A Neighborly Bet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raising her head from my chest, Christi looked at me and smiled, and then started kissing down my stomach.

I could feel my shaft slowly starting to thicken again, and as she started to stroke my hardening cock, she looked back up at me.

"Wow," she breathed. "I get you that turned on that you can go again so quickly?"

"Yes, you do," I told her, not wanting to have to explain taking the little helper.

"Nice," she replied.

"Oh, yeah!" I moaned, feeling her lips slide down the length of my revived cock.

Christi's head slowly bobbed up and down on my shaft for a couple of minutes, taking me in deep as her hand stroked what little of the shaft remained outside of her talented mouth.

"Mmm," she said, licking her lips when she released my pole. "I really like the way we taste together."

"Well, I certainly like the way YOU taste," I replied

"I can see why," she told me. "I would never think that pussy could taste this good."

"Are you going to take my ass now?" she asked as she flicked her tongue around my head.

"If that is what you want," I told her, moaning as she wrapped her lips around the head and sucked hard on it.

"Is that what YOU want?" she asked.

"I've wanted your ass for a long time," I told her.

"How long?" she asked, teasing me.

"I have wanted you, AND your cute little ass, since the day I first met you," I replied.

"Really?" she asked, stopping what she was doing and looking at me.

"Yes, really," I replied. "When I saw you moving in, my first thought was that you were now the hottest woman in the neighborhood."

"Mmm. Nice! What was your second thought?"

"Honestly? My second thought was that Joe was one of the luckiest bastards I'd even seen."

"Well, you got the bastard part right, at least," she sighed.

"You have no idea how hot that makes me, knowing that you were checking me out from day one," she told me as she licked and sucked on my pole.

"Oh damn!" I gasped as she plunged her face down the length of my shaft.

"Can I tell you something?" she asked a couple of minutes later, letting my saliva-coated cock from her mouth.

"You can tell me anything you want," I moaned as she stroked the length of my shiny, wet shaft.

"I've fantasized about you, before the idiot ever made that bet," she told me. "I used to watch you doing your yard work, and working out on your patio, and I would go into my bedroom and play with my toys until I came. And I ALWAYS came. A few times."

"Oh damn!" I gasped as she started sucking on my cock again.

"Now, are you ready to take my last cherry?" she asked seconds later.

"As soon as we get each other lubed up," I told her, sitting up.

Christi lay flat on her stomach as I reached over to the night stand and grabbed her toy bag. I also found the bottle of baby oil and then took the toys that lay on the bed and brought them all over to my side.

I had her lift her hips, and I then slid two pillows under them, raising her ass for me.

I held the oil in my hands, warming it up, as Christi wrapped her fingers around my hard pole and began slowly stroking it.

She then leaned in and kissed the tip of my cock, and then slowly slid her lips down the length as I began pouring the warmed baby oil down the crack of her ass.

I could feel her moan around my pole as I started rubbing the oil into her ass, and she spread her legs open.

She moaned again and took my cock deeper in her mouth as I pressed my finger against her asshole and started rubbing more oil into her.

I then took her small vibe and poured a little oil onto it as she watched, and I felt her lips tighten around my thick shaft.

"Ohhhh!" she moaned as I placed the tip of the vibe against her tight ass and turned it on.

"Ooohhhhh! Yeahhhh!" she gasped as I slowly pushed the vibrating shaft of plastic into her tight asshole.

I reached down with my free hand and gently pulled her head back to my cock. Christi quickly engulfed my hardness, and I could feel her moans vibrate as she resumed sucking on it while I slid the toy deeper inside her.

It wasn't long before she started pushing her ass back at my hand, fucking the vibe as I pushed it in and out.

A couple of minutes later, when I knew that she was used to that toy, I slid it in deep. I then grabbed a hold of the bigger one and proceeded to oil that one up.

I could hear, and feel, Christi moan in disappointment as I slid the first vibe from her ass, and then she moaned again as I started pushing the bigger one in.

I held her head firmly on my rod as I slowly slid the bigger vibe in her ass, and she started sucking harder on me.

Once I had the vibe as buried deep in her ass, I began sliding it out and then back in again, fucking her with that toy now.

Again, it wasn't long before she began pushing her ass back up at my hand, fucking the new intruder.

I pulled my cock from her warm, wet mouth and heard Christi gasp and moan as I slid the vibe in a little faster.

"Give me your hand," I said softly as I reached for the bottle of oil.

I poured a good amount of the oil into her hand, and then told her to get my cock nice and slippery.

Christi didn't hesitate as she grasped my shaft and began sliding her hand up and down, moaning and pushing back as I continued fucking her ass with the vibe.

"Oh god!' she gasped as her body shook a little. "I want it! Give it to me!"

"You want what?" I asked, teasing her.

"Cock!" she exclaimed. "I want your cock!"

"What do you want with my cock?"

"Ohhgoddd!" she moaned. "My ass! I want your cock in my ass!"

"Tell me what you want," I told her as I started fucking her harder with the toy.

"Fuck my ass!" she said loudly, stroking my shaft faster. "I want you to fuck my ass good!"

"Ok," I replied, as I slowly buried the vibe in deep.

She moaned again as her ass was filled, and she pressed her face into the mattress.

"Baby," I said. "You've got to let go of my cock now."

"Oh, shit!" she gasped, realizing that she was still holding tight to my rod.

I then moved behind her and lay my oiled pole in the crack of her ass.

I leaned down to her and placed my mouth at her ear, sliding my cock up her ass and resting it just below the buzzing toy.

"Hold your ass open for me," I whispered in her ear.

She moaned again, and as I leaned back, I watched as she reached behind her and pulled her asscheeks apart, showing me her virgin rosebud.

I slowly slid the vibe from her depths, and Christi sighed. I then tossed the toy to the side and leaned in, pressing my cock against her ass and trapping her hands in between our bodies.

"Are you ready?" I asked softly.

"Yessss!" she hissed. "Just go slowly, please!"

"I will," I told her. "I promise."

"Ok," she breathed.

I shifted my body and slid the head of my cock up and down her oiled ass crack, until I placed the tip against her back door.

I then began to slowly lean in, forcing my cock against her asshole.

Finally, the head of my cock popped past her tight ring, and Christi gasped loudly.

"Don't worry, baby," I told her. "I'm going to wait for you."

"Ok," she replied, breathing hard.

I stayed motionless for a couple of minutes, and when her breathing softened I started to push in again.

"Oh damn!" she gasped as another inch slid in. "Go slow!"

"As slow as you want," I assured her.

I waited a little longer, and started to pull back just a bit, and then pushed forward again without going any deeper.

Christi began moaning louder, and soon was starting to push her ass back at me.

With a slow, methodical progress, I soon had half of my thick cock in her tight ass.

"Oh shit!" she moaned, releasing her asscheek with one hand and reaching back to place it on my stomach. "Stop for a second!"

Trying hard not to push any deeper, I braced myself on my arms and leaned in, kissing her neck.

"Are you ok?" I asked softly.

"Yes!" she replied. "I just feel so full!"

"Does it hurt?"

"Yes, but in a good way!" she replied.

"Good," I said. I then resumed sliding my shaft back and forth, fucking her ass with short strokes and slowly slipping more and more of my cock into her.

Christi moved both hands to the mattress and lay them flat, releasing her asscheeks.

After a couple of minutes, she had me stop again.

"Are you all the way in?" she asked, moaning softly.

"Not yet," I told her, making her moan louder. "I've got about an inch to go."

"Ohhhshiiit!" she gasped as I started moving my hips sideways.

"Give it to me!" she exclaimed. "Push it all in!"

"Are you sure?" I asked, sliding backwards about an inch.

"Yes!" she replied loudly.

"Give me all of your COCK!" she told me, yelling the last word as I thrust forward, bouncing my hips against her ass.

I didn't move for a few seconds, letting her get used to having her ass filled. Soon though, I felt Christi begin moving her hips, urging me on.

I started slowly sliding my cock back and forth a little bit at a time as it was squeezed in her tightness.

I was soon sliding more and more of my slick pole in and out of her ass, and she was moaning louder and moving with me.

"Oh yesss!" she moaned. "This is so good! Oh my god, yesssss!"

I soon had a good rhythm built up, and was fucking her ass with the entire shaft.

Christi was getting in to it now, humping her ass back up at me and getting louder.

"Yessss! Fuck me! Fuck my ass!" she exclaimed loudly. "Fuck my ass! Give it to me!"

I could see her pushing back at me with her arms, like she was trying to do push-ups as I thrust into her.

I stopped for a second and reached down to hold her arm. I then brought her hand down, sliding it under her belly.

Without my telling her to, Christi slid her hand all the way down and I could feel her start to rub her fingers across her clit.

"Ohhhhyeeeahhh!" she moaned loudly.

"Oh fuck me!" she gasped as I resumed my movements and started picking up a little speed. "Fuck my ass so good!"

I reached my hands down and squeezed her asscheeks, pulling them apart slightly, and she gasped and moaned louder.

A couple of minutes later, Christi began panting.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck, yessss!" she moaned. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Yeah, baby," I told her. "Cum for me!"

"Yessss!" she yelled seconds later. "I'm cumming! Oh my god! I'm cumming with your cock in my ass! Fuck meeee!"

I could tell that her hand was rubbing her clit faster as I started thrusting a little faster, and soon Christi's body started shaking and went rigid.

I suddenly felt her asshole clamp down on my cock, holding it even tighter, and she began to softly wail.

"Ohhhhyeaaahhhh! Oh my god, yeaaahhhh! I'm coming with your cock in my ass!"

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh!" she then exclaimed loudly.

The sensations from her ass squeezing my cock and almost milking it soon had me ready to blow.

"Oh shit!" I moaned. "I'm gonna cum, baby!"

"Yessss!" she replied, yelling. "Cum in me! Cum deep in my ass!"

I took a couple more full, deep strokes, and then felt my balls tighten. I thrust my cock all the way into her ass, making her yelp, and my cock exploded.

"Ohhfuck!" I bellowed as my shaft spewed my load deep into her ass.

Christi's body shook again, and she gasped loudly as my cock pulsed and emptied itself.

A couple of minutes later, I could feel her asshole trying to milk the last of my load out and I slowly lowered my body down onto her back.

"Holy crap!" I breathed.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" she replied softly.

I could feel my shaft deflating, and I slowly slid it out and rolled on to the bed, collapsing on my back.

A couple of minutes later, I felt the bed shift, and then Christi's head lay on my chest.

"Oh my god!" she moaned softly. "That was amazing!"

"Didi you like it?" I asked.

"Holy shit!" she replied. "That was the most intense orgasm I've ever felt!"

"You've given me the best orgasms I've ever had," she told me, "bu this was the biggest, and best yet!"

"Good," I said. "I'm glad I could make you feel that way."

We lay on the bed for a couple of minutes, and them I slowly slid out from under her body.

"Where are you going?" she asked as I slid off the bed and stood.

"I'm going to take a quick shower," I told her.

"Ok. Hurry," she told me.

A few minutes later, I stepped from the steamy bathroom and rejoined Christi on the bed.

She repositioned herself back on my chest, and I could feel her body slowly deflate as she started falling asleep.

"Good night," I said, as I kissed the top of her head.

"Good night," she replied, kissing the top of my stomach.

Just as I nodded off, I heard, "I love you."