A Need to Be Filled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wanted more and more and more, and I agreed. We changed positions, allowing me the opportunity to crawl up over that hard maleness and sit that revered ass on his reddened cock. I felt him go into me in this, my favorite position. His neck was arched, his head thrown back. He looked up at me again, smiling that sexy grin, reaching for my swaying breasts as I moved on him. He pinched them, squeezed and rolled my aching nipples in his fingertips as I moved my clit back and forth on him, feeling his dick so deep. I began to move harder, to shove myself down further, grinding. He reached for my hands and twined our fingers together, helping me with the leverage I needed. I let go and used the wall behind his head to push myself further down onto his thick pole. He reached for my hips and helped guide my frantic movements. I began to shake again, my orgasm violent. My neck arched back, my legs clenched and my back curved and thrust out my tits. I came so hard I almost fainted. Four orgasms already and he was still hard and wanting more. I was going to die happy.

We rested for a few moments, he holding me and allowing me to calm my breathing. I turned from him, pushing the smoothness of my back and my buttocks into his chest. I wiggled at him, teasing his cock with the indentation of my ass, allowing him to slide within the crack. He moaned and teased me, laughing with happiness that my sexuality and desire matched his own. We turned, pushing me onto my tummy, prodigious bottom in the air waiting for him. He slid inside deep. He groaned and would moan the word “DAMN!” every few moments, enamored desperately with the view of my rounded cheeks, full curved thighs, and voluptuous frame.

He began to move in earnest, pushing himself inside me over and over, harder. Then he did it… one of the things guaranteed to drive me over the proverbial wall. He started to spank. Not to hard, until I screamed how much I loved it. He smacked me hard, pistoning his cock into my depths at the same time in a torturous rhythm. My pussy clenched at each moment of impact, my ass tingled, hot and sensitive. He said words… hot words, talking bout how much he knew I liked it, about how much my ass needed spanking, about how bad I was, and about how good at it I was. I did it… screaming loudly, wailing “HARDER!”, I peaked. It lasted forever… and made my body come up almost off the bed, climbing the wall in front of me.

Five down, how many more to go. I guess I did not realize I spoke aloud, because he responded, “Let’s break every record. I want you to come so many times you will be unable to walk.” Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that sounded blissful. He turned me over and immediately slid back into me again, obviously eager for more. He was sweating; I was sweating, still shuddering every few moments from leftover vestiges of pleasure. His eyes closed his face close to mine and I could smell his hunger. He wanted to come… needed to. His body was now striving for it, the rhythm hard and fast and deep, not coming out of me so much as moving inside of me. I watched as his already firm muscles began to become delineated, his neck arched and his breathing rasped over my neck.

Seeing how I made him, I was almost ready to shatter again. He moaned, “How do you want me to come?” I immediately knew I wanted to feel it gush inside of my wetness… and told him so. “In me, PLEASE. Come in me. I want to feel your cock pour out it’s cum inside of me.” He began to strive in earnest now, pushing himself in over and over, rubbing his chest against my tits. I reached down and grasped his clenched buttocks, pulling him into me harder and harder. It was there, in my grasp, my eyes closed and watched the sparks behind my lids. I felt it then, as he pushed his dick in me HARD. His cock began to shake, and vibrate. I felt the muscles as they pushed out gobs of cum into my womb; I felt each spurt his cock made. It threw me up and over the edge of my orgasm before I realized it was there. When I came back to reality, his hard warmth was resting on me; his breath was still coming in pants that matched my own.

We refreshed ourselves and spent the rest of the day in sexual bliss, adoring each other’s bodies and prodigious appetites. Before I returned him to the airport that evening, he had made a new record of 3 orgasms for himself and 14 for me… and made plans for another rendezvous. We have since been together again, and his magnificence has yet to be exceeded by any of my other lovers. We have plans for yet another orgasmic marathon (with a head start in the airport stairwell) and the possibility of joining a swingers club to act out our fantasies of multiple partners.

I find that my need still exists, but for a moment of time, it was filled most satisfactorily.

12