A Neighborly Bet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my hands down her sides, stopping at the thin mound of fabric bunched up around her waist. I started to slowly push the dress down when she dropped her hands and grabbed onto my wrists. "No!" she said softly.

"Move your hands, young lady," I whispered firmly into her ear. "Play with your beautiful tits. Show me, and them, how you like your breasts and nipples played with."

Britt moaned softly and nodded her head, and then brought her hands up to her breasts. I pushed her dress over her thin hips, dropping it to the floor and leaving her in only her boy-short panties and heels as she moaned and pinched her nipples.

"Are they still watching you?" I asked her.

"Yes," she hissed as I slid my fingers up and down the lace of her tight panties. I could feel the dampness and heat radiating from her pussy as she moved her hips, pressing her mound against my hand.

"Oh god! Now he's fingering her! I can see her moan!"

"Mmmmmmm! Is he doing something like this?" I asked as I slid my hand down the front of her panties.

"Ohhhhh! Yessssss!"

"Oh shit!" she gasped, her knees buckling for a second as my fingertips slid down her wet lips on both sides of her clit. Her hands dropped and clamped down on my arms as she steadied herself.

I slowly slid my fingers up and down her slit a couple of times, avoiding her clit, and then dipped one fingertip through the seeping wetness and into her hot pussy. "Oh shit!" she whimpered, pressing her hips towards my hand.

With my one arm wrapped around her body, teasing and playing with her nipple, and the other one on her pussy, Britt was moaning louder. Her hips were moving back and forth, alternating between pressing her ass against my cock and then her pussy against my probing finger. I looked at the reflection of her face again, and she was still watching the voyeurs.

"Oh god!" she breathed. "She's getting on her knees! She's going to ... she's going to suck him off!"

"Luck guy!" I replied. "Do you want to keep watching?"

"Yes! No! I ... I don't know!" she whimpered.

"Oh my god! Please take me to bed!" she begged a couple of seconds later, turning her head to kiss me. "I don't care about them anymore! I just want you! I want to feel you! I want you to make love to me! To fuck me good! And hard!"

"Ok little girl. Wave good-bye to your new friends first," I told her. I watched as she raised her hand and waved, giggling a second later. I looked over her shoulder and saw that the woman was till on her knees. Both of them were looking up at Britt, waving to her. I then raised my hand over her shoulder and waved at them before reaching down and picking her up.

Britt yelped as I picked her up and started carrying her to the bed. I gently laid her down and joined her, kissing her soft lips. Moaning softly into my mouth, she wrapped her arms around me and held me tight as she kissed me, her bare leg wrapping around me.

I lightly slid my hands up and down her body, her smooth skin soft under my fingertips. Britt moaned into my mouth as our tongues danced and dueled together. I gently squeezed her breasts, lying flat on her chest, and lightly pinched and pulled on her nipples. Then I slid one hand down, lightly tickling her belly on my way below her waist.

"Oh god, yes!" she moaned loudly as my fingertips slid across the front of her panties, pressing lightly on her wet lips. She held me tighter and raised her hips up, pushing her mound harder against my hand. I continued caressing her pussy through her panties, avoiding her clit. I pushed my fingers harder against the warm, wet opening to her pussy, forcing a little of the damp lace inside her.

It was then, as she held me tight and started sliding her hands up and down my body, that Britt realized that I was still dressed. "Somebody has WAY too many clothes on!" she said, squeezing my ass.

"Yeah, but I was about to rip your panties off of you," I teased, tapping lightly on her clit. Britt moaned and then pushed away from me. Rolling over, she grabbed my shoulders and lay me flat on the bed.

"I meant YOU!" she giggled, slapping my arm. "And you will NOT rip these off of me! I love these panties, and I paid a lot of money for them!" I didn't say anything as she then sat up and started pulling my suit jacket off.

Soon Britt had my jacket off and my shirt unbuttoned, and was pulling my shirt off of me. As she dropped my shirt on the floor I reached up and started pulling my tie over my head. "No," she said, reaching her hands up to mine. "Leave it on. You look SO HOT like that!"

I rested on my elbows and watched her as she straddled my legs and she started on my pants. She unbuckled my belt, opened my pants, and then slowly lowered my zipper. She started pulling on the waistband and I raised my hips, letting her slide my pants all the way down and off of my legs.

Britt exhaled sharply and slowly as she straddled my legs again and looked down at my bulging silk boxers. Silently, she wrapped her fingers around my hard rod and squeezed it softly. Her eyes slowly travelled up my body until she was looking in my eyes. She smiled and leaned down to kiss me before sitting up again. She then hooked her fingers under the waistband on my drawers and started to pull them down as she looked back down again.

"I've wanted to see this up close for a long time," she breathed as she got the waistband down to the base of my shaft.

I raised my ass and she whimpered softly, and then pulled my shorts down just above my knees. My hard cock soon popped free, springing up proud.

"Holy crap!" Britt moaned softly as she looked at my rigid pole. "No wonder mommy's always so happy!"

"Can I tell you something?" she asked, her eyes locked on her hand wrapped around my thick shaft as she slowly stroked me.

"Of course."

"I've watched you with mommy," she said, still watching her hand and my cock.

"I know," I told her. "I caught you, remember?"

"I remember that," she giggled as she looked up at me for a second. Her eyes then dropped back to the slow hand job she was giving me. "That was hot!"

"But I'm not talking about that time. I watched you before that."

"Oh really?" I asked and she giggled again, nodding her head. "When?"

"When you first started fucking my mommy," she told me. "The night of Jackie's party at the bar and I left early. I wanted to leave because Allie told me that she was going to fuck her boyfriend on the bench."

"She told me that I should get there first and hide in the trees so I could watch them," she continued as her hand stroked me a little faster.

"I just got to my hiding spot when you and mommy walked up."

"I got to watch you and mommy, AND Allie and Donnie. That was SO hot!"

"You like to watch, don't you?" I asked as I reached my hand up to stroke her breast. Britt moaned and nodded her head.

"Yessss!" she replied, stroking me faster. "That's so hot!"

"What were you doing while you watched us that night?"

"Ohhhhh!" she moaned as she slid her hips forward, resting her pussy against the back of my shaft. "I played with my pussy."

"I was SO WET!" she moaned, flexing her hips and pressing her pussy against my hard cock while she continued to stroke me. "It was so hard not to scream when I came! I couldn't let myself cum too hard because everybody would have heard me! I had to wait until later!"

"Is that the only other time you've watched us?" I asked.

"No," she replied quietly.

"I play with my pussy, and I cum every time!" she moaned. Her eyes were still locked on her hand and my cock.

"Every time?" I repeated. "You watch us a lot?"

"I've watched you a few times," she giggled as she squeezed my rod harder and stroked me a little faster.

I moaned at her actions, and then, without a word, Britt slid back and leaned down, kissing the head of my shaft. I moaned a little louder and she looked up at me. I looked into her eyes as she lay down on her stomach and took a long, slow lick from the base of my pole all the way up to the head. "Do you like to watch?" she asked, looking back up at me.

"Yes, I do," I moaned as she flicked her tongue around the rim of my head.

"Good. Watch this." Britt then grasped my cock firmly at the base and wrapped her lips around the rim of my head. Looking up at me again, she then slowly lowered her head, sliding her lips down my length.

"Oh damn!" I moaned as I watched her lips go further down my rigid pole. Keeping her eyes locked on mine, Britt was able to take all but about an inch of my hard cock before slowly sliding her lips back up. She then repeated her actions for the next couple of minutes, taking me deep down her throat and then back up, leaving just the head in her lips.

"I heard mommy tell my aunt Toni that you have a nice cock," she said, stroking my shaft and looking closely at it, "but she lied. You have a beautiful cock!"

"Thank you," I moaned as she took me in her mouth again. "I'm glad you like."

"Mmmmmmm! I like it a lot!"

"She probably lied so aunt Toni wouldn't try to steal you from her," Britt said. "Aunt Toni is a big old slut! She'd love your cock!"

She then started sucking me off again, with even more enthusiasm. Britt was an excellent cock sucker! As good as her mother was, Britt may have been a little better. She showed the same passion and dedication, but seemed to have a little more raw, natural talent. Christi told me that I was only the third guy she'd been with, and she didn't do it much for Joe since he wouldn't go down on her, so maybe Britt just had more practice. Whatever the case, she was definitely good! She was very good!

"Oh damn!" I moaned as I lay back on the bed. Britt started sucking harder and faster on my rod and I reached my hands down and held on to the back of her head.

Britt moaned as I gathered her hair hanging around her face and held it at the back of her head. She then started bobbing her head faster, slowing down a few times to try to take me deeper.

After a few pleasurable minutes of her sucking my cock, she pulled her lips back and started licking up and down the length of my shaft. As she licked around the base, she dipped her head even lower and licked my balls. She then started stroking me as she wrapped her lips gently around my balls and started sucking on them.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned, holding tighter to her hair. Britt moaned with me and then dragged her tongue in a long, slow lick back up my cock.

"Oh damn!" I moaned as she lowered her face back down my rod, tightening her lips. Sucking harder on my cock, Britt started working like a woman possessed. She had definitely inherited her mother's passion as well as her body and looks.

That thought brought me back to Christi's comment about how Britt's body was like hers when she was that age. I lifted my head and looked down at Britt, taking in the full view of her lean body, only her ass still hidden under the thin burgundy lace.

"If I make you cum, can you get it up again?" she asked as she released my cock and licked around the rim of the head.

"I know how you old guys are," she teased.

"And just how do you know that?" I asked her, raising my eyebrows.

Britt giggled and said, "Angie used to fuck one of her college professors. She said he was a 'one-and-done' kind of guy" as she stroked my shaft.

"I really want you to cum in my mouth, but I want to feel you inside me more."

"No worries little girl. I plan on fucking your brains out tonight. A couple of times. I'll get it up again just fine."

"Ooooooohh! That sounds like fun!" she replied. She then attacked my cock with a determined gusto, desperately trying for my cum. She was doing a damn good job!

"Oh damn, little girl!" I moaned a few minutes later. "Keep that up and you're going to get your reward!"

"MmmHMM!" she moaned, trying to swallow my pole. We locked eyes as the tip of her nose rested just above my pubic hair, and I could feel her tongue trying to wiggle around.

Britt kept her eyes locked on mine as she slowly slid her lips back to the top of my shaft and then back down a few more times. The sight of her beautiful eyes looking deeply into mine, with her firm, shapely ass just below it, combined with the recurring memory of what Kristi had said about Britt's body looking like hers when she was younger and the sensations that Britt was giving me soon brought me to the edge.

"Oh shit, little girl!" I moaned loudly. "You're gonna make me cum!"

Britt moaned, "MMmmHHMMMMM!" again and sucked me harder, taking me as deep as she could and holding me there for a few seconds before sliding her face back and then bobbing her head up and down quickly. It only took a few more seconds before I felt myself going over.

"Oh DAMN!" I bellowed as I held Britt's head tightly. I bucked my hips up and down, fucking her face. I felt my balls tighten up and they exploded, spewing their load down her throat.

Britt moaned loudly pulled her face back, keeping just the head of my cock in her mouth as she swallowed my cum. She slowly stroked my shaft, trying to milk the last of my thick load from me as I tried to catch my breath.

"Holy crap!" I moaned as I felt the cool air hit my wet, slowly deflating pole when she finally released it. "That was incredible!"

"Thank you!" she giggled as she crawled up and lay next to me. I turned my body and kissed her and I felt her body stiffen.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing," she replied. "No guy has ever kissed me after they came in my mouth. You just surprised me."

I wrapped my arm around her and lay back, still recovering, and she asked, "So, am I as good as my mommy?"

"Little girl, don't ask questions like that," I told her as I raised my body to look at her. "You know better than that."

"Why? What are you going to do, spank me ... daddy?" she replied, smirking at me.

"If necessary," I told her. "I would never compare you with your mother, or compare any two lovers, so don't ask me to."

"Ooooo! A sensitive spot!" she said, raising herself up on an elbow.

"Don't worry. You can tell me the truth. I'll never tell my mommy!"

I then quickly sprung up and grabbed Britt by the waist. She squealed loudly as I pulled her to me and lay her across my knees. "I warned you, you little brat," I growled as I ripped her lace panties off of her ass. She gasped loudly at the sound of her panties ripping and started wiggling, trying to get out of my grasp, but I lay my arm across her lower back, keeping her in place.

She yelped at the first hard smack, finally realizing that I was serious. By the time I had given her the fifth blow, she had stopped trying to fight me and she almost sounded like she was trying not to sob. I then held her in place and started to softly massage her ass cheeks and she soon was moving her hips, moaning at my caresses.

"I told you to stop," I whispered as I leaned down to her ear, "but you wouldn't listen. I hope you learned your lesson."

"Yes, daddy," she whimpered as the fingers of one hand started sliding down the crack of her ass. "I'm sorry."

"And no, you're not better than your mother. You are good. You are very good, but you're not better. One day, you could be as good, but not now," I told her, wondering about her calling me "daddy."

Britt just nodded her head as I traced her puckered asshole with one finger. She moaned and gasped, and whispered, "I'm sorry," again.

She started raising and lowering her hips, pushing her ass against my finger, and I rolled her onto her back off of my lap, and she gasped at the feel of the sheet on her sore, red ass cheeks. Silently, I lay between her legs and then grasped what remained of her panties and ripped them off of her, tossing them to the floor. As I looked up the length of her lean body, I again remembered her mother's comment comparing their bodies.

Britt's nipples were rock hard, standing tall on her small breasts, and when I looked down I saw her juices seeping from her smooth, bald pussy, shiny with her nectar. I looked back up at her face and saw her looking down at me with a look of desperation and lust.

I smiled at her and spread her legs as I leaned down. I had to pause as I looked at the sight before me, wondering how the hell I got into this situation, and how lucky I was.

My eyes took in the beautiful, bald pussy in front of me, the different shades of pink glistening with her copious juices. It was obvious that she had done a full Brazilian waxing, as her shin was far too smooth to have just been shaved. My eyes eventually roamed up the length of her body, taking in the sight of her firm, smooth skin, nearly flawless in its appearance and her small, firm breasts, and I again flashed back to her mother's comment. I slowly shook my head, hoping that this was real and not some kind of weird dream that I would sadly wake up from.

I slid my hands down her legs towards her ass and gently massaged the flesh around her mound, avoiding her pussy. She was so turned on that her labia were already spread wide, like a beautiful butterfly, dripping with her nectar. Using my thumbs, I spread the skin around her clit open a little more and then leaned in.

I first placed a kiss just above her clit and she moaned long and soft, raising her hips up to my face. I then placed my hands under the backs of her thighs and pushed them back, opening her legs wide. Leaning in to her, I stuck my tongue out and slid it into her wet pussy, coating it in her juices, and then slowly slid it up her slit, stopping short of her clit.

"OOOhhhhYYEEEAAAAAHHHHH!" she moaned loudly, moving her hips in an attempt to make me lick her clit. Teasing her, I flicked my tongue all around her stiff little bud, bringing out louder moans.

Finally, I pulled my head back a little and then dove in, attacking her clit with my tongue. I licked up and down the length of her little shaft, batting around the tip before I pressed my face against her pussy and started sucking on her clit.

"OH MY GOD!" she shrieked, reaching down and grabbing my head. She held it firmly as I sucked on her clit and arched her back, pressing her mound against my face.

I gave her clit one more hard suck and then leaned my head back, freeing it from her grasp. "Hold your legs up," I told her, pushing them back a little more.

It took her a couple of seconds to respond, but she eventually grabbed onto the backs of her knees and pulled them back even further. I smiled at her and leaned back down, giving her pussy another long, slow lick.

"Oh my god!" she moaned softly when I started licking at her clit again. "Sooooo gooooood!"

A few seconds later I wrapped my lips around her clit and started sucking on it again. I slid my hand up and placed a fingertip at the seeping opening of her pussy and it slipped in when she lifted her hips again, causing her to moan loudly.

I sucked on her clit, flicking at it with my tongue, as I wiggled my fingertip around just inside her. Britt was moaning louder by now, her pitch getting higher. Just like her mother did when she was going to have a big orgasm.

I quickly added a second finger and slid them both in, pressing on the top of her pussy. Britt was so wet that both fingers slid all the way in with little effort, even as tight as she was.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed loudly as I curled my fingers around the back of her pubic bone. I released her clit from my lips and started flicking my tongue at it lightly and quickly and she gasped. I felt her legs fall over my shoulders and her hands dropped back to my head. "Ohmygod! Yes! Oh shit yes!"

I wiggled my fingers and started jerking my hand back and forth as I pressed harder against the underside of her pubis. "Oh fuck! Oh yes! Right there! Oh fuck yes!" she exclaimed loudly.