A Neighborly Bet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you telling me that you don't think that Britt's going to fall for me?"

"You big dummy!" she laughed, reaching for my hands again and squeezing them. "Britt is already in love with you!"

"You are the only man in her life, with the exception of my father, that has treated her with right, and shows her any respect. Joe barely talked to her when he was living with us, and hasn't spoken to her since he moved out. He only cares about himself and Tony (their son). The boys that she dated were just that. Boys. They used her for her body."

"You are the reason that she turned her life around," Christi continued. "She was a royal bitch before. I know that, and she even admits it now. You helped straighten her out. You showed her love and respect. I just want you to take that love and respect to the ultimate level."

I sat there in stunned silence again, still not believing what I was hearing. "I ... I don't know what to say," I finally told her.

"Sweetheart, you don't have to say anything," she replied, squeezing my hands again. "Her birthday is in a couple of weeks. Tell her that you want to take her out to celebrate."

"Isn't that going to look a little weird, me taking just her out without you? And what is she going to say when I suddenly try to start seducing her?" I asked.

"Kurt, she wants you so badly that she hurts. She told me that if I wasn't in the room with you that night at our house, she would have attacked you right there," she said. "You were obviously too horny to notice, but you had a big wet spot on your pants when you pushed her off of you and dragged me upstairs. She was dripping all over you."

"You can tell her that you want to take both of us out. I will pretend that I never talked to you about this, and that I have no intention of being a third wheel. You two go out, and let her do the seducing. Let her think that it's all her idea."

"And she's going to think that I'm just suddenly going to go along with this?"

"Probably not, so you pretend to put up some kind of argument, and then she can call me and I'll 'give you permission' to sleep with her."

"You've thought all of this out already, haven't you?" I asked her.

"Baby, we BOTH have thought about this," Christi replied.

I was silent again, finishing off my drink as I thought about everything that she told me. Finally, Christi spoke again.

"Sweetheart, you opened a whole new world to me when we started having sex," she told me. "Before you, I would have never even considered doing it somewhere like the jogging trail like we did. I sure as hell wouldn't have done it with my niece only a few feet away, fucking her boyfriend!"

"You know that you took my anal virginity. Asshole tried that a couple of times and we got into a big fight about it. I voluntarily gave you my butt. There isn't a single time that you haven't made me cum at least a couple of times. Britt said that she's only gotten off a couple of times with a boy. Total!"

"I want you to let her feel that kind of love, baby. I want you to make her feel like that, like she can't get enough, that she never wants it to end. Just like you make me feel."

"And when it's all done, then I will show you MY appreciation," she added with a sexy smile.

After we left that night, Christi gave me incentive by giving me road head on the ride home, and then showing me her new lingerie and toys, followed by a demonstration of her new toys. As much as I wanted to give her some pleasure, she insisted that wasn't necessary, that she only wanted to "take care of me." I fell asleep exhausted, thinking about what she wanted me to do.

Over the next couple of days, I thought long and hard about that conversation. I couldn't deny that I was physically attracted to Britt. She was a younger, thinner version of her mother. There was no question that she was a beautiful girl. But she was just that. A girl. My girlfriend's daughter. My girlfriend's daughter that I had made out with in front of my girlfriend.

I didn't know what Christi's reaction would be if I didn't go along with her idea, but I had to believe that it would be rather chilly. Did I really want to risk our relationship like that? But then again, if I DID go along with her idea, how much would THAT risk our relationship?

As I thought about it, the deciding factor was the fact that not only did Christi watch Britt and me kiss, she encouraged it. Her actions when I got her in bed that night after I moved Britt off of me were some of the wildest that I had seen from her. I finally decided that I could either risk pissing her, and her daughter, off by refusing to go along with her wacky plan, or I could take Britt out for dinner, hopefully have a fun, platonic evening. Worst case scenario, I would know that I had slept with a beautiful mother and her daughter. It would be hard for Christi to get angry with me when this was all her idea ... theoretically, at least.

I decided to have the girls to my house for a cook-out Saturday night, where I would casually bring up Britt's birthday. Throughout dinner I could feel a little tension from Britt. This was the first time that we had seen each other since THAT night.

After we were all done eating, the girls sat down to a freshly opened bottle of wine while I had a glass of bourbon. I could see Britt looking at me out of the corner of my eye, and every time that I looked at her she quickly looked away as we all talked. Finally, I decided it was time to bring the topic around.

"Britt, isn't your birthday coming up soon?" I asked her. I could see Christi's eyes widen as she looked at me.

"Yes, it's next Saturday," she replied.

"Do you have any plans yet?"

"Not really. Mom said that she was going to take me out for dinner."

"Well, how about I take both of you out?" I asked. "We can do dinner, and then drinks and dancing, if you want."

Britt gasped softly and looked at her mother. "Don't look at me," Christi told her. "It's not MY birthday."

"I ... ummm ... yeah, that sounds nice," Britt replied as she finally looked me in the eyes. "Where do you want to go?"

"Well, as your mother said, it's not MY birthday," I told her. "You pick a place. Anywhere you want to go."

"Anywhere?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Anywhere," I told her.

She then looked at her mother, who told her, "Pick someplace you've always wanted to go. We can get all 'hottied up,' as Kurt likes to say, and have a nice, fancy dinner."

Britt looked back at me and smiled. "Ok, I want to go to Luna," she said a couple of seconds later.

I smiled to myself, thinking that the restaurant was located in one of the newest hotels downtown, with a great rooftop bar offering an incredible view of the city's skyline. There was also a great dance club on the main floor, as well as some very nice rooms and suites, making a possible all-in-one destination.

"Are you trying to bankrupt me?" I joked.

"Well, you said ..." she started, looking worried.

"Britt, I'm teasing you. I'll call and make reservations for the three of us in the morning."

"Really?" Britt replied, smiling wide.

"Really," I told her. "I've heard that there is a great dance club on the main floor of the hotel there too."

"Oh my god! Thank you!" she exclaimed, getting up and hugging me and pressing her upper body against mine.

I looked at Christ over Britt's shoulder, and she mouthed the words, "Thank you." I just winked at her as I held Britt.

Later that night, Christi "showed me her appreciation" after Britt left by giving me an incredible blow job on my patio. For a woman who was unsure and insecure about her oral abilities a short while ago, Christi was becoming an amazing fellatrix.

"Thank you so much," she said as she kissed me after swallowing my cum. "You made her a very happy young lady."

"It's my pleasure," I told her as my hand slid down her back and cupped her ass. "As was your show of appreciation!"

"Well sadly, that's the only 'show of appreciation' that I can show you tonight, thanks to Mother Nature," she said. "I just started this morning, so I'm afraid that is all you're going to get until your date with Britt."

"But just think, that means that you'll be extra horny when you seduce my daughter," she added. "And afterwards, you'll have her as a back-up when it's my time of the month."

"You really think that it's going to get to that level?" I asked, unsure of how that would work out.

"Sweetheart, I guarantee it," she replied, kissing me again. "Now, I've got to go home to my daughter. I'm sure that she's going to want to go shopping in the morning for a hot, sexy, and probably expensive, dress for her big date."

"Send me the bill," I told her, laughing. "I'll make it part of her birthday present."

"I'm going to need to pick up a new dress too," she replied with raised eyebrows. "I have to make it look like I plan on being there too."

"I know. I'll cover both of them."

"You're so sweet!" she squealed, hugging me tight and pressing her breasts against my chest. "Of course, after I 'have' to cancel, you're going to have to take ME out on a hot, sexy date too!"

"Of course," I replied, laughing as I swatted her on the ass. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

Yelping and then giggling, Christi shook her ass as I watched her leave and I wondered what I got myself into.

I slept late (for me, at least) the next day, getting up at 7:00. Knowing that if everything went according to Christi's plans on my "date night" with Britt, I decided to work on my cardio. I wasn't in bad shape, good enough to keep up with Christi, but nowhere near where I would need to be for Britt, especially if things worked the way that Christi hoped. I hopped on my old 10-speed bike and went for a long ride. By the time that I made it back home, dripping in sweat, Christi's car was gone, telling me that the girls were on their shopping adventure.

I spent the rest of the morning working in my veggie garden, and by noon I was back in the house, showered and resting with a beer while I watched a ball game. I apparently dozed off at some point during the game, because I was awakened by my phone ringing.

"You are in SO much trouble, mister!" Christi said as a greeting.

"Why? What did I do?" I replied.

"Nothing, yet," she answered. "But just wait until you see the dress that my daughter picked out for your date! She looks so hot in it, if she wasn't my daughter ... and I was into girls, I would do her!"

"Hmmmm," I replied, that mental picture entering my head.

"Keep it in your pants, perv," she laughed.

"Wouldn't that go counter to your big plan?" I asked, fully awake by now.

"Yes, you have a point there," she replied. "Ok, keep it in your pants for now."

"Did you find a dress too?" I asked.

"Yes, I did. Britt says that it looks hot on me!"

"Cool. I can't wait to see it."

"And the best part is that we found both of them on clearance, so we saved you a lot of money!" she added.

"Nice," I replied. "So what do the dresses look like?"

"You're just going to have to wait to see," she told me. "I'm not going to ruin the surprise!"

"Tease."

"No, being a tease would be telling you that they are both lace dresses, and hers is so daring that it's almost illegal. I wish that I had the guts to wear something like that!"

"Lacy, and daring. Sounds interesting," I said.

"Baby, 'interesting' is going to be the last adjective on your mind when you see her in this dress," she told me.

"We both even found a pair of sexy heels to go along with them," she continued. "Britt called them 'CFMs'. Do you know what that means?"

"Yes," I replied. "That means 'Come Fuck Me.' Like the heels that you wore on our date when we spent the night downtown."

"Yep, but these are even sexier!"

"Nice. I can't wait!"

We talked for a few more minutes, most of it consisting of her teasing me further, and a few minutes after we hung up I realized that she didn't mention buying any sexy new underthings.

After a full, busy work week, during which I had only a little time to talk to Christi, Saturday evening finally rolled around, and after putting on a jacket and tie, I went next door. Christi opened the door wearing a big, fluffy bathrobe. We had already discussed the plan, so I acted surprised.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked loud enough for Britt to hear. "You're supposed to be ready by now. Or almost ready, at least."

"I'm sorry sweetie," she replied, trying to sound sick. "I'm not feeling good."

"Awwww. Poor baby!" I said.

"That's ok. You will just have to go and have a good time without me," she told me.

"I don't know if that's possible," I replied as I took her in my arms. "I never have as much fun if you're not there."

"Awwww. Aren't you sweet!" she said as we kissed. "You'll just have to do the best that you can. Tonight isn't about me, remember, or even us. It's about Britt's birthday."

"I know," I told her. "I'll try to show her a good time tonight."

Christi then pulled me in and kissed me, hot and passionately. She slid her hand down to my ass and squeezed it, pulling me closer to her. "You'd better show her a GREAT time!" she whispered in my ear.

"You look hot!" she told me as I stepped back from her. "I love the jacket and tie!"

"Thank you."

"Did you make all of the plans?" she asked quietly.

"Yep. I already booked a room at the hotel that the restaurant is in. They're holding the key for me, to make it look like a spontaneous thing."

"Nice!" she said, sliding her hand down and cupping my cock. "I hope you're ready for a long night and took one of your 'daddy's little helpers'! She's planning on 'trying' to seduce you!"

"She told you that?" I asked. I had told her a few months back that a doctor friend of mine had given me some sample packs of the little blue pills, and their little yellow cousins for nights when we wanted a marathon session.

"Of course! We already discussed it, and I told her that I wouldn't mind. I told her that I would rather have her be with you than some guy she didn't know, who wouldn't treat her the way that you would."

"You're going to put up a fight, and she's going to have you call me," she continued. "I'm going to tell you that it's ok, that I want you to give my little girl the night of her life, and then I'm going to tell you that if you don't treat my little girl right, I will be very angry with you."

"Ok, but I still think that this is weird," I told her.

"Hold that thought," she whispered as we heard heels coming down her stairs. A second later I saw a pair of dark, burgundy heels quickly followed by Britt's lean legs. A LOT of leg. I watched as she continued down the stairs, eventually seeing the bottom of her dress, just inches from her ass.

I continued watching as Britt walked down the stairs, stopping at the landing a couple of steps above the floor.

"Holy crap!" I said softly. Standing in front of me, smiling shyly, Britt wore a black satin and lace dress that left little to the imagination. She wore her hair down and had obviously had it done that day.

The dress consisted of basically a satin diamond shape starting at her neck, widening to cover her chest and then coming to a point again at her belly button, with a satin skirt on the bottom. Lace bordered the satin at top, reaching towards her shoulders, covering her stomach, and at the very bottom of the skirt. It was just tight enough around her chest that you could still see the outline of her areola pressing against it. As she looked at me, she slowly held her arms out and turned, showing me a large expanse of bare back.

"Isn't that a sexy dress?" Christi asked as I stood there silent.

"Britt, you look amazing!" I said.

"Thank you," she replied, smiling brightly at me.

Looking at Britt, I could feel the blood starting to rush to my groin. She took the final two steps down and walked up to me, and then hugged me.

"Thank you so much for taking me out tonight," she said. "This could be the best birthday, and birthday present, ever!"

"It's my pleasure, Britt," I told her.

"It's just too bad that mommy can't join us," she added.

"I know. Maybe next time." I saw Christi smiling at me over Britt's shoulder as I slid my hand down her back.

A couple of minutes later I walked Britt out to my truck. She held tightly to my arm as we walked out to my truck, leaning against me for support. "I'm not used to wearing heels like these," she giggled as she squeezed my bicep.

"Not a problem," I told her.

"I just wanted to look good for you," she said.

"Mission accomplished," I replied. "You look amazing. Incredibly sexy."

"You think that I look sexy?" she asked, looking up at me as I helped her into the truck.

"No, I know that you do," I told her. "I guarantee that you will have every man, and probably half of the women, looking at you everywhere we go. And most of them will be jealous of me."

A little while later we walked into Luna, and as I predicted, in that dress, Britt turned a lot of heads. I ordered us a couple of drinks and we talked, and I intentionally let her see my eyes roam up and down the length of her body while we waited.

A few minutes later we were sitting at our table, drinking a bottle of wine. While she was subtle about it, it was obvious that Britt was trying to seduce me, leaning low to show some side boob and making suggestive comments, and I just played stupid.

After dinner I took her to a bar on the rooftop of the hotel, known for its great cocktails and a DJ that played any and every type of music that you could dance to. We danced to a few faster songs, with Britt rubbing against me and shaking everything she had, and then the DJ slowed it down. That was when she really started to turn up the heat.

Within a couple of seconds of the song starting, Britt molded her body against mine. She wrapped her arms around me and held me close as we started to move slowly to the music. Having a beautiful girl half my age holding me that close naturally had the blood rushing to my cock, and she moaned softly as it started to push against her stomach.

I felt her push her hips against me, pressing her body a little harder against my growing bulge as her hand slid down my back towards my ass. I responded by sliding my hand down her back, briefly cupping her firm ass. Britt moaned louder and pressed her fingers against the small of my back, pushing me even harder against her when I decided that it was time to pretend to stop her.

"Britt, no," I said softly but firmly as I stepped back. I still held her in my arms, but I placed room between our bodies. "This is wrong. I'm sorry!"

"No it's not," she replied as she tried to pull me back to her. "It's right. It is SO right!"

"We both want it. Admit it," she told me as she looked up at me. "I want you so badly, and the way that you kissed me that night, and the way that your body is reacting tonight, I know that you want me, too."

"Britt, that night was a mistake. We were both drunk," I argued. "I love your mother, and I would never do anything to hurt her. I would never cheat on your mother. And I'm old enough to be your father!"

She looked at me with a smirk and took me by the hand, leading me back to our table. My eyes were glued to her ass with every step.

"First, I was drunk that night, not you. You knew what you were doing," she said, keeping my hands in hers as we sat down. "I could feel your big, hard dick pressing against my wet pussy when we were kissing, and I know that you enjoyed it."

"Second, I know that you love my mommy, and she loves you. I love her too, and I would NEVER do anything to come between you! I have never seen her as happy as she is with you, and she's never happier than after she spends the night with you."