A Needed Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Removing her fingers from her now dripping slit, she placed a hand on each cheek and spread her ass wide so she could watch his expression in the mirror as he got a wonderful view of her very tight, pink, and naughty ass. Taking one of her fingers, slick with all her juices, Angela slowly let one hand trail down her crevice and back up again teasing the trail to her backdoor. Smaller and smaller circles she made, until she was poised directly over her forbidden entrance and then pressing lightly, just barely inserting the tip of her finger into her ass, repeating the routine over and over again and again building the tension between the two of them to new levels. Finally, when it looked like neither of them could take anymore, Angela's wanton expression turned into a plea for release. Quickly turning back over to sit up with her legs splayed wide apart, she furious fingered herself as her ecstasy made a small pool beneath her. Her eyes now locked backed on the stranger, she tore her bra off over head, and then silently mouthed, "Cum on me" to the stranger.

I came with the stranger and Angela,hot fluid shooting out and all over her neck and breasts, running down to her stomach; her thighs quaking, gripping her hand below, her head thrown back in an inaudible scream.My fantasy slowly started fading away as the glow overtook me and I eased back onto the bed. I glanced over at the clock, tired and out of breath. It starkly read 10:30 a.m. in the dim light of the room mixed with dull green glow of the numbers on its face.

"Fuck going to the golf course today," I thought to myself.

12