A Neighborly Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about halfway through "The New Neighbor Ch. 1" by southerngirrl when, during one of my trips to the window, I saw Linda walk back into her bedroom drying her hair with a towel. I once again stood at the edge of the window and watched as Linda moved about the room. She began patting her hair with the towel, her breasts swaying to and fro with her movements. My dick was still rock hard and throbbing from watching Linda before, and reading the stories, and I was imagining sliding it between Linda's big tits when I was startled by Carrie's voice saying behind me, "Why are you in here in the dark?" I nearly shit a brick!

When Carrie walked into the room she saw I was looking out the window and walked over to see what I was looking at. She scanned out the window for a moment and then saw what had garnered my attention. "Oh, you naughty boy," she jokingly scolded, "you're spying on Linda." I was caught! My wife looked down, saw the raging hard-on in my gym shorts, and chided, "You must like what you're seeing," as she moved her hand to the bulge and began running it over the nylon fabric.

"Well, it is a naked woman with big boobs...and I am just a guy..." I said in my defense.

"What would Robert say if he knew you were looking at his wife naked like some kind of peeping Tom?"

I tried to play it off by downplaying it all and giving out a little nugget of classified information disguised as an assumption. "First of all, I'm in my own home, not standing outside their window. I just looked out and saw her right before you came in. To tell you the truth, I think Robert likes to show Linda's boobs off. You've seen the cleavage she's flashing in that picture he has hanging up in their living room(it's from New Year's Eve a couple years back and her dress is showing more cleavage than anything else I've ever seen her wear). He probably wouldn't bat an eye if he knew about this."

"Mmhmm...," she answered, sounding as if she wasn't buying it.

Carrie had been running her hand over the bulge in my shorts the whole time we were talking and said, "Well...let me see if I can help you with this," as she got down on her knees in front of me. Carrie loves giving head, and it was obvious by her actions that she was more turned on than pissed off, which was a good thing. She pulled my shorts down and my erection bounced and swayed in front of her face. Carrie wasted no time taking me into her mouth. I watched as my cock repeatedly disappeared between my wife's lips and then turned my attention to the window again.

I saw Linda, still naked, walking to the dresser get a clean pair of panties. As Carrie blew me I imagined it was Linda's mouth I was sliding my hard cock into. I imagined massaging those big tits of hers, and sucking on her nipples, as Carrie's expert mouth worked my tool. I could feel myself barreling toward ecstasy as I watched Linda put on her panties, her nude orbs hanging down and swaying as she stepped into them. The images I was seeing through the window, the images I was seeing in my head, and Carrie's warm, wet mouth quickly took me where I wanted to go. I unloaded spurt after spurt down my wife's throat when I came. As usual Carrie swallowed every drop and left me drained and satisfied.

After Carrie finished me off she stood up, gave me a peck on the cheek, and said, "If you ever want to see boobs, all you have to do is ask, John," and she lifted up her shirt and flashed me her bra-clad tits. With that she walked out of the room and headed back downstairs. When I looked out the window again I didn't see Linda in their bedroom any more. It was just as well. I had already gotten to see her completely naked, as was the plan, and I got a blowjob to boot!

I decided not to tell Robert about getting caught by Carrie when I was watching Linda through the window. I didn't really see a reason to. Now that he had set me up it was my turn to return the favor.

A couple weeks passed without any opportunities for Robert to get his turn. Then one night, after dinner and a couple glasses of wine, Carrie said she was going upstairs to take a shower and turn in early. I sent the coded text to Robert when Carrie was still on the staircase and he responded immediately. I was glad the opportunity had finally presented itself. Ever since the night I got to see Linda naked it kind of felt like I had a debt that needed to be paid. I was finally paying off my debt to Robert and would no longer feel like I had not held up my end of the bargain.

A short time after Carrie headed up the stairs I heard the water running. I began to wonder what Robert was doing while I was watching his wife because all I could think of while Carrie was upstairs was Robert watching her...and it gave me a major hard-on.

I crept upstairs and found our bedroom door closed. I opened it a crack so I could see into the room without Carrie seeing me. When I looked in I noticed the horizontal blinds were not only adjusted so they were open(like I leave them just in case this type of occasion arises) they were pulled open all the way. Carrie loves to have the blinds open so the sunlight comes into our rooms during the day. On more than one occasion she has come home to find the blinds downstairs closed and complained, "It's like a tomb in here," before opening them up. Carrie's need to have the blinds open during the day was going to give Robert an even better view of her than I had of Linda because there would be nothing blocking the view through the window.

Carrie had just gotten in the shower so I knew I had some time to do other things before she would be getting out. I went downstairs and finished cleaning up the glasses and dishes from dinner, grabbed a bottle of beer from fridge, and started to go through the mail that was sitting on the counter. I pulled out bills and other things that needed my attention and headed up to my office to put them on my desk so I could deal with them in the future.

While in my office I heard the water turn off and I tiptoed over to my bedroom to peek through the crack in the open door. I wanted to see what Robert was seeing. After a couple minutes Carrie appeared in my field of vision, walking from the master bathroom into the bedroom carrying a bottle of lotion with only a towel wrapped around her head. She was facing the window so I know Robert was getting a good look at my wife's bare breasts and her neatly trimmed landing strip of pubic hair down below.

Carrie has sensitive skin that tends to dry out in our desert climate, and shaving only makes it worse. I've seen her post-shower ritual a hundred times. She slathers her legs in lotion after she gets out of the shower, usually while she's still in the bathroom, but Robert was in luck because it appeared she was going to do it in our bedroom tonight.

I watched as Carrie stepped over to the bed, pumped a good amount of lotion out into her hand, and set the bottle down. She then put her foot up on the bed with her leg bent at the knee. My wife then rubbed her hands together, spreading the lotion between them, and began applying the lotion to her raised leg. She slowly smeared the lotion all the way from her thigh to her ankle, running her slick hands around and down her entire leg, then back up again. Carrie's large breasts hung and swayed with her movements as she was bent over applying the lotion. Once she was done with her right leg, my wife pumped more lotion out, put her left leg up on the bed, and repeated the process.

Carrie was unknowingly putting on quite a show for Robert and my dick was achingly stiff from watching my wife and knowing my neighbor was seeing her too. After Carrie finished her left leg she stood up and got a few more squirts of lotion on her palm. After spreading it between her hands again she began applying it to her arms. This was something new. Carrie normally only did her legs during her after-shower routine, having just shaved them. Once she finished with her arms she got a couple more squirts and smeared the lotion over her breasts. Her pink nipples stiffened as spread the slick fluid over them, sliding her hands over, around, and under her fleshy mounds.

After Carrie was done applying the lotion she grabbed the bottle, took the towel off her hair, and walked back to the bathroom. After she was out of my sight I silently crept back to my office and looked out the window. As expected, there were no lights on in any of the rooms upstairs but I thought I saw some movement in the dark in their spare bedroom. The blinds in the room were open, and pulled up about a foot, and there was a little light from the hallway illuminating the room almost imperceptibly. I tried to focus on the room as best I could and thought I could see a little red light in the opening at the bottom of the blinds.

I went to the hall closet and retrieved a set of binoculars so I could get a better look. When I looked through them I could clearly see the red light...and the outline of the device that was emitting it sitting on a tripod. "That son of a bitch is recording it," I thought to myself. "Why the hell didn't I think of that?!" I only had my memory to go on and would have loved to have had recorded it for posterity. Then again, it would have looked ten times worse when Carrie caught me if I had our video camera there filming Linda through the window. I guess it's better that I didn't do it.

I brought up that night the next time I saw Robert and made sure he knew he wasn't to share that video with ANYONE. He said the digital file was in a safe place in an external drive where he keeps all his "fun stuff" and that it was for his eyes only.

Since we had accomplished our goal of seeing each other's wife naked there weren't any more coded texts sent between Robert and me. The four of us all got busy with work and life in general and weren't able to hang out together for quite some time. The weeks seemed to fly by without us getting together so it was great when we got a flier from Robert via e-mail in early October inviting us to their Halloween costume party later in the month. I told Carrie about it and we both started scouring the Internet trying to figure out what our costumes would be.

We decided to go as The Joker and Cat Woman. I went with the Heath Ledger version from "The Dark Knight," wearing with a purple suit with a long jacket, green vest, green wig, and Joker make-up expertly applied by Carrie. She opted for a Cat Woman costume that was in recent Batman video games, complete with bullwhip and headgear that looked like an old-time aviator's hat, only with cat ears on top and colored goggles. Her costume had a zipper running up the front of it and it showed some cleavage even when it was all the way up. She looked damn sexy and I knew Robert would appreciate her costume.

The weather on the night of the party was fairly warm, but not too bad(pretty normal for that time of year in Arizona). Since we knew we would be drinking a bit we decided to walk around the block to the party instead of driving the short distance. Linda greeted us at the door dressed as Princess Leia from the first Star Wars movie. She was wearing a brunette Leia wig(with the buns on the side) and a white, long-sleeved dress-like outfit with a belt around her waist. Even though the fabric of her costume went up to her neck, it seemed pretty thin and I could easily make out her bra underneath.

When we went inside we found the costumes we saw ran the gamut. There were some pretty some pretty funny ones, some pretty frightening/gory ones, and some pretty sexy ones. Linda said Robert(a.k.a. Luke Skywalker) was playing bartender in the kitchen and when we found him he heartily greeted us. He welcomed us to his party and handed us something he called "witch's brew," which appeared to be punch spiked with a LOT of alcohol. Even though it was obviously strong, it tasted pretty good and went down easily.

Robert and Linda had host duties so we only chatted with them briefly off and on while we mingled and met people during our first hour or two at the party. Some of the people were Robert and Linda's neighbors and others worked with them at their jobs. There was 80's music playing and people dancing in the center of one room, people playing billiards and darts in the game room, all kinds of food in the dining room area, and people spread out mingling pretty much everywhere on the first floor and out in the back yard.

By the time Carrie had two or three red plastic cups full of the punch I could tell it was hitting her pretty hard. Her speech and her demeanor gave it away. It's always a kick to see her get drunk because my normally reserved wife loosens up quite a bit and can be pretty flirty. At one point we were talking to a couple dressed as Mickey and Minnie Mouse and she nudged the wife and said, "If he gets lucky later tonight it will bring a whole new meaning to 'being slipped a Mickey,'" and then laughed hysterically. The couple chuckled but didn't laugh nearly as hard as Carrie did at her own joke.

A couple hours into the party everyone was either taken care of or were taking care of their own needs so I got to chat with Robert for a bit. I complimented him on his costume and he said it was actually pretty easy to put together. He used the top of a karate uniform, or "gi," got a belt and put a toy lightsaber on it, and improvised the pants and boots with reasonable facsimiles.

Most men who were adolescent boys when the original "Star Wars" trilogy came out lusted after Carrie Fisher in her slave outfit/bikini from "Return of the Jedi" almost as much as we did for Phoebe Cates from "Fast Times at Ridgemont High." I told Robert, "Too bad you couldn't get Linda to wear the outfit from Jedi,'" and we both laughed.

Being a guy about my age, he immediately knew what I was referencing and replied, "I probably couldn't get her to wear that for just me, let alone around all these people."

I had been with Carrie off and on during the evening and it seemed like every time I met back up with her the zipper on the front of her costume was down a little more than the last time I saw her. She was showing a good bit of cleavage by this time but I wasn't planning on saying anything.

Carrie and I finally met up with both Robert and Linda at the same time in the living room(where the music was playing) a little later on. We caught up on what was going on in our worlds and were enjoying chatting until "Mony Mony" by Billy Idol came on and the stereo. Carrie has always loved that song, and will dance to it every time it comes on at a wedding or other event. She rushed over, turned the music up louder, then raced back and grabbed Robert's hand. "Let's dance," she exclaimed and practically dragged him to the center of the room, in the heart of a bunch of other partygoers who were already on "dance floor," and they started dancing.

That left me alone with Linda. We both took a sip of our drinks and I looked at her wig and joked, "Nice buns."

She didn't hear me over the louder music and she said, "Beg pardon," as she cupped her hand up at her ear to hear me better.

I leaned in close and repeated, "I said, nice buns." Linda looked at me with a half puzzled, half shocked look on her face. I pointed up to the sides of my head and said, "Your buns," and smiled.

A look of relief came over Linda's face and she laughed. "Oh, John, I thought you were being cheeky."

"Who, me?" I asked in mock surprise.

As I chatted with Linda my eyes periodically wandered down to her breasts, remembering what they looked like naked, and it caused my dick to swell in my pants. The Billy Idol song soon ended and Duran Duran's "Save A Prayer" started. I bowed and asked, "May I have this dance, Princess?" Linda put up her hand in a regal fashion, as if she expected it to be kissed, and I took it and led her to the edge of the throng of people slow dancing in the center of the room.

I moved in close to Linda and put my hands on her waist as she put hers on my shoulders. I made sure to leave a little room between us because if I didn't Linda would likely feel my boner. I could smell her perfume as we swayed. That, and the close proximity to Linda while I continued to see visions of her naked in her bedroom, made my cock swell to the point of aching in my purple pants. I couldn't see Carrie and Robert through the crowd of people in the dimly lit room because they were on the other side of the room now, dancing by the far wall.

After the fast song had ended Carrie moved in close to Robert and they assumed the same positions as Linda and I were in. Wanting to be a gentleman, Robert left a little space between them but my tipsy wife pulled him to her, her breasts squishing against his chest, and said, "Don't worry, this cat won't bite...unless you're into that sort of thing." And they laughed. As they swayed to the music Carrie asked, "Did you enjoy the show from your window?" Robert was caught completely off-guard, and tried to come up with something to say, but only stammered incoherently.

"I saw you looking out your window before I turned the lights on. I assumed you stayed to watch once my bedroom light came on and I started taking my clothes off." Robert began to apologize but Carrie cut him off. "A little while before that night John accidentally caught Linda getting out of the shower with the blinds open from our window. After a couple glasses of wine, and seeing you in the window that night, I figured it was only right that you got to see me to make it even." Robert wasn't sure how to respond to what he had just heard so he thanked Carrie and apologized for being a peeping Tom. When he said that, Carrie leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "It's okay. I got so wet knowing you were watching me I had to use the massage setting on the shower head to get myself off during my shower."

The two of them Continued to turn and away with the music, their bodies pressed against each other. Robert's mind was racing. Thoughts of my wife's nude body, and her masturbating in the shower, filled his head. He had her every curve burned into his brain from having watched the video he recorded that night so often, jacking off to thoughts of all the things he wanted to do to her as he watched her apply the lotion every time. Now he finds out she knew he was watching and exposed herself to him willingly.

Robert's dick instantly grew to its full length as he danced with my wife and Carrie could feel every inch of it pressing against her. "Is that a Lightsaber in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" she joked as she reached down and momentarily grabbed the bulge in Robert's pants.

Robert's heart skipped a beat as he felt my wife's hand briefly on his swollen member. "It might be that costume you're wearing," he said in response, trying to sound cool as his heart raced and his mind was swirling with lustful thoughts.

"What, this?" she asked as she pulled away from him for moment. Carrie unzipped her costume another inch, giving Robert an eyeful. He stared down at her exposed cleavage before Carrie once again pressed her body against his and they continued to dance.

The song soon ended and they made their way back to Linda and me. I again noticed that the zipper on Carrie's costume was lower than when I'd seen it before but, again, I didn't say anything.

The night went on and all had a great time. As the party wound down Robert and Linda said goodbye to the last of the other guests, leaving just the four of us left at the house. We all grabbed one last drink and headed to the living room(where the music was playing) and Robert put on some smooth Jazz to help us wind down.

Linda and Robert sat down on a leather couch in the room while Carrie and I sat in the leather loveseat across from them as we listened to the music and sipped our drinks. Carrie had downed a Red Bull earlier and had plenty of energy left. She decided she wanted to dance again so she stood up, grabbed my hand, and led me to the center of the room.