A Naturist Weekend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were exhausted when we stepped out of the shower and lay down on the bed holding each other tightly. I breathed in the scent and could feel the heat coming from his cock which was rubbing against mine. My head rested on his chest and I could feel every heartbeat. We dozed for a few minutes, enjoying the warm sun coming in the window.

And then, it was time. Time to get dressed, for the first time in three days. My clothes still lay where I had put them on the Friday night. Reluctantly and with sadness, I stood up. And then lay down again. I didn't want to leave Ronnie. I could almost cry, I was so sad. I wanted to feel his cock in my mouth, just one last time. I rolled down the bed until I was facing his cock. Ronnie knew how sad I felt but reminded me that we would see each other soon. He took my cock in his mouth while I was sucking his. Just one last time. We stopped before coming and then Ronnie rolled onto his knees, inviting me to fuck him one last time. I reached for the lube and poured it on my cock and slipped it in Ronnie's ass. Deeper and deeper I probed, thrusting back and forward until I was almost there. And then I stopped, going down on my knees for Ronnie to fuck me. I felt the familiar feeling as he slipped in. He rode me for a few minutes before stopping. Yes, one last time until next weekend, and we had built up a store of sexual energy. We agreed we would not come at all until we meet again in a few days....... store up the sexual energy.

*************

If you liked this, let me know and I'll write some more.

12