A Naughty Affair Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are the usual safe-words?"

"There are two types of safe words; the first is used when a person is approaching a boundary, it is used as a warning. The word is usually yellow. The second is used when a person has crossed a boundary, the word can sometimes be red. If the second is used, all play must stop immediately, and the appropriate aftercare must take place to ensure no physical, emotional or mental damage has been done." I explained, giving her a few moments to process. She was silent, so I added, "I will never harm you, Bree. I may like to inflict pain and torment, but no permanent damage will ever occur to you."

"Thank you," she whispered before clearing her throat and speaking louder. "We can stick to yellow and red; they are simple and will be easy for me to remember."

"Yellow and red it is." I smiled.

"Where do I sign?"

Bree

As soon as I had signed the contract and the copy, Hunter had forced me down on top of the counter, my tits pressing into the hard surface. I yelped as he pulled my PJs down, delighted to find that I had no panties on, baring my ass to him. He traced my puffy pussy lips with his finger before dipping it in to my folds.

I moaned and rested my forehead against my arms that were crossed in front of me. He used his other hand to spread open my lips, and they swelled open, my clit swollen.

"You have a perfect little cunt," he moaned, he actually fucking moaned, as he smelled me, nose pressing against my entrance. His hands moved to grip my thighs as he flattened his tongue against me, and I cried out as his teeth nipped my clit. "Yes, Bree, cry out," he sucked my juices, "that's the way."

I groaned his name as he worked his tongue, dipping it inside of me. My orgasm was so sudden and intense, it was all I could do not to clamp my thighs around him as to not suffocate him as my pussy flooded. Not that I think he would have minded much.

As my orgasm subsided, my breathing returned to normal. I sighed as he pulled away from me, standing up, his hands still braced on my thighs.

"Don't move," he instructed as he walked away.

I held myself still, and I heard what sounded like the fridge door opening. I swear if he was going to impale my pussy on a fucking cucumber-

The door closed, and a few seconds later a bowl clinked on the surface behind me. Hunter didn't give me time to look what was in it, as he picked the contents up and pressed something very, very cold against my entrance.

I moaned, eyes rolling to the back of my head.

Hunter

Her cunt swallowed the ice cube, and Bree's cries of pleasure filled my ears. I pushed the cube in deep with my fingers, forcing it in far. Her pussy walls tightened at the strange sensation, her clit swelled. I pulled out and reached for another cube, rubbing it up and down her slit before I pressed it in. She shuddered and rocked her hips, the coldness heightening her nerves.

"Do you like having ice in your juicy cunt?" I asked as I inserted another. She grunted and I slapped her ass. "Fucking answer me."

"Yes, Sir!" she cried, "I fucking love it!"

She took another one, and soon cold water was dripping out of her and onto the tiled floor. Her ass arched higher, giving me an idea.

I picked up another cube, once again rubbing it against her slit. But this time, instead of shoving it up her dripping cunt, I placed it against her asshole.

"No!" she yelled and tried to pull away, but I gripped her ass too hard, and, using both thumbs, forced the ice inside of her ass.

She screamed as her sphincter was forced open, legs shaking in pain. I held my thumbs firmly against her hole so she couldn't force it out, rubbing small circles. Tears streamed down her face, but she did not use the safe-word. She was enjoying it.

Reaching with one hand, the other still holding her firmly, I picked up another cube. I forced it into her ass again, and she cried out as her tight hole was stretched.

She came hard as soon as I flicked her clit, her asshole gaped as she passed out from the sensations.

____

Hi Lovelies xx thank you so much for reading! If you have any suggestions that you would like to see play out between these two, comment them bellow and I will do my best to include them xx

12