. Marti continues to cum, and he finger fucks her with three fingers, causing her to scream out in pleasure. His face and hand are covered with her wetness.

Houston pulls Marti up to a standing position with her back to him and bends her over the table where she supports herself with her arms. He gently moves her legs far apart, preparing to enter her from behind. He unzips his pants and rubs his enraged cock in her wetness and then plunges into her pulsing pinkness. Her head goes back and she laughs with pure pleasure while tears stream down her face. While she is leaned over, Houston massages her breasts as he fucks her hard and slow. He pinches her sore nipples, and she cries out in painful pleasure. She kisses his hand and takes his fingers into her mouth and sucks them.

"Oh Houston, you're making me feel so good!" She moans out loud again.

Howie fondles her nipples, pulling them upward, which sends jets of hot sensations through her body. After he positions himself, he hungrily sucks one of her breasts while he fondles the other.

With a few more hard, deep plunges, Houston's cock erupts deep within Marti's twat. He pushes Howie aside. Houston groans and leans over her, embracing her and squeezing her breasts, while he keeps his cock inside her. "Marti, nobody is like you. Your little cunt is so hot and tight! You're a beautiful woman, my sweet Marti."

His cock slides out of her cunt, and she turns around. She licks and nibbles his lips before she thrusts her tongue into his mouth, deeply kissing him. He tenderly massages her beautiful breasts, and he returns the fervor of her kiss. They wrap their arms around one another, and his manhood comes alive once more. Marti strokes him, and he begins fingering her musky wetness. Howie sits in the booth and watches in amazement, enjoying the aroma of sex.

Marti kneels before Houston, taking his cock in her hands, licking and nipping the head. Then she takes his entire member into her mouth and throat, pleasuring him with her oral talents. She caresses his big balls and inserts a finger into his ass. Howie thrusts his fingers into her puss, finger fucking her while rubbing her ass with his other hand. Marti groans and moves against Howie's hands and fingers, grinding on them. When her moans vibrate on his cock, Houston explodes into her mouth.

Houston caresses her face while their eyes meet, and he cries out, "Marti, swallow me, swallow me!" Marti swallows and sucks the last drop from him. She engulfs his balls in her hot mouth and runs her tongue around them. Afterward, she stands and deeply kisses him as she puts her fingers into her vacant pussy and slips her wet fingers into their mouths while they kiss.

Houston grins at Howie. "Howie, your turn!" He is immediately up to the task.

Houston sits on a stool and prepares to watch. Howie gently pushes her back onto the table, raises her legs over his shoulders, spreading her wide open. He watches her as she stares into his eyes, squeezing her breasts and nipples. He smiles and looks at her swollen, shiny cunt. Then he sucks her clit until Marti cums again, gyrating her pus in his face. "Thank you, Howie! Fuck me, Howie. Now!"

She guides his cock into her pulsating cunt, and he fucks her hard and fast. Howie can scarcely believe how luxurious her sheath feels around him.

"Oh! I can't stand it – so good!" She grinds against Howie's pelvis. Houston can't resist and moves into the booth where he kisses her and sucks her nipples. She continues to experience orgasmic spasms which lock around Howie's buried cock. He explodes into her pussy and falls against her, enjoying the feel of her soft body. His spent member slips out of her, and he staggers to a seat. Marti continues to lie on the table as her breathing returns to normal.

"Marti, you're the sexiest woman I've ever seen!" Houston says while he teases her erect nipples.

"Hell, Marti, Cara will be here soon! Come on into the back with me so I can put this inside you for her surprise!" Houston pulls up Marti and leads her to her dressing room in the back.

"Houston, you sure know how to sweet talk a girl!" She laughs and walks with him as he pats her butt and curves his hand under her ass, fingering her moistness. "Sweetie, that's no way to end something! You still want to fuck me when you're married to Cara?" Marti laughs.

Houston pushes her into her dressing room and thrusts his tongue into her mouth. She sucks his tongue and reaches for his twitching cock. He strokes her nipples and plunges his fingers inside her wet pussy. "Marti, I want to fuck you as long as I live. God, I could live inside you!"

"Houston, let me grab a quick shower, and I'll be right back, unless you want to wash me." She moves away from him and touches her puss with her fingers and licks them. "Mmmmm, good to the last little cum drop!"

By then his cock is standing, and she giggles as she undresses him and leads him into the shower stall. Both Marti and Houston's hands lather her body, and her nipples become stiff and long, pointing through the soap bubbles. She lathers his nice body, especially his balls and cock. With her back against his front, she grinds her ass onto his cock. He caresses her butt cheeks while she guides his soapy cock into her puss while they're both slick with soap. Her body arches back against him. "Oh, Houston, how wonderful!" He methodically cleanses her body, and she kisses his face and steps out of the shower.

She dries him off, and he hurriedly dresses. "Marti, you're a breath of fresh air to me. You're a dream! Don't let some son of a bitch tell you otherwise, my sweet girl. I want to be inside you when I die."

She lightly kisses him. "Houston, I'll do anything for you, my lover." She turns around and starts to apply her make-up while she stands before the mirror totally nude and uninhibited. Her breasts protrude high and full, their nipples red and erect.

Houston kisses her shoulder. "My sweet, you are a beauty." He picks up the soft oval box which holds Cara's engagement ring. "Are you ready for this little box?" He laughs.

She looks at his reflection in the mirror. "Yes, Houston. Come here."

She lies down on the couch, and he pulls her legs far apart so that her lovely pussy can be wide open. He bends down and licks it. He can't help himself -- he teases her clit and plunges his tongue into her cunt – "Oh so tight and juicy wet, Marti." He tenderly pulls apart her pussy's lips and carefully inserts the soft oval box into her. Marti feels it inside her, and it pleases her to know she has a diamond within her innermost parts.

"Will you retrieve the box, or will you let Cara reach inside for it?" She rubs her cunt against his arm, leaving wet streaks.

"I want you to do it. Will you do that gracefully for me, darling?" He lightly runs his fingertips over her breasts.

"Oh, shit! I'll be nice, and play like I'm a virgin – like her!" He sensually kisses her ass. "God, Houston, you're a good man! Get on out there and make sure that my clothes and Blueboy are put away, please, hon."

He leaves Marti to finish her preparations for the evening. When Cara arrives, he sits at the table with her and caresses her face which peeks out of her luxurious brown hair.

Marti applies her make-up and squeezes her vaginal muscles against the soft egg-shaped box inside her. No need to wear anything except her high-heeled red boots over her sheer black thigh highs. She brushes her auburn hair, and she's pleased with her wanton appearance – just what a lot of horny, drunk men like – an easy lay.

Then she eyes Cara and Houston. Marti walks toward them as she runs her hands over her body. The guys in the bar begin to whistle and call out for her. She runs her fingers through her long hair and undulates her hips right before slowly fingering her twat and sucking her finger like a lollipop. She blows kisses to her enthusiastic audience.

She stands beside Cara and thinks that Cara's little breasts look like they belong on a boy. Hell! Then Marti places one exquisitely sinful leg on the table before Cara and Houston so that her pink twat is fully exposed to both of them. She smiles at Houston as she watches his erection grow. Houston places Cara's hand against Marti's pussy and inserts Cara's finger into Marti's wetness. Cara seems excited, and this arouses Houston and Marti, not to mention the other guys who are cheering her on. She moves her finger in and out of Marti. Cara looks up at Marti with a curious expression, and Marti expels the oval box into Cara's hand. Cara curiously looks at the wet oval box. Houston takes the warm box from her, opens it, and places the ring on Cara's finger. Cara thanks and hugs Houston who deeply kisses her while he finger fucks Marti.

Marti sighs, and Cara opens her eyes to find three of Houston's fingers plunging into Marti's cunt, and she smells Marti's scent. It is very pleasant and a turn-on for her. She reaches up and pulls a nipple ring, causing Marti exquisite torture.

A young man walks toward Marti and massages her breasts while kissing her. He then unzips his pants and stands behind Marti and rubs his hard cock against her moistness and slowly works his cock into Marti's puckered ass. As he pumps away, Marti fingers her clit and massages his balls and butt, moving her body against him. "Oooh! Baby, that feels good!" Cara continues to watch Houston's vigorous finger fucking of Marti. She frees his hard-on from his pants and gives him a hand job. Shortly, Marti cums, her wetness flowing onto Houston's hand as his finger fucking continues until he cums in Cara's hands. While Marti is cumming, the young man who is fucking her ass cums, jabbing deep into Marti.

Marti's orgasm intensifies, and she screams out loud, "Oh my God! Oh! Oh! I can't stand it! Fuck my pussy now!

Another man, unbuttoning his jeans on his way to comply with her request, frees his thick cock, already standing at attention. Marti smiles at him. She pushes every one back so she can lie on the table. Cara and the first man stand on either side of Marti and hold her legs spread open.

The second man sucks on her clit and then he plunges his hard cock deep into Marti and fucks her thoroughly. Marti screams as her orgasm tears through her pelvis, and her body goes limp with the warm rush. The man cums deep inside her. He feels as though her smooth sheath is sucking his cock. He withdraws slowly from her and sits on a bar stool where he smiles at her contracting puss. Howie walks to the table and kneels before eating out Marti's cunt, making her cum again. When he is finished, Marti slowly sits up and regains her composure. Her hardened nipples are even longer and stiffer – quite a showing for the guys.

12