A Naturist Weekend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the wooden penis and smiled. It was so big. If Colin had been here, I don't think I could have helped myself. I would have wanted his cock inside me. I'm glad now he wasn't here. Now I don't want to share or be shared. I'm with Ronnie and we have something very special between us. He satisfies me unlike anything before. As I was thinking pleasant thoughts, I pushed my cock against Ronnie's ass. He responded and my cock thrust inside him. I moaned loudly at the sensation. I pulled out and then slipped it in all the way. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through me. I did it again and again, all the way out and then all the way back in again. A familiar thrill rushed through my head as I felt myself stiffen and then explode. I continued to pump Ronnie as my orgasm almost made me faint. More and more spunk, God, I loved Ronnie. I collapsed on top of him. I was completely spent. I cried as I lay against him and he touched my hand. I was so happy. I had forgotten how it felt to be so miserable and lonely.

We lay together, under the huge wooden penis, and drifted off to that special place orgasm takes us to. Ronnie traced his finger over my chest. He spelled out the words....I love you.....God, I was so happy. He led me down to the pool and we jumped in to clean ourselves off. He laughed as I threw water over him. And then he took me back towards the wooden cock. 'One last time,' he whispered and turned around to suck my cock. I kissed his lovely purple head. It pulsated as I gripped his shaft. I licked his powerful veins which were pumping blood around his lovely cock. God, I worshiped his cock. I just couldn't get enough of it. I smothered it with kisses and licked every part of it. I purred when I saw the precome oozing out of his cock. Greedily, I licked it up and over his head. I wanked him, slow then fast and slow again. He was wanking me and sucking my head. I relaxed, controlled my breathing and felt all the sensations of his tongue as he worked on me. And then, with a fury of pure energy, we both came. God, I moaned loudly, letting Ronnie milk the very last drop of me. He kept the spunk in his mouth. I did the same. I swallowed some and kept the rest in my mouth. He kissed me, swapping come into my mouth. It dribbled as we kissed and I rubbed Ronnie's nipples with it. Finally, we swallowed. I had his spunk in my ass and more in my stomach. It was so erotic. I was in love....and it felt wonderful.

We walked over the fence and back to the retreat. We passed Ian who was on his knees getting fucked by one guy while another lay back with his cock in Ian's mouth. Other's were also fucking and sucking in the garden. In fact everybody was out enjoying each other. It was such a hot, hard sexual sight to see. It was so erotic. I felt myself stiffen even more at the sight. I could see Ronnie was also turned on. 'Should we?' We asked each other. I was more than feeling satisfied after getting fucked at the wooden penis and spilling loads of spunk into Ronnie's ass.

But what was happening was wild. I looked at Ronnie for an answer. He smiled and said, 'one last time then, just once more.' I smiled back and walked over to Stephen who had a lovely dark cock in his mouth. I sat down and played with his cock. I saw Ronnie go on his knees and take one of the new guys. I felt hands over my ass as I sucked Stephen. This was getting hot. Two others had come over and were lying on top of each other, sucking each other off right beside me. I instinctively knew that Stephen was going to come. I wondered how he would feel if I stopped him just in time. I guess, if he wants to stop, he'll pull out. He didn't pull out, in fact he thrust deeper and deeper into my mouth, moaning as I felt the familiar sensation of my mouth filling with spunk. I turned and kissed the guy who was fondling my ass. I passed him Stephen's come and he licked my lips.

I couldn't see Mark, our host so I stopped what I was doing and walked quickly back to the retreat. He was in the kitchen sitting with a coffee. He smiled as I walked in and sat beside him. He said he was so pleased that Ronnie and I had got together. I wanked him as we spoke, and then got down on my knees as he sat in the chair. I took him into my mouth and sucked. He was so hot. I wondered if he wanted to fuck me again. I stood up and walked to the window by the kitchen sink. I could see Ronnie on his back, his cock in someone's mouth. I smiled, hoping he was enjoying it. I spread my legs for Mark. Once again, he poured olive oil over me, sliding against me as he hugged me. My ass was ready for him. He nudged once and I completely relaxed as he slid right into me.

I met every thrust as he fucked me. He was quite hurried and my ass was really getting pounded. I moaned, it was sore but a nice sore. In fact it was wonderful. He held me tight as he furiously fucked me. God, my legs were trembling. I smiled as I felt the warm sensation of his spunk being squirted into me. It was so sexy.....he had a lot of spunk to give me and I stood there as he finally stopped, shaking. My ass was tingling and I felt his spunk dripping out of me.

I turned to face him and kissed him. He stroked my cock as we kissed. I asked him, in fact I pleaded with him. Can we all go back to the wooden penis and wank all over me. All of us, all twelve. He grinned and kissed me and walked out to the garden. He told them of my fantasy to be wanked over and everyone was up for it. Well done Mark.

I was kneeling in front of the wooden penis, stroking it and kissing the tip. Everyone stood around me, their cocks standing proud. I took each of these cocks in my mouth. Twelve cocks, including Mark's, one after the other, getting them rock hard for the next part. Once I had sucked the last guy, I knelt there as they started wanking. Ronnie grinned as he wanked himself and Mark was also doing well, having just come a short while ago. I knelt there, pure lust on my face as I waited. I bent forward to take Ronnie's tip in my mouth as he wanked. It was so hot. All that male sexual energy around me.

Someone reached for my head and pulled me back a little. I felt hot droplets of spunk as he wanked over my face. I reached up to squeeze the last drop from his cock. I licked my lips as I felt the spunk running down my face. Another guy took his place and I felt more spunk over my head. Then others came closer, God, I could feel the energy from all these guys as they were coming over me. Huge drops of hot spunk drenched me. It covered my eyes and dripped down my face. More and more were coming over me. I reached up and fondled their balls, feeling them move as they shot reams of spunk over me. I rubbed it into my face, over my chest and stomach. It felt so lovely and warm. I licked my fingers, it tasted wonderful. My chest was slippy with the spunk. I reached for my cock. It was solid and pounding in my hand. I rubbed the spunk over my cock while guys continued to come over me. Ronnie knelt down in front of me, hugging me and sliding our chest against each other, feeling the slimy spunk which continued to pour over us.

I needed to come, real bad. Ronnie could sense this and he stood up and leant against the wooden penis. I spread his legs and positioned myself. Ronnie was already relaxed and waiting for me to take him. Hands massaged the spunk over me and I used some of it to lubricate my cock. Then I thrust and Ronnie took all of me in one go. I pulled his buttocks apart and pushed further into him. I felt the familiar sensatioms of Ronnie tightening his ass around the base of my cock. I rode him, passionately, thrusting deep inside quickly building up my orgasm. God, I was coming again....oh....it felt so nice.....I shuddered as I hugged Ronnie and thrust some more, one final spurt and I collapsed. All these naked men around me, God they were beautiful. Ronnie was beautiful. In fact everywhere I looked was beauty. I hugged the wooden penis again, feeling its energy. I felt my cock slipping out of Ronnie and I knew my spunk would leak out of him. I waìted and rubbed my spunk over his ass.

I was satiated. I felt dizzy with excitement. The others were still at each other. I sat with Ronnie, either side of the wooden penis watching the action in front of us. The Cialis was still working. I didn't think I could come again but my cock was still rock hard. Still, others were fucking each other, I moved over to let someone hug the wooden penis while they were being fucked.

I wanted to pleasure Mark. I wanted to say a big thank you. He was standing with his cock in someone's mouth. I bent down and asked the guy if he would mind me taking over. No problem, he just walked over to the penis and started on a different guy.

I shook Mark's hand and thanked him again for all he had done. I told him I wanted to taste his spunk this time. He moaned and lay down. I moved between his legs and kneeled down and started to wank him. Over to my right, I could see Ronnie was in action again. I thought of his lovely cock as I wanked Mark. I was so confident now, I knew how to wank a guy and excite him and Mark was writhing below me with pleasure. I rubbed the head, smothered my lips over it and took him, right to the back of the throat. I felt him getting nearer, his breathing getting faster. Then he moaned as I gripped him tighter and took him in my mouth, waiting for the explosion of spunk. God, it was so nice. I squeezed the last drops and licked his head. He lay there with his eyes closed.

We still had an hour before we had to leave. I just licked my lips and walked over to a cock which was looking lonely. God, I wanted more and more of this. Everyone just walked about, joining in wherever there was a space. I was sitting with Ian's cock inside me when Ronnie came up and stuck his cock in my mouth. He tasted so sexy with his come covered cock. Ian was writhing with pleasure, I knew he wouldn't be long. He lay there while I rode him, up and down, squeezing my ass. I rubbed Ronnie, pleading with him to come. God, both of them came together. Ian's cock was spurting load after load of his come inside me while Ronnie was filling my mouth again......

It was an enjoyable hour, that was for sure. Slowly and reluctantly people walked back to the retreat for a shower and to put our clothes on. Ronnie came into the shower with me. We chatted as we washed each other. I apologised for getting involved in the group sex. I wanted to show a commitment to Ronnie and thought the group sex was maybe wrong. He didn't disagree and understood what I was saying. The problem was, the group sex was mind blowing. Could we have a serious relationship if we're having open group sex? Well, why not? We definately didn't have any secrets from each other. Provided we were both taking part, there didn't seem a problem we couldn't get over. If we both want it then why not?

We dried each other off, taking time over each other's cock. I admired it, standing proud in front of me. I licked the lovely shaped head. He looked fantastic in front of me. I looked over at the mirror, reflecting me on my knees with Ronnie's cock in my mouth. I laughed and stood up. I held Ronnie and kissed him tenderly. It was time to go home together. We had plans to make.

12