A Naughty Desire for Daddy

Story Info
Lisa yearns for older men, even her father!
1.4k words
3.97
221.4k
56
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa_cums
Lisa_cums
64 Followers

I left the door ajar as I took my red see-through robe off that came up to my hips.

I knew I was attractive, the boys in my school would stare at my firm breasts and long mocha skinned color legs as I wore my short gray skirt and blouse to school. I love seducing men, especially older, mature ones. Therefore, the most I would wear underneath my clothes would be a see-through g-string. Where in most cases I chose not to wear anything underneath my clothes, especially when I am wearing my school uniform.

My father had always attracted me, a gray haired British man with a well built body that I know, attracts many women his age. My father is around 50, where ever since my mother's death when I was 3, he became a workaholic.

I had enough of it, I was beautiful and I knew that I attracted many boys at my age, but that gave me no interest at all. I wanted older men, men who weren't getting the satisfaction they deserved, and in that case, my father was who I wanted. I admired him ever since I was a little girl, and now, that I had fully developed with a 36C cupped firm breasts, long legs, a nice mocha tan, and nice long wavy brunette hair. I could not accept the fact of my father not wanting me. I could not accept the fact that he is not noticing my beauty and does not have the sexual desires for me.

There had been many days where I would moan loudly every night and leave the door ajar, kneel on my bed and masturbate. I wanted my father's attention, but nothing seemed to work.

Finally, as I am taking my see-through red robe off, I began masturbating and moaning as hard and as loud as I could. UUHHHHHHH...MMMUUMMM...OOOH...

Still, all my father did was sit on his couch and watch TV. This was all he did to relax himself.

Therefore, after all this time and effort of seducing him, I wanted him badly and wanted to succeed desperately.

I put my see-through robe on and walked to the living room where my father was.

The light was off, in which the only light that came was from the TV screen. I went over to my father under the dark blue light, and laid my head on his lap, in which he was wearing a robe. He wasn't looking at me at all, all he did was stare at the TV screen and take sips of his beer. Oh, it drove me NUTS!

As I lay my head comfortably on his lap, I noticed that he wasn't wearing anything under his robe, which made me even more wet.

I spread my legs open in which I knew everything exposed clearly, since my see-through robe was let loose. I knew and I still know that I have the nicest cunt. It is cleanly shaved, smooth and at the time, VERY WET!

MMMMMMMM...I moaned...I took my fathers hand in which was wrapping around my neck, and guided it towards my very erected and wet cunt...I took his middle finger and guided it into my slit and began moving his hand up and down, up and down, rubbing my wet clit. Mmmmum... But still, my father did not pay attention to what I was doing, and continued staring at the TV screen and taking sips of his beer.

I continued to rub his hands on my clit, until I got so wet and hot, reaching climax, that I stopped.

With the biggest frustration of not understanding why my father did not have any reaction, I stood up, took my robe off, stood in front of him, threw the robe on his face, and told him as tears ran down my cheeks

" Daddy?! Why, Why are you doing this to me?? I love you! Am I not beautiful? What don't you like about me? Mommy is gone, can't you accept the fact and see that I love you? Oh, Daddy...!"

I was collapsing into tears as I told him those words. I wanted him to know how much I wanted him and how much I loved him. I wanted him to touch me, I wanted him to know that I was grown up and that I could be more beautiful than Mommy.

Then Daddy took my hand, pulled me over to his lap and began smelling and caressing my neck with his face. And began smelling me. We kissed dearly and then he told me in the ears " Oh, Lisa, My dear Lisa, you are so beautiful, don't think that Daddy doesn't love you! It is just that..."

Then he began kissing my lips again. I turned my whole body over, in which i had one knee on each side of the couch with my cunt sitting on his lap. We kissed more and more, then, he began feeling my breasts and sucked and licked them.

"MMMMMOHUHMMMM, Daddy, yes! MMMMUHM" As I pushed him backwards as our desires for each other got stronger.

He sucked my firm breasts as he was feeling my round firm butt and rubbed them...

He laid me on the couch now, facing him, and began rubbing my smooth wet cunt. Gliding his middle finger up my slit and began feeling my cunt. Then he licked my breasts and glided his tongue down towards my belly button and down towards my smooth cunt. And licked my inner thighs and sucked my cunt, eating it with great passion and desires. I was getting very hot and for sure, was leaking a lot of cum. In which I knew the reason he was eating my cunt for so long was because he loved the taste of my cum juice. He loved my smooth cunt and loved gliding his tongue up and down my slit. He also loved my firm breasts as he was caressing and rubbing them the whole time.

Then...I kneeled down on the floor, as he sat comfortably on the couch laying his head backwards. I untied his robe belt, and began tickling his chest, tickling and gliding my hands all the way down to his testes. Brushing his pubic hair and began rubbing his testes, and then licked and hummed his cock slowly inside my mouth. Mmm...I loved it!

Then licked the sides of his cock all the way down to the tip, and sucked the tip of it as I rubbed his cock with my two hands in a circular motion. Moving fast and then slow, I wanted him to feel the excitement of reaching climax but unable to, and the sensation of cuming but unable to yet. I sucked his cock back and forth, up and down up, up and down, until I felt him becoming hot and hearing him moan. Then I stopped, I didn't want him to reach climax from the blow I was giving him.

( I wanted this to be the best he ever had.)Then, as i knew his cock was excited and was hungry for a cunt, I walked towards his room. I hid behind the door, then when he walked in, I blinded his eyes, and then guided him towards the bed and laid him there, and told him to rest. I sat on top of him, slid his 7 inch fat cock up my smooth wet tight cunt. OOOHHHH! It was painful, but the feeling was beautiful! Then began moving back and forth back and forth up and down up and down...he was rubbing my breasts as I pumped up and down, while I was holding my long hair up and riding on him... "OOOOOHHH DADDY!!!!"

"Oh, Lisa my BABY! YES YES, DO IT FASTER RIDE ON ME, DADDY LOVES YOU!"

" UUH UHHH OOMMUHHH UHH MMUUMMM!" I moaned as I rode uncontrollably on him.

"I am cumming DEAR, I'm CUMMING!" Daddy called...

Then I stayed there, and told him

"DADDY, cum in me, I won't let your cock out if you don't cum in me, I want to feel that heat..."

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, LISA baby!"

He came, and I knew that gave him a real heat and blow.

Then we both collapsed on the bed and I laid on his chest and Daddy said

"Lisa, You were amazing, where did you learn all this?"

I told him, "Daddy, Lisa loves you and would do anything you tell me to."

I never told him that it was my first time doing it and that I learned all of this by reading the stories in Literotica.

Lisa_cums
Lisa_cums
64 Followers