A Needed Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
Dinner with a friend becomes interesting and leads to more.
12.2k words
4.74
28.4k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apologies to the readers for how long this next chapter has taken to complete. It has been a very tumultuous couple of years and I am now trying to finish this story. It is unedited, so forgive any grammar errors, I hope these do not detract from your enjoyment of the story. The concluding chapter is already underway and hopefully will be complete soon. Please leave comments to let me know how I can improve as a writer, what parts are most interesting to you and what you'd like to see in the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had closed my eyes for just another moment, lingering in the bliss as much as I could when I felt Angela rise off the bed. The sounds of her shuffling and the running water told me she had headed back into the bathroom, for what I could only assume was a quick attempt to freshen up and un-dishevel her from our fun.

Knowing I needed to get up as well, I reluctantly sat up and began deciding what I needed to wear. Angela had said the place wasn't too formal and that I only needed to match her so I settled on a nicer pair of dark jeans and a black button down shirt that I could roll the sleeves up on. It was one of my favorites and Angela always gave me plenty of compliments when I wore it. I was about to throw all this on, when I got a naughty idea.

Angela was still in bathroom, so I quickly threw my boxer briefs back in the suitcase and pulled up my jeans. The material was soft enough that I knew it wouldn't chafe being bare underneath and, depending how things went, I knew I could tease her mercilessly while we were out if I told her at the right time. She had always had a thing for guys that didn't wear underwear, a convenient fact that I had found out while we dated, but had never bold enough to try until now. Whenever I had asked her about it, she had always been somewhat coy, only replying that it made her feel incredibly dirty to know she was next to someone who went bare under their clothing.

Buttoning up my shirt, Angela exited the bathroom and I saw her eyes light up when she saw what I had chosen. She looked absolutely stunning once again with everything back in place, as though a few minutes prior she had not sucking and deep throating my cock while masturbating herself at the same time. I knew my choice was having exactly the effect I wanted when I watched her slowly wet her lips with a long, pronounced lick of her tongue.

"You almost ready to go?" I asked, as though everything was normal.

"Yes," she replied with that wonderful smile spreading back across her face. As I crossed the room to throw on some light cologne, I felt her hand firmly smack and grab my ass.

We quickly left the room and headed down to the car for the drive to dinner. It was going to be almost thirty minutes to get there in traffic at this time, and I was already pretty hungry from the day's events. Angela, for her part, was still slightly buzzed so she hardly noticed that when she climbed into the SUV and sat down that her skirt had risen almost all the way up to her crotch giving me a wonderful of her very tiny, silky, black panties. I let my eyes linger on that wonderful sight as I slid the engine into reverse and prepared to leave.

After a few texts back and forth, Angela announced excitedly that Kate was also on her way and running a few minutes late too, which was probably a good thing. The traffic we encountered was horrendous and I was becoming somewhat annoyed as various cars repeatedly cut me off. There seemed to be no end to the rudeness of driving in rush hour.

"You doing ok, honey?" Angela asked sweetly, placing a gentle hand on my arm. I hadn't noticed, but I was tapping furiously on the console as we waited for things to start moving again. It was six o'clock and we were supposed to be meeting Kate in ten minutes, and were at least 15 minutes away from the restaurant without the traffic.

"Yeah, I'm fine babe," I replied. "I just hate driving in all this traffic and can never figure out why some people think it's ok to be this rude. God, some of these assholes don't even have the courtesy to wave or put on a blinker."

"Aww sweetie, don't worry. It'll be ok. Kate is running a little late too so remember we're fine," she said in a very soothing voice. "How about if I tell you something fun that happened today?"

"Um sure," I said as cars began slowly moving again, trying to keep the annoyance from my voice.

"So after the spa today I came back and showered and went to the hotel bar. I'll bet you never guess what happened there." I was slightly intrigued but focused on all the traffic. Remembering what had happened at the pool though, I decided to play along, wondering the whole time if my suspicions were correct.

"Well," she started, "I had just gotten my first drink and sat down in one their big comfy leather chairs. I had caught several guys staring at my legs and tits when I had to lean over the bar to order my drink. Since I was enjoying the attention and the feel of that cool leather on my legs, I wanted to tease them a little bit. So I would slowly cross and uncross my legs, watching them strain to keep from being too obvious as they tried to catch a peek up my skirt while still carrying on a conversation with their wife, or girlfriend, or friend. I kept letting the skirt drift up my thighs until my panties were almost showing. It was incredibly hot, knowing that I had that much power over them. Feeling their eyes and desire, knowing they were fucking me in their mind and yet couldn't ever touch me.

"Then, this insanely handsome guy walked in wearing just a pair swim shorts and a Hawaiian shirt. I normally don't like that kind of thing, but there was just something about him, sweetie. You know how I can get. His hair was still a little wet, like he'd just come from the pool and, as I was admiring him fetch a drink from the bar, I felt a hand on my shoulder. A soft voice whispered that I was doing a good job teasing the shit out of the boys, but I could still do better. This beautiful woman sat down across from me wearing a completely sheer red sundress, and she had nothing on underneath it. I could totally see her hard nipples through the material as she smirked while I took her all in. We chatted for a bit and she introduced herself as, 'Cindy'. She told me she had seen me teasing the boys, but that there was still more I could do."

I smiled to myself as Angela told me more of the encounter. Feeling a bit bold myself, I asked, "What kinds of things did she suggest?"

Angela laughed a little and bit her index finger mewing, "Maybe I'll show you later if I'm drunk and bold enough." Then she continued jokingly, "But don't interrupt me. So as we sat there chatting, she did the most crazy thing ever Tom. After making sure she had some guy's attention, which was very intent on chatting with his wife, she uncrossed her legs, spreading them just past her shoulders and we could both see all the way up her dress. Tom, she wasn't wearing any panties and just stayed that way, her eyes totally locked on him. As I turned to look over my shoulder at him, I could swear he was straining not to cum in his pants. I was struggling not to finger myself right then." She paused for a moment, "Oh god, I'm still sooo horny."

I knew exactly what she meant and how that guy must have felt. The images from earlier at the pool came flooding back and I felt myself growing hard and pressing against the soft material of my jeans. "What else happened?" I asked sensing there was still more to the story.

"Well eventually that guy in the swim shorts and Hawaiian shirt came over and introduced himself as 'John', Cindy's boyfriend. We kept chatting for a while and shared a couple of drinks. Apparently they are an 'open' couple and love to play games, teasing strangers, pushing people's boundaries, and seeing exactly what they can get them to do. They gave me their room number and invited us to join them. God, that would be so exciting to play a game with someone. Can you imagine, Tom?" her voice trailed off at the thought, the realization dawned on both of us that we had arrived at the restaurant.

For my part, I wanted to stay in the car for a moment and will my throbbing erection back into submission so I didn't look like a complete perv getting out of the car. Angela wasn't having any of it though and nearly squealed with delight that we had finally arrived, at last getting to see her long-time friend.

The parking for the restaurant we were headed was in back so we had to walk around the block to get to the front. The warm air was coupled with a nice breeze though, therefore, it was not too oppressive as we exited the car and strolled down the street. For an area in the middle of the city, it was relatively nice. Trees, filled with decorate white Christmas style light, lined the brick sidewalk lending a turn-of-the-century feel, though the building architecture with false Roman columns and flower entwined, plastic gazebo arches betrayed a more modern construction. Still, I had to admire the detail they put into an area like this.

"OH MY GOD, THERE'S MY HOT ASIAN SLUT!!!" cried a voice in delight as we rounded the corner.

"YOU DIRTY MEXICAN BITCH!!!!" squeaked Angela back. The sound of their heels simultaneously clicking as they ran to embrace each other was quickly followed with what to me sounded like unintelligible cries of joys, but might have actually been a conversation. Truthfully, to this day, I still do not know. But from the smiles, the hugs, and the jumping up and down, it was clear to anyone that despite the rough sounding greeting, these were two long-parted friends, finally seeing one another again.

Now, as one might have guessed already from the unique greeting, Kate is not what any person would ever call "reserved". It is, perhaps worth a moment, to more accurately paint a picture of who Kate is and how she and Angela came to know one another. Kate and Angela first were introduced to each other in college, as can be so common at large schools. Their first semester, they had both chose to stay on campus and through the lottery draw had ended up being roommates. Unlike so many other assignments, Kate and Angela cliqued immediately and became the fiercest of friends by the end of the first term. They shared everything, and Angela always emphasized but never elaborated on what exactly "everything" meant, only that they kept nothing from the other. Rooming together for the entire four years, they were sad to find jobs took them to different areas of the country, but always managed to stay in touch. Kate had been Angela's maid of honor at our wedding and likewise Angela did the same for Kate's.

As for Kate, well, I guess she could best be described as...sassy. Easily three to four inches shorter than Angela, what she lacked in height, she offset with the boldness of her mouth. Kate could easily have made a sailor blush with some of the things that came off her tongue. Her flippant gestures and the way she never cared what anyone thought were incredibly sexy. Never daring to tell Angela, it was a lucky thing that we were already engaged when I first met Kate. I never could have imagined meeting anyone more lovely than Angela, but from the first day I laid eyes on Kate, I was in awe of how gorgeous she was. Although Kate was shorter, her body was intoxicating. Her legs were long, smooth, and very athletic for her frame, a credit to her love of running and yoga. Like Angela, Kate had the soft waves of long dark brown, almost black hair highlighting just barely discernible Latina features, she had inherited from her mother while her pale skin she received from her father. But most striking of all on her small frame were her amazing breasts and ass. I always had a difficult time not staring because, while not overly large, on her frame, those breasts just seemed to fill any shirt or dress she chose to wear to the point where I couldn't help but stare. If I averted my eyes until she left, I would find them glued on the firmest round ass I had ever seen.

The outfit Kate chose to wear tonight presented the same dilemma as always. Dressed in black silk button-down top, with the top few undone, hinted at the generous amount of cleavage enclosed, while the bottom of the shirt barely touched her waist and parted to reveal the last gem of a taunting belly button ring. She complimented this with a matching pair of black silk shorts that hardly covered her ass and tied in the front with a cute bow. Her stiletto sandals were also of the same color and accented with crystals that added to her dazzling effect.

When the girls had settled down, Kate suddenly noticed me and came running over before crashing into me and mashing those wonderful globes into my chest while throwing her arms around me.

"Are you taking care of my favorite whore, you prick?" demanded Kate with a huge smile.

"You know it!" I replied. "And seriously which one of you isn't a whore?" I quipped back.

"Fuck you, Tom," she snapped back jokingly, but quickly added, "You're right. It is a bit like the pot calling the kettle 'black' isn't it."

"Whatever, you've always been the bigger skank" Angela cried and stamped her foot in mock irritation.

Kate rolled her eyes, "Oh pluh-eeeeeaaase. Is this the crap you tell him? That you're the virginal saint and I'm the filthy hooker. Maybe we'll have to set the record straight over a bottle of wine or tequila tonight." Her tone was still joking and mercilessly goading Angela to refute her. It was a strange relationship they had, but I knew deep down they truly cared for and loved each other like close sisters that neither had ever had. Then I heard Kate whisper before turning around, "Shit you're already married to her, she better be putting out real good; just don't let her ever pull that prude bullshit on you."

After the girls bantered a little more, they hugged once more and we finally went into the restaurant to catch our table. Although it was still relatively early in the evening, there were a number of patrons seated in the interior, so the hostess, who had overhead both girls carrying on outside, asked if we would like to dine outside. I think, much to her pleasure, we agreed.

The exterior patio was quite pleasant in the evening air. Our waiter took our drink order with both Angela and Kate getting a bottle of wine. The pace of service was slow and the girls had plenty of time to begin catching up on everything. They had already downed a glass and a half of wine as I heard them begin to talk about Kate's recent divorce from her husband. Apparently he had completely changed after marriage; demanding that she dress more conservatively, quit her job to stay at home, and more. It was clear from the conversation that he had attempted to completely wreck Kate's confidence, and demean and dominate her into submission, which was probably about the worst thing one could do to someone like Kate. Like clockwork, six to twelve months of this took its toll and the two separated before trying to work things out, at which point it only got worse. The divorce had been finalized just a few months ago, but Kate was still recovering from the emotional price of it all.

"You just need to get some of your confidence back, sweetie," Angela said consoling. About that time our food arrived, looking and smelling heavenly. The girls had each ordered a special from the catch-of-the-day menu and it looked marvelous. The seared fish lay over a succulent blanket of rice with an assortment of colorful vegetables. Mine was no exception either. The lobster, although not caught that day, was so tender and juicy, I couldn't help letting out a deep sigh of pleasure as the flavors popped in my mouth with each bite.

As we continued to dine, Angela and Kate made valiant strides towards polishing off their respective bottles of wine. On their last glass, both made a mock pouting face and giggled, clearly feeling its effects and settled back into their conversation from earlier. I had drifted off from the events at the table to admire the setting sun when I felt Angela's foot nudge me roughly under the table and her Kate's voice say, "And just how am I supposed to get my confidence back after that asshole went and wrecked it all?"

"You just have to remember how beautiful you are and how it feels to be admired," said Angela. "And nothing does that quicker, than watching men fall all over themselves for you."

"Oh Jesus," exclaimed Kate in a somewhat exasperated tone. "What do you know about that now that you're married? It doesn't matter for you anymore, you have Tom."

"Thanks," I quipped, shooting Kate a playful hurt expression.

"I know it still feels exhilarating to see that look in a man's eye all full of lust. Knowing that he's undressing you in his mind and trying hard not to let you know he's getting hard and thinking of bending you over and fucking you senseless."

"Really," said Kate sardonically. "What did you go off and do Angie, flash some random guy your panties or tits and watch him try not to cum?"

Angela's silence was more than incriminating. I knew she had only told me part of what had happened today, but between her silence and biting her lower lip, she may as well have screamed that she'd been up to something.

"You little slut!" cried Kate softly and smiling. "What did you do?"

Angela recounted part of her day earlier at the bar, leaving out some key details, notably the effect of Cindy on her and them inviting us to join them. As I watched Kate's expression though, I could tell she knew she wasn't getting the full story. But she nodded and played along for now.

"Come on, Kate. Watch, it's not that hard," she said. Then rather quickly, she remembered I was sitting at the table, "Oh uh Tom, is it alright if I'm alittlenaughty right here?"

"As long as you still come home with me," I chuckled.

"Watch," she said, turning back to Kate. Angela's cheeks were a little flushed so I knew the alcohol was kicking in, but I didn't expect what came next. Grabbing the sides of her skirt, she pulled it low onto her hips, until her delicious ass was almost showing. Then, tucking her thumbs into the waistband of her panties, she let the string rise up so it could clearly be seen that she was wearing a tiny G-string as it peeked out the back and sides. "Call the waiter over," she said to me. "And when he gets here, Kate, start talking to Tom."

As if on cue, as the waiter approached, Angela pretended to clumsily drop something and bend over while seated. Since he was approaching from behind her, he had a terrific view of her luscious ass and G-string. Kate played her part pretending to talk to me about something inane. Angela meanwhile, took her time retrieving whatever she had "dropped", wiggly her ass seductively in the chair trying to force her skirt even lower without being too obvious. The waiter tried to keep his composure, but a large smile had spread across his face. When Angela popped back up, seemingly oblivious, she asked very sweetly, "Could we get our check please?"

"Uh sure thing," he said fumbling into his apron for the bill and setting it on the table. At just that moment, Angela made another "clumsy" gesture knocking a fork off the table onto the ground at her feet.

"Dammit," she said.

"No worries. I'll get it," he said.

I realized then this was the entire setup she had been going for. Right as he knelt down, Angela uncrossed her legs and spread them just wide enough that he would have a clear view right up her very short skirt to her thin panties. I imagined that after everything already happening today, they were probably soaking wet, and if he was close enough, he might even be able to smell her sweet arousal. To ensure he was hooked, she said offhandedly, "Do you offer any discounts?" And it worked like magic.