A Neighborly Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We danced alone in the middle of the room and chatted quietly as our hosts relaxed nearby. "Did you have a good time tonight?" I asked.

"Yes, and I'm feeling no pain," she replied. She usually denies feeling buzzed whenever I point out that she appears tipsy so for her to admit it meant she was pretty drunk.

"I figured you were pretty buzzed because the zipper on your costume seemed to go down a little more as the evening went on."

Carrie just giggled and said, "Robert complimented me on my costume earlier when we were dancing. He even had a hard-on when we were slow dancing."

"You do look quite sexy in this Cat Woman costume."

"Well, it might have had more to do with the fact that after I caught you looking at Linda naked in the window I thought I'd even things out and put on a little show for Robert. One night when I was going to take a shower I saw him looking out his window so I turned the lights on and took my clothes off. I brought it up when we were dancing, and told him I knew he was watching, and I think that gave him a boner."

"Really? Did you enjoy it?"

"What, putting on the show for Robert or his getting an erection while we danced?"

"Either."

"I have to admit, it was a bit of a turn-on knowing he was watching me...and also feeling his hard-on pressing against me. It's nice to know I still have that kind of effect on men."

"Oh, you do, trust me," I said, looking down at her breasts with a smile as my erection grew in my pants. "I'm sure they all had erections looking at you in this costume tonight."

All the alcohol appeared to be having a truth serum-like effect on my wife so I figured I'd press her a little. This would also get her motor going for later when we get home. I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I bet he would have liked for you to get your hands on that hard cock of his."

"Well...I did touch it through his costume," she admitted sheepishly.

"Really?" I asked, surprised by the news.

"I was just being a tease, it was nothing really," she said, adding, "I just grabbed his bulge for a quick second as a joke when I noticed he had an erection."

"I'm sure he enjoyed that," I responded, reassuring her I wasn't upset. "I bet he was running his own hand over his bulge when he was watching you through the window."

"Do you think so?"

"I guarantee it," I replied. "I'm sure he was stroking his hard cock as he was fantasizing about what he wanted to do to you."

"Hmm, understandable," she said as we swayed to the music, "because I have to admit some thoughts came to mind when it was pressing against me earlier."

I could tell Carrie was getting more and more turned on as we talked, and that she could feel my erection pressing against her, just like Robert's was. I decided to keep going and asked, "What kind of thoughts?"

"It felt so big... I wanted see it." she admitted.

"And suck it?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah..." she said as she pressed her body against my raging hard-on.

As I danced with Carrie I looked over and saw that Linda had passed out on the couch next to Robert. He was just relaxing and nursing his drink while he watched us dancing. Given Carrie's level of intoxication, and her level of arousal, it seemed like if ever there was a chance to get her to go along with a ménage a trois this was it so I decided to go for it. My eyes met Robert's and I motioned him over to us with my hand. Carrie's back was to Robert so she didn't see him get up and walk toward us. Not wanting him to surprise or startle Carrie, I said, "It Looks like Linda's down for the count and Robert doesn't have a dance partner. Mind if he joins us?"

Robert heard what I said and, just after the words left my mouth, Robert pressed his body against my wife's back and put his hands on her hips. Carrie didn't answer, she just continued to sway and move to the music as she was sandwiched between us. "Carrie told me about the show she put on for you," I said, acting like it the whole incident was new information to me.

"It was brilliant. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, I hope you're not mad that I watched," he said, playing along.

"Not at all," I assured him, "you did what any guy would do in that situation." Robert's dick once again rapidly swelled to its full length and he pressed it against my wife while we danced.

As the three of us swayed Carrie moved one of her hands down behind Robert and pulled him towards her, enticing him to grind his hard-on into her butt. I kissed Carrie deeply and Robert began kissing my wife's neck from behind as we continued to sway together. I then broke my embrace with Carrie, reached up, and unzipped her costume all the way down to her waist. Robert wasted no time, immediately moving his hands up in front of her, pulling her costume open, and covering her bare breasts with his hands. Her nipples stiffened at his touch, pressing against his palms as he massaged her soft orbs.

Carrie covered Robert's hands with her own and closed her eyes, enjoying the touch of another man's hands on her tits as he kneaded her fleshy mounds. She then moved one of his hands down between her legs and Robert began rubbing Carrie's pussy through her costume as he continued to fondle her breast with the other hand and kiss her neck. I leaned down and began sucking Carrie's exposed nipple as she reached behind her back, feeling for Robert's erection. He removed his hand from Carrie's breast and it disappeared behind her. I could tell by his movements that he was getting his dick out of his costume pants for her.

I took the opportunity to grab both of Carrie's melons and move my mouth from one nipple to the other, licking and sucking them as Robert freed his dick. Carrie's hand moved back and forth behind her back, stroking Robert's big rod, as he pushed her chin up, turning her head back to face him. My wife opened her mouth and welcomed Robert's tongue inside as they kissed deeply. I could see their tongues entwined in their open mouths, probing and exploring, as I reached down and took out my throbbing erection.

Robert and Carrie continued to make out as I took Carrie's free hand and put it on my dick. We continued like this, with Carrie stroking a hard cock in each hand, for a few moments. Then she turned sideways and dropped to her knees between us. I watched as my wife hungrily took Robert's big dick into her mouth, taking as much of it in as she could, then backing off and going again until she had swallowed his full length and was bobbing back and forth on it. I know how good Carrie is at giving blowjobs so I knew Robert was getting a Grade A sucking from my wife. After going at Robert's dick for a bit while she stroked my shaft, Carrie turned and took my hard cock into her mouth and began sucking it. I watched as she took turns sucking and stroking our dicks, both of us reaching down and playing with her tits as she did.

During one of Carrie's passes swallowing Robert's dick I looked over at Linda and saw she was still sleeping like a rock. After Carrie bobbed on my pole another time, and was turning to have another go at Robert, he said, "Let's go over there," motioning to the leather loveseat across from the couch where Linda was passed out. Robert helped Carrie stand and they walked over to the loveseat, with Carrie's back to the loveseat and Robert facing her.

I stepped out of my costume pants and shuffled across the room as Robert pushed Carrie's costume down over shoulders and peeled it all the way down her body, taking her panties down with it. Instead of joining in I decided to sit back and watch the action so I took a seat next to Linda on the couch.

Robert knelt down and Carrie stepped out of her costume, leaving her wearing only her hat/helmet with the attached goggles on her head and the high-heeled boots that went up almost to her knees. As Robert stood up my wife sat down on the edge of the loveseat and once again began working his cock with her mouth. This time she took her time, running her tongue up his shaft, licking the swollen head like a lollipop, then moving back down to lick the entire shaft again and suck his balls. I slowly stroked my cock as I watched the show.

After coating his schlong with her saliva she took Robert's pole inside her mouth and began sucking it. "That feels so good, Carrie," he moaned, "Linda doesn't like doing it."

"Her loss," Carrie purred as she backed off his cock momentarily, "If I were her I'd have my lips wrapped around this thing as often as possible." Robert's cock twitched at the thought of frequent blowjobs from my wife.

As my wife blew my neighbor just across the room I looked at his sleeping wife next to me on the couch. It was a shame she was missing out on all the action, but who knows if she would have gone for it anyway. I had always wanted to get my hands on those big tits of hers and, with her sitting next to me passed out, I figured I might as well take the opportunity. Besides, I figured it was only fair given the fact that her husband was getting his dick sucked by my wife at the time.

I moved my hand to her breast and cupped it, feeling it's weight, and kneaded it. Her boobs were even bigger than Carrie's and they felt wonderful to the touch. As I had noticed earlier, the white fabric of her Princess Leia costume was fairly thin, and she must have been wearing a fairly sheer bra underneath, because it didn't feel like there was much between my hand and her breast as I felt her up. As I massaged Linda's breast her nipple stiffened, straining against the fabrics, and it visibly stuck out, confirming my belief that I was practically feeling her bare breast as she laid beside me, dead to the world.

I then moved my attention back to Robert and Carrie. She was now lying back on loveseat with her rear at the edge and her feet on floor. Robert, who had taken off his costume, was crouched down between her legs and giving her pussy a good tongue-lashing. I went back to stroking my dick as I watched Robert bury his face in Carrie's sex, sliding a finger inside my wife's pussy as he worked her clit. I looked at Linda, her left hand lying lifeless on the couch next to me, and an idea came to me. I picked up her hand, moved it to my rod, and wrapped her limp fingers around the shaft. I then took my left hand, placed it behind Linda's and grabbed my cock, causing Linda's hand to close on it. I began slowly stroking my dick with Linda's hand and went back to watching the action.

As I've said before, Carrie is normally quite reserved(due to her Catholic upbringing) but she can be pretty vocal during sex, especially after a few drinks. Robert must have really been working her pussy good because she was already barreling toward an orgasm. Carrie pulled Robert's face to her crotch as she was moaning louder and louder, "That's it, Robert...eat my pussy, don't stop, right there...don't stop, oh god..oh god...oooohhhh gaaaaaawd..."

I continued to jack my dick with Linda's hand as Carrie shuddered with a massive orgasm, writhing and jerking as Robert ate her out. After she came, Robert moved up onto his knees between my wife's legs and guided his throbbing cock to her soaking wet opening. With one quick movement he shoved his hard cock all the way inside. Carrie gasped at the sensation of being impaled by this big new rod and welcomed it wantonly. As I looked on I moved my right arm up onto the cushion behind Linda's left should and put my hand on her breast. I massaged Linda's mound as I stroked myself with her hand, watching her husband as he fucked my wife across the room.

As I played with Linda's stiff nipple she began to stir a little and shifted on the couch, turning slightly toward me. Her fingers started to grip my shaft without my assistance and when I stopped moving her hand with mine she continued to stroke my dick. She never opened her eyes and appeared to be in a half-asleep state, likely awakened by her arousal from my playing with her nipple.

I continued to massage Linda's breast as she stroked me and once again turned my attention across the room. By now Robert had Carrie's legs up against his chest, her heels visible above his shoulders, and he was ramming his hard cock deep inside my wife's pussy as he manhandled her tits. "Oh yeah, Rob-bert, shove that bi-ig cock in-side me...fu-u-u-uck me-e-e...," she moaned, her voice jerking with every forceful thrust.

As much as I would have liked to have a better view of what was going on, not being able to see everything only added to the eroticism of it all. I could see the force of Robert's thrusts as I watched his bare butt move forward rapidly, then stop abruptly, repeating the motion again and again with Carrie's boot-clad feet jerking to and fro up by his ears as he drove his hard cock deep inside my wife. Carrie was moaning and crying out, her voice dripping with so much pure carnal abandon that I could see the look on my her face in my mind's eye. She wasn't making love to our friend, she was getting majorly fucked by him...and she couldn't get enough of his cock. I'm sure Carrie's pussy hadn't been filled like that in years, if ever.

Linda's slow, steady stroking of my dick, combined with what was going on in front of me, pushed me to the brink and I held my breath as I shot my seed straight up into the air. Spurt after spurt of pearly white goo shot up, landing on my pubic area and Linda's hand as she methodically finished me off.

I removed her hand from my shaft after I was done and placed it on her stomach as things were coming to a head over on the loveseat. Robert announced he was going to cum and after a couple more violent thrusts he held his cock deep inside Carrie, shooting a huge load deep into her pussy, before backing out, then forcefully pushing back in and holding it there again, his cock pulsing with every ejaculation, until he had emptied his balls inside her.

After Robert had drained himself inside Carrie he leaned forward and kissed her deeply. She wrapped her legs around him as they kissed, not wanting him to pull his big cock out of her just yet. "That was brilliant," he panted as he collapsed on top of her, both of them out of breath from their "workout."

No one spoke for what seemed like minutes until I broke the silence, saying, "You throw one hell of a party, Robert."

The three of us laughed as Robert pulled his softening dick out of Carrie and sat down on the carpet between her legs, facing me. "I give all the credit to my wonderful guests," he said, and then then leaned to his left and kissed the inside of Carrie's thigh.

I stood up and went to retrieve my pants as Robert stood as well. Carrie said, "I take it we're not going to tell Linda about any of this," as she leaned down and picked her costume up from the floor.

"That would probably be best," responded Robert, "not sure how she'll feel about it all." Carrie and I put our costumes back on and gulped the last bit of our drinks and told Robert we should be heading home.

Carrie went and grabbed her whip from the kitchen counter and then Robert walked us to the front door. We thanked him for the good time and he replied, "No, thank YOU. We'll have to do this again some time."

"Maybe next time Linda will join in," added Carrie said as she kissed him on the cheek and we began the trek back around the block.

Carrie and I walked home holding hands but didn't talk much, we just went over the night's events in our heads during the short trip home. Once there we got ready for bed and slipped between the sheets. I laid on my back and Carrie snuggled up next to me. She moved her hand down to my flaccid dick and asked, "Are up for more or are you too tired?"

"I'm always up for sloppy seconds," I joked and she slipped her hand inside the waistband of my pajama pants.

"Did you have fun at the party?" I asked Carrie as she quickly brought my erection back to life with her hand.

"The party was fun but afterwards...Wow! That was unexpected. How about you?"

"It was the single hottest sexual experience I've ever been involved in," I answered. "I've always had this secret fantasy of seeing you with another man and I got to live out that fantasy tonight."

"Really? You've never mentioned that before," she replied, a tone of absolute surprise in her voice.

"That's where the 'secret' part of 'secret fantasy' comes in," I chided. "I'm not sure how you would have responded if I had ever told you, 'I'd like to watch another guy fuck you.'"

"Understandable...well, did it live up to your expectations?"

"It was even hotter than I imagined it would be. Believe it or not, I think it's a pretty common fantasy. Even Robert fantasizes about watching Linda with another man," I added.

"In the spirit of fairness, after tonight, it should be you," she said with a smile and a wink.

Carrie pushed back the covers, pulled down my pajama pants, and I kicked them off. She then took off her panties and straddled my hard cock. Her pussy was still filled with Robert's cum so Carrie slid easily down onto my pole. She moved back and forth on my rod as we continued to chat about the evening.

"I could tell you were REALLY enjoying yourself after the party. What was your favorite part?" I asked.

"I don't know if I can pick out a favorite part, it was all so hot," she replied as I reached up and slid my hands inside her t-shirt. Carrie thought about my question as she rode me and I massaged her breasts. "You got me so horny talking to me when we were dancing...and then having Robert come up behind me, feeling your hard cocks pressing against me...mmmm," she purred as she relived the events in her head.

"And having those two hard cocks in your hands," I replied."

"And in my mouth... god that was hot," she moaned.

Carrie closed her eyes and ground down on my pole, trying to get every bit of my hard cock up inside her. She opened her eyes as she continued. "And I don't know what they teach them over in the UK, but he really knew how to use his tongue."

"He's pretty well hung too," I added.

"He's not THAT much bigger than you," she reassured, trying to soothe my male ego, "but it was certainly a different sensation feeling that thing inside me after being with you for so many years."

Again she closed her eyes as she rode me. I could tell by her breathing she was getting closer to her peak so the storyteller in me coaxed her along again. "I enjoyed watching you suck on it...and when he had your legs up and he was ramming it inside you."

"Oh, yeah...yeah...," she moaned as I tugged on her nipples and pushed my hips up to meet her movements, driving my hard cock as deep inside her as I could. That did the trick.

Carrie bucked and shook on top of me with her second orgasm of the evening as I said, "That's it...cum for me, baby."

As her orgasm faded I had her lean forward a little, grabbed her hips, and began ramming my cock up inside her slit. She moaned, "Fuck me...harder...harder...ooooohhh..." and bounced up and down on my rod to meet my thrusts. I didn't last long, adding my seed to Robert's in my wife's pussy as I again emptied myself.

Carrie fell onto the bed beside me and neither of us spoke as we caught our breath. I rolled toward her and kissed her, saying, "I love you."

She responded with, "I love you too. Goodnight," as she snuggled up to me again.

The last thought I had before I drifted off to sleep was about Linda. I wondered if she was going to wonder what the hell the sticky stuff on her hand is when she wakes up.