A Natural Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Nikki's submission reaches new heights.
3.3k words
4.42
79.6k
20

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 03/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
funda_man
funda_man
53 Followers

Part V - Beyond Her Wildest Dreams

Nikki's life took another unexpected turn in September. She was enjoying the affections of her master, her grandfather and her boyfriend and was keeping them all very happy There were days when all three deposited their seed within her. She was absolutely submissive and subservient to them.

Despite this, she knew that she had complete control over them. Her quiet demeanor, ravishing appearance, sexual technique and casual attitude concerning the displaying of her body kept the men's minds and penises focussed on her. Nikki was enjoying the benefits of her natural slut's abilities when fate again stepped in to change her life yet again. Her grandfather died in his sleep of heart failure. His death was followed in one week by the death of Nikki's grandmother from a stroke.

Nikki was left as their sole heir and inherited a fortune. The money and properties were left in a trust. Two separate law firms and a bank were made co-executors of the estate. Nikki's grandfather had owned restaurants in New York City since the nineteen twenties. He bought the property above and around each of these businesses. By the time he died, these properties had appreciated in value many times over. He left an estate worth ten million dollars. Nikki was to receive three hundred thousand dollars a year until she reached thirty. She then would gain control of the trust, with the advice of the executors. The bottom line though was it would all be hers. During the funerals and the meetings with the lawyers and all the commotion, Nikki was under constant pressure. Make arrangements, sign papers, attend meetings. All the time unsure as to how these people perceived her.

John ran interference and protected Nikki from any rude or obnoxious remarks. Throughout it all she remained true to her feminine self. After all was signed and settled, Nikki and John finally got to spend their first day without any outside obligations to fulfill. John had refrained from sexual relations with Nikki For her part, Nikki was distracted for the first time since John deflowered her. She forgot about her sexual self for a month. Once she completed what was required of her, Nikki slept for almost an entire weekend. On Sunday evening she awoke in her old room, where she had been sleeping since the death of her grandmother. She took a long hot bath and thought about her man's penis the whole time. She masturbated twice in the tub, spewing the pent up semen within her into the soapy water.

Nikki developed beautiful breasts over the last several months. They were small, firm and upturned. Her waist was tiny and buttocks firm, round and milky white. She weighed only a hundred twenty-one lithe pounds. Nikki had recently turned nineteen and was stunning. She wore a silk loincloth that covered her genitals only. The rest of her magnificent self was on full display as she sauntered through the house. John awoke with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee wafting through the house. He walked down stairs and into the kitchen wearing his bathrobe.

Upon entering the room he froze when he saw Nikki. He viewed her from the side and took in the slim, feminine silhouette. The long duration of sexual inactivity had caused John's threshold for arousal to be extremely low.

He threw off his robe exposing his nude body and fully erect manhood. Nikki turned and saw her master and lover. His erection told her how much he still loved her. She turned her rump towards him slightly to offer her cunt. She continued to stare into his eyes and started breathing hard, almost panting. John could not get on her fast enough. He opened her cheeks and placed his tool right up against his slut's love opening.

John then lifted her by her hips and placed her face down on the kitchen table. The cold tabletop startled Nikki as it contacted her sensitive nipples. She tried to pull back by raising her shoulders and arching her back. John had already entered into her and was fucking the slut. He was too excited and had not emptied his juices in too long to allow Nikki to alter his momentum. John's weight pinned Nikki back down onto the table. He continued to thrust his hips towards her buttocks driving his tool as deeply as he could into her cunt. Yes, John loved her and enjoyed a wonderfully intimate relationship with her. In the end though, he was master and she was a slut bitch and no more than his full time whore and slave.

"Don't move while your getting fucked, whore". John's voice was neither mean nor loud. He matter-of-factly stated this and continued on with his efforts until he ejaculated with a loud and long moan. Nikki was startled by what John said to her.

Because of the tragic events of the last month, Nikki had become distracted. Even her natural slut's savvy and slave indoctrination let her down momentarily. Nikki had become a little too complacent. She took for granted her master's responses and relied on her beauty and allure. Now here she lay, face down on cold a kitchen table weighed down by a man twice her size. His dick was in her ass and his sperm swimming inside her. Her own penis had become hard and pressed against the cold tabletop. The combination of the stark manner in which John took her and his harsh words had two effects on Nikki. First she was jolted back to the reality that had become her life over the last several months. Second, she realized being a sex slave, and totally subservient to a strong and virile man was all she really wanted. Honing the skills to extract pleasure from her man (men) was only a by-product of her natural slut's personality.

John got off of Nikki and his now flaccid member slipped out of its cozy hole. He stood by the table and Nikki immediately pushed off the table and dropped to her knees. She took the wet penis into her mouth and looked up at her master silently and expectantly. "You have taken advantage of me. Because of the deaths, I became lenient and looked the other way. Now you think that you are independent and no longer need a man. Maybe you want to convert back into that sissy boy that you were and spend your money."

John spoke quietly without any hint of anger. Nikki was about to answer him and protest that she belonged to him as much, no, more than ever. Instead, her training took over and she did not say a word. She did not loosen the grip that her lips had around the now reawakened hard penis in her mouth. All she did was suck gently on the head of the erect organ in her mouth. John pulled his dick out of her mouth and stood back. He motioned for Nikki to get up.

Nikki was confused and disoriented. She had not been in a situation where the man she was servicing did not fall prey to her wiles. She lost her concentration. She felt uneasy but at the same time, excited and eager to become even more subservient to her man. John noticed a line of clear fluid, which had run down the back of Nikki's thigh. A little bit of John's sperm had leaked out of Nikki.

He seized on this and again became critical of his little whore. "Look at you. You disregard my rules and think so little of me that you allow my fluid to leave your body minutes after I give you my come." Nikki dropped to her knees again. She was now focussed and determined. First she scooped up her master's come from her thigh with her finger and sucked it clean. She then took John's entire erection into her throat and his ball sack into her mouth. She held tight and with all her ability massaged his cock head with her throat muscles while she looked right into his eyes. John did not relent. He had decided that he wanted to push Nikki to the next level, for he planned on making demands of her that would cause even more radical changes in her already radical life. "I'm disappointed in you bitch.

The next thing I expect is to see panties covering your ass. And before long, you'll tell me you're not in the mood when I want to fuck you." John again pulled all of his sizeable organ out of Nikki's mouth and throat and left the kitchen. He headed upstairs and toward their bathroom. Finally, Nikki panicked. Until now she thought John was half joking about these minor infractions. She jumped up and ran upstairs after him.

She opened her jewelry box and took out the twenty-five thousand-dollar check she received two days earlier. The first monthly installment of her yearly allowance. Nikki, still frenzied ran into the bathroom and saw John standing over the toilet. He was just starting to empty his bladder. The flow had not quite begun. Nikki could not contain herself. In a voice louder than she ever used in John's presence, she blurted out. " I am yours. I belong to you. Nothing means anything to me except you. I need nothing except you." Nikki laid the check on the top of the toilet tank and dropped to her knees. Her face was flushed bright red and her heart was beating. For the first time in a long time she wasn't sure what to do next. John's stream of urine had just reached full flow.

Spontaneously, Nikki opened her mouth wide and took his urine into the back of her throat. Using a technique similar to when she was being throat fucked, she was able to swallow and breathe without choking. John was pleased. He wanted to achieve another level of dominance over this boy-girl that he truly loved. He wanted it to occur without force or brutality. For although he was infatuated with her and sexually he never enjoyed better, what he loved most was that she was his whore-bitch, cock slave and his receptacle. Nikki also knew that's why he loved her and it made her want to become even more of a slut than she already was. John's plans came to full fruition.

Over the next two months Nikki's role became purely sex slave. She did not speak in John's presence unless asked directly. She lost all privacy privileges. At home all she was allowed to wear was a frontal loincloth. This completely exposed her breasts and buttocks. She could not cover up if they had visitors unless John ordered her to. Nikki was not even allowed to ask to cover up.

When home alone this put extraordinary pressure on Nikki whenever she had a visitor. Her choice was to either not answer the door or expose herself shamelessly. When going out, she was ordered to wear one of her little penis-covering satin triangles and a knit micro mini-dress.

John explained this allowed him easy access to her breasts and her "cunt." He further explained that her role was to provide free, easy and casual access to her body for his and his designees' sexual pleasure.

Since that Sunday evening in September when John reasserted his dominance and Nikki made the decision to give everything to her master, Nikki felt more content with her life. Despite giving total control over her finances, her body, and even her bodily functions to John, Nikki found an easy peace in her situation. He was much more demanding of Nikki now. She had little free time anymore and was either being used for sexual pleasure or being displayed much of the time.

Once Nikki offered herself as a receptacle for John's excretions that Sunday evening, John continued to use her as such. Never in a brutal or vile manner but in a way that was guided by Nikki herself. John would casually motion to Nikki with his finger. She knew this motion meant he wanted to empty his bladder. She would engulf her beloved's penis and carefully take his entire bladder contents into her body.

Nikki not only accepted her redesigned role but also cherished this new intimacy as another expression of love by a slut for her man. Once she understood the direction of her master's seemingly new found passion her innate sense and sexuality took over.

Some of the newer "rules" had an effect that John would not have imagined. John's instructions were very explicit. When she was exposed to a male, whether directly instructed to or not, she was his for the taking. This was wonderful beyond Nikki's wildest dreams.

In the next two to three months, before they set sail for Italy, Nikki was able to express her sexuality to an extent she never could have imagined. Since John did not specify which males she was to acquiesce to, she took this to mean any male who saw her cunt and wanted it. Not a man who entered her house was exempted from Nikki's sexual enticements. Sometimes overtly, at other times very subtly.

Always within the precepts of her master's expressed wishes. Two weeks later, John invited three friends over one evening. This was her first time. John did not give Nikki any advanced notice of his plans in general and this was no exception. The doorbell rang and Nikki was sitting on the floor between John's legs, licking his ball sack while he read the newspaper. They had finished dinner, Nikki had cleaned up and they were now relaxing in their typical fashion. Nikki looked up at John when the doorbell rang. He nodded his head toward the door and simply said, "Answer it." Nikki stood up. She looked beautiful. She wore only a red satin loincloth. Her breasts and buttocks firm, pert, and succulent. Also they were in full view. She wore some eyeliner but no other makeup. Her hair was short and slightly tousled from the occasional pat on the head from John while she ministered to his genitals with her tongue.

As soon as she opened the door the three middle-aged men stopped their animated conversation and stared in open-mouthed awe. Nikki quietly said, "Yes?" "Is this where John lives?" Came the tentative question from one of the men. The three sets of eyes were fixed on Nikki's breasts. Nikki nodded yes without speaking again. She turned and led them in to see John. The six eyes were now fixed on the luscious milky mounds behind Nikki. They entered the living room and were greeted by John. Nikki could see immediately that the men had no idea she would be there in this state of undress. They thought they were coming over for drinks. The four men sat down and John asked the men what they wanted to drink. He then motioned to Nikki towards the bar to get the drinks.

Sam, the youngest of the three friends looked quizzically at John and asked, "What's the story?" John said, "That's Nikki, my late uncle Roberto's grandson." This confused the men even more. They were looking at a very beautiful and sexy girl. What did he mean grandson? Nikki arrived with the drinks holding out the tray. John leaned forward and lifted the loincloth exposing Nikki's semi-erect penis. "As I said, Roberto's grandson. She's a little sissy faggot. And she's a great piece of ass."

Nikki gave the men their drinks and waited for John to instruct her. She was horrified at how John described her to these men. She did not think of herself as a "faggot." She hated that word. She thought of herself as a sexy young woman who happened to have a penis instead of a clitoris. John let her continue to wait, standing in the center of the four seated men. Carlo, another of the men said to John: "You mean your fucking this bitch?" "That's exactly what I'm doing. She is one hell of a little bitch. She has a great cunt in that ass and she sucks cock like the whore that she is. Also, let me tell you she loves dick like no other bitch that I've ever seen." This caught Carlo's attention. "She really loves cock that much?" "Tell Carlo how much you love cock, honey,"

John was urging Nikki towards Carlo. This was too much for Nikki. She loved showing off her body. She loved getting men hot. She loved getting fucked and taking their cocks and come into her mouth. She even got a thrill out of taking her man's urine. What she did not like was this humiliating discussion. On the other hand, Nikki realized that this is where here true ability would be apparent. She had learned from her encounters with the men she's had sex with these last several months that they say and do things because their sexual appetites compel them to. The one thing she knew more than anything else was that if she finds that compulsion and feeds it, the man's lust, penis and sperm were hers. Also his common sense was left behind his advancing passion. "I live for cock" answered Nikki quietly. She turned towards Carlo as she spoke but kept her eyes lowered. She left her lips slightly parted though and made sure he could see the tip of her tongue slowly licking her lips. "Carlo, I own this little whore. If you or Sam or Michael want her just take her." The three men all started to fidget nervously in their seats. They also simultaneously looked Nikki up and down staring at her essential areas. "You're kidding, right?" asked Sam incredulously. "You see this slut wearing anything? This is how she lives day and night, hoping some stud will come by and fuck her." John motioned for Nikki to kneel in front of him. He was still in his bathrobe. He spread his legs and the robe opened exposing his erection.

Nikki literally lunged for her man's penis and swallowed it. She took it all into her throat and started moving her head up and down. At the same time she licked his scrotum. The men remained mute, eyes wide and staring. Never had they seen a cock swallowed so completely and expertly. Despite the months of sex John enjoyed with Nikki, he still was taken aback by her ability to provide such total pleasure. She adjusted her throat tension to provide just the right pressure on John's penis. The total contact maintained between Nikki's throat and the head of his swollen tool during the entire long stroke caused a pleasure that truly was indescribable.

Nikki then lifted her haunches toward the men and moved one of her feet laterally giving them an uncensored view of her buttocks and the pussy lurking within. John started breathing heavily and allowing a few grunt-like moans to escape. Most of this he did for effect. Carlo was the first of the three to start peeling off his clothes. He managed to strip from the waist down before his lust became just too much for him. He dropped to his knees spread Nikki's ass cheeks further and spit into her crevice. He then penetrated her with one smooth motion. Nikki was in bliss. She looked up into John's eyes while she bobbed her head up and down on his sex. Nikki's eyes gleamed and John could see her joy. "I know, my little cunt, I know," said John to Nikki. He could feel her happiness. Nikki was filled at both ends by strong men's erections. She new she could elicit this lust in them and had two more fine men waiting when these two expended themselves into her. She thought of that first time she read the comic book that John left out for her. She experienced a new thrill that day and now she was living out that fictional adventure in reality. John seemed to read her thoughts. He smiled at her and blew her a kiss while she worked hard fellating him.

funda_man
funda_man
53 Followers