A Needed Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up painfully, looked her directly in the eyes and said pausing between each word, "Fuck. Yes." Then I turned sideways so they could both see my dick pressing against jeans and sat back down smiling.

"Oh my god, Angela you never mentioned you get all that to yourself," Kate said biting her lower lip. "Holy shit!"

Angela and I both laughed out loud at Kate's surprise and began to tease her. Not wanting to lose momentum though after Angela's story, I turned to Kate and asked, "So what's it going to be?"

"Well, hell!" she exclaimed, "I don't have any story or secret that's going to compare with that. What's in your dirty mind, Tom?"

I mulled over the idea that was forming in my brain, silently debating whether it was a good idea to push it this early. Angela had told me Kate had a wild side to her back in college, but this was something different now. We were here in public. If it went wrong, we could get caught, and in a best case of the situation, we would only get thrown out of the club and not in jail. But out of the corner of my eye, I caught the gleam in Angie's expression and all my reason and logic suddenly fell away.

"Are you wearing panties?" I asked softly looking Kate directly in the eye. She didn't answer, but a horribly naughty grin spread from cheek to cheek as she tilted her head to side inquisitively. "Then your challenge Kate," I continued, "is to switch out your panties for Angie's. You'll wear hers and she'll wear yours for the evening."

Kate clapped her hands and laughed while Angela just stared incredulously at me. "But I never said if I was wearing panties to begin with Tom." Turning to Angie, she said, "But damn girl, you were right he does mean 'anything'." Then back to me, "Well I'm not wearing someone else's panties, but I'm also not drinking a shot because I have an idea. Come on, bitch!" Kate snapped jokingly at Angela as she rose to her feet practically dragging Angela out of the chair. "We'll be right back!"

Before I could protest, the girls ran off in the direction of the club's restrooms. My mind was jumbled a bit from the alcohol, but more from the abruptness with which they had run off. What the hell Kate could have in mind, I wondered. I didn't have to wait long.

My phone buzzed several moments after I lost sight of them. The buzzing was slightly uncomfortable because the pockets on the jeans were not terribly large and the material had bunched them together. I pulled out my phone and saw that it was a text from Angela, so I quickly opened it and my jaw dropped. The text was a picture of two of the finest asses I had ever seen side-by-side. Black silky material of nearly identical G-strings ran up their crevices before spreading out in a thin to wrap around their waists. Both looked so firm, I felt myself straining against my jeans. Moments later, another text arrived and it said,We're going to take our panties off, but since we're breaking the original dare, if you can guess who is who from the picture, Kate said she has a surprise for you.

I opened the picture back up and stared hard at it. It was difficult to focus on deciphering who was who because all my brain kept thinking about was how it would look to have each of the asses bent over a couch or table as I fucked it. Doing my best to still my racing, and now, very horny thoughts, I resumed my inspection of the photo. Despite everything, they looked almost the same. But then I saw it. A small freckle on one of the cheeks for the person on the right. I didn't recognize it. For all the times I had spent caressing and kissing Angela's back and allowing my hands to roam, through all the more forceful and sometimes almost violent lovemaking, I didn't once recall ever seeing a freckle. Some might call it a guess, but I knew, deep down in that place somewhere between my gut and my spine, I felt that conviction and so I texted back,Left – Angie, Right – Kate,and then hit send.

Moments later the girls reemerged from the bathroom, giggling as they walked back towards the table. Each had a fist tightly balled up as they made their way back through the crowd, their smiles growing wider. When they got to the table, Angela sat down first and quickly crossed her legs followed by Kate doing the same. They looked at each other and nodded, then stretched out their hands and opened them letting a very tiny crumbled piece of silk fall onto the table between the shot glasses and the tequila bottle.

I decided to press my luck a little further and leaned in over the table, "How do I know these are yours?"

Angie and Kate exchanged a glance and then each slid forward. Angie picked up the pair she had dropped, letting it dangle from her index finger and pressed the wet crotch up to my nose as I inhaled deeply.

"Don't you recognize the smell of my hot, wet pussy Tom?" She asked in deep and sultry voice, dropping her tiny G-string back onto the table. "Or do you need more proof?" At this, she arched back and uncrossed her legs, spreading them well past the width of her shoulders. Her skirt rode up to reveal her beautiful, bald, pink pussy was glistening in dim light. I had never seen Angela's shaved before, and the sight was magnificent.

Kate followed in a similar fashion, holding her panties up for me to inhale too. "Notice how mine smell different Tom? Or do you need to be sure?" Without waiting for my reply, she took my hand and slid it into the back of her shorts and then around the front. Sure enough, she was no longer wearing panties.

Angela quickly picked up the bottle and poured herself and Kate a shot, which they quickly downed. "Ready for the next part?" asked Kate smiling.

"Sure," I said, not noticing that I had slid forward to the edge of my seat.

Kate motioned to Angela in a come-hither gesture with a single finger. Both girls slid forward and Kate gently brushed Angela's hair with her hand exposing her neck. Their lips parted as Kate's hand slid behind my wife's neck and I watched as they kissed. It was soft at first. Kate planted small kisses on Angela's mouth, light and quick. But it soon grew more intense. Kate dove into her neck savagely reaching up with her other hand to grope Angela's breast through her corset. The onslaught continued, with first Kate and then Angela driving their tongues into each other's mouth. Their bodies began writhing in unison as their passions rose. Suddenly, Kate released her hold on Angela's neck and placed both hands on my wife's breasts shoving herself and Angela back into their chairs almost breathless.

Kate's eyes met mine with a conquering and challenging stare as she gasped for air. Angela was flung back into her chair, wiping her mouth with one hand and trying to compose herself. "Does that make up for me altering your challenge, Tom?" she asked with a touch of defiance.

"Yes," I replied trying to sound calm and not half as horny as I was.

"Well then," said Kate almost unbroken from her previous thought, "what's it going to be? Do you have balls to try a challenge that I can come up with or are you gonna be a pussy again and tell us something lame?"

I looked to Angela and then met Kate's gaze evenly, and intoned almost coldly, "Bring it. What challenge do you have me?"

Without missing a beat, she licked her lips and said, "I want to see your cock. Right here. Right now. Unbutton those jeans and let it out."

Holy fuck!I thought. I hadn't counted on this at all. I pushed the both of them, but hadn't even considered them coming back. My shock must have been apparent, because I caught Angie sitting back and smiling smugly to herself. Her words from earlier were echoing in my head that I too might be in for a lot.Did Angie plan this? Did they come up with this crazy idea when they darted away to the bathroom?I was stunned into inaction, but I knew I had to move. No, I needed to do something. I could see Kate's eyes ablaze. Hungry. Waiting.

Almost unconsciously I reach down to the buttons on my pants and began to undo them. I could feel my throbbing member pulsing nearly in unison with the music and pressing into the material aching to be free. My eyes roamed quicker and quicker around the bar as each button came undone. The curtains obscured us to some degree, but as the lights swirled around, I knew if anyone was looking at us they would undeniably see what we were doing. I should have been ashamed and more nervous, but instead I was growing even harder as the last button popped free. I languidly pushed a hand in and grabbed my dick, then in one smooth motion, let it spring into the open.

The look on Kate's face was priceless. Her jaw just hung open and her eyes went wide. I am not huge, but I am also not ashamed of my size. At just under seven inches, it's nothing to brag about in length. However, I also know I make up somewhat for the lack of length by having an enormous girth that's only slightly narrower than a soda can. Angie bit her tongue through her parted lips, uncrossed and crossed legs quickly, a clear sign that she was getting very horny, at my display.

Now the game was really on and I knew it. Angela took the next round and decided with truth. I was about to ask something, when Kate blurted out, "Did you ever tell him what your dorm nickname was and how you got it?"

Angie's face, already red from the alcohol, flushed crimson with a mixture of embarrassment and anger. She grabbed the bottle and practically forced Kate to do a shot, while she downed yet another. After a moment, it came out as a whisper, "Anything Angela". Another brief pause, and then she continued, "Because I would doanythingwithanyoneif Kate dared me to."

That's when I realized what she meant. Angela had never been shy about sex since we'd dated and been married, but it was all very tame. The parts that weren't consisted mainly of her teasing me about things she might do. I became so distracted by my mind excitedly racing with a flurry of naughty thoughts about what things she had done, that I hardly noticed my cock was so hard it was actually leaking precum.

The next round, Angela was out for vengeance against Kate after she accepted another challenge. Kate ended up losing her bra and Angie made her take off right there where she sat. She finished by throwing it on the table and then playfully attacked my wife, undoing the top two clasps on her corset claiming that fair is fair. When she began to protest, Kate smiled and said that since she left out the exact details of how she got her name this would suffice.

The next several rounds passed in quick succession as the shots and challenges kept rolling. By the end, Kate's shirt was only held together by a single button in the center. Her taut stomach was teasingly showing and every movement nearly caused her unbounded breasts to spill out into the open as they swayed and shook under the thin fabric. The constant motion had made her nipples strain against the material so hard; they looked as though they were attempting to cut through for release. Angela hadn't faired any better. She had two clasps left on her corset and all the playful teasing and fighting with Kate had pushed her small breasts upward so that now her nipples pressed into the lace material. Her dark areolas were silhouetted and her tossed hair gave her the appearance of a mischievous and deviant far Eastern sex nymph that most men, or women for that matter, could only dream of glimpsing.

During this round, the game had come back to me, and since we were all pretty drunk at this point I decided to spice things up a bit and try something different. "Alright," I said, "this one is for both of you, which would you prefer to do: truth or a challenge?" The girls answer was almost instantaneously in favor of the challenge. "Well," I continued, "since I am here with cock out, let's see what we should do. Angie, since you have a skirt on, undo all the buttons on it and hopefully it'll hang on. Kate, because you're wearing shorts and fair is fair, undo the ties, release the clasps and undo the zipper."

Angie stood up first. "Like this," she said in deep, enticing voice and a sultry look in her eyes. Her hands came slowly to her waist and undid each button with particular care. Then, she rolled down the open flaps creating a deep V-shape that stopped just above the cleft of her pussy. It was clear from the bit of shadow, that she had just shaved, and, that other than the skirt, there was nothing between anyone else and her most intimate regions.

Kate, likewise, rose slowly and let one hand caress her thigh in delicate strokes as she reached for the ties. Grasping the ribbon, she began to pull at its length loosening the waistband on her shorts. When the first was undone, she turned toward Angela and placed the other ribbon in her teeth, and spun away as though she were a delectable present that was being unwrapped by her best friend's mouth. Facing me again, she undid the clasps on her shorts and pushed the zipper down. Unlike Angie's display, Kate's clothing was not as forgiving. As the zipper went down and the front opened up, the silky material gave way to reveal her recently waxed region and the top of her metal piercing. There was no mistaking anything now and the look in Kate's eyes was one full of lust, excitement, and boldness.

"My turn!" squeaked Angela. Before her friend could object, she grabbed her arm and pulled down onto the couch with a plop. The girls leaned in close whispering and giggling behind a flurry of hands and gestures. As she licked her lips, Kate's mouth broke into a wide, prowling, hungry smile and her eyes drank me in as she stared longingly at my cock while my wife continued on in hushed tones. Finished, Angela began to sink back when Kate leaned with, what appeared to be, a quick quip. My wife's lit up with excitement and she nodded. "Ok Kate and I have decided that your next challenge is you aren't allowed to cum or touch. If you do, you'll have to walk out of this club with cock on display for everyone. "

I started to protest and ask for an explanation or what was even going on, but I was cut short as Kate rose up out of her seat, walked over directly in front of me, and squatted down between my legs and cock that was hanging out. Realizing what was about to happened, I quickly glanced over at Angie to see she had hiked up skirt, placed both feet wide on the couch, and was sucking on her fingers. Even in this light, I could see her pussy was drenched.

"Remember," Whispered Kate, "no cumming or touching." Without another word, she grabbed my cock and immediately drove her hot, wet mouth over my entire length. I felt my tip hit the back of her throat, the muscles flexing and releasing as she held me there. Her lips began a very light sucking action around my base, while her moist tongue rolled back and forth on the underside of my shaft. With the fingers of one hand, she formed a tight ring around my base with her undulating lips, while the other was gently tugging on my balls.Holy shit!I thought. Angela was amazing at sucking on my cock and had driven me to untold heights through blissful orgasms before, but Kate was on an entirely different level. As she eased up off my dick, the tight ring she made with her fingers followed along my entire length. With just the tip in her mouth now, I felt her tongue swirling around the head, timed in unison with long strokes from her hand up and down my shaft. Her tongue would quickly, flick the sides and top, and then slow down again. Other times, she would roll her tongue in agonizing circles, driving me crazy, and causing me to try to force myself deeper into her mouth. But with a steady hand on my stomach, Kate kept me pressed firmly in the seat and her tongue would latch to the underside of my tip, hammering back and forth until my legs felt weak. Over and over and over, she continued this slow, hot, wet dance. I could the pressure steadily building and I was rock hard.

Looking up, I realized Angela wasn't helping and was lost in her own world of lust. Watching us, she was sucking on her finger in time with Kate. Her pouty lips made those manicured nails disappear and her smiling red face from the alcohol framed by raven locks of hair were an intoxicating site. When I felt Kate diving down on my cock, Angela plunged her finger as deep as she could into her mouth.

On and on, it went. Angela had become even bolder now, shoving two fingers deep inside her. I tried to concentrate on watching her to keep from cumming in Kate's mouth, but found Angie's show just as exciting. My wife's juices were clearly leaking out her, dripping deep down into her crotch and pooling on the couch. Her other two fingers were curled deep, making me wonder where, exactly, they were probing.

"Oh god, Kate" I stutteringly mumbled. "You're...going...to...ugh...have...oh god...to stop...fuuuuck." I was pleading and squeezing myself so hard right then not to burst. Kate dove down, one more time and I felt her lips massage the base of cock. Her tongue was undulating back and forth, rocking side to side, and she just held me there. I stared down and saw her eyes, staring back at me, begin to water slightly. Tearing my gaze away and to Angela, I saw her fingers completely buried all the way to her knuckles, her hand rocking hard against her entire slit.

In unison, Kate released my member from her mouth, while Angela withdrew her fingers from her pussy. A long line saliva hung from my pulsing tip to Kate's open, pouty mouth, connecting us, even though we were now thankfully, but unfortunately, separated. Angela's fingers looked slick and moist in the pale as she held them up, looking at them and then me. Spreading her fingers wide, her wetness created and translucent web that she eyed for a moment. Without another moment's hesitation, she gently plunged them into her mouth and only removed them once they were completely clean.

The two girls exchanged smug, drunken looks as they sat back down on the couch, satisfied in their skills and work. I knew it was my turn as their gaze fell on me, but I also felt a shift in the mood. Our game had awoken long dormant desires and passions that now crept beyond the bounds of this tryst and place. We needed to leave, but it was my turn. And I'd be damned if I was going to let them get away so easily.

"One last round before we leave?" I inquired, noticing how both girls seemed to leap at the idea that things were moving with a current of their own. They nodded together, smiling in a way that only females can with that mixture of hesitance, eagerness, and an intensely defiant, deep pull that brewed of barely contained sexual energy.

"Very well," I said reaching down to grab the panties off the table. I took note of the bra and decided to leave it. It would be an intriguing token that hinted at the mystery of this night for whoever found it. "Your challenge is, you are both to get free drinks as we leave, but it will be the sluttiest exit this club has ever witnessed. Angela, get one of the guys behind us to give you their drink and finish it. Kate, you'll have to do the same, but at the bar. As a thank you to each of them, make sure they know you're not wearing panties anymore in whatever way you chose. And, since you gave me the same restriction, no cumming and no touching."

Once again, girls exchanged glances and a most devious gleam appeared in their expression. Rising simultaneously, the girls began to part for their respective tasks and I began to doubt whether this was a good idea or not. My raging and throbbing member though won over, and I realized I still needed to tuck it back in, albeit rather painfully.

Angela reached her table first, since it was closer than bar, and immediately went to work. The crowd of guys and several women there appeared to be loosely formed as couples. One had his back towards our table and appeared to be alone, and this was the one chosen as Angela's target. Her eyes burned hotly and intently as she strode in pouncing fashion closer to him. On the outskirts of the conversation, he appeared mildly interested as he sipped a large glass of what appeared to be whiskey.