A Natural 'Gurl'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the solution hit him, like a ton of bricks. "That girl! In there! She liked me! She can help me. I just need to wait for her to come out! She will help me. I just need to wait!"

And, so he waited,

...and he waited,

...and he waited,

...and he waited.

Thirst. Sweat. How long until her shift is over?

OH NO, employees don't come and go through the front entrance, she would leave by the back door. He frantically ran around, hoping beyond hope that he hadn't missed her, and he waited some more...

The day was fading into evening when, suddenly she appeared at the door.

"Hi!" It startled her. She momentarily thought of heading back in the still not completely closed back entrance, finding a bouncer.

"No, please, don't run. I, I, I need, I need help. Please, don't run."

Debbie was a taker, always had been, but there was suddenly something in this boys puppy dog eyes that reached her. She let the door close, with her on the outside with Alex. She knew that she had taken all his money. She knew he was really broke. And, by the looks of him, she knew he was famished and dehydrated, maybe didn't even have a bed. And, she suspected that she was somehow his last hope. Resistance fell, "you don't have a place to stay, do you?"

Sheepishly, "no".

A pause, desperately trying to think of an adequate brush off that wouldn't cause her guilty misgivings in the morning. Finding none, "and you're hungry, ... and thirsty".

This time, a sheepish "yes", eyes downcast.

Debbie acquiesced, but thinking that she would regret this, "fine, okay, come on. You carry this", handing a small duffle bag with her toiletries and a couple smelly dance outfits needing washed in it to young Alex.

She started walking to her apartment in the complex over there, Alex joyously following along. Turning slightly as she walked, glancing over her shoulder, "one night! ONE NIGHT! Then you go get a job and find your own place. Understand? By the way, my real name is Debbie, Britanie is my stage name. Safer that way. You don't snore, do you?"

Alex fell in love.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Yesterday, Reprise...

Deb, as they drove, would occasionally steal glances at the innocent, nearly naked 'gurl' next to her. Candi, of course, knew that Debbie was doing such. Candi had been trained to be constantly aware of her Mistress Debbie (although not required to call her such) and her demands. Yet, while aware of the glances, she could not tell exactly what Debbie was thinking as they drove.

"Your life has changes so much these last few months, Candi, haven't they?"

Girlfriend talk! Candi loved sharing her cares and thoughts, her highs and lows, like this with Debbie. Candi loved her so, had loved her ever since Debbie had rescued her that first awful day in town. She would do anything for Debbie! In fact, she HAD done 'anything', she, as Alex, had allowed herself to be feminized INTO this new self, so much better than what she HAD been all those months ago.

"And all because you knew best, Debbie, you knew what I needed even though I didn't! You've allowed me to blossom..."

Debbie smiled over at her.

"And, you got me my job waitressing at the club. And, you let me stay at your apartment. You even allowed me the honor of paying for the apartment, out of my waitress pay, just to lighten your cares and woes. You are the best, most wonderful friend I know. I love you always and forever."

Debbie, as she usually did, had zoned Candi's words out. Rather, she was thinking of how this experiment of hers had started, months earlier, soon after Alex had all but invited himself into Debbie's life.

Back then, Debbie knew that Alex had loved her, even had sexual feelings for her, ever since those first few lap dances that she had given him, way back then. However, Alex was soon in the 'friend zone', as if he was ever NOT in said zone, as far as Debbie was concerned. Hence, as those first few days that they were roommates stretched to a first few weeks, with Alex always promising to leave 'tomorrow' or 'next week' or 'as soon as I get a paycheck', Debbie became increasingly frustrated, especially knowing that Alex would eventually try to become more to her.

Concerns at the thought of needing to defend herself from Alex turned, over days, into speculations on how to get rid of Alex. Speculations on how to get rid of Alex turned, over days, into frustrations on Alex's clinginess. Frustrations on Alex's clinginess turned, over days, into thoughts on changing Alex's manners. Thoughts on changing Alex's manners, over days, turned into ideas on changing Alex. And so, a plan was born...

Debbie recalled those first tentative steps that had instigated her experiment...

She recalled how she had gotten Alex to admit that he was a virgin and how, in his mind, he should link that to being a looser. She recalled, it turned out correctly, that she could use Alex's desires for intimacy with her and his acceptance that eighteen year old male virginity equaled looser, into him letting her to start changing him 'for the better'...

Baby steps...

She had him agree to grow his hair longer. She had him soon agree to dye it blonde, she wanted platinum blonde, but consented to dishwater blonde when he fussed.

Baby steps...

She had started to change his wardrobe, nothing drastic, he still had to go to his 'guy job', which, at the time, was cash register attending at a nearby fast food place. She had decided to start with his tidy whitey' underwear, telling him all 'real studs' wore no-fly low waste bikini style.

Baby steps...

"Here, let me paint your toenails. I want to see how dayglow this hot pink shade is once it dries! What? NO, nobody else will see."

Baby steps...

"Let's go for pedicures! Wear those new sexy flip-flops I bought you!"

Baby steps...

"You need to stop going to the gym, which is SO yesterday! I want you to start doing yoga instead. We can attend the one I go to. You will be the only stud in the class, all the girls will notice you. Meanwhile, you can maintain your weight by strict dieting. Oh, and soy milk from now on for you, mister..."

Baby steps...

"You know, all the hot guys have pierced ears, and they get all the hot chicks..."

Baby steps...

She soon had Alex daily shaving 'all that ugly hair' off his chest and shoulders 'for the ladies', soon enough after off his genitals 'like all guys that want to get the ladies do', and almost as soon after off his legs, this time so that 'you can feel how wonderful silky sexy nylons felt on your legs', which soon became regular additions to his wardrobe, just as lacy women's thongs, in pink, had become the choice over the earlier low waste men's briefs.

Baby steps...

"No, I am tired of buying you those thongs, you need to go into the ladies lingerie department at that store up at the mall and purchase them yourself! What? On-line? They will never get your size right! You HAVE to go get fitted by the sales girls. So what if they laugh, they don't know how much of a stud you really are, correct?"

Baby steps...

"Alex, you might want to start using this perfume, er, I mean, cologne. Yes, it smells very flowery and girly, but the hot chicks will dig you!"

Baby steps...

"Do you use female deodorant sticks or yucky male deodorant sticks? Well, you start using female ones immediately!"

Baby steps...

"You DO use a loofa, correct? No? No wonder I never see it. I am SO glad that I went ahead and bought you a new one! What? Yes, all the best ones only come in pink."

Baby steps...

"All the hot chicks read magazines such as Allure and Cosmo and Vogue. Guys that read nothing but sports magazines leave chicks cold and distant. If you want to turn the gals on, start studying the articles that they read every month so that they know that you know the real scoop! Don't worry, I will help by quizzing you each article every month! What are friends for?"

Baby steps...

"You know, if you really want to get the hot chicks, like me, you should try experiencing what those hot chicks experience. Try wearing a sexy bra under your clothes. Try wearing frilly nighties when you sleep."

Baby steps...

"To really understand the feminine mind, maybe you should start calling yourself by a new name. Something cute, something delicate, something sweet, THAT'S IT, we will call you Candi from now on! Yes, Alex is no more!"

Baby steps...

"You know, I think that you are really becoming feminine, which I like. Maybe you can start shopping for some cute skirts and blouses to wear, oh, just around the apartment of course."

Baby steps...

"Candi, can you go down to the store and buy me some condoms? Ask for the ones with ridges, the sales clerk with know. What? Don't be silly, your makeup, shorty-shorts, bikini top and heels don't look out of place. And nobody will ever know you aren't a real man. They will just think that maybe you are going to a Halloween party or something. Yes, in May."

Baby steps...

"From now on, I want you to keep a daily journal. And, I want you to write things such as "I want to be pretty", "I want to be feminine", "I want to be a real girl" a minimum of 100 times each day. And say them out loud as you do."

Baby steps...

"There is an opening at the club for a waitress. Of course, you would have to wear a body stocking, pantyhose and a short skirt, show off your sexy legs and girlish figure, oh, and stuff your bra. And, of course, makeup and fix your hair more feminine if you want the job. But, you would be working with me every day. We would be together not just at home but when we had matching shifts! Do you want the job?"

Baby steps...

"I think you need to start embracing your true personality. Maybe you need to go see a doctor friend of mine. He has a series of pills and shots that would do you wonders!"

Baby steps, culminating in today...

"The club girls are all going to go have a pool party! Wanna join? Bikinis only! Sounds like a blast, doesn't it!"

Baby steps, all along the way...

Thinking back, as they drove, with Candi droning on and on about some such girlfriend drama, or some such girlfriend 'she said, the she said' argument, or some such 'they are going to close the club, aren't they' conspiracy, Debbie wondered if all those steps of her experiment had been THAT EASY or was it just 20-20 hindsight. No matter what, today was graduation day, as it were, the day that Candi would either become a full-fledged faggot bimbo slut or would crash all of Debbie's hard work in an instant.

"...I said, where IS this pool party, Debbie, we have been driving for quite some time!"

Startled back to reality, "oh, ahm, yes, ah, just up the road here, a private house that they rented out. We will be there soon, I promise, girlfriend!"

And, just as promised, they soon arrived at a non-descript house, not too large, but quite a distant from any neighboring house. As she stopped the car, switching it off, "The pool is in the back, let's go!"

Giggling as they went, Debbie and Candi lively walked, bounced actually, up to the front of the house and rang the doorbell. Seconds later, the door opened and Candi's heart nearly stopped as her stomach immediately became queasy.

Grabbing Candi before she fainted, Debbie made the introductions, "Candi, I want you to meet Robert! He's an old good friend and lover of mine and I hope a soon to be new good friend and lover of you. Robert, this is Candi, you've seen her waitressing at the club", and with that she pushed the suddenly desperate 'gurl' into the house.

Robert took Candi by the arm and led her into the next room. There, he introduced Candi to David, Evan, Mitchell and Carl and told them that the entertainment was now arrived.

As the five men surrounded her, their hands already grabbing at her curves, already overpowering her, already taking her clothes off, Candi turned a stunned blank face over one of their shoulders toward Debbie who smiled, mouthed the words 'surprise, have fun', waived, and wheeled around and walked out the front door. The last Candi could hear of Debbie, as they pushed her, now nude, down on her knees, the first of them unsnapping and unzipping their pants and exposing their organs, was the door slam shut.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Today, Reprise...

"I know you did! You had a blast! Like when you were twerking your naked ass all over in front of those studs, you loved being the center of attention, being their cum-whore, being their bimbo slut, sucking their hard pile drivers dry, being humped, satiating their lust, over and over! I know, I saw, just now..."

Candi, still nude, still standing on at the open apartment door, shocked, looked up. "You saw me twerking? You were there? Wh-when, how?"

"Come on, you silly sissy, would I have let you experience your first gang-bang without filming it? I have it all up on the internet already, four separate porn websites, plus a special new one I initiated, all of you and your losing your cherry! You are NOT a virgin anymore! CONGRATS! And to think, you used to be so worried about how to act around real men! Well, my little 'gurl', we have video proof that you can satiate up to nine real men, probably more, to their cocks contentment!"

Again, just as she had almost done the day before, in front of that house, Cadi almost fainted. Deadpan, "I'm nude on the internet? I am seen fucking and sucking all those men?"

"YES! And you are a hit, not exactly viral, not yet at least, but you already have over sixty eight hundred views just on your new website, let alone how many on the four pornsites that I uploaded to."

Candi's brain went blank.

"You are now officially a faggot, no getting around it, and everybody knows it. And those that don't know soon will, I have an agreement to run the video on continuous loop in the front entrance of the club. Everybody walking in will see you as the faggot that you are. Isn't that marvelous! You are outed! No turning back! By the way, in order to get permission to run the video like that, I had to agree that you would now always work completely nude, and let customers and bouncers grab and molest you all they want, while at the club. I know you won't mind, correct?"

Debbie led the nearly catatonic Candi inside and sat her down in front of the computer, "here, watch for yourself..."

"Oh, and while you do, let me tell you about some of the other features that I have, just because I know that you would like them, all for you. See, over here, that is the view count, wow, its closer to seven thousand now, up two hundred since last I looked..."

"And over here, that is a button so men can send you nasty suggestions in your email, it takes one to an emailer program that immediately puts your correct email address, the one with your real name, in the "to" field."

"And, see above the button, I put that you LOVE to have men tell you dirty naughty nasty things to do and that when they did, you would try to record yourself doing them and send the recording back to the man asking for it. Oh, don't worry, we can always post those recordings p here on the videos link for all to see, even the ones not asking."

"Oh, and see what else I said, that you would respond to each and every email that you receive, and not just with a perfunctory 'thankyou' or a 'received', but with a well thought out response about how hot and horny that their suggestions make you ad that you wished that you could suck and be fucked by them."

"And look at that, you already have more than four hundred emails in your inbox. You naughty 'gurl', you are going to be up for a while answering them."

"And, over here, I don't have those two buttons working just yet, but they will allow direct video and direct text so that your viewers can join you directly and tell you what to do as they watch or read."

"And one more, here is the best part, remember I just said that your real name in in the email address? Well, it is here right on the page, in bold, together with the name of the club and town. That way, if somebody lives nearby and either wants to have a quickie with you, or have an extended abuse of you, they will know how to find you! Same with out of town travelers or cross country truckers that want a fast suck and fuck while passing through."

"I bet a day won't go by without you having to service five, six, maybe seven, maybe more real men's cocks! Isn't your life, you silly 'gurl', going to be fantastic from now on?"

12