A Naughty Indulgence

Story Info
An irritated wife weighs her options.
4k words
3.46
44.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waiter showed the couple to their table. The husband was maybe forty, a big guy with a rugged outdoor look and a friendly, happy-go-lucky manner. The woman was younger, probably late twenties. She was gorgeous with long auburn hair, twinkling green eyes, and a delightful, athletic body. Her physical package was complemented by a warm, witty charm. He was dressed in gray slacks with a natty blue sports coat without a tie. She was in a short black skirt, lacy low-cut blouse, and high heels that combined to show off her feminine physique to advantage.

Fritz, the waiter, held the chair out for the wife and said, "So, what are we celebrating tonight?"

Brooke, the wife, smiled politely at Fritz as she settled into her seat. "Thank you. I put my completed novel in Fed Ex, this morning. This is our celebre dinner for my finally getting it done."

Brooke had procrastinated and gotten behind. It had taken weeks of ten- and twelve-hour days to meet the publisher's deadline. She felt delightfully free and lighthearted tonight.

Fritz replied, "Ah, you are an author then?"

John, the husband, replied proudly, "Yes, indeed. This is her fifth novel. Pretty soon I can put my feet up and be a kept man."

Brooke laughed, "Oh I don't know about that, Dear. You and your construction company pay the real bills." She smiled at Fritz, "I am no Faulkner or James Patterson, I fear. I write ladies' romance novels."

Brooke had tried her hand at a "real" novel after college and still pulled it out occasionally to work on. Maybe some day she would finish it. But she had found her niche in romance novels and had a growing fan base. She knew on which side her bread was buttered and concentrated on the profitable romance novels. She flattered herself that she wrote on a more sophisticated level than most of the bodice rippers, but her stories had a definite lusty side to them. After all, sex is what sells.

As Fritz introduced himself, passed out menus, and took their drink orders, John asked, "How does a restaurant with such highly regarded French and German cuisine come to be located here in such a remote part of northern Florida? It is a forty minute drive from our home in Tallahassee but after reading the reviews in the paper last month, we decided it must be worth the trip."

Fritz laughed. "It is quite a story. My Aunt was from Ramstein village in Germany and was an assistant chef at a famous spa near there. She fell in love with one of your young airmen from the base and married him. Fourteen years later, he retired from the Air Force over at Eglin Air Force Base west of here. He now runs a dive and eco-excursion business taking tourist to the limestone springs near here and out in the Gulf. My Aunt opened her restaurant and also has a small motel and RV park next door. It has worked out very well for them for the last seven years or so now."

Brooke smiled, "That is quite a romantic story. I could use it as a framework in one of my novels. How do you happen to be here, though?"

Fritz raised his hands and shrugged. "Alas, they have two children who are off at college now. Neither one wants anything to do with the business. Our family members in Germany have been chefs and inn keepers for generations. I was managing an inn in Trier when my Aunt and Uncle asked last year if I would come to work with them. They think perhaps as they are getting older, I can take on a bigger role over time and eventually own the business. We will see."

Brooke glanced around. There was one couple at another table being served by a waitress and several patrons at the bar.

"You are not very busy."

"Early April is slow here. In the winter we are overrun with Canadian Snowbirds fleeing their brutal winters. From late spring to early fall when it is warmer, everyone comes for the limestone springs and the Gulf, and we are very busy then. This is a more relaxing time of year. I will get your drink orders while you peruse the menu."

Brooke looked around the restaurant. It had a charming European atmosphere; certainly not what you expect in rural Florida. Definitely she could use this and the Aunt's story as a setting for a new novel.

And that Fritz! He was a casting director's dream of a masculine Teutonic hero. Tall, blond, blue eyed with a rock-solid, square jaw line matched with a narrow waist and broad shoulders. Put all of that together with his endearing German accent, and a girl's loins would turn to mush. Brooke blushed realizing how her body was responding to Fritz. Yep, she had found the sexy hero for her next novel.

Fritz returned with a Martini for John and glass of Sancerre wine for Brooke. He told them about the specials and left them to debate their dinner selections. On his return, Brooke ordered the Dover Sole that was on special and John the jaeger schnitzel.

Fritz observed, "Those are two classic dishes. I am sure you will be pleased."

John remarked to Brooke, "Be sure to save room for desert. The reviews said the creme brule here is the best. I know you are not normally a dessert girl watching your figure and all, but tonight you must indulge yourself."

Fritz chimed in, 'Absolutely! You must indulge. My Aunt does the brule in the French style; it is the best I have ever eaten."

Brooke laughed, "Well, we'll see if I have any room after I've finished my dinner. The menu writeup does makes it sound sinfully delightful though."

John's cell phone rang. He glanced at it with irritation and then said, "It's Terry; he's in Richmond trying to get the bid for the airport job ready to go in the day after tomorrow. I told him to only call me tonight if it was an emergency. I better take it."

Brooke felt a flash of disappointment at the interruption of their celebre dinner date. She sighed and looked up at Fritz, catching him glancing subtly down her blouse at her partially revealed breasts. She had not worn a bra tonight to titillate John who enjoyed sporting her about in sexy outfits in public. Within reason, she actually enjoyed being shown off; she must have an exhibitionist streak hidden inside her somewhere - but not too much!

She smiled, smugly pleased by Fritz's attention. She arched her back as she pulled her shoulders back and leaned forward slightly, discretely providing Fritz a teasingly better view. She was certainly feeling pretty perky and frisky tonight.

John covered the phone and said, "Honey I'll need to talk to Terry for 10 or 15 minutes; I'll be quick as I can."

Brooke smiled resignedly and replied with some irritation, "Don't worry about it, John. I'll have another glass of wine to keep me company."

Fritz turned his attention to Brooke, "I will hold your order until your husband is off the phone. Why don't you go out on our balcony? We are not serving dinner out there this time of year, but it is open to our guests. It is a nice place to sit and has a lovely view of the river. Tonight is quite pleasant outside."

Brooke replied with a miffed glance at her husband, "I believe I just might do that. Get a little fresh air and enjoy the view."

John had returned to his call now and waved distractedly for her to go. As Brooke rose from her chair, she leaned even further over leaving little of her breasts hidden from Fritz's stare. As she rose from her seat, she looked boldly at Fritz and smiled coyly, thinking to herself "you, young lady, are being a very bold girl tonight."

A red-faced Fritz said stiffly, "I will bring the wine to you out on the balcony. When your husband is through with his call, I will come let you know."

Brooke strolled out on the balcony, laughing to herself over Fritz's embarrassment.

It was a spacious balcony with a dozen or so unoccupied tables. Since dinner was not being served out here, none of the balcony lights were on. There was no moon tonight, but the sky was cloudless and filled with crystal sharp stars. This far out in the country the night sky was so much more beautiful than in the city. Brooke glanced in the window into the restaurant and saw John was still engrossed in his call. He had taken a notebook and pen from his coat pocket and was taking notes as he listened.

Looks like John's call may take a while, she thought. With a groan of exacerbation over her ruined dinner date, Brooke turned and wandered the forty feet or so over to the rail. The river snaked off into the darkness below, and the muted starlight made the flowing water shimmer. A whippoorwill trilled over and over out in the forest by the river. They are rare here in northern Florida, and she had not heard one since she was a little girl growing up in rural north Georgia. It was a pleasant and relaxing setting, and her irritation with John was starting to wane some.

"Brooke, here is your wine."

She almost jumped out of her skin in surprise as she had not heard Fritz come out on the balcony. He was standing next to her holding her glass of Sancerre.

Trembling from surprise, she took the wine. "Thank you."

She took a sip and stared at Fritz, faintly revealed in the starlight. He remained motionless and silent in the dark. She could smell the sharp, spicy bite of a cologne she had not noticed inside. He was standing very close; well inside her personal space. A light warm spring breeze was wafting around them. Perhaps that was why she could smell the cologne out here but not inside. She smiled thoughtfully to herself. Or maybe he had just put some on to attract her. If so, it was working.

She glanced in the window. Her husband was still deeply engrossed in his phone call, alternately scribbling notes, talking animatedly, and listening intently. She obviously was no longer on his mind. Her waning irritation with John flared hot again. Brooke took a large sip of wine, thought for a second, and then put the glass on a table to one side.

"Come here, Fritz."

She pulled him into a passionate kiss; Brooke thrust her tongue into his mouth, pushing and probing. His right hand was quickly inside her blouse massaging her breast delightfully, and his left was cupped around her ass pulling her into him. Brooke's heart was racing, and she felt heat flash throughout her body. They were both breathing heavily now as they pushed hotly against one another.

"My God, what am I doing?" Brooke thought to herself. "I am a married woman." It was too late though; none of that mattered anymore. Hormones overwhelmed logic and decorum.

Brooke glanced in the window and confirmed her husband was still busily taking notes and talking on the phone. It was dark on the patio, and they were invisible to anybody inside looking out.

Brooke broke their embrace and stepped back panting, pushing Fritz back a pace. She slipped her hands under her skirt, hooked her thumbs over her panties, and in one fluid motion stripped them off, leaving them on the floor.

She gasped out, "My husband won't be on the phone forever."

And with that, Brooke turned and braced herself on the rail flipping her skirt up to provide Fritz access to her. She heard Fritz's pants hit the deck. There was neither time nor need for foreplay.

Fritz entered her quickly, and she hungrily pushed her hips back speeding his penetration. They were quickly thrusting and pushing vigorously against one another, each racing for climax. Brooke came quickly and first. Pulsating warmth engulfed her as her muscles contracted with delightful pleasure. They were in a public area and one never knew what ears were out there in the dark. Brooke shook and thrashed about as she tried to stifle her usual lusty outcries during sex. She simply mewled happy little "oh, oh, ohs" as she shook with a sinfully delightful orgasm. Her orgasm triggered Fritz's, and he pushed vigorously into her as he spilled his sperm deep inside.

Brooke turned back around and pulled Fritz into a passionate kiss. She was keeping a wary eye on her husband through the window behind Fritz.

John closed his notebook and put it back in his coat pocket while he kept talking on the phone.

"Uh oh", Brooke mumbled into their locked lips. "My husband is almost through."

They broke apart gasping. She picked up her panties and saw Fritz watching her as he slipped back into his pants.

Brooke smiled, holding her panties up by a thumb and forefinger. "You just had the wife. Do you also want a trophy of your conquest?"

Fritz just smiled and took the panties stuffing them in his pocket. Brooke shook her head and thought to herself "Boys, they are just fascinated with our undergarments. Oh well, we all have our own own sexual peccadillos."

Fritz reached out and took Brooke's hand and said in a strained voice, "My Aunt gives me a room in the motel to stay in. It is number 24; the last in the back. Very private. Come see me whenever you can."

Brooke contemplated Fritz for a minute and then shook her head saying, "I don't think so, Fritz. It is bad enough for a married woman to have a onetime, extramarital fling. Doing more is too complicated."

"Brooke, you enjoyed this as much as I did. We would have more time to enjoy ourselves without having to be content with a quickie, fun as it was. Come see me when your husband is on a trip. I can always get the day or night off from my Aunt."

Brooke just shook her head as she kept an eye on John through the window. He finished his call, pocketed his phone, and looked about for her.

"Fritz, quick go tell my husband that you informed me his call is over, and I stopped in the lady's room. I will be with him in a minute."

In the privacy of the lady's room, Brooke leaned back against the lavatory and exhaled a deep whoosh of air. Her head was swimming as she caught her breath from her frantic exertions with Fritz.

She had been married to John for two years now. They had both been married and divorced before so they were veterans of the matrimonial wars. Brooke had been faithful to both husbands. Well, that story came to an end a few minutes ago.

Interestingly, she did not feel bad about it - or feel any regret even. It was more like she had enjoyed a wickedly delightful, forbidden fruit. She had been a very naughty girl - and enjoyed every passionate shiver of it.

It reminded her of when she and Tom Barnes had been in delinquency hall in seventh grade for some childish misbehavior. When the teacher had to go to the office for a meeting, she and Tom spent the rest of the delinquency period smooching. Or when her parents had forbidden her to date the local bad boy, Harry Mason, when she was a freshman in high school - which she of course ignored. Those childish escapades and her adult misbehavior tonight shared the same exciting feeling of doing something taboo outside the conventional strictures of society and getting away with it.

Brooke laughed ruefully. Tom had been an unskilled kisser and had still needed training wheels in the sex department. Harry had been a terrible boyfriend. Damn, maybe her parents had been right after all.

Why did she do it tonight? She was miffed at John over the evening but that was such a minor molehill in the rocky matrimony trail. Her long hours finishing her novel had cut short their normally robust sex life so her libido had certainly revved up to full throttle as she anticipated tonight and dressed for it. Then that Fritz; any healthy woman would love to give his male body a spin in bed.

Maybe this was like a Columbo murder mystery on TV. There was motive: a horny wife who was irritated with her husband over a minor marital spat. There was means: a willing and hot male specimen in the form of Fritz. And there was opportunity: a distracted husband and a dark balcony where the husband temporarily lost track of his wife. Case solved. Uhmm, is that really all it takes to trigger an adulterous affair?

Brooke mused with wry humor to herself, "If I am ever caught, I wonder if I could claim I was just doing research for my next romance novel. Now that I think about it, perhaps I really should start doing more detailed research for my novels!"

Well now, tonight had been fun but horribly risque. Should she come back to see Fritz? She would love to explore every inch of that lovely male body and extend him the same courtesy of her body. But she was married and had a good husband. It would be unwise. Tonight had been unwise too, so ... What a conundrum! Brooke gave a deep sigh of frustration.

Fortunately, Brooke had brought her purse out on the balcony with her, and she set about cleaning herself up, repairing her makeup and hair, and straightening her clothes after the furor of the sex. It took a few minutes to complete the repairs.

At least she did not have to decide what to do with Fritz's bedroom invitation right now and had time to think about it. Adultery is an age-old human problem; it was not accidental that it showed up in the ten commandments three or four thousand years ago. Men and women have been wrestling with and losing this battle of the flesh for millennia.

Brooke was now ready to assume her public persona of dutiful and faithful wife of a fine husband. Brooke reentered the restaurant and headed for their table. Sex always made her feel warm, content, and affectionate, as though all was right in the world. Her earlier irritation with John was gone now, wiped out by her very satisfying sex with Fritz.

Brooke was sure John was as horny as she had been earlier. No doubt they would be having a robust coupling at home after dinner to celebrate finishing her novel.

Brooke smiled at her husband as she sat down. Well, well, this would be a record night for firsts: her first ever cheating sex and the first time she had sex with two different men in the same evening!

Fritz had delivered their dinner salads to the table, and he was chatting amiably with John as Brooke came to the table and slipped into her chair. Fritz had done a skillful job flying as her wingman distracting her husband and keeping him at the table. This gave her the needed breather to cleanup after her indiscretions. It all flowed smoothly and left her husband unsuspecting of the hanky panky between his wife and the waiter a few minutes before.

John turned from his conversation with Fritz to Brooke and said, "Fritz brought you another wine, Dear, and me, a Martini, on the house."

Brooke cut her eyes at Fritz who was smirking behind John's back. She gave Fritz a beaming smile saying sardonically, "How thoughtful of you."

Fritz answered easily, "I wanted your husband to try a Martini made with Few Gin. It's a lesser known American gin that is the equal of any of the more famous London gins. It is always our bartender's recommendation for a classic Martini."

Brooke sat there quietly smiling and watching the two men debate the pros and cons of different gins. She sipped her glass of Sancerre wine. The sharp, vibrant taste of the wine was just the perfect follow-up to sex. Very refreshing, and she always had a thirst after sex.

Brooke thought to herself, "Fritz, you just fucked this poor man's wife right behind his back, and she is sitting in front of you both, smiling contentedly with your sperm still oozing out of her. All the while, you two chat away like old friends. Then you have the audacity to give him a cocktail as a consolation prize. Shame on you!" Brooke laughed inwardly, "Well, at least you gave him a premium cocktail. What in the world is going to be my answer to you - yes, I will, or no, I won't?"

John was nodding his head in agreement with something Fritz had said, "It is certainly a fine gin and makes a great Martini. I am a convert."

Fritz eased into the background while John and Brooke began chatting and eating their salads of fresh spring greens. Brooke noted that Fritz was close enough to appear to simply be the attentive European-style waiter, but also close enough to eavesdrop on their conversation. He was also keeping a close eye on Brooke.

12