A Neighborly Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn Deanna, that was intense, but this isn't over by a long shot," Erik said as he felt his cock stiffening yet again in her hand.

"Erik, I want you inside me," Deanna moaned as her breathing was hard and heavy and she felt as if she was losing control and was ready for Erik to take her by any means that he wanted.

Erik opened up the door to his van and stepping inside to the third row of seats; he took her hand and pulled her in as well on top of him, closing the door behind them. She could feel his hard throbbing shaft pulsing against her, and her entire body growing hot and burning with desire. He slid his hands up against her dress, feeling the small mounds of her breasts and her stiff nipples pointing against the fabric. He traced his hands back down her body, grasping the dress from the bottom and then slowly began to pull it up her body and ultimately over her arms leaving her completely naked with the exception of her heels.

She arched her back as his hands moved against her small but perky breasts and fingers softly pinched upon her nipples, rolling across them and keeping them quite stiff and very stimulated. Her naked body was glistening as she felt the cooling sensation of the sweat upon her body and wanted more than anything his cock inside of her.

Erik ran his hands across the softness of Deanna's body, feeling every inch of her and just how hot she was as his fingers explored her thoroughly. He slid his hands down to her feet, running his fingers across the heels that were still affixed to her, and he felt the blood rushing through his veins and hardening his cock instantly. He returned his hands to her hips, lifting her gently, feeling his throbbing and pulsing cock slide into place and impaled her soaking wet slit. He thrust her down, pushing himself deeply inside of her and filling her with his thickness.

"Oh baby, you feel so damn good. Your pussy is so fucking tight and wet," Erik moaned as his shaft pushed completely inside of her and felt her lips wrapping around him so very snug.

"You are so hard Erik, god this feels amazing," Deanna moaned as she started to rock her hips forward and back, feeling his stiffness impaling her deeply and thoroughly. His cock was amazingly hard and as it pushed deeper and deeper inside of her, all she could think about was going faster and faster and fucking his cock better than it had ever been fucked before or better than she had ever fucked one before. Her hair was tossing about and covering her face as she reached down and placed her hands upon Erik's thighs for support and then really started to pound and grind into him over and over again. His cock stabbing her repeatedly and building up the pressure in her body which she knew was going to peak very soon. All she could think about was that pressure, and the more that it built, the more intense the pleasure became. Everything began to grow dark and she knew she was about to bust as she moaned quite loudly and felt Erik slamming his cock deeply inside of her and then it came. Her orgasm ran through her, causing her to lock her legs tightly and stiffen her entire body as she came hard and long.

"Oh don't stop Erik. Fuck me baby, fuck me hard. I am cumming!" She screamed as she felt the flow of her orgasm pulsing through her body and coating Erik's shaft as he pounded it repeatedly into her with such force and precision.

"I won't stop, I am going to cum," Erik moaned as the pressure had built up to the point of release within his own body and was to the brink of explosion.

"God yes Erik, cum in me, fill me!" Deanna yelled as she felt a stream of cum shoot from Erik's cock and rocket deep inside her.

Erik used his hands to guide Deanna continually over his cock, gripping her hips and slamming her down upon his cock, feeling her ass slap against his thighs as he felt the explosion of his second load of the night deep inside of her.

Feeling his cum fill her, and the fact that he was still fucking her hard and fast, Deanna came again, mixing their fluids together and building the intensity of the moment as she had never been able to cum in unison with anyone prior to this moment. She couldn't stop for the pleasure was so intense and his cock pounding into her felt more amazing than anything she ever felt before. Her orgasm became constant and was steadily increasing the intensity of everything she was feeling that she felt like she was going to pass out if she didn't stop soon. Erik began to slow and then finally stop as she fell upon his chest and her sweat soaked body came down from such a high. Her breathing slowly began to regain itself, just as his did and feeling his arms wrapping around her and holding her close was everything she could have hoped for.

"Oh damn, that was intense Deanna," Erik said as he felt himself slowly coming down and calmed.

"Yes it was, and to be honest I have never had anything like that," she truthfully told him, knowing that this surpassed everything she had ever experienced before.

"Man, and to think that you living above me for what, three years now and we never once thought of doing this before," Erik said as he laughed and wrapped his arms around Deanna pulling her in a soft embrace and holding her tightly.

"Well, maybe this is something we should think about doing a bit more often, wouldn't you say? If only for the reason that it felt so damn good," Deanna confessed her desire and hoped that Erik wouldn't shy away from her request.

"Trust me, this wasn't only a one time occasion," Erik stated as he kissed her lips softly and smiled.

12