A Neighbor in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After two hours, Amanda was ready for a walk through the woods. I followed along with her by my side. She took my hand in hers and we continued our hike. We went around two bends and Amanda stopped. She looked back and forwards before she reached up and pulled my face into hers. Again we kissed and explored our mouths. She pulled back and said, "Am I getting your attention?"

She then walked away and headed back to the pool. I didn't know what Amanda's game was but I knew that she was sending me a message. I finally caught up with her and took her hand in mine. "Holding hands is OK here but not much else."

For the next hour, we sat around the pool until Amanda announced that she was hungry and wanted to fix our dinner.

I asked, "Is there anything you need from the store?"

Amanda told me what she needed and I responded that I had everything at home.

She then looked up with a smile, "I know I have everything for your desert."

Reluctantly we both dressed in a minimum of clothing. Amanda wore only a tee-shirt and I put on shorts and a shirt.

We arrived at duplex at dusk. Amanda had taken her shirt off and was completely nude as she walked from the parking spot to the front door. I immediately stripped off my few clothes and headed for the kitchen. I started to get pans and plates out with the intent of helping Amanda fix our dinner. Amanda came into the kitchen and pushed me out and told me to sit down until dinner was ready.

I worked on some grading while I waited. Amanda called, "Dinner is ready." She stood next to a chair and indicated that I should sit there. When I was seated, Amanda sat down on my legs. She then began to feed us from the one plate of food on the table. For the spaghetti, she used a fork and her fingers for the grapes.

When we were full, Amanda leaned towards me and kissed me on the lips. I noticed that she was real aggressive in seeking to move her tongue past my lips. Instead it was a very soft and sinuous feeling that I really enjoyed. When she pulled away she gave me a smile and looked into my eyes.

"Can we talk?"

"Of course," I said as I looked into her eyes trying to understand what she was thinking.

She then slide closer to me so that her body was in contact with my chest and her thigh pressed into my groin.

Continuing to look into my eyes she started to speak, "Last night was the most wonderful night I have had since I was a little kid. Being in your arms felt so good, I have not slept so sound for many a year. It was all because of you. Your arms and gentle touch made me feel so safe and secure. It was the first time that I felt really wanted by another human since I left home."

Amanda stopped for a moment before continuing. "My adult life has been sort of a mess. I lost my virginity at 14 in the back of a boy's car. Not only did it hurt like hell, he shoot his stuff in me and immediately rolled off of me and got dressed. Because of my first time I waited four years for my second time. I was in college and my roommate Sandy, and I were double dating two guys from one of our classes. We all got along and drank all evening. Things lead us to necking on the couch followed by heavy petting and finally the four of us got naked. The guys got a blanket and laid it on the floor and then carried Sandy and I to the blanket and laid us down beside each other. I reached over to Sandy and took her hand and leaned over and kissed her on the lips. This lead to Sandy and I making out as the guys sat on the couch and watched. After we both came and started to come back to normal. The guys undressed and joined us on the blanket. Sandy and I both were very aroused and were receptive to their feeble efforts at foreplay. Within minutes they were both on their knees with the tip of their erections probing at the entrance to our vaginas."

"They were finally successful and were able to push into us. I found out that Sandy was a virgin when she screamed as the boy broke through her hymen. I was relaxed and enjoyed the experience and for the first time enjoyed a mild orgasm. When the boy deposited his load in my vagina he immediately got off of me and replaced by his friend because Sandy was in no mood to continue. Within seconds another load was in me and I still was not enjoying sex. Sandy and I got dressed and the boys took us back to the dorm."

"Back in the room, Sandy and I undressed and fell onto the bed in each others arms. We slept together all night and through breakfast. I woke up to Sandy touching my breasts. I did not stop her as she moved her hand down between my legs. Reflexively I spread my legs to give her room. She inserted first one then two fingers into my vagina and with her thumb touched my clitoris. I was immediately aroused and enjoyed my first major orgasm at the hands of another."

"When I was calmed down, I returned the favor for Sandy. For the rest of the year, Sandy and I swore off men and enjoyed giving pleasure to the other. During summer vacation, I started dating a boy from my high school and on the third date I was on my back with him between my legs. Fortunately, he was gentle and by the end of the summer I was enjoying sex. Back at school, I had a new room mate who flunked out at mid term and I enjoyed a single room for the rest of the year. I started to date several guys but never felt attracted to any of them. I was invited to a Halloween fraternity party by a guy who I thought was pretty sharp. I dressed up in a French maid costume that showed a lot of skin. I had not been drinking all semester and unfortunately could not hold my liquor. As a result I got drunk and joined in a truth or dare game. It was all tame until I accepted a dare and was asked to kiss my date for two minutes. I leaned over and we kissed for the first time. He patiently waited for a minute and then forced my lips open. His tongue pushed into my mouth and I started to enjoy the sensation of the kiss. By the end of the round one of the other girls had agreed to take off her blouse and sit topless as we continued to play."

"For my next turn, I accepted a truth and was asked who I would like to have sex with.

I jokingly pointed to my date and the game continued. When the game round down, my date and I moved to the make out room in the basement, I was hardly seated before he was trying to get his hand under my bra. I thought what the heck, and did not resist. He pulled my blouse up and in the dim light my breasts were on display for anyone to see. I pulled my blouse down and he moved his hand down and slipped his hand under the waist band of my skirt. Suddenly he was cupping my pubic area and trying to force a finger into my vagina. I kept my legs together to frustrate his efforts. Finally he forced my legs apart and with his strength was able to pull my skirt and panties off. As he pulled his pants off, I tried to push him away but he was too strong for me. He finally had his penis between my legs and was forcing himself into my vagina. I continued to resist until he was fully in me and was forcefully thrusting into me. When he finally ejaculated, I pushed him off pulled on skirt and ran out of the room."

"I cried my self to sleep that night as I realized that I had been with four guys with two of them raping me. I really became sad when I realized that my only orgasm had been at the hand of a woman. For the rest of college I remained celibate and yearned for some love to go with sex. I took a job and for six months worked 60 hours a week to build a career. My boss was very understanding of my efforts and got me several raises and good assignments. I quit and came home the day after he ripped off my blouse and skirt in his office after telling me of my promotion to manager."

"I came home to mother and dad to recover from another disappointing situation with a man I liked and trusted. After a month, I was contacted by my former employer and I explained why I had quit. For the next two weeks, the situation was investigated and the company finally believed my story. I signed a deposition against my supervisor and turned down an offer to return. Instead I took a cash settlement after signing away my right to sue. I used part of the money to furnish the unit next door and to finance my insurance license training and testing. I got a job with a local agent who was a friend of my dad and have enjoyed my work ever since."

"I met Jon, when he came in to get an insurance quote for his new boat. It took several visits to work out the details and when we were done, he asked me out for dinner. Now Jon is a very charming guy and is fun to be with. He is not a lover and it took him three months to convince me that I wanted to spend the night with him. It was a real disappointment for me but he seemed to enjoy it and continued to be nice in the hope that I would let him in my bed again."

"Every thing was fine until the weather warmed up and we started going to the lake. I found out that Jon drank a lot in the boat and I started drinking to cool off. After a month we had joined up with a group of four couples and three single guys. I enjoyed being with all of them and none of them tried anything more than flirting when Jon was around. Finally a year ago, we went to the lake both days and on Sunday, one of the girls got really drunk and took her top off. From then on, the other three girls were hounded to take our tops off. The next week the other two stripped off and I was left alone. I asked Jon what he thought about the situation and he gave me a guy answer that he enjoyed it and if I wanted too, it was OK with him."

"The next week I took my bra off for the first time. Nothing really happened for a couple of weeks. The guys all stared whenever one of his exposed our tits. Three weeks later one of the guys started to really harass me and when Jon was off skiing, he came over to me and started to manhandle my breasts. Everyone laughed except me and the only way I could get him to stop was jump in the lake. Fortunately, he was too drunk to follow me. Later when Jon returned, I told him what happened. Jon and two of the guys with a girl told him that he was no longer welcome."

"The rest of the summer was fine until we had a three day party on Labor Day. On Sunday, I was feeling no pain and started to dance on the back of the boat. I really got into it and using my best stripper moves took off my bra and threw it to my audience. I continued to dance and after mooning the crowd, I pulled my thong down my legs and continued to dance naked. When the song ended and another girl replaced me, I did not bother to at least put on my bikini bottom. Jon finally pulled me over and told me to get dressed. I told him that I wouldn't and was enjoying al the attention. Finally he told me that my pussy was his and he was not going to share it with anyone else. His tone of voice convinced me that I had better get dressed. The rest of the weekend was very tense and Jon did not call me until the following Thursday."

"He must have gotten horny and called to give me the plans for the weekend. Looking back, I should have been embarrassed being naked but I really enjoyed the power I had over the guys as they looked at me and wanted me sexually. I also found out that I could get back at Jon and make him really mad if I striped in front of his friends. Earlier this summer I got mad at Jon and stripped down to get even. I enjoyed showing off and making Jon mad. Every thing was fine until one Sunday, I stripped down just as my boss and his wife pulled up to our rafted boats. Needless to say, I was really embarrassed and could not get my bottom and top back on fast enough. When his wife took off her top, I was relieved that I would probably not lose my job. I took off my top and spent the rest of the afternoon with my boss and his wife."

"She later told me that I looked like I was enjoying myself and told me a story of her dancing several years ago. Anyway, Jon continued to drink and was becoming very abusive towards me and in general was not pleasant to be around when he was drinking. When he moved in with me, it did not get any better and I thought that I would through him out several times. I hesitated because I enjoyed many of the people at the lake and did not want to loose the fun times. This past week, Jon was aroused and forced himself on me during my period. I do not enjoy intercourse when I am bleeding and when on Wednesday he forced me again, I knew that I would get even at the lake. As you know I stripped and refused to get dressed. One of the single guys made some passes in front of Jon and he was really mad as well as drunk. When he yelled at me to get dressed, I yelled back and he threw my swim suit over the side. I was now naked with no suit and we were heading back to the ramp."

"I knew that Jon would really be mad if I did not get dressed until we got to the parking lot. So while several hundred people see my breasts each week, quite a few of them got a look at Jon's private pussy. When he locked me out of my unit, I did not know what to do. I knew you were home and were cool with nudity since I had seen you several times when you walked to your kitchen. So when I knocked on your door, I was looking for some immediate help but I found something else."

"When my folks came over this morning, I told them that I think I found the one for me. They both assumed it was Jon and seemed to be disappointed. I then told them that it was you and they both watched you load the car. I also told them to call Jon's parents and tell them to get his stuff out by tomorrow night. I also told them I would be with you all day and hopefully tonight."

"My folks are OK with my sleeping with men. They can't say anything since I was gestated in six months based on their wedding date and my birthday."

"Now you know all about me. If you want me to leave, just say so. Otherwise, you might be stuck with me."

I looked her in the eyes and pulled her head to my shoulder. "Amanda, I do not want you to leave, I want you to stay because for the first time in my life I want to get know a girl really well."

She moved her head up and we kissed again. After a couple of minutes she jumped up and announced that it was time to do the dishes so she could fix the dessert. I washed and she organized and dried. When we were done, Amanda kissed me again and told me, "I need a few minutes to fix the surprise, so go sit down while I get it ready."

I heard her go into the bathroom before she came back to the kitchen. After a few minutes she, called me back to the table. "Now sit down and cover up your eyes."

I put my hands over my eyes and could hear her moving around. She finally said, "OK, you can look now."

I opened my eyes and found that Amanda was laying on her back on the table in front of me. Her pubic area and lower abdomen was covered with chocolate and strawberry syrups. When I was fully aware of what she was offering, she said, "Here is your dessert. Now there are a few rules before you start to enjoy the goodies. First, be gentle, second the cook needs to get some enjoyment and consider this to be the warm up for the real dessert later in bed."

I leaned forward and began to lick the syrup from her skin. My hands moved up her body and began to massage her breasts. I continued to lick and suck up the fluids and after a few licks I did not swallow and moved up to share the taste with a kiss. It was obvious that Amanda was enjoying my touches and was anticipating my exploring between her legs.

I slid down again and picked up the cherry that was nestled at the entrance to her vagina. I moved back up and fed the cherry to Amanda. While she enjoyed the taste of the cherry, I gently attacked her pubic hair and attempted to clean off the sticky syrup from her neatly trimmed hair. My tongue slid up her slit which was slippery with her juices. I found her clit and gently touched and caressed the center of her sexual being. Amanda abdominal muscles began to tense as I continued to touch her sensitive nub. When I slipped my tongue into her vagina, her body tensed and she let out a sigh of pleasure. I continued to explore her inner folds and her body was reacting to my touch. Her nipples were fully erect and were responding to my gentle touches and a loving pinch between my thumb and fingers.

I continued to lick off the syrup and was nearly done as I inserted first one then two fingers into vagina. By now her juices were flowing down onto the table. Her body bucked her hips off the table when my middle finger found her sensitive spot on the front wall of her vagina. For several seconds Amanda lay back with a wonderful smile that revealed how much she enjoyed my efforts.

After a few minutes of calming, I stood up and leaned over to lift Amanda into my arms. She put arms around my neck and totally relaxed in my arms. I gently kissed her nose and cheeks as I carried her to bathroom. I sat her down on the toilet and started to adjust the temperature of the water in the shower. I leaned down and helped her to stand on her feet as I guided her under the water.

I started to wash off the excess syrup and washed down the rest of her body before I did the same to mine. Amanda was no help and simply stood there in a relaxed stupor. I was also was having my first reaction to being with Amanda. For over 24 hours I had been close to a naked Amanda. For the first time, I was reacting sexually to Amanda's beauty and my erection brushed against her back as I washed and rinsed her body.

I turned off the water and dried Amanda's body. When we were both dry, I helped her to the sink and prepared a toothbrush for her. With my help, she brushed her teeth before moving back to the toilet. As I brushed my teeth, I could hear the gentle splatter of her urine as it flowed from her body. I helped her to stand and took a damp cloth and wiped her pubic area.

With her arm around my waist, I led her to the bed. I helped her to lay back on her side of the mattress. I moved around to the other side and turned the light down to a low level. Amanda continued to lay on her side watching my very move. She had a smile and was obviously very relaxed. I pulled her close to me and positioned her head on my shoulder.

"Thank you; that was the most powerful reaction I have ever had from sex. I am so wiped out that I can not continue on to give you relief. If you want, I will lay back and you can use my body as you want or need."

I smiled and gave her a gentle kiss on the nose. "I can wait, you just enjoy now."

"Thank you for a wonderful day. By the way you passed the test, you really are a keeper."

With that she dropped off to sleep in my arms. I turned out the light and continued to enjoy being with her. I also looked forward to what was going to happen soon. I then closed my eyes and began to dream.

12