A Neighborly Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It really was a handsome cock, I noticed. The head was neatly circumcised. There were veins along its length that swelled with the blood-flow. I couldn't resist taking the head between my lips again and flicking my tongue along the sensitive underside. As I held him between my lips, I could feel the pulsing as Steven approached full erection. It gave me a terrific feeling of power and sensuality. When I finally pulled my lips away from him, Steven measured fully eight inches, and at least two inches around. I had to admit, just like the rest of him, Steven's cock was beautiful.

"You look like you're ready," I told him.

"I am," he agreed. "How would you like it?" "This is fine," I said, kneeling over him and ready to straddle his finely-shaped body.

Steven surprised me when he grabbed my hips and literally lifted me off the floor. He positioned me on top of him, then slowly allowed me to slide down onto his firm member. As it went in, I felt gloriously filled. Those veins gave each inch of penetration tiny little sparks of electricity.

"Oh, mercy, that feels good," I groaned. I managed to look back over my shoulder at Kevin, who sat on the sofa grinning like a maniac.

I turned back around and faced my neighbor. I put my hands on his shoulders, then lifted my ass, sliding him nearly all the way out of me. Then, I relaxed my legs and gently fell back down on him. Sparkles and flashes burst from the contact, flushing their way through my body and into my brain.

I heard Angela say, "Come on over here, honey, where you can watch her." I assumed she was talking to Kevin. He appeared on my right, then sat on the floor by Steven's shoulder. Angela sat next to him, her arms wrapped around my husband, one hand in his lap, playing with his member.

When I looked at Kevin, it was almost as if I didn't recognize him. The feeling between my legs was so exquisite that I had trouble focusing. It was almost a conundrum for me. Here I was, pumping my ass on a cock while my husband, who had the only cock I'd had in years, sat there watching me. Frankly, it felt so good, I didn't give a damn about anything except that sensation.

"That's lust in her eyes," Angela said, almost whispering in Kevin's ear. "Isn't it hot?"

Kevin nodded. I saw him lick his lips. His nostrils were flared. Watching me fuck our neighbor was making him hot. It was definitely making me hot.

I sat myself down on Steven's beautiful cock and started to hump my hips. That marvelous member slammed into the front wall of my vagina every time I thrust forward. It sent shockwaves of pleasure throughout my body. I quivered and shivered with the sensation. The realization that I was going to come floated into my consciousness. I felt the ball begin to form in my belly, then traverse down my abdomen and settle at the site of our joining. I started to moan as that ball of sensation grew, then shot through my thighs, across my ass and into my cunt, where I controlled the throbbing of that cock within me. I screamed as I clamped on it, screamed intelligibly, at the ceiling and walls and floor. The wave passed over me and thousands of little blue sparkles exploded in my head. I could almost see them shooting from my mouth as I cried out in ecstasy

Once the wave had passed, I resumed my prior motion of rising off, then settling back down on Steve's rigid member. When I could focus, I saw Angela had dropped her head into my Kevin's lap. I couldn't exactly see what she was doing because her head was turned away from me. But, by the look on Kevin's face, I could see he was enthralled with whatever attention she was lavishing on him. Seeing he was attended to, I returned my focus to the task at hand. I was getting laid.

Steve, once again to my surprise, grabbed my hips and lifted me off of him. He gently positioned me on my back and slid between my legs. He raised himself over me. I felt his cock probe at my opening, then slip in to it's full extension. I groaned with the overwhelming sensation of his penetration.

He started his motion slowly, gradually increasing in intensity and speed. My legs raised and I crossed my ankles behind his back. I threw my hips upward to meet each thrust, my hands clutching at his shoulders. Once again, the ball started growing in my innards.

"Oh, god!" I moaned. "So good! Fuck me so good!"

Steve's muscled shoulders and pecs developed a sheen of sweat. His eyes were closed as he concentrated on his effort. As the warm feeling oozed over my brain, I wanted to feel his massive member swelling and spurting inside me. I urged him onward, begging him to drive deep inside me.

"Make me come, Steve. I want to feel you. Make me come. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard and good. Shoot your stuff inside me. Let me milk all your come out of you!"

Steve grunted and thrust himself deep inside me. I clamped my cunt muscles on him, feeling his cock swell, pulse, then spurt his load into me. I gripped, released, gripped and released, using my cunt to suck the come out of him. The warm spurts bathed me and his heat spread all through my gut.

I look up into his smiling face, pulled it to me and kissed him hungrily. As good as he had made me feel, I knew this was just the beginning. As our rapid breath mingled, our tongue wrestled with each other, and I continued to clamp and release on his cock while it stayed lodged inside me.

"We have opened a Pandora's box, here, my friend," I said to him. I nodded toward our spouses, who had, once again, joined themselves in a coital coupling.

Angela had mounted my Kevin, much in the same manner I had ridden her husband moments ago. Her motions looked almost like resuscitation. She leaned forward on Kevin, as if pushing down on his chest, then backwards, like she was pumping air into his lungs.

"You mean them?" Steve asked.

"And us," I admitted. "I don't know how I'm going to get all of you I want."

"Oh, that's easy, sweetie," Angela called to me. "You just have to call."

"Call?" I said.

"Why, sure, honey?" she answered, still slowly riding my husband's cock. "Anytime you want him, all you have to do is call. Goodness sakes! What do you think neighbors are for?"

12