A Neighborly Bet Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh damn!" we moaned almost in unison as her hot, wet, velvety walls slid down my cock. With a whimper, Christi rested her ass cheeks on my legs, the head of my cock out deep inside her.

"Oh baby! This feels so good!" she whimpered as she leaned in and kissed me. "I need this so bad!" I slid my hands down to her ass and pulled her in closer as our tongues wrestled with each other.

Christi held me tight as she continued kissing me and started rocking her hips back and forth. "I was so scared!" she whispered into my face as she broke our kiss.

"Baby, the only thing that you have to be scared of is stopping what you're doing right now," I moaned as she started rocking harder, sliding her hot, wet pussy up and down my length.

"Oh shit! Never!" she gasped in response as she started moving her hips faster. I sat back and watched Christi's body, her breasts shaking as she rocked faster and harder in my lap. I could see that she was tiring, all the events of the last couple of days wearing her down.

She let out a long, low, guttural moan and leaned forward, digging her fingernails into my chest. I slid my head and gently bit down on her nipple, which was hanging right in front of my face.

Christi gasped loudly and leaned down closer, pressing her tit into my face. I slid my hands further around her ass and started tickling and massaging her rosebud with my fingertips.

"Ohhhhhyyyeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh!" she moaned softly as I gently slipped a fingertip into her tight ass. "Ohhhh myyyy godddddd!" her voice was higher than I had ever heard.

Christi collapsed on my chest and moaned as I started sliding my fingertip in and out of her ass. I soon had most of my finger in her ass and started fucking her with it, alternating it with my cock in her pussy. She moaned louder, and I heard another moan come from behind her. I had all but forgotten that Britt was still there, and I saw her in the chair, rubbing her clit as her eyes were locked on her mother's ass.

I then slid my finger as deep into her ass as I could and wrapped my other arm around her back, holding her down close to me. Christi moaned softly, knowing what was coming even in her drunken state. "Oh yeah baby! Make me cum so good!"

I reached the hand around her back up and grabbed her hair, turning her head to me. I then pulled her hard to me and kissed her passionately. Christi moaned loudly into my mouth as our tongues danced together, and then I started jackhammering my hips up and down, driving my cock in and out of her wet pussy quickly.

I could feel the conflicting thoughts and emotions coursing through her as I fucked her hard and fast. She moaned, almost to a scream, into my mouth, holding me tight while at the same time wanting to straighten out her body, even though she knew that would cause us to break our kiss. I held her to me, finally releasing her hair and letting her raise her head when I heard her reach an even higher pitch and her body started to stiffen and shake.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed as I continued pounding up into her pussy. "Fuck me! Oh fuck baby! I'm cumming! Holy shit I'm cumming!"

"OH MY GOD!" she shrieked a few seconds later. "OOOHHHHHHHHHH!"

She slammed her hips down onto my lap and I continued bouncing up into her. I could feel her pussy clamping around my shaft as a sudden flow of juices surged out and down my balls. "Aaaahhhhhhhhh!" she moaned, her voice getting a little softer.

I suddenly felt her collapse onto me again, her body still shaking a little. She whimpered softly as I continued slowly sliding my cock in and out of her still spasming pussy, and I could hear the soft splashing of her juices. She moaned again, much softer this time, and then she exhaled and her body relaxed.

I held her to me, still slowly sliding my shaft in and out, when I felt her body jerk and then collapse again. "Christi," I said softly into her ear. She moaned in response and I said her name again. "Let's get you to bed," I whispered, before she passed out on top of me.

"Hmmm?" she moaned in response. "Bed?"

"Yes baby. I want you in bed now."

"Yessssss!" she hissed. "Take me to bed and fuck me! I want you to cum all over my face! I'm such a naughty little slut!"

I laughed to myself, knowing that she was out of it, and said, "Yes baby. Let's get you upstairs so I can fuck you good."

"Mmmmmmm! And cum all over my face?"

"I'll cum wherever you want it baby," I told her. I knew that she was far gone, both with the alcohol as well as the sex, because she kept demanding a facial, something that she only pushed for when she was drunk and extra horny.

"On my face," she replied as she tried to straighten her body. "I want it all over my face!"

"Oh my god! You're still so hard!" she exclaimed as she realized that my rigid pole was still buried deep inside her.

"Sounds good to me," I told her as I helped her stand.

She reached a hand out to the arm of the couch to steady herself as I stood. I went to reach for her hand, but she dropped it to my rod, standing proud and coated in her nectar. "C'mon baby. I need to get fucked good," she told me as she started leading me by the cock to the stairs.

I looked over at Britt, still sitting in the loveseat, legs spread and bald pussy glistening, as she watched us wide-eyed. Her eyes were locked on her mother's hand wrapped around my pole as she led me upstairs. Before we reached the top landing, I heard Britt quietly walking up the stairs behind us.

As soon as we walked into her bedroom, I pulled the sheets down and helped Christi into her bed. She immediately faced me and started stroking my shaft, murmuring about my cum. As I expected however, she soon passed out, her fingers still wrapped around my cock.

I started trying to unwrap her fingers from me when I heard Britt from the doorway. "No," she said softly. I looked up and saw her walking towards the bed. She stepped up to the side of the bed and then knelt on the floor. She covered her mother's hand on my cock with her own and looked up at me.

"Mommy wants your cum on her face," she said. "You're going to give it to her."

I moaned softly as I watched as Britt slowly slid her lips down the length of my shaft until she reached the hands. She then started slowly bobbing her head up and down, firmly sucking my cock.

"Oh damn!" I moaned softly as I looked down at the bizarre scene.

"Tell me when you're getting close, daddy," she told me before engulfing my cock again.

"Keep that up and I'm not going to last much longer," I replied.

Moaning loudly, Britt released my cock and stood up. She then stepped behind me and reached her hand down and covered her mother's on my cock again and started stroking my shaft.

"C'mon daddy," she breathed into my ear as she craned her head around my body to watch as she started stroking me faster. "Cum all over mommy's pretty face! You know you want it! You know SHE wants it!"

I moaned in response and she stroked me faster. "Cum, daddy! Cum all over mommy-slut's face! She's a naughty little slut, and she deserves to wear your cum while she sleeps!"

"Oh shit!" I moaned, feeling my balls start to tighten.

"Yes daddy! That's it! Cum for mommy!"

"Oh damn!" I groaned as I felt my balls constrict, and Britt gasped as my cock started spitting out it's thick, sticky load. Holding my shaft firmly, she continued stroking it as she aimed it at her mother's face. Christi flinched briefly as the first spurt smacked her on the cheek, but then settled back down again.

"Oh my god!" Britt gasped softly as she milked the last of my cum from my still hard rod. "That was so fucking hot! I can still feel you throb in my hand!"

"Holy shit!" I moaned in response.

Eventually, Britt released me and I walked around to the far side of the bed, climbing in behind Christi. She moaned as I spooned her and wrapped my arm around her. I quickly felt myself start to drift off to sleep, but not before Britt climbed into the bed behind me and wrapped her arm, and a leg, around my body.

"That was so fucking hot!" I heard her whisper.

12