A Naughty Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shattered as her pussy clenched around me as my own orgasm barrelled through me. I swore as my balls emptied themselves, going still as we climaxed together. She was groaning my name, her fingers on my back digging in, sparking my pleasure.

When we were finished I collapsed on top of her, placing soft littles kisses around her face, soothing her into a sleep. After a few minutes, she drifted off with a smile on her face. I'd fucked her hard enough that I knew she wouldn't wake until morning.

I slid out of her and disposed of the condom, my thoughts going immediately to my next task.

*

I opened the door to Bree's room, my fingers and cock still slick from Vanessa's juices. Bree was laying on her bed, very much awake, listening to music. I wondered if she heard her sister's screams. She was clad in panties and a lacy bra, and became aware of me when I settled into the bed next to her. To her credit, she didn't jump this time, only turned over and smiled, pulling out her earphones and putting them on her nightstand, music forgotten.

"Hey," she breathed. I could hear the need for release in her voice. I'd been taunting her all day, denying her any sort of release, and, by the look on her face, it was taking its toll.

I traced the lace on her bra with a finger, watching the rise and fall of her chest. "Hey," I answered. The clip was at the front, so I unhooked her bra and she slunk out of it, throwing it away. My fingers roamed over her hard nubs, gently applying pressure. Her breathing hitched as I lowered my mouth, looking up at her. She let out a strangled cry as I nipped at her sensitive flesh, leaving red marks over her tits.

I grabbed a tit in each hand, and squeezed roughly, and she yelped in pain, closing her eyes to hold back her tears. I kneaded them roughly, and after a few minutes her skin was raw and she was flinching. I reached down to pull off her panties, my cock stiffening at her wetness. Her thighs were slick, legs open and waiting for me. I obliged.

I plunged the same fingers that I'd used on Vanessa into her cunt. She cried out, and bucked against me. I pushed her down with my other hand, pinning her across her hips, stopping her from moving. She got the message.

I worked two fingers in and out, my thumb brushing against her clit with each thrust. Her pussy lips were swollen after a whole day of teasing and denial, and her button was overly engorged.

I added a third finger, and she let out a deep, deep moan as her cunt stretched. I separated them inside of her, pushing in all of the directions that I could, and she tightened around me. She was close.

"That's the way," I told her. "Squirm on my fingers. Your sister did, not ten minutes ago." She lifted her head to look at me, shock and a little bit of shame mingled in her expression. "She came screaming my name on these very fingers, begging and begging for more," she understood the command.

"Please," she whispered, her eyes pleading. "I- I need to- to come," tears rolled down her face as I increased my speed. "I wa-want to come with your fingers inside of me,"

"Inside of your what?" I pushed hard.

She bucked again. "Inside of my p-pussy."

"Your what?"

"My cunt!" She cried, "I want to come with your fingers inside of my cunt!"

"Then do it," I curled my fingers into her g-spot.

She wailed as she came, hips bucking and thrashing against my fingers. Her eyes were closed, her knuckles white where she was gripping the sheets. She swore repeatedly, mouth open as a string of her juices shot from her folds.

She had squirted.

I removed my fingers as she came down from her release, and watched as she slipped into a deep sleep just like her sister had.

I had just found myself a squirter, and she was an absolute gem.

12