A Need for Money Pt. 01

Story Info
Putting myself through college makes me desperate for money.
1.7k words
3.79
50.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a second year college student of nineteen, busy putting myself through school. I never had enough money, despite working two jobs and taking out enormous student loans. College is expensive, and I come from a poor background; my family couldn't help pay for a college education.

I guess I'm an attractive girl; not a knockout beauty, but far from ugly. I had a fit body 5'5 tall. My hair was straight and cut at about neck-length, a bit longer than my jaw. I dyed it red, which looked great with my pale skin and green eyes. I had a few light freckles on her nose; my ass was my best feature, fit, tight, but not small.

I often checked for odd jobs on craigslist, looking for any way to get a little extra money. I was well aware of doing adult work, of course, but I could never convince myself to be in an adult film or do adult modeling. The money was always tempting, but I could never bring herself to be on camera. I had always been a good girl, dressed modestly, never really had one night stands.

I was desperate for cash, however, and a lucrative alternative to adult acting presented itself: becoming a part-time escort. I shuddered at the thought of fucking random men for money. It sounded so dirty, so low, so revolting. I couldn't do it. I wouldn't. But tuition was due, and rent, and the bills were piling up. I didn't have enough money; I never had enough money.

On a Friday afternoon I decided I would give escorting a shot, and if it was as bad as I thought it would be, I would stop. I locked the door to my bedroom, which was in the house I shared with three other housemates. I opened my laptop and started to write an ad to post online. I knew that I would need a sexy picture, but every inch of me was terrified. I never took sexual pictures of myself, never sexted. I was a good girl, at least up until now.

I opened my webcam and aimed it at the wall. I took off my t-shirt and jeans and looked through my closet for something sexy, selecting a black thong and black lace bra. Setting the timer on the webcam, I stepped back, trembling as the timer counted down and snapped a picture. I looked at it; I looked nervous and uncomfortable in the image, but it showed what I looked like. Some men might even find the timid nervous look on my young face to be sexy. I shuddered at the thought of the men who were going to be seeing this. I slipped my clothes back on and finished the ad for the escort webpage.

Hello! My name is Rachel. I'm a college student looking for cash to get me through. Feel free to shoot me an email if you want to share some time together! Inquire for details.

I attached the photo I had taken and glanced over the ad, revolted with myself, but I pressed the button to make the ad go live. I quickly slammed the computer shut, shaking.

Soon, maybe a minute later, I heard my phone buzz. I glanced at the screen; a notification from my email read "inquiring".

I stared at it, trembling, my heart pounding in my chest. I opened the email, barely breathing.

"Hello" it read "my name is Chris and I would love to get together when you're available. I'm in town for business. What time and where works for you? And what's your pricing?"

I let out my breath, shuddering as I typed out my reply.

"Hi Chris" I wrote "thanks for your interest! I can be available whenever and wherever you like. As for pricing, I would do $400 for an hour, $750 for the entire night."

I clicked send, more terrified than I can ever remember being in my life. My phone buzzed again. I opened it; another email from Chris.

"That sounds just lovely, I'll start with an hour of your time. I'm staying at the Marriott downtown, room 402. How does tonight at 9 sound?"

I replied, confirming the time and location. I sat on my bed shaking, my head spinning as I started to think about what I had just agreed to do.

I spent almost an hour getting dressed, my stomach filled with butterflies the entire time. I showered and shaved before putting on makeup; dark mascara, eyeliner, lipstick.

"I look like a slut" I thought, looking at my dark makeup in my mirror. I put on the thong and bra from the photo. I slipped on a tight black mini-skirt that hugged my ass sexily, and a white button down shirt. I looked like some sort of preppy girl trying to be slutty. I put on my heels, grabbed my purse, and left the house, taking the bus downtown.

At ten minutes to nine I walked into the lobby of the Marriott. I looked at all the people in the lobby, sure that they knew exactly why I was here as I got into the elevator. My heart was pounding, my stomach fluttering. I tried to gather myself, but I was too scared. It was all I could do to keep from leaving right now and not doing this.

I walked down the hall to room 402 and paused; I stood there shaking, hating myself as I tapped once on the door. I heard a noise inside the room and the door swung open; I turned as pale as paper as a normal looking guy in his 30s smiled, glanced me over, and welcomed me in. I felt dizzy as I heard the door shut behind me. The man handed me an envelope.

"I'm Chris, that should be enough money," he said in a perfectly normal tone, like this whole thing was just business. I nodded, petrified, and put the envelope in my bag.

"Are you ok?" He asked, probably noticing how terrified and awkward I seemed. I nodded, not looking at him.

"It's- well, I don't, it's my first time, first doing this" I stammered, still looking at the floor. I let out a shallow breath.

"That's perfectly alright" I heard him say; he sat on the foot of the bed and kept talking to me.

"We'll go easy, ok? I love the red hair by the way." I nodded again, not sure what he wanted me to do or say as I stood near the door, still avoiding his gaze. Thoughts of what was coming filled my head. I heard a belt getting undone.

"Why don't you just start with a little blowjob, ok darling?" He said in a soft tone. I walked to the end of the bed where he was sitting with his knees apart. He slipped off his boxers and pants, leaving just his white button down shirt.

I kneeled, still not looking at his face. I took his cock in my trembling hands and gave it a rub, breathing deeply as I kneeled and placed the tip in my mouth, shutting my eyes. He let out a pleased sigh as I slowly took him in my mouth; I felt him getting harder and harder as I started to suck his cock. He was soon fully erect, thick and almost nine inches. I kept sucking his cock until I felt him tap my head with a finger.

"That's great Rachel, why don't we get to it now?" I paused, dreading what was coming as he pulled his long hard cock out of my mouth. I kept my eyes shut and breathed deep, nodding slowly on my knees as he stood.

I stood up and kicked my shoes off, unbuttoning my shirt with trembling fingers and pulling my skirt off, leaving me in my bra and panties. I shivered, goosebumps forming on my skin as I lay on the bed. I could feel his eyes watching me and it creeped my out as I undid my bra and set it aside, my tits exposed, goosebumps forming around my nipples. My eyes still closed, I felt a hand on my stomach. The hand ran down to my panties and tugged them off, revealing my smooth shaved pussy lips. I exhaled, my entire body trembling. "this can't be happening" I thought to myself, wishing that I could leave, terrified and disgusted.

I felt the mattress sag as he climbed onto the bed. He chuckled and I felt a finger on my pussy lips. Every inch of my body wanted him to stop touching me; his finger ran up to my clit before he stopped.

"Don't worry Rachel, I'll be gentle" I heard him say as he kissed my neck. I lay still, eyes shut and shivering as he kissed my neck. A hand lightly brushed one of my breasts and I tensed up.

"Here we go" he muttered and I felt the head of his cock on my pussy. In a quick thrust he was inside of me. I let out a pained whimper as his cock pushed into me. I wanted to leave, wanted to scream; it felt so wrong, so intrusive. He started to thrust in and out of me, my pussy felt like he was fucking me with a sandpaper covered dildo. I gasped, trying not to scream in horror.

"Fuck yea, your pussy's good" he grunted as he forced himself in and out, picking up speed. I sniffled under him, holding back tears. One of his hands started to squeeze my breasts as he fucked me, pinching a nipple hard, making my eyes water painfully. I kept my eyes shut, trying to breathe and not panic as he violated me, his hand roughly squeezing my breast.

I felt him get tense, his cock harder, and he gasped, cumming inside my pussy. I felt something hot and sticky fill me and he slowed down and finally pulled his cock out. I lay there on the bed, gasping, feeling his cum drip out of my pussy. I felt disgusting and violated as he got off the bed. I lay still.

"That was fun" I heard him say "if I'm back in town I'll send you an email and we can do this again." I heard him dress and leave, the door shutting behind him.