A Need for Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beat her pussy Mark, her pussy," I shouted, urging him on, to hurt her again and again. He turned his attention to her pussy, the crop flying through the air then snapping into her pussy.

Julia screamed. Mark hit again and again, but stopped abruptly. The room was silent.

Something had fallen from Julia's hand. I picked it up, it was a deep red coral bracelet, it must have been 100 years old. I had not even noticed her fist had been clenched until I saw the bracelet hit the floor. Mark had seen it fall, it was their signal and he had stopped.

"God, you bastard, you fucking bastard," said Julia, her heavy breathing was the only sound in the room.

Then just above a whisper she spoke. "Fuck me. Please fuck me. Please fuck me. Have me."

Mark's cock was jutting out solid as a rock and big, bigger than ever. He put down the crop and moved behind Julia's panting body. He was about to take her down. I looked into her eyes and she looked back at me defiantly.

"No Mark." I said "Fuck me."

Julia did not even blink, she just stared back at me. I looked into her eyes waiting for her to plead with me. "I decide if you get fucked princess." Julia just stared back at me.

I moved around the cross and spread out my arms and legs so I was completely covering Julia's body; my feet pressed against hers, my hands gripped her wrists and I pressed by breasts into her whipped back. I could feel the warmth from the welts and the throbbing from the bruises now rising from her beautiful skin; I pushed forward, pressing my breasts harder into her back, smelling her sweat and blood and perfume.

Mark came up behind me, his pole prodding my cheeks, his fingers searching between my legs to open my pussy. "No my arse Mark. I want all of your fat cock in my arse."

Julia started groaning. I moved my head close to her ear and whispered.

"Did you hear that Julia, he's going to put it in my arse. I'm going to have him fuck me in my arse. I'll have him come in my arse before I let you have his spunk in your pretty pretty pussy."

Mark rubbed his wet fingers on my smallest hole, spreading my pussy cream, then more wetness from his spit; he spat again and rubbed it on his cock, then he pushed.

"Oh Julia, he's on the edge, oh he's in." I whispered in her ear. I opened easily to accept him; his whole length slipped into me on the first stroke.

"Mark, your fat cock is all the way in my arse" I was whispering but it was a stage whisper, I wanted Julia and Mark to hear me.

"Oh Julia it's in me, oh it's so deep in me. I swear it's never been so big. Thank you thank you, you've got him so big and then I get to fuck it."

I winced as Mark pulled away stretching my anus, then he slowly pushed back in, this time deeper and deeper.

"He's coming back in Julia, oh he's back in me all the way in me again. He's so deep I can feel his balls on my pussy. Oh Julia ....."

I described it all to Julia. I gave up whispering and between moans of real ecstasy I gave Mark and Julia a commentary on the fabulous arse fucking I was being given; I told them how I wanted to suck Mark's cock deeper and deeper into me, how full that slick meat made me feel as he pushed it in, how wet my pussy was .....

Oh god how wet my pussy was, I swear I had juice running down my legs. As he pushed into me as deep as his balls would allow my hole stretched to let him in, and deep inside his cock pushed against my womb, pushing against my vagina from the inside.

As my bowel struggled to push him out he was suddenly deeper in me, making me shudder and moan. Julia whimpered as she listened to my moans and Mark's moans. Mark fucked me deeply and firmly with that relentless thrusting that had made me squeal so many times before.

I knew this must have been becoming impossible for Julia to bare. Between my filthy descriptions I started to taunt her.

"You'd love this Julia. You'd be coming by now. You want to come Julia don't you, you want to come. Do you want me to rub your clit Julia, do you want to rub yourself Julia."

But my filthy tongued commentary of the assault on my arse was becoming too much for Mark as well. The cock got fatter and the strokes got harder and deeper and faster and faster. Then I felt Mark's body tense and spasm; he paused for a second but then fucked his spunk into me. Hot spunk pumping out then being pushed deeper inside by his pistoning cock.

"He's coming Julia, he's giving it to me, fuck he's coming, he's coming." And I came to, while shouting about Mark coming in me, while grinding my arse back onto Mark's rod and while trying to fuck my pussy into Julia's arse cheeks. Oh how I came.

Mark could barely stand when his orgasm has subsided and was almost hanging off me. I realised that I had reached around and grabbed Julia's nipples so that I was virtually supporting myself and Mark by those vicious pinching clips.

Julia was whimpering; whether in pain or frustration I do not know.

After an age I spoke "Can you take her down for me?"

Mark was still dazed and hesitated for a moment, then answered "Yes. Yes"

Mark stepped back for a second, before going to her. He stretched up, and released Julia's arms. He bent down and released her feet. Julia stayed in place, spreadeagled.

"Over here Julia, away from the post. On the floor. On your knees." My princess complied. Yes she was my princess now.

I stood in front of her. "Open wide". I pushed her knees apart with my foot, first the left then the right and she fell backwards slightly until she used her hands to prop herself up. Julia was open and defenceless but still she proudly offered herself to me. I noticed the light glinting on her bald pussy lips slick with juice and almost dripping from her. I rubbed my foot on her sopping pussy.

Mark's long crop was in my hand. I used it to stroke Julia's breast. The nipples went from soft to hard and huge in an instant. I tried to use the crop to lift one breast but it was too heavy and the crop bent until suddenly it flicked up the end flying past Julia's nose and for the first time she flinched.

"I adore your breasts Julia. I would like to worship them." She looked up at me.

"May I?" I asked.

"Please" said Julia "If you want to, I would be very grateful."

I scratched at her nipple with the flat loop on the end of the crop. "I will hurt them you know."

"Yes I know"

"Do you want me to hurt them?"

"Yes" Julia was panting now, the expectation of pain was exciting her.

"Tell me why Julia. Tell me why."

It was a short and inelegant confession with the words barely audible over the lustful panting. How she was a dirty woman who had orgasms when people beat her and that she could not stop and that she needed to be beaten and whipped and to feel paid before she could come.

The confession was brought to an end by the sound of my crop swishing through the air again to land on the pale soft incline of Julia's beautiful breast. "Thank you Julia."

She was startled but for the first time that evening she did not say a word. " Silence?"

I raised the crop again.

This time I managed to hit straight across both nipples at once. This time just a groan. I hit again. And again and again on her fleshy breasts until they were covered in marks. Then I took hold of her breast, squeezing it, so the nipple pointed to the sky and the breast flesh overflowed from my hand. I hit the nipple with a short sharp blow.

She was panting, each pant punctuated by a suppressed squeal as a blow landed. I grabbed the other breast and did the same until the nipple was nugget like and the flesh pink and raised.

Julia was whimpering and groaning behind her tightly closed lips. Her energy had gone from the foul mouthed shouting and was manifest in shudders affecting her whole body and in tosses of her hair from side to side as the blows rained in on her breasts and those delicious nipples, now puffy and bruising.

I switched the point of attack from her breasts to her pussy. I flicked her bald lips with short sharp blows, the lips puffed up. Julia spread her legs wider, offering up more pussy to try and dilute the blows. I started alternating between her pussy and her breasts; the crop was flying over her body dispensing short bursts of pain on her tenderest parts. My arm was hurting and I was more aroused than I have been in my whole life.

Julia said nothing; the winces, squeals and groans were all quickly stifled. She took all I could give her. I was tiring and her breasts were completely red and swelling. I stopped. Had she beaten me?

"Had enough Julia?" Still staying silent Julia nodded, smiling at me, she thought I could give her no more.

"Well you've been so good I think I'll let you worship me. Come on now. Kneel up."

I presented my princess with my pussy. She lapped away lick a cat in cream, and she feasted on my cream. This was not the first time she had done this.

I was not going to be beaten by her. Julia would not be human if she would not leap at the chance of another come. "Julia. I think you can touch yourself while you lick me if you want."

Her legs were immediately apart and her hand was immediately on her pussy, rubbing ferociously. She did not stop licking my pussy but in seconds she was breathing hard and her chest was heaving. The sound of her fingers sloshing on her pussy was audible above her short pants as she reached orgasm.

I swear it took no more than a minute before she was moaning into my pussy and orgasming. Her body was still shuddering and her finger still fumbling on her wet clit a minute later, when she finally broke the rhythm of her licking and slumped back onto her haunches.

After a second she was still reeling from her orgasm and I knew I had her. "Julia my darling, Julia." I said "Come back to me."

Slowly still enjoying her aftermath of her orgasm she shuffled back to meet my pussy with her mouth again.

"Open wide" Julia tried to spread her knees further apart as I had earlier instructed her.

"No my princess. Open wide here" I pulled her jaw open as wide as I was able and pressed it into my pussy. Julia started to try and lick my wet wet pussy.

"Shhh, just relax a second," I held her head in both hands as I stroked her cheek, "Don't worry about me, you can do that later. This is for you."

I let go a short squirt but my princess did not flinch. I let another and I heard her swallow, so I let go and pissed my full bladder into her mouth. She tried to drink it in gulps but it came so quickly that she quickly lost the battle.

My piss splashed over her face and her neck. It overflowed from her mouth onto her breasts where it must have stung viciously, but she did not flinch and she drank as much as she could in huge swallows.

When my bladder was empty and the stream decreased to the last few drips she closed in and licked them from my piss hole; then she licked the piss from the rest of my pussy, lapping again, back to the cat of moments before.

"Now you" She leant back and looked up at me.

There was a pause and then I heard the sound of Julia's stream of piss hitting the floor. I looked down at her and she looked up at me as she pissed. I saw that she was at her pussy again rubbing as she pissed. I sank onto my knees in from of her, kneeling in her piss, and as the stream subsided I watched as she rubbed herself to orgasm once again.

Mark picked Julia up and carried her to the circular bed, laying her gently down. I followed and lay next to her, then Mark lay next to me. I think I slept for a time, but awoke with Julia lying on me, her beautiful breasts crushing into mine, her lips gently kissing around my neck.

I was aware of Mark behind her. He was fucking her slowly, his gentle motion rocking her back and forth on my body; I was their sex mattress. It was not long before their juices dribbling from Julia onto my pussy and stomach. Before morning I had been taken by Mark and by Julia, and cum a thousand times.

Mark was right that the sharing would come between us. Julia was too much to share. I had to have her all to myself and I knew I would always be addicted to her.

Now Julia's husband has gone. To Julia's rather reserved family I am Julia's "special friend". We live in a house, we have an au pair and Julia has a job she enjoys for the most part.

Our sex life is generally quite vanilla.

But occasionally Julia will book a hotel room and I will receive a room number by text, because occasionally we are both in need of release.

12