A Neighborly Bet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started sucking on her clit once more and she gripped my head, pulling it in hard. "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" she yelled. "Don't stop! Oh shit please don't stop!"

"NNNNGGGHHHHOOOOOHHHHH!" she screeched a few seconds later as I thrust my fingers in deep and bit down lightly on her clit.

"OH MY GOD! YES! OH FUCK I'M CUMMMMMMIIINNNNNGGG!"

Britt's hips were bouncing off of the mattress and I felt her pussy clamping down around my fingers as I continued my oral assault on her. She continued making loud noises, not really saying any words, and her body shook. I could feel my fingers and hand being coated in her gushing juices.

I released her clit from my lips and flicked my tongue softly at it and her ass dropped to the mattress. She released her grasp on my head and her hands dropped to her side. She started moaning softly, her pitch still high but returning to normal.

"Oh my god," she whimpered. I flicked my tongue at her clit again and her body jumped.

"Oh shit!" she moaned. "Stop! I'm so sensitive!"

I slowly slid my fingers out of her, keeping the pressure on the top of her pussy, and leaned down to give her clit a soft kiss. Britt moaned and I started kissing my way up the length of her body, stopping briefly to lick and suck on her nipples.

I continued my way up and lightly lay on top of her as I kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held me tightly, moaning into my mouth as she tasted herself on my lips.

"Holy shit that was amazing!" she moaned as we ended our kiss. "That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had!"

"Good," I replied as I kissed her again. "I'm glad you enjoyed."

"No wonder mommy says you have an amazing tongue!"

"Sweetheart, I'm just getting warmed up!"

"Oh my god! You're going to kill me tonight!"

"At least you'll die with a smile on your face," I teased her. I then raised my hips and moved them around as I looked into her eyes, lining the head of my rehardened cock with her still dripping pussy. Her eyes opened wide and she just nodded silently, and I slowly slid the length of my shaft into her.

"Ohhhhmyyygoddddd!" she whimpered as I pressed my hips against hers. Her pussy was hot and wet, and I could feel her walls squeezing my cock.

"Such a tight pussy!" I moaned as I pushed against her.

"You're so thick!" she replied. I started to slowly slide my cock back and forth and she reached her hands down to my ass and held it. "Don't move!" she pleaded. "Let me get used to you!"

I bucked my hips forward and she yelped, her eyes popping open wider again. I then leaned down and kissed her, moving my hips in small, short thrusts as she wrapped her arms and legs around me while our tongues danced together and she moaned into my mouth.

I soon started moving my hips again, and I quickly felt Britt moving hers in a matching rhythm. I broke our kiss and lifted my body as I started taking longer strokes in and out of her as she moaned loudly. I lifted her legs and pushed them back and rested her ankles on my shoulders.

"Yesss! Fuck me! That feels soooo good!" she moaned as I began moving again.

I started taking long, slower strokes in and out of her, alternating them with a few that were short, fast, pounding. Britt's moans were getting louder and higher pitched, much like her mother's, and she was moving her hips in rhythm with me so I knew that she was getting ready to cum. I slammed my hips forward, bottoming out my cock and causing her to yelp loudly.

I stayed like that, my rod buried deep and her feet behind my head, and bumped my hips against her, pushing just a little deeper into her.

"Oh my god! That is so good!" she whined.

I slowly slid my hands up her legs and wrapped my fingers around her ankles. I pushed her legs back and slowly slid my cock out of her, bringing a low moan from her. Still holding her ankles, I rolled her over onto her stomach. Britt yelped in surprise as she settled on her belly and then looked over her shoulder at me.

My eyes slowly traveled the length of her body, from her still-heeled feet up to her sexy eyes, looking back at me as I straddled her legs and knee-walked up dragging my slick cock up between her firm stems until it rested against her pussy. I leaned down and kissed her as I moved my hips around, trying to line it up with her steamy hole.

I leaned back a little and got the head of my shaft in place and then lowered myself to kiss her again as I started sliding back inside her.

I moved her hair away from the back of her neck and started kissing her tender, sensitive flesh as I very slowly slid another inch inside her. I kissed my way to her ear and whispered, "Slide your hand under your belly and play with your clit."

Britt gasped and moaned, and as I started to slowly slide just the first inch or so in and out of her she raised her hip. I soon felt her fingers start to press against the top of her mound and she started to moan a little louder as I straightened my body.

I moved my hands to her hips and held tightly as I continued teasing her with just the little bit of my cock. She moaned again, and then I thrust my hips forward, bottoming out my cock inside her once more.

"Ooooooof! Oh damn!" she gasped. I rubbed my pubes against her ass and felt her fingers moving a little faster on her clit.

I started sliding my pole back and forth, fucking her tight pussy again as she continued playing with herself. "Oohhhh yeeeaaaahhhhh!" she moaned into the bed. "So deep! So full!"

I felt her feet brushing against my ass as I thrust in and out of her so I reached back and grabbed on to her heels. Then I pulled up on her feet, raising her hips.

"Ohfuckyesssssss!" she moaned loudly. "Fuck me daddy! That is so good!"

I started fucking her faster and harder and reached up and grabbed a handful on her long hair. "Oh yeah!" she exclaimed as I pulled her hair. "Give it to me! Fuck me good!"

I then shifted my body a little higher on hers a little, changing the angle that I slid in on. "OH YES!" she yelled, rubbing her pussy even faster. "FUCK ME!"

I took longer strokes, sliding most of my shaft back and then plunging deep again as my cock rubbed against the underside of her clit. "Ohmygodyessss!" she moaned.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna cum! Fuck me! Fuck me so good!"

I dropped her feet and grabbed onto her firm ass cheeks, squeezing them and pulling them apart. "Ohmygod! Yes! Fuck me baby!"

A few seconds later she slapped the bed with her free hand. "Ohfuckyes!"

"Oooohhhhh! NnnnnGhhhhhhaaahhhhhhhh!"

She grabbed onto the sheets and pulled them towards her.

"Ohhhhyeaaahhhh! Oh my god, yeaaahhhh!"

I looked down at her and saw a thin sheen of perspiration coating her back. I thrust my hips forward, bottoming out my pole. "Ooohhhhhmyyygodddddyyeeeaaaahhhhh!" she exclaimed loudly as I felt her pussy walls spasm around my shaft. "NnnnnGhhhhhhooohhhhhhhh!"

Britt's body shook a little as she came all over my cock. I could feel her juices flowing down my balls as I kept my shaft buried deep. I saw her arm stop moving and she collapsed onto the bed. I waited a few seconds and then started sliding my cock in and out again.

"Holy shit!" she moaned softly, her voice still high-pitched. "Holy crap! You haven't cum yet?"

"Not even close," I told her as I continued slowly fucking her.

"Oh my god! I can't believe this!" she moaned into the mattress as I grabbed and separated her ass cheeks again.

I leaned a little further back and took a few long, slow strokes and then pulled harder on her ass cheeks. Without a word, I started slamming in and out of her tight, wet hole.

"Oh fuck!" Britt yelled as I fucked her hard and fast. "Shit!"

After a long few seconds I released her ass cheeks and watched them bounce as I continued slamming into her. I then reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled back on it.

"Yes! Give it to me!" she yelled loudly as she started thrusting her ass back at me. "Fuck me hard!"

"Oh my god! I'm gonna cum again!"

I was starting to wear down and I felt myself getting close to cumming so I slammed my hips forward once more and leaned my upper body down, still holding tightly to her hair. Britt moaned as she felt my body shift on top of hers, and my pole shift inside of her, and then she gasped and thrust her hips up at me as I softly bit and nibbled just behind her ear.

"I want you on top of me," I breathed into her ear. "I want to watch your hot body ride me."

Gasping softly, she turned her head towards me. "I've never been on top before," she moaned as I ground myself against her ass.

Surprised by that, I just told her, "Well then this night is going to have even more firsts for you."

"Yessssssss!" she hissed. I then slowly slid my shaft, coated in her thick nectar, out of her gripping pussy as I straightened my body again.

I looked down at her prone body, her back rising and falling sharply, and slapped her ass cheeks with my slick pole as she moaned. I pulled her cheeks apart again and slowly slid my shaft up and down the crack of her ass, causing her to gasp and then moan loudly as she moved her hips in unison.

Moving my body off of hers, I rolled over and slid back until I was leaning against the headboard. Britt moaned softly and then turned her head to look at my cock, standing tall and shining with her juices. As I looked down at it, I thought to myself that it was bigger and harder than it had been in a long time, even with Christi.

Britt looked at my rod and then leaned over, sliding her lips down my length. I moaned as she looked up at me, her nose brushing my pubic hairs. She then slowly pulled her head back and sucked on the head, flicking her tongue around.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned. "You are so good at that!"

"Better than mommy?" she asked me for the second time. Abruptly, I reached a hand down and grabbed her hair, pulling her mouth off of my cock. Holding on to her hair, I quickly slid my body down and then smacked her ass, hard. Britt yelped in surprise, and I said, "I told you not to ask me questions like that!" as I smacked her ass again.

"Owwww! I'm sorry!" she replied. "I forgot!"

"You didn't forget!" I told her, spanking her again. "Don't lie to me!" I then spanked her again. harder.

"Now," I said as I slid back to the headboard, "clean my cock off, you naughty little slut!"

"Yessss!" she replied as she rubbed her ass and rolled back over to me. "I'm a slut! I'm YOUR slut! Daddy's slut!"

She then plunged her face down the length of my rod, taking me as deep as she could. "I love the way that I taste on you!" she said a couple of minutes later as she released me from her warm mouth.

To my surprise, she then added, "I can't wait to see how my mommy tastes on your big cock!"

Before I could say anything, she crawled up and straddled my body as she held tightly to the base of my cock. Looking into my eyes, she then slid the head up and down her wet slit and lined it up with her dripping hole.

We both moaned loudly as she slowly lowered her ass, sliding her pussy down the length of my cock.

"Oh my god!" she breathed as she slid down further, her hands on my chest. "I feel so full! Your cock is so thick!"

I leaned back and watched as she slowly slid up and down on me, going a little deeper each time. After a few minutes she stopped and looked down at our juncture.

"Holy shit!" she whimpered. "I can't believe that I don't have all of you yet! I'm so damn full!"

I smiled at her and started moving my hips and she gasped, digging her fingers into my chest. "Yessssss!" she hissed as she started moving with me.

I looked down and saw that she still hadn't taken all of my cock, so I slid my hands to her hips and then pulled her down hard. Her eyes popped open wide and she yelped, and then moaned softly.

"Ohmygod! Ohmygodohmygod! How did you do that? I've never even had a toy this deep!"

I just smiled at her and told her to ride me as I smacked her ass cheek. She yelped again, and then started sliding her ass back and forth, grinding her bare clit against me as my cock slid inside her pussy.

"Oh fuck, this is good!" she moaned as she started moving her ass. I watched her small tits shifting in her chest as she moved her ass even faster.

Britt's moaning got louder and she gripped my chest harder as she rode me. Before I let her cum though, I slid down a little until I was lying flat and pulled her with me. As soon as she started riding me again I did something that made Christi cum, and at the very least gush profusely if not squirt, every time.

As she continued riding me I reached up and pulled her body down to mine, pressing her small tits into my chest. I then slid my hands down to her ass, grabbed her cheeks, and pulled on them again, and at the same time I started jack-hammering up into her. Britt reacted almost identically like her mother did, yelping as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

"Ohmygodyes! Fuck me! Oh shit! On fuck! Oh my god!" she exclaimed loudly as I continued pounding into her.

After a couple of minutes, she tried to straighten her body and I quickly reached a hand up and grabbed her by the hair again, and pulled her back down to me. Britt latched her lips onto mine as I continued fucking her fast and hard and she started moaning louder into my mouth.

Soon, she broke our kiss and turned her head. "OHMYGODYES! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD!" she yelled. "OHSHIT! I'M CUMMING! OHMYGODI'MCUMMING!"

I held her tightly and I felt a sudden surge of pussy juice pouring down my balls. Britt screamed in ecstasy as her pussy spasmed around my shaft.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed a few seconds later. "Stop! Holy fuck! Stop!"

I released her hair and slid my hand from her ass, placing both hands on her hips as she collapsed on top of me. "Holy shit!" she moaned softly. "What did you do to me?"

"I made you cum," I told her as I slowly moved my hips up to her. "I made you squirt."

"Cum? Squirt?" she moaned as she looked down at me. "That felt like a million explosions going on inside of me! I've never felt anything like that!"

"Good," I replied as she moaned again. "I'm glad that I could do that for you!"

"Holy crap!" she whimpered. "I'm still trembling!"

Britt then looked down at me with pleading eyes. "Please make love to me now," she asked. "I want you to cum for me. I want to feel you cum inside of me!"

"I can do that," I told her, smiling at her.

"But we have to move," she whined. "You have to be on top. You drained me!"

I pulled her back down to me and kissed her again and then, holding tight to her, I rolled us over, placing her on her back.

"Yes!" she hissed as I lay on top of her and gently thrust my hips forward, pushing my pole further in. "Oh god! Please make love to me now! Fuck me like you love me!"

I felt her heels press against the backs of my thighs as she wrapped her legs around mine, and I leaned in, placed my hands on the sides of her face and kissed her. Britt moaned into my mouth as we kissed and I started moving my hips, sliding my rigid pole in and out of her pussy.

I soon felt her raising her hips to reach mine as I made love to her, and it wasn't long before I pulled my lips from hers and she started moaning louder.

"Ohhhh yeeaaahhh!" she breathed. "Yesssss!"

After a couple of minutes, I straightened my body and slid my legs forward, elevating her ass and draping her legs over the tops of mine. "Oh fuck yeah!" she exclaimed, feeling my cock rubbing against the underside of her clit.

With my hands gripping her hips, I started fucking her faster, bringing out louder moans. Britt was raising her hips up at me harder, and from the sounds of her breathing I knew that she was going to cum again soon.

I then took one of her hands off my forearm and brought it down to her pussy. Her eyes opened wider and I just smiled and nodded at her. "Oh yeah!" she moaned as she started sliding her fingertips across her stiff clit as I continued fucking her.

"Oh shit! This is so good!" she whimpered. "Do you make mommy do this for you too?"

"I don't make your mother do anything," I grunted as I fucked her harder. "She does it because it makes her cum harder."

"Oh yeah! Fuck me harder! I'm gonna cum again!"

"Me too, baby," I replied. "I'm not going to last much longer!"

"Yes! Fuck me! Cum with me!" she exclaimed loudly, rubbing her clit faster. "Fill me up!"

I slid my hands up the backs of her legs and pushed them back. Britt pressed harder against her clit and moaned louder as I looked down at her body, immediately remembering once again Christi's words comparing their bodies. That thought, along with the sight of her body and the feel of her hot, wet, tight pussy quickly pushed me to the edge.

"Oh damn, baby! I'm gonna cum!" I grunted as I fucked her faster.

"YES! Fuck me! Cum with me! I'm so close too!"

"OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGODYESSS! FUCK ME! OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING!" she started screaming as I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock again.

Britt's body was covered in a light coating of sweat and she started shaking. Her hand flew back up to my arm and she squeezed down tight with both hands as she humped her hips back up at me.

That was all I could take. I started slamming my cock deep inside her and quickly felt my balls start to contract. "Oh damn!" I bellowed seconds later as I buried myself deep inside her. My balls exploded, spewing their load against her cervix. "Oh shit!"

"YES! OH FUCK YES! I CAN FEEL YOU FILL ME UP! OH MY GOD, SO GOOD!" she screamed as she dug her nails into my arms.

I groaned loudly as I continued cumming. I could still feel her pussy pulsing around my shaft as my hips bucked up against her.

"Oh my god!" she moaned a little softer. "I can feel you throb inside me! That feels so good!"

"Oh damn!" I moaned again as I felt the last of my load slowly drip from me. Britt reached up and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me down to her. She then started kissing me passionately as she pushed her hips up at me again.

Finally, after a few more seconds, I broke our kiss and started rolling off of her, sliding my slowly deflating shaft from her pussy. I collapsed onto the bed, rolling onto my back as I caught my breath. I heard Britt moan softly, and then I felt her roll over, laying her head on my shoulder as she draped her arm across my chest.

"Holy shit! That was fucking amazing!" she breathed.

"I'm glad that you liked it," I told her as my hand slid up and down her back.

"Liked it?" she asked. "You made me cum more tonight than I ever have. EVER! TOTAL!"

I squeezed my arm around her shoulder a little tighter and she sighed as she whimpered softly. I soon felt both of our bodies start to relax, and just before her body jerked as she fell asleep, I heard her whisper, "I love you daddy."