A Neighborly Bet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, this is nice," she moaned.

I began thrusting my hips, fucking her again and causing the hammock to swing.

"Ohhyeah!" she gasped, gripping tightly to the edge of the swinging hammock.

I soon began picking up speed, and she dropped one hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit, her moaning getting louder.

I was enjoying watching her tits bounce around on her chest when I felt my balls begin to tighten.

"Oh, damn," I moaned. "I'm gonna cum soon."

"Yes!" she hissed. "Cum for me! I wanna feel you cum!"

"Where do you want it?" I asked, knowing I was getting closer.

"Stay inside me!" she exclaimed. "I wanna feel you shoot your cum as deep as you can!"

"Ohh baby! I'm gonna cum again!" she started moaning.

"Oh shit! So am I!" I told her.

Seconds later, I felt my balls begin to spew out it's load as I slammed forward, burying my cock as deep as I could.

As much as I wanted to pull out and cum all over Christi's dress, and tits, and face, giving her daughter a good finish to our show, I just couldn't get it out in time.

"Yes!" she yelped. "Oh shit! I'm cumming too! I can feel you spurt! Oh yeahhhh!"

"Oh yes!" I groaned, bucking my hips against her ass.

When I was done, I slowly slid my spent rod out of her still tight, grasping pussy and lay next to her on the hammock.

A few seconds later, Christi rolled over and started kissing me.

"That was incredible," she told me in between kisses. "Thank you!"

"Thank YOU!" I replied.

She then lay her head on my shoulder, and we lay together for a while. Too soon, though, Christi started to stand.

"I hate to leave you," she said softly, as she started pulling her dress back up, covering her tits. "I don't know what Britt will be home, though."

I chuckled to myself, and just said, "I understand."

A couple of minutes later, I watched as she walked back to her yard, still a bit wobbly on her feet.

I went inside my house, showered, and decided to go out for a few.

I went to the bar that the party had been at a few weeks earlier, and I saw Britt sitting there, and she was obviously getting a good buzz on.

I stepped into the empty space next to her and ordered a beer as she looked up at me.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"I think we need to talk," I told her. "Let's go over to that empty booth.

"Fuck you," she replied. "I'm not going anywhere with you."

"Ok," I said. Then we'll just talk about tonight right here at the bar, where everybody can hear us."

Britt's eyes got big, and then she slowly tried to stand.

As she took her first step, she stumbled a little, and I reached out to help her over to the booth.

"Did you enjoy the show?" I asked, smiling at her after we sat down. "Don't answer. I know you did, otherwise you wouldn't have watched as long as you did."

"Fuck you," she replied, slurring her words.

"You know, I realized something tonight," I told her. "You're not really mad that I'm sleeping with your mother. You're jealous."

12