A Neighborly Bet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to feel that way. I want YOU to make me feel that way!"

"Britt, I will admit that I find you very attractive," I countered. "You are an incredibly beautiful, sexy young woman. Any man would be happy, and lucky, to have you. But the fact is, I'm with your mother, and I would never cheat on her. I'm sorry."

Britt's smile widened and she released my hands. She then reached into her purse and pulled out her phone, and still smiling at me, hit a couple of buttons. I sat back, looking confused, knowing that she was calling her mother.

"Hi mommy!" she said a second later. "You were right. He's putting up a fight. He's so cute and sweet, thinking that he would be cheating on you!"

She giggled as she listened to Christi talk, and then said, "Ok, hold on. Here he is."

Britt handed me the phone with a proverbial, cat-that-ate-the-canary look on her pretty face. "Mommy wants to talk to you, mister."

I continued to pretend to look confused as I took the phone from her. "Hi baby," I said into the phone. "How are you feeling?"

"You are in so much trouble, mister!" Christi said. "I can tell that she is so horny for you, she's going to tear you up!"

"You faked being sick?" I replied, acting like I was angry. "Why would you do that?"

Christi giggled into the phone, and I got up from my seat. I told Britt that I would be back and walked to the wall of the rooftop bar, taking in the view of the city while I talked to Christi.

"Are you SURE that you want this?" I asked her softly. "You know that this will change our relationship forever."

"I know it will, baby," she replied, cooing. "I believe, no, I KNOW, that it will change us for the better. I love you more than I can describe, and Britt's in love with you too. She needs you to do this for her. By this time tomorrow, she's going to love you almost as much as I do."

"I want you to fuck her brains out," she continued. "I want you to fuck her so hard, she can't walk tomorrow! And then, when you bring her home to me, I'm going to fuck you until we both pass out!"

"Sounds like a plan to me!" I told her.

"Good," she replied. "Now, go let my little girl seduce you, and then go give her the best that you have! I want you to pull out tricks that you haven't even used on me yet!"

"Then, come home to me, and show me those tricks!"

"Yes dear!" I laughed. "So, am I supposed to let her know that you 'tricked' me tonight?"

"Yes! Let her think that you are still skeptical about it, and make her work for it! Tell her that you're mad at me, and her, for lying to you, and that we will have to have a long talk when you get home," she answered.

"Oh, and Kurt, one more thing that you might want to know," she added a couple of seconds later. "When you finally see her hot, sexy, naked body, you should know that is almost exactly what I looked like at that age, only my bobs were a little bigger. Think about THAT when you're fucking her!"

The next thing that I heard was the double beep telling me that she had disconnected the call. With the phone still up to my ear, I turned to Britt and saw that she was still watching me as our waitress walked away. I pretended that I was still talking to her mother for a few seconds before I started walking back to our table.

"So?" she said as I sat down and handed her phone back to her. I looked at her, smiling widely with her nipples pressing hard against her dress.

"You, young lady, are in deep trouble," I told her firmly. "I do not like being lied to!"

"I know, and I'm sorry," she replied in a soft, little girl voice. "But that was the only way that mommy and I could make this work!"

"It was mommy's idea! You should be mad at her!"

"I'm mad at both of you!" I told her, acting very firm. "I do not like being used and manipulated like this! You both lied to me!"

"She and I are going to have a long talk when we get home!"

"Oooooohh! Are you going to spank her?" she replied, giggling and taking my hands in hers again.

"If you are, can I watch?" she quickly added.

"Whatever happens to her is going to happen to you, too," I told her. "You are just as guilty, and you just tried throwing her under the bus by blaming all of this on her!"

"Ooooooohh! Will you spank us in front of each other?"

"Can you handle spanking both of us together?" she added with a giggle and a little spark to her eyes.

"Are you sure that you want this?" I asked her, ignoring her questions.

"Yes!" she replied quickly. "I want this more than anything!"

We sat there silently as the waitress brought us a round that Britt had ordered while I was talking to Christi. "I hope you don't mind," Britt said softly. "I thought you might need another one after you got off the phone."

I didn't say anything as I picked up my glass and took a long pull off of it. In the background I could hear the DJ announce that he was going to play a short set of slow music, so I stood and took Britt by the hand, leading her out to the dance floor.

I took her in my arms, quickly pulling her body tightly against mine. I heard, and felt, her sigh as she quickly felt my cock start to harden, and she moaned softly as she pressed her hips against me.

She slid her hand down my back, stopping just above my waist, and I slowly started softly sliding my hand up and down her back. When my fingertips reached her lower back, I leaned in and softly kissed her neck, just behind her ear.

"I want you to tell me," I whispered in her ear as my lips caressed her neck, "everything that you want me to do with you."

Britt moaned as I continued kissing her neck and my fingertips gently slid down the crack of her ass. I could feel a pattern of lace under her dress, covering her firm ass cheeks.

"Ohhhhhhhh! I want you to fuck me!" I continued kissing her neck, lightly nipping at the soft skin and now cupping her ass cheek.

"I want you to fuck me, and make me your slut just like you made my mommy," she continued, breathing heavily. "I want you to do everything to me that you do to her!"

"I want you to make me cum so hard, and scream so loud, that mommy hears me and gets jealous."

I kissed and nipped at her soft skin as I slowly started to drag my fingers back up her ass crack. She gasped as I stopped to press a fingertip even harder against her rosebud.

"Ohhhhyyeessssss!" she moaned.

"What else do you want?"

"I want to suck your cock, and swallow your cum, I want to cum all over your face, and I want you to fill me with your cum," she moaned, pressing her ass against my finger. "I want you to fill all of me with your cum, and cover me with as much of your hot, sticky man-juice as you can!"

"Are you calling your mother a slut?" I asked as I slid my fingers back down to her ass and squeezed her cheek.

"Ohhhhhhgoddddd! My mommy's such a slut for you!" she breathed. "She said so herself! She told me that she would do ANYTHING that you asked her to do."

"I want to do the same thing."

"You're sure about this?" I asked, squeezing her ass cheek again.

"Yessssss!"

"I have to tell you something," she said as she looked up at me. "I was planning on wearing nothing but this dress and shoes tonight, but I've been so wet all day that I had to put on a pair of panties."

"I put on a sexy thong first, but I was so wet that I leaked around it, so I had to put on what I'm wearing now."

"Nice," I replied, sliding my fingers up her ass crack again. As I looked over her shoulder, I could see a woman watching us intently.

"Yeah, but now I've soaked through these panties!" she told me.

"Does it excite you even more, knowing that we're being watched? By a woman? Whose eyes are glued to your ass?" I asked her.

Britt moaned softly, resting her head on my shoulder as we continued swaying to the music. As we moved, I felt her shift her legs so that she was straddling one of mine. Applying a little more pressure, I slid my hand down her back again, pulling her harder against me.

We danced to one more song before making our way back to our table. The waitress came by as we finished our drinks and at Britt's request I ordered one more round. While we waited, I leaned in and kissed Britt, and then told her that I would be right back.

I quickly went down to the main desk and checked in, getting a key card, and then went back up to the bar. I decided to use the washroom, and as I left I saw the woman that had been watching us dance walking down the hallway towards me. We made eye contact as she approached me.

"You know, when I first saw you with that young woman, I wondered if you were on a date, or out with your daughter," she told me. "Then I saw you dance with her."

"Well, you certainly seemed to enjoy watching us," I replied.

"She is a lovely looking young lady," she said, "and you two make an attractive, and interesting, couple."

"I have to ask, what is a beautiful young woman doing with a man your age?" she added, stepping very close to me.

"Not that it's any of your business," I told her, "but she's my girlfriend's daughter. I'm taking her out for her birthday." I looked over her shoulder and saw Britt watching us.

"Your girlfriend's daughter?" she gasped. "Does your girlfriend know what kind of relationship you two have? I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate your hands all over her daughter's bottom, or your kissing her!"

"Actually, it was her mother's idea," I replied, smacking her on her ass.

"Oh, by the way," I added as I walked away, "I'm not sure which of us you were enjoying watching more, but I wouldn't take too much time in there if you want to see more. We're going up to our room soon."

I heard her gasp as I walked away.

"Who was that?" Britt asked with a bit of venom as I sat down at the table. "Where did you go?"

"THAT," I replied, "was the woman that was watching your ass while we danced. I'm not sure which of us she's more jealous of, but she's definitely jealous."

"Why? What did she say?" she asked, gripping her glass tightly.

"She asked who you were, and pointed out our age difference," I told her.

"What did you say?"

"I told her the truth," I replied, smiling. I watched as the woman walked out of the washroom hallway, her eyes immediately going to our table.

Britt gasped loudly, and said, "You told her the truth?"

"Of course," I replied. "Why wouldn't I?"

She looked at me silently for a second, and then asked, "Why did you smack her on her butt?"

"I just felt that it was necessary. After all, she was being a bit nosey. I also wanted to add to her excitement. Give her something to think about while she watches us, and even more when she can't."

Britt looked at me for a second, her eyes narrowing to slits. I saw a smirk slowly appear on her face and then she slid off of her stool. "Let's give her something to watch and REALLY think about, then," she said as she took my hand.

I watched her ass sway under her dress as she led me back on to the dance floor, where we danced to the next couple of songs. Britt danced very close to me, rubbing up against me and grinding on me. The DJ then played a couple of slower songs, and Britt pressed her body against mine and I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close. Sure enough, the woman watched the entire time, her eyes getting bigger as I cupped Britt's ass again. From what I could see, the woman's date was not too happy that her attention was on us and not him.

Britt moaned softly as I squeezed her firm ass cheek and looked up at me. "So where did you go?" she asked.

"I went to get us a room," I told her, as I bent down to kiss her softly on the lips.

"You got us a room HERE?" she gasped.

"Yes, here."

"Oh my god! These rooms have to be expensive! You shouldn't have done that!"

"Why not?" I replied. "Would you rather go to some cheap 'no-tell-motel'?"

"Well ... no," she answered.

"Your mother told me to treat you the same way that I would treat her, and I am certainly not going to take her to some cheap 'no-tell-motel' for her birthday," I told her, "and I'm not going to do it for you either."

Britt looked at me for a second and then pulled my head down to hers. She pressed her lips against mine, kissing me passionately before pulling her lips from mine.

"Let's go check out that room," she breathed, stepping out of my embrace and taking my hand in hers.

I quickly flagged down our waitress and paid our bill as Britt walked to the washroom. I watched as she stopped by the woman's table on the way back to me, and she leaned down to whisper something in the woman's ear. Britt had a big smile as she walked away, and then took my hand again.

"What was that about?" I asked her as I noticed the woman's mouth hanging open.

"I told her that it's too bad she can't follow us. We'd really give her something to watch!" she replied, giggling as she pulled me by my hand towards the elevators.

A couple of minutes later I held the door open and followed Britt into our room. Her ass seemed to have an extra sway to it as she walked in, giving me a great visual.

"Wow!" she said softly as she looked around the room. "This is a nice room!"

"Holy crap! Look at this view!" she exclaimed seconds later as she stood at the windows, looking at the city.

"Well, my view is certainly great," I replied, as I looked at the back of her body. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at me as I walked up behind her.

"Thank you," she said softly. "I'm glad you like."

"No," I replied as I slipped my arms around her waist. "Thank YOU!"

She moaned softly and lay her head back against my shoulder as I hugged her tightly, pressing myself against her ass. I leaned down and gently kissed and nipped at her neck as I slowly slid my hands up the sides of her body.

Britt whimpered when I cupped her breasts, squeezing them softly. She brought her hands up and covered mine, holding them in place as I gently massaged the small, firm globes. I could feel her hard nipples against my fingers and I squeezed her breasts a little more firmly this time, lightly pinching her stiff buds.

She moaned and pressed her head harder against my shoulder. I then felt her press her ass against my hardening cock, grinding against me as her hands squeezed mine.

"Oh my god," she breathed as I continued to kiss her neck and squeeze her breasts a little harder. After a couple of minutes, I pinched the fingers on one of her hands between my fingers and started sliding both hand down the front of her dress.

"Oh god," she whimpered as I slid our fingers over her mound. I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy through her dress and panties as I pressed my fingers against it. Involuntarily, she guided my fingers with hers, showing me where she wanted me to touch her.

I could feel her labia through the two layers of thin lace and I pressed my finger in between them, sliding it slowly up and down. With my hand on her pussy, slowly rubbing it, the other hand on her breast squeezing it and pinching her nipple, and my lips and teeth still working on her neck, Britt must have been on a sensory overload, because I heard her moan loudly as her body leaned harder against mine and then she reached her hands out and leaned against the window.

"Oh shit!" she moaned, grinding her ass against my bulge slowly.

I slowly and lightly slid my lower hand up and soon had the fingertips of both hands on the bare skin at the edges of her dress. I slowly slid both hands under the top of her dress, grazing the sides of her breasts as I leaned in closer to her. I then grabbed one end of the thin ribbon around the back of her neck and slowly pulled on it, finally untying the knot. Britt moaned softly as she felt the dress loosen, allowing my hands to slide in a little further and she pressed her ass harder against me. Britt moaned and whimpered softly as I cupped her bare breasts, gently squeezing them.

I looked at her reflection in the window as I continued squeezing her, and pinched her nipples. Britt's eyes were closed as she ground her ass against me harder and leaned her head back against me. I leaned in closer to her ear and whispered, "Open your eyes."

I watched as her eyes popped open and she looked at her reflection. "I want you to watch yourself," I whispered. She nodded slowly, looking into the reflection of my eyes. "Watch yourself," I reminded her.

I then took the ribbon between my teeth again and pulled on it some more. Soon the ribbon was loose and completely untied, and the ribbon between my teeth was the only thing holding the top of her dress up.

Britt gasped and her body stiffened for a second as I let the top drop, exposing her small breasts. "Oh my god! What if somebody sees me?" she asked, her hands flying up to cover mine.

"What if?" I asked her, squeezing her breasts. "Let them watch. Let them be jealous of me."

She moaned softly, squeezing my hands still under hers as she pressed her head harder against my shoulder. "Look around out there," I told her. "There's no one out there. It would be very hard for anyone to see up here." As I said the words 'very hard' I pushed my hips forward, pressing my hard against her lower back. She moaned and I watched her reflection as she looked outside, trying to verify what I just told her.

I soon felt her grip on my hands relax, and I started sliding my fingertips around the edges of her breasts. "That feels so good!" she whispered, closing her eyes again.

"Open your eyes," I told her as I pinched her stiff nipples hard. Britt gasped and her eyes popped back open.

Her hands slid down my arm, stroking my forearms as I teased her breasts. "Oh my god!" she suddenly exclaimed, her hands flying up to her chest and covering her breasts. "Someone is watching us!"

"Where?" I asked. "Don't point. Just nod your head in the direction."

"Down there," she whispered to her bottom right. I then discretely looked over her shoulder and eventually saw a couple, backlit as they stood in their window, looking up at us. He was standing behind her, doing much of the same things that we were doing.

"They're ok," I told her. "They're playing just like we are. Let them watch. We can watch them, too."

Britt moaned and pressed her hands harder against mine. I knew that she was nervous and unsure about being on display like that, so I kissed her on the neck and then slid my hands out from under hers. "Stay here," I told her. "Don't move. I'll be right back."

I then walked over to the table lamp a few feet away and turned it on, and then walked over to the light switch and turned off the main lights. We would now be backlit, just like they were.

"There," I said as I kissed her neck and slid my hands up to her breasts again. "Now they can only see as much of us as we can of them." She looked down and saw that we really couldn't make out many details of our voyeurs, and nodded her head slightly. She eventually relaxed again and slid her hands back down to my forearms.

I looked at her reflection again and saw that she was watching them. I slid my hands down under her breasts and cupped them, lifting the small, firm globes as much as I could. "You like watching them, don't you?" I asked her as I pinched and pulled on her nipples.

"Y ... yesssss," she moaned.

"Tell me what they're doing," I whispered as I nibbled the soft flesh just behind her earlobe.

"Oh god!" she moaned as she leaned back against me harder. By now I was basically holding her up as I traced my fingertips across her tits. "He's squeezing her ... her tits," she told me.

"Are they nice tits?" I asked as I squeezed hers.

"Yes!" she replied. "They're big, and soft, and she's got huge nipples!"

"Oh my god! Now he's playing with her pussy!"