A Naughty House Viewing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized as we headed upstairs to get ready to leave that I hadn’t cum yet, at all, or even came close to it…. something Sir often didn’t let slip since he enjoyed watching me cum…but I didn’t care. I realized I was very self-satisfied, even without being built up, with all I had accomplished today and was happy that the 2 more important people had been satisfied. Finishing wasn’t everything in these kinds of encounters, but the experience, and I left feeling completely mentally satisfied. Sir had noticed it too, and before completely saying good bye, he told me to cum when I got home and text him when I finished.

I kissed her a thank you good bye before departing with this new acquaintance. I wondered if we’d be running into her again anytime soon…

Even through his denials throughout the rest of the time we had together, the questions remained. Instead of asking if it was a set up, I was curious to find out more about her. How long had He really known her, was she really a more dominant person? –That was out of the ordinary for Sir to find someone that way. Was she originally submissive and just playing the role so Sir could set this up? Was she really submissive and looking to switch? Was she neither and looking to be dominant, or just pretending to be? The unanswered questions circled…and continue to circle today.

12