A Natural Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Nikki expands her horizons as complete slave-woman.
3.8k words
4.59
89.5k
17

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 03/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
funda_man
funda_man
53 Followers

Part III - A Woman Emerges

It was New Year's Day and Nikki sat on the deck chair watching the waves pass as the liner headed toward Europe. She reflected on the drastic changes, which occurred in the course of a single year. Last New Year's Day Nikki was Nick, a typical 18-year-old high school senior. He was living in San Diego with his Mom, anxious about college. He was shy about dating and was working up the courage to ask a pretty classmate to the senior prom.

Nick was slightly effeminate but only because he was so slight of build, petite actually. He never thought of himself as anything other than a typical guy. He was strikingly beautiful with fine features, high cheekbones and large, almond shaped deep, green eyes. His mother's friends frequently told her Nick was too beautiful to be a boy. He was still a virgin back then. Yes, he masturbated as frequently as most boys his age, usually reading one of his secret stash of Penthouse magazines. He was not sexually aggressive though. His only "weird" sexual activity was the interest he took in the Penthouse "letters" concerning the occasional male to male encounters described. Now, here "she" was on an ocean liner, one year later, the concubine of a middle-aged man.

She was totally accomplished in every aspect of pleasing a man sexually. What was so amazing, was that she absolutely loved her new role in life, and this was reflected by how spectacular she was at it. After seducing her master into virtually raping her, she settled into the life of a kept slut. At first it was all new, but she was such a natural at it, in short order, she had her master wrapped around her little finger. All her thoughts and activities were focussed on how to extract the maximal amount of sperm out of her man. It didn't take long for John, the "master" to become totally infatuated with his conquest.

Initially, John saw Nikki as a temporary outlet for his pent up sexual energy. He was alone, far away from his wife, and had been used to getting laid regularly until coming to America. Nikki provided a convenient, albeit unusual and dangerously exciting way of getting sexual release whenever he wanted it. What John did not count on, was becoming involved with a phenomenally gorgeous woman who was the whore slut of his dreams. Every inch of her body was there for his sexual pleasure, and she was amazingly dexterous and imaginative at extracting that pleasure. How imaginative and voracious she was, John had no idea.

Nikki was a thoroughly committed slut, who was only happy when she caused her man (any man) to become aroused and fill her with his seed. Three months after Nikki became John's sperm receptacle, she graduated from high school. At that point she no longer had to revert into Nick every morning.

Two weeks after graduation it dawned on Nikki and her grandmother that she had not been in her male clothes for some time. So, as a graduation present, Nikki's grandmother asked Maria and Helena, who lived on the third floor, to take Nikki out for an all expense-paid spree at the beauty parlor and clothing store. The girls were excited to do it. Nikki was so beautiful that she was already more than "passable."

But, by the end of the day she was drop dead gorgeous. At the beauty parlor she had her hair cut into a very short little pixie style. Next, some simple eyeliner and lipstick. Then, on to getting her ears pierced and two tiny green emerald stud earrings placed. They matched her eyes exactly. Maria and Helena then took Nikki to a little boutique in Greenwich Village not far from where they lived. Here, Nikki picked out a tight, knit, black mini dress, which left little to the imagination. Nikki couldn't believe what she saw when she looked in the mirror. She was absolutely gorgeous. She gave herself a hardon. This caused a minor problem, for given the fit of the dress, her erection tented the front of the dress most obviously. Thank goodness the saleswoman was used to the "unusual," working in the Village for so many years. Nikki also picked out a more modest dress, which, while still sexy, came to just above the knee.

Finally, Nikki chose a super short, micro-mini dress that exposed her greatest asset as a slut with the slightest forward bend. The saleslady could not help but notice that Nikki wore no panties. After the three dress purchases, she offered Nikki two pairs of sheer, sexy panties, gratis. Nikki looked down but shook her head no, and politely and quietly thanked the saleslady. Maria then whispered to the older woman, that Nikki's man did not allow her to wear panties, so as not to impede access to the portal in her nether regions. The friendly and understanding saleswoman then brought out two satin triangles, each with a long satin ribbon from the corners of the bases, and two pairs of shorter ribbons from the apices. She explained that Nikki could wear the tiny "panties," cover her genitals, while the ribbons around her waist and thighs, would not hinder her lover's access to her lovely hindquarters. Nikki's eyes widened, she loved them. She thankfully accepted the gifts.

Upon arriving home Nikki ran up to the bedroom to don her mini-dress. She then presented herself to her grandmother. Nikki's grandmother hugged her and told her she was the most beautiful girl she has ever seen. Nikki's grandfather walked into the room a minute later and was momentarily stunned. He did not make any of his usual grumbling comments. He had been used to seeing Nikki prance around the house with hardly anything covering "his" ass, but this was a strikingly sexy, beautiful "girl" prancing around shaking her derriere.

Nikki caught his eye for a moment but that was all she needed. In that moment she saw the disorientation, followed by that look of lust she had come to know in a man's eyes when they looked at her. Slut that she was, Nikki had formulated her plan within the blink of an eye.

Two days later, Nikki's grandmother left early in the morning for her weekly, Thursday visit with a sick, childhood friend who lived in New Jersey. Nikki walked into her grandparents' bedroom carrying a pile of folded sheets and towels to put away in their closet. She saw her grandfather still in bed and asked if she could come in and put away the linen. She was in her best slut's finery. Tight micro-mini dress, clogs and lipstick. Her grandfather was speechless. Nikki continued in. As she passed the bed she "dropped" some of the towels, then bent over to gather them up. Her dress was so short and tight it rode well up to the top of the crevice that separated the two milky white mounds, which made up Nikki's buttocks.

Nikki lingered there, slowly gathering the towels. Finally she heard some movement behind her. Nikki's grandfather had gotten out of bed and was standing about three feet behind her. Nikki dropped to her knees, still facing away from grandfather. She then spun around looking down gathering towels. Seeing his feet she calculated her position very accurately. She looked up at her grandfather with those beautiful eyes, and that beautiful face and her lips were exactly at the tip of his uncircumcised, erect penis. He wore no pyjama bottoms. Without a word, she kissed the tip of his erection. He did not move or say a word. Nikki then placed the head and half the shaft of her grandfather's sex organ in her mouth. Nikki felt his knees start to buckle and gently pushed him back onto his bed. Kneeling on the floor at his bedside, Nikki slowly and lovingly fellated her grandfather. They never unlocked their gaze.

Nikki continued to suck him while he looked into that gorgeous face. He ejaculated thoroughly and with joy. She took her grandfather's seed into her and very slowly, without any outward movements or change in facial expression allowed the fluid to slide past the partially flaccid penis and further slide down her throat. They stayed like that for quite a long time. Eventually Nikki stood up bent down and kissed her grandfather's cheek and walked out of the room wordlessly without pulling down her dress.

Nikki's grandfather stared at her fully exposed bottom all the way to the door. As she reached the door he called out "Nikki" (it was the first time he called her by that name). "Next time I fuck your ass, OK?" Nikki turned and looked at him with her big bedroom eyes and pouty lips that were smeared with lipstick and semen and said: "Of course grandfather, its yours to do with as you please." He thought that thirty years ago he would have fucked that hot little ass all day. At seventy-eight years of age, though, unloading even once a week would be an accomplishment. Over the next few months he succumbed to the little slut's ministrations, on average, twice a week. His usual curmudgeon's demeanor changed dramatically. He became much more pleasant and extremely pensive during this time. He never dreamed this part of his life would be reawakened at such a late stage. Nikki and her grandfather fell into a pattern. Every Thursday and Sunday, with some exceptions and additions, Nikki caused her grandfather's sperm to flow into her body. The vast majority of the time Nikki serviced him orally. Occasionally though, she would straddle him and lower her lithe, little body, over his erection, taking him into her bottom. She would move up and down, not allowing him to exert himself, and then she would accept his ejaculate. With every ensuing encounter her grandfather would become slightly more demonstrative and verbal. Nikki, as she was trained to do by her master, remained quiet and looked for opportunities to provide pleasure. She tried to learn the nuances that she could perform for him and heighten his enjoyment.

Most of the time, he would stroke her head and talk about his youth, even while Nikki had his organ in her mouth and very slowly swirled its head with her tongue. Nikki's grandfather came to forget that Nikki wasn't actually a girl. When they were alone in a room, he would never miss an opportunity to peck a little kiss on her cheek, or place a hand under her short skirt and caress her always unpantied buttocks.

Occasionally, she would slip into his bathroom, drop to her knees, and uninvited, fellate him to orgasm, swallow his semen and leave, without a word said between them. Her grandfather marveled at her beauty, ability and most of all her totally erotic subservience. During this time of course, John continued his erotic adventure and domination over Nikki. Nikki continued to bring him to new heights of pleasure. She also continued to learn. Every time she took a man in her mouth, hand or "vagina," she learned a little bit more about the erotic arts and about the man she was pleasuring. She quickly came to the conclusion that, a truly great slut, was able to master not only the physical aspects of making love, but to assess the man she was servicing psychologically. She could thus bring him to a greater level of pleasure, both at that moment of orgasm, as well as keep him primed and stoked, and on edge for her in the future. After Nikki's makeover, her relationship with John took a turn to another level. John's amorous advances and demands became even more frequent and frenzied. He couldn't get over her femininity. This, combined with the casual wantonness and slutty sexuality that Nikki exuded, and sexual techniques she continued to improve upon, drove John wild.

With her new look, John took Nikki out to dinner, to the movies, even to an adult movie theatre, where Nikki caused quite a stir. She was the only "woman" in a theatre full of horny men. John had Nikki kneel between his legs while he watched the pornographic epic on the screen. Nikki kept John in her mouth and sucked him very slowly and deliberately, delaying his ejaculation as long as he could stand. She did this in view of several men who would have given anything to get into her face or between her legs.

Nikki kept her usual matter of fact demeanor, looking up at John, mouth full of his manhood, doing her slut's thing, as was expected of her. Inside though she was as nervous as she had ever been in her life. She wanted to make her man happy. Not only from the pleasurable load of sperm he was soon to deliver but to make him proud of her. She achieved her goal. John emptied two good, full sized loads of seminal fluid, into Nikki's mouth. Two thirds of the way through the first feature John was spent. They got up to leave. There were at least eight men who were directly around them and had an excellent view of the entire exhibition that John and Nikki provided. It was a tribute to Nikki's beauty and ability to "show her stuff," when she noticed that every man around them had his penis out and was masturbating.

Although Nikki kept her gaze down as she followed her man, she could see from the corner of her eye, that the men were all turning toward her as she walked past. All with erections at full mast, paying homage to her as she strode by. Nikki wished she could provide them all with an orifice to empty their passion into. She settled for two men spurting their ejaculates in her path (more tribute). She could feel the eyes of all those men lusting for her ass. Being the consummate slut she couldn't disappoint them. She hiked up the back of her skirt and gave them all a wiggle just before exiting the theatre. Almost a month after Nikki's transition into a full time woman, a high school friend came to invite Nick to a belated graduation party. Nikki answered the door. She was home with her grandfather. It was a Thursday, late morning, and Nikki had just been fucked by her grandfather. He was enjoying a blissful post coital nap and she had his sperm inside her. Thomas had heard from a friend, that Nick had been seen, dressed as a girl at the grocery store. Nikki did not make many friends during her one semester of high school in New York. Especially after becoming John's whore, whereupon she became even more quiet than usual.

As Nick, she was wearing clothes that were somewhat too feminine and this alienated the vast majority of male students. Thomas was always cordial, even pleasant. There were never any overt sexual overtones to their daily school encounters. Also, Nikki was too involved with the new and startling changes in her life at home. Thomas had a girlfriend. Thomas had confided in Nick, "man to man," that he was not a virgin. He had "fucked a whore" when he was seventeen. Thomas' girlfriend though, was not making herself available to him sexually. She was waiting for Thomas to give her an engagement ring first.

When Nikki answered the door, she was clad in a short white nightie and clogs. She was wearing her white frontal string panty under the nightie. Since she had extracted her grandfather's semen with her "vagina," her lipstick was still perfect. She in fact looked perfectly adorable, standing in the doorway, petite and sexy next to the athletic nineteen-year-old. Even at five feet eleven inches and one hundred seventy pounds he appeared to tower over Nikki. When Thomas saw Nikki, he was very pleasantly surprised. He was prepared to see Nick dressed up "like" a girl. He wasn't prepared to be greeted by a gorgeous creature, wearing next to nothing, and still looking unmistakably all woman.

Nikki saw the look in his face and realized he was already informed as to her "new look." Never the less, Thomas stammered through some lame reason as to why he was there to invite Nick to the party rather than call on the phone. He then feigned a look of disbelief and asked her if she was Nick. Nikki was now too entrenched in her whore slut mentality not to pounce on this young male. Thomas was a bundle of muscle and hormones attached to a penis. And at nineteen years of age the latter appendage did all of Thomas' thinking for him.

"Yes Thomas, it's me," Nikki cooed in a low voice, barely audible, making Thomas lean closer to hear. After some more hemming and hawing by Thomas, Nikki made her move. She invited Thomas up to her room so she could check her "calendar." She explained that her grandfather was asleep and they needed to go upstairs not to wake him. Nikki's nightie came to the top of her thighs and just did cover her beautiful bottom. There was a cinched waist though and when the belt was pulled tight, it caused the back to flare up a bit. Just enough to form a little canopy over Nikki's rear assets.

From Thomas' tall vantagepoint though, none of this was apparent until he saw the full view from below and behind. He followed those luscious, perfectly round and smooth and completely exposed buttocks up the stairs like a puppy dog following a biscuit. Nikki looked over her shoulder and saw Thomas's gaze fixed on her ass. She faked a stumble and John was so intent and fixated that he would have run his face right into the crevice had he not put out his hand to prevent this collision. His hand landed squarely onto Nikki's left buttock cheek. She froze for a moment still bent over from her "fall," then moved her rear in a circular motion while pushing it further back towards Thomas.

With the hand still on her buttock Nikki turned. She was standing on the step above Thomas and their lips were at the same level. Although her heart beat with excitement, Nikki was completely sure of herself. She put her arms around Thomas' neck and tongue kissed him. Thomas responded in kind, grasping Nikki's lovely buttocks with both hands. They kissed like that for a long time. Nikki then slowly reached down and felt the front of Thomas' pants. He was rock hard. She opened his zipper and extracted his lovely erection. The caress sent shivers into Thomas and his knees started to shake. Nikki, still grasping Thomas' organ, pulled him along like a leashed pet into her old bedroom. Nikki then knelt before her young man and without a word, looked up at him with those beautiful and talented eyes. She then provided him with that first, exquisite sensation, using her even more talented lips and tongue. She took him into her mouth and caressed his firm ball sac with her tongue, while his uncovered cockhead experienced the sensation of total contact with the back of her throat. Thomas was well endowed, though no match for Nikki's true love and master. She easily engulfed him and virtually swallowed him into her.

Thomas began shaking all over and Nikki guided him onto the bed, where she removed his clothes with almost no break in contact with his excited manhood. Nikki proceeded to lick Thomas' entire shaft, then over the midline between his testicles and on to his anus. She licked him until he could no longer hold back his orgasm, and then he emptied himself into her. Nikki sucked the ejaculate out of him and swallowed the entire contents, making sure he witnessed the rapture on her face. The experience was profound for both of them. Thomas experienced this sweet pleasure for the first time. He had never felt the forbidden kiss before. To be stimulated by such a beautiful creature, using her face and mouth like a vulva was an erotic fantasy come true for Thomas.

Nikki, on the other hand, had another wonderful sexual encounter and more importantly, a learning experience with which she would continue to grow as a slut. Untold numbers of young men would benefit from Nikki's experiences over the years to come. Thomas was now completely infatuated with the slut. She slipped off her nightie and lay next to him with nothing on but a triangle of satin covering the only male parts of her. Nikki reached down and scooped a drop of semen off the tip of Thomas' half-flaccid penis. She brought the finger to her lips and licked off the bead of fluid. Thomas kissed Nikki hard pressing against her. He soon hardened again. He kept her close like that for a long time, too timid to initiate any activity. After what seemed like an eternity, Nikki looked up at him and realized that despite what had just happened, Thomas was still unsure of himself. Nikki lowered her big eyes and pouted her lips.

funda_man
funda_man
53 Followers
12