A Neighbor Re-born

Story Info
A divorcee coming out of her shell.
6.2k words
4.09
85.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew up in a middle class neighborhood in a large metro area in the upper mid-west. The neighborhood was the kind that you could leave your doors and cars unlocked and everyone knew each other.

Once a year there was a huge block party where the street was closed and people partied to mid-night. Even as a child I would get to stay up and watch the adults have fun. Baby sitters were hired for those under ten years of age. The sitters came from other blocks around the neighborhood so that those in the block that did baby sit could have a night off.

We had a retired couple living on one side of us and a family of four on the other side. John, the husband, was a gorgeous looking guy that could have been a model if had had so chosen but instead was an airline pilot. His wife Robin had been a flight attendant until she had their first son, soon followed by the second son. Robin had that perfect body and made sure she kept it looking good. I was not close to the boys because they were younger than me so I did not have much contact with any of them other than to say, "Hi" when we saw each other and then chatted more when the block party happened each year. Now my mother visited often and my father and mother joined them once a month for a Sunday afternoon of cards. There were four couple that played cards and they would rotate between their respective homes for the monthly games. They would do the potluck thing. Occasionally I would have to deliver the food if it was some oven item.

I am 25, single and living at home with my parents. I work in the payroll department for a large firm. I do not have a steady boyfriend but do date a lot. One night in late spring, I was watching television with my dad. Mom was next door visiting with Robin which was not unusual.

Around nine, mom came home crying. Both dad and I turned and asked what was wrong. She informed us that John had called Robin and said he would not be back and was moving in with his girlfriend in another city that was a hub for the company where he worked. She told us Robin was devastated. I sat shocked picturing them as a perfect couple and family.

The boys were off in college so Robin was alone. Over the next year or so Robin was at our place more so than in the past and other neighbors as well. Mom went next door to give Robin some company from time to time. It seemed it was every other night.

One night at dinner mom said, "Amy, Robin has not ventured out to find a guy or socialize. She just sits, reads and cries. She is still young and beautiful. I think she is afraid to venture out alone. Would you consider some time when you feel right about it to ask her to go out with you and your friends? Maybe between all of you she might feel comfortable and spot a guy but more likely the guys will spot her."

"But mom, gosh, the age difference; she is just a tad younger than you."

"I know sweetie but she does not look her age."

"I will agree with you there mom, she looks ten years younger than she is. God her breasts and hips do not show any signs of having children. I hope I can stay fit like her and you mom after having kids."

"Well Robin and I work at it but she has lost interest since John left. I am afraid she is in a mild depressed state. Take her out once or twice and see where it leads and with the help of your girlfriends who knows."

"Okay mom, I will run the idea by my friends and keep you posted."

"Thanks Amy and I will not say anything to Robin."

Over the next few weeks I talked to my friends about it and my guy friends. Since it was summer time we decided to invite Robin to a sand lot volley ball game at a local bar where there were guys of all ages and where they had dancing when the games were over.

I approached Robin after telling my mom but she refused the invitation. I told mom about it and then mom went and chatted with Robin. Mom came back saying she had changed her mind and would go and was asking how she should dress. I laughed and said, "God mom, sexy of course." Mom laughed and then said, "I told her that I see you in a sleeveless blouse, shorts and sandals when you go and suggested she do the same."

The night before we were to go to the games, I walked over to Robin's place to make sure she had not changed her mind. She admitted she wanted to but the weather was forecast to be nice and she did need to get out in the sun some. I told her I would pick her up at 5:30 PM and she could ride with me.

It was 11:30 PM when we returned home from the bar. Robin was flying on cloud nine and was glowing from the attention that guys from all ages gave her since they noticed she came unattached and the alcohol.

She babbled all the way home about the wonderful time she had and thanked me over and over. I was shocked when she said, "Amy, I feel like a teenager again. I was so shocked to feel a man's thing expand when we danced and he pulled me in close to him. I have suppressed that feeling since John left me. What is bothering me is that the younger they were the more turned on I was getting. My god some were the boy's ages. I should not be telling you this. Please keep it between us okay."

"Sure Robin just between us girls."

"Did any ask you for your phone number or ask about a date?"

"Yes the majority did and they all hoped I would be back to watch more games. Amy, I want to go but I'm afraid to go alone. I hope I can tag along sometime again and I hope it is not inconveniencing you and your friends."

"On the contrary, you fit right in with us and we had a blast. You can come with us anytime."

"Thanks Amy and tell your mom thanks for giving me the push."

We gave each other a hug in my driveway and I made sure she went into her place before going into mine.

In bed I pictured Robin with a 20 + guy, her legs up on a guy's butt who was pumping fast and furious, arching and growling as he delivered his seed deep into her wet pussy causing her body to thrash and scream for more cock.

At breakfast the next morning I had to fill mom in with all the details except my bedtime visual.

That evening I was helping mom with the dishes when Robin came to visit. Mom asked her about the evening before. Robin was still ecstatic and started to fill her in. I excused myself to do some laundry. While in the basement sorting the clothes Robin was still filling mom in on the details. I then began to get warm with my nipples hardening and blood flowing to my pussy lips when I heard Robin say, "Monica, if I had been there alone I would have invited Jimmy home with me to begin to satisfy the feelings he stirred in my pussy. Jimmy made me come to realize that toy you gave me just is not like the real thing. My panties were soaked when I took them off. I hope no one saw how worked up I was. My god maybe they did and that is why so many guys asked me or do you think they could smell my lust leaking?"

"I doubt that Robin. You look a few years more mature than Amy and her friends and they say women in their thirties are at their peak, so I assume the guys wanted to take advantage of that. They know that you know what you want and need."

"I hope you are right Monica. I am wet now thinking of going again with Robin. Thanks for pushing me. Robin sure has a nice group of friends. They made me feel welcome. I wish Alice's friend Roy was not attached to her. He looked like he was well endowed. I sure thought about him in bed. You know I think he might have been undressing me too because I caught glimpses of him looking at me from time to time. Do you think it would be okay if I encouraged him any?"

"Maybe not Robin; let him make the first move. If you connect then it will send a message to Alice that Roy has wandering eyes and cock, so be careful."

"You are right Monica but I am so horny for a real cock my mind is going to mush."

My mind was spinning overhearing the conversation and in particular with mom giving Robin a toy. Was mom using toys? Was dad not satisfying her? Did dad watch mom play with a toy? All these thoughts and listening to mom and Robin made me open my jeans and slip my right hand to the button calling for attention. I placed my left arm on the dryer and leaned on it while I masturbated picturing mom stuffing herself with a dildo.

For some unexplainable reason the orgasm seemed more intense than other times. After two orgasms, I dropped my jeans, tossed the panties into the pile of sorted laundry, used a towel to dry the juices, slipped on the jeans and headed to my bedroom with my mind spinning and on mom and Robin's conversation. It took me some time to settle down.

When I heard Robin say bye to mom I returned to the laundry room to load the dryer and start another load of clothes then returned to the kitchen where mom said, "Well Amy, thanks for bringing Robin out of her shell. I think she will be alright again."

"Your welcome mom; I am glad I could make both of you two happy."

"When will you be inviting Robin again, Amy?"

"I will chat with my friends. I am thinking next week. We had so much fun watching Robin inter-act with the guys after turning several down before we talked her into dancing. She told me that that turned her on and made her feel teenaged again."

"I'm glad because she is a wonderful person and it is nice to see her returning to her normal self instead of that sullen mood."

"Yeah mom it is nice to see her smile and glow."

The rest of the day I wondered about mom and her toys. The curiosity was enough to get me to go peaking through her drawers later when she was gone. I did a quick look but did not see any. I did not disturb anything either. Just the thoughts of mom making herself feel good made me leak.

During the week I wondered about mom and Robin and the toys. I talked with my friends and we agreed to ask Robin to the next week games. We decided to leave it up to Robin if she desired to ride with me or meet us at the game.

Also during the week I discussed Robin with a guy I date off and on. I mentioned to him I would love to overhear her conversation with the guys. He suggested I purchase a hearing device amplifier and tell her it's an MP3 if she asked what it was. I thought that a good idea and purchased one off the Internet.

I asked Robin about riding or driving and she said, "Sweetie if it does not inconvenience you, I'd like to ride with you one more time."

I replied, "It will not inconvenience me in the least. We live next door to each other and let's save some gas."

"Amy I can drive this time or you can drive my car; you drove last time."

"That will work Robin. If either one of us has too much to drink the other can do the honors of getting us home. I will meet you then at the usual time."

The day of the game arrived and I was set with my little listening device. I kept it in my purse until we arrived at the bar. We found my friends and they all welcomed Robin and even the guys that she had danced with the previous time took the time to tell her they appreciated seeing her again and hoping they could dance later.

Once the games were over and we ordered our appetizers the guys started to hit on Robin for dances. At that time I put on the listening device. People seeing it ignored it. It must have appeared as an MP3 device.

I soon figured out how to control the volume and pick out Robin's voice amongst the others that I was hearing. I had the receiver in my blouse pocket and had to be sure my front was facing Robin almost directly to pick her voice out clearly.

I soon came to realize that my plans were failing because when Robin would face away from my direction I lost contact with her voice.

Later maybe an hour before leaving Robin said, "Amy I'd like to have a cook out at my place Saturday and invite some of your friends over for drinks and food. Am I too old to do that? Do you think they would accept?"

"Robin I could invite them and I am sure they would accept for free food and drinks and you can invite those guys that are hitting on you. I am sure they will not refuse."

Robin glowed with embarrassment but said, "Okay we have a deal; you asked four and I will ask four; that will make ten of us. What do you think, Amy?"

"That is a small enough crowd so not to get to out of hand. What time are you thinking?"

"Let's say from two-ish on. That way they can drop in and have a bite and leave or stay. What do you think?"

"I'd think that is a great time. Some may have later dates. I will just invite girls so the guys you invite can chat with them and not need to huddle amongst themselves. What do you think if the girls can invite their boyfriends to join then after six?"

"Thanks Amy you are a sweetie and that suggestion is fine."

Mom and I helped Robin set up for the party Saturday morning. We took her some extra lawn chairs. Mom was smiling at how Robin was acting like a teenager again making sure she was all set for her guest. Dad even made a run for the ice and booze. I was excited to try out my listening device again in a quieter atmosphere.

Two of my friends came to my place first and then we walked over to Robin's. Being it was summer time we all had shorts on and a short sleeve blouse that could be removed when we desired to get some sun. Well even the shorts could be removed and underneath we had bikini swim wear. I had cleared that with Robin the night of the games.

Soon some guys arrived and then the rest trickled in and by 3:30 all of those invited where there socializing; even my parents that gave a security blanket to Robin because of the age differences. Robin became bold after a few drinks and excused herself to chat with everyone, particularly the two guys that were thirty plus.

Not much was interesting in those conversations until I heard Joe say to Bob, "I sure want to sample Robin's ass. She is a hot looking bitch. I hope she is hot in bed as she looks. Damn she has been in my brain since first seeing her."

"I agree buddy. Maybe we could get her to do a threesome with us sometime if she is hot and in need."

"Yeah, like we did Marylyn a few years ago; remember her?"

"Do I ever. She was like a leaking faucet; could not get it to shut off. Too bad she took a job in Florida. I'm jealous of those lucky guys down there."

"Well if we play it cool maybe we can get Robin to be like her if she already isn't."

"In talking with Amy, Robin's husband went off with a flight attendant so we had better be careful and not expects too much to begin. Amy mentioned she has not dated in a year."

"Well she just needs to be turned on. There might be a lot of desire there after she has her first cum by a guy. A guy is always better than a finger or two."

"Whoops her she comes with some fresh drinks."

I heard Bob say, "Sure nice of you to take care of us Robin. Here's hoping Joe and I can do the same for you sometime."

"One never knows when I might need some taking care of guys. Enjoy the drinks and help yourself to more."

Joe said, "I hope that more includes you Robin."

"I take it you guys are horny and want to sample me. I will think on it and maybe desert will be offered later. Ciao."

My nipples hardened hearing that and blood flowed to my pussy lips knowing that Robin gave a hint of allowing one of them to bed her later.

Nothing more of interest happened other than us girls stripped to the bikinis to get some sun. The guys took off their shirts to expose their chest and get some rays also.

Later then after six the a few guys showed and one was Alice's boyfriend Roy. Alice was there and they hooked up but I was noticing Roy's eyes taking glimpses of Robin. I also noticed the bulge in his trousers was larger than normal. I was watching Alice and if she noticed she did not let on.

Robin walked over to Roy and thanked him for dropping by and for him to help himself to the food and drinks. He responded with, "I will try Robin and thanks for tossing the party."

For over an hour I watched Roy and Robin take glances of each other.

Robin had asked me to play music that my age group would enjoy, early in the day. I had selected a popular radio station and it was playing tunes we enjoyed.

Robin approached me around 7:30 and suggested we dance and that maybe some of the guys would get bold enough to ask her to dance if others were dancing. I smiled and said, "Sure Robin."

I asked my friends to dance to get things started. Soon the guys that had enough booze in them began to ask. What shocked me was Roy was the first guy to ask Robin to dance. Alice was dancing with a girlfriend so maybe Roy decided he could get a quick dance in with Robin.

I heard Roy say, "Robin it sure is a nice party and the food is yummy. Would you mind dancing with a young guy? Alice is dancing with her friend and they like the modern stuff and I like to hold a women close when I dance."

"I see Roy. Is that because dancing wakes up your hormones?"

"I'm sorry Robin but yes it does. I like the intimacy of it."

"Well Roy being so honest and sweet with me I will accept your offer when there is a slow tune. Roy I need to ask you a question? Both of us have been looking at each other at the games and here. What are you thinking about when you do that?"

I saw Roy turn brilliant red and then heard, "I will confess if you tell me why you sneak glances at me."

"That is a fair trade; so."

"Alice does not know this but when I was a teenager, I was staying the summer at my aunt's place working on the farm. Her husband had died and she wanted to keep her place, so my folks had me help out. One night she caught me masturbating. When I had settled I heard, 'Young man, I don't want you to waste that stuff. I want you to share it with me.' She walked over to the bed, ran her hand through the semen, wrapped it around my cock and started to masturbate me. I was in shock but the thing grew harder than ever. She sensed I was ready to explode and dropped my cock. I opened my eyes and she was undressing. My heart pounded in my chest as she crawled up on the bed, took the cock and put it at her entrance and slowly lowered herself while moaning all the time. She smiled at me and said, 'Anytime you want to make the delivery I will accept it. I was frozen so she started to move. The feelings came from out of this world if you know what I mean. Every day we would do it. I then slept with her until I left for school and we did it morning, noon and twice at night. Alice can not come close to taking me where my aunt took me and I was thinking..."

"Ahhhh so you replaced you're auntie with me huh?"

"Yes Robin, your body woke up some pleasant memories of mine."

"I see. Well I guess it is my turn to confess. Seeing that bulge at the games has me wondering how big it is and can it please a woman or split her in half?"

"My aunt never complained and always wanted more."

"Well Roy, I will give you my phone number and we can discuss this in more detail later but now how about a dance?"

Roy took her into his arms and pulled her close to him. My mind went to spinning wondering what each of them was thinking. Roy had to smell Robin's intoxicating perfume. They were dancing so close I could not see if Roy had a bulge going but I imagined Robin leaking as she had her head resting on Roy's chest. I bet Roy was enjoying the feeling of Robin's breast pressed into him and wishing it was bare skin. Roy did behave and did not place his hands on her hips. I bet he was picturing them going at it in bed and both of them enjoying it since his aunt taught him a thing or two.

I looked at Alice from time to time and she seemed to be ignoring them.

As soon as the music changed I heard both of them go, "Wow."

Joe was there to ask then for the next dance.

When Roy returned to Alice, I heard, "Wow I'm surprised that you danced with Robin. That was nice of you."

"Well you seemed to be busy and she asked; so I decided to be polite."

12