A Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
Caught in the act and now I have to follow up.
1.3k words
4.24
44.6k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Chapter One, I was caught spying on my beautiful neighbor as she is pleasuring herself in her hot tub! She doesn't know who I am yet but she knows that someone is there because I had let slip a moan as I too approached an orgasm just as she was nearing hers. Bummer! That's not part of the plan. You're never supposed to get caught!

Too late now and she calls out "Who is there?" "Come out here where I can see you, or I'm calling the cops!"

I have no choice; I can't get back to my house without being seen and I surely don't want to get picked up by the cops. Knowing there is no way out, I slowly stand and while trying to stuff my hard cock back into my pants before she can see it, walk around the edge of the trellis.

David! What are you doing there? Are you spying on me? No answer. Come over here right now and tell me what you're doing or I'm calling the cops. I may anyhow and you have no other choice so Do it!

As I walk the 10 feet to the tub I can see her eyes are traveling up and down my body. It's like she's undressing me and I know she can see my cock. Not as hard as it used to be but still it's making a lump in my pants. I'm trying not to look and try keeping my eyes looking down and away. It is not an easy thing to do because with her sitting up, I can see her tits just below the surface and they look so inviting...

Finally I reach the edge of the hot tub and am standing there waiting to see what she is going to do. From this angle, looking down is not such a good idea! It gives me a perfect view of her tits and I can see her long legs slightly open. There is a shadow from somewhere and I can't see the tops of her legs, but I do know what is hidden. My cock gives a small lurch as she moves slightly and now I can see everything! Her pussy is completely shaved and it looks so smooth there in the water. My dick is getting harder and the bulge is now very obvious.

Rachel asks me two more times; "What were you doing there?" before I realize she is speaking to me and I jump back a little. "Move closer, I want to see the pervert that has been watching me!' Did you enjoy the view? Was it good for you? Did you cum? Tell me! She has me now and I can't stop myself; and answer: Yes, Yes and No not yet!

At the she tells me good, then take off your clothes, all of them, right now. When I hesitate she tells me again that if I don't do what she wants she is going to call the cops. With that as an option, I see no way out and start removing my clothes. Telling me to hurry, I can see that her hand has moved back between her legs and is slowly rubbing her pussy again. She is so beautiful and sexy sitting there fully exposed without shame as she makes me take my clothes off. There is no way I can hide my hard cock anymore and it stands straight up against my belly as I finally take off my pants. Dam I'm excited! Yes I've been caught but she doesn't seem too mad and I'm beginning to have some hope of coming out of this without too much damage to my image in the neighborhood.

She hasn't taken her eyes off my cock since I dropped my pants and her next command is to get in the tub with her. I can do that, I think, as I slowly ease into the hot water. It sure feels good on my body. I'm so hot by now that the hot water is not uncomfortable at all and feels dam good on my cock and balls. Rachel is telling me to sit in the seat next to her and suddenly I can feel her hand reaching over and touching just the head of my dick. It really feels good and I push upwards so she will touch more. But that is not her plan because she just as suddenly stands up and sits down on the edge of the tub. Her legs open and she beckons me closer with her finger.

I hesitate just a moment to try and understand what she wants when she snaps her fingers and points to her pussy. "Right here, now!" she says. She tells me she wants me on my knees between her legs and if I still don't understand she tells me she wants me to worship the pussy I had been spying on from the trellis. Now you can get a close look at it and while you're there, LICK IT!

There is no point in arguing anymore and in a flash I'm licking from the bottom to the top of that lovely smooth pussy. And it tastes so dam good. My cock is doing flips from the excitement and I know I won't last long at this rate. Concentrate fool, I say to myself. Give her your best and she won't turn you in. Whatever she wants, she gets, and so I give as good as I can. It must be enough because she's bouncing all over the place and I'm having a hard time staying in touch with her clit now. Finally she is reaching down and holding my face against her as tight as she can and I can feel all her muscle tightening up. She has reached her peak and her orgasm is rushing through her body and I can feel her juices squirting against my tongue. I've never felt a woman release so much juice before. And it tastes good too!

Just as I think she is about to calm down she hollers out "Fuck me now, you fool". I'm not arguing with anything by now and I too stand up and as quickly as possible place the head of my cock against her pussy lips trying to savor the feel of those hot lips. Rachel is having none of that and she grabs my ass and PULLS! OMG, the feel of her hot juicy pussy is heaven as I slide smoothly all the way into her. Awesome and I try to hold still for a second but she is just too hot. DO IT, I hear and start stroking in and out as fast as I can. I knew I wouldn't last too long with all the lead-up to this moment but from the sounds coming from her mouth, I could tell it wouldn't be long for her either!

Faster and faster I stroked and she was meeting me stroke for stroke. I was almost there when she just goes all rigid and it's like all her muscles clamp up. I'm pulled against her again, her hard nipples are poking into my chest and the things her pussy are doing just can't be described. Vaguely I hear her shout she is cumming but then so am I and I'm lost to her. It's minutes before we even start to relax from that high! What a woman! I just hope that I have measured up.

Finally we separate and I start to get out of the tub, but she stops me and says please won't you stay. It's been so long since I've had a real man and I promise I won't turn you in... If you do as I ask that is. This time it's not so much of a threat; more of a request and how could anyone refuse a woman as beautiful as Rachel!